Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builders should incorporate an IRR CD with BBA

Hi
    Greetings

It is becoming such a necessity now to check IRR. Most people check after they have handed over the money to the builder;)

It would be a good suggestion for the builder to hand over a CD with different patterns of IRR
    With Dp
    With CLP
    With different rate of Interests
    With rental income
    What if super area is increased?
    What if EDC increases?
    What if I dont pay penalty for late possession?

This would also keep invested people busy for the next 6-7 years. Khelte raho agle 6-7 saal computer pe IRR vs IRR:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Cool No worries mr vb.

Rummy ji aapki izzazat hai excel ke liye ? yaar mana mat karna warna mei bana nahi paonga spreasheet, will make "s o f t w a r e" instead :bab (59):

Lo ji, attaching it here for everyone's use. There could be certain mistakes still, awaiting Amit001 bhai's response.

I have put regt amt = 4 lac randomly, you can put the exact amount and the excel will reflect this adjustment in IRR/NPV calculation automatically.

Cheers!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    Lo ji, attaching it here for everyone's use. There could be certain mistakes still, awaiting Amit001 bhai's response.

I have put regt amt = 4 lac randomly, you can put the exact amount and the excel will reflect this adjustment in IRR/NPV calculation automatically.

Cheers!

thanks mate
    just few more call outs!!

1) How much principal is being paid in 4 years?
    2). How much would be prepayment charge (generally 1 % of the loan value)
    3). If one exits after 4 years the registration cost will NOT be required?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    thanks mate
    just few more call outs!!

1) How much principal is being paid in 4 years?
    2). How much would be prepayment charge (generally 1 % of the loan value)
    3). If one exits after 4 years the registration cost will NOT be required?

1. The entire principal is paid back along with the interest when one pays EMI. During the initial years, interest paid is more (it becomes lower every year) & principal is less (it increases every passing year).

2. Prepayment charges, I believe have been scrapped off completely recently. But you can still confirm on this one.

3. No, I think registration cost has to be borne by the person holding the property at the time of registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21

Cheers!

ah! nicely made calulation sheet.

Only clarification that I need, this sheet assumed that cashflow at the end of every yea is 1795056. Is that correct ? as the cashflow is happening at the end of every month and not at the end of year.
    This calculation gives an inflated value of IRR.

So either, to see the worst case bring the outflow at the beginig of year or take an average of worst and best case.

Please correct my understanding if I am missing something !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    ah! nicely made calulation sheet.

Only clarification that I need, this sheet assumed that cashflow at the end of every yea is 1795056. Is that correct ? as the cashflow is happening at the end of every month and not at the end of year.
    This calculation gives an inflated value of IRR.

So either, to see the worst case bring the outflow at the beginig of year or take an average of worst and best case.

Please correct my understanding if I am missing something !

Yes, in case you want to know the exact IRR, one will have to discount EMI on a monthly basis. But this gives a good idea as to what your return will be.

Moreover, in case of cash flows at the beginning of the year, the IRR increases to ~23%.
    Reason: Since we are paying at the beginning of the yr, we will also inherently assuming that we will receive the sale inflow at the beginning of the year. Therefore, we're making an exit at the same price but at the beginning of 5th yr (or end of 4th yr) thereby saving 1 year of holding the property and thus, higher return!

Hope it clarifies.
    CommentQuote
  • Good read on the subject of CLP and DP

you may consider reading these articles:

Real Estate Payment Plans - Time-Linked vs. Construction-Linked - iTrust
    CommentQuote
  • Got a news from ATS Management (through a bank that will be giving loan): ATS to be launched at 4500 DP and 5000 CLP...Supposed to be better than ATS green project...

The best club house on DEW e.t.c.....
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. 5000 in CLP is pretty cheap . May book 3-4 . Let's see .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Got a news from ATS Management (through a bank that will be giving loan): ATS to be launched at 4500 DP and 5000 CLP...Supposed to be better than ATS green project...

Not sure about prices but have confirmed information that ATS has already submitted papers to HDFC bank for approvals.
    CommentQuote
  • why dont you clarify your post ...more details pls. who said 4500DP? if bank then which bank? or who in ATS management?

Its surprising most members close to ATS booked at 3800 prelaunch offer & kind of clarified launch price will be 4K DP. Now, there isn't a big response so far to ATS Ggn & by this logic even 4K DP seems high...

who's gonna book at 5K CLP at current loan rates when enduser even cant live here in 3-4 yrs........

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Got a news from ATS Management (through a bank that will be giving loan): ATS to be launched at 4500 DP and 5000 CLP...Supposed to be better than ATS green project...

CommentQuote
  • Nipsy not 3-4 years...Atleast 5-6 years.....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ....Who is asking you to invest.This is a first hand info...I cannot name the bank.Just wait for couple of weeks more...everything will be in open.

Launch is 3rd week of November.

By the way only 100 flats will be on sale...

For me I will be interested in buying in resale (if someone wants to make a quick deal)....:)

DP lena har kissi ke bas kee baat nahin hai so stop sulking....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • in 109 sector there are only high end projects...Shobha, ATS e.t.c.

It will be the poshest sector closest to Delhi (7 minutes drive).....
    CommentQuote