Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rahul Bhaiya, lagta hai aap DP mein ek darjan bookings kar rahe ho :D!!!!!!!!!

................ya, apne paise pe bahut ghamand hain :bab (59):???????

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Guys ....Who i........................

DP lena har kissi ke bas kee baat nahin hai so stop sulking....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • manoj bhaiya its just a comment on those who sulk without a reason...by the way the money is not worth a ghamand..:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Hope, u mean, what u say . Yr. previous comment had a different tone & sign language .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    manoj bhaiya its just a comment on those who sulk without a reason...by the way the money is not worth a ghamand..:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • on the other hand the entire RE in GGn is over inflated..look at sectors like 67, 71 etc...they are close to nothing ..airport, delhi, south delhi,(every place is far) then also its 1 c premium on unitech vill nirvana 2...crazy prizes ....so anything is possible in GGN ...look at shobha villas...5 c for 400 sq yard villa....sae location like ATS ...so any thing is possible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Hope, u mean, what u say . Yr. previous comment had a different tone & sign language .

its always better to clarify...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Got a news from ATS Management (through a bank that will be giving loan): ATS to be launched at 4500 DP and 5000 CLP...Supposed to be better than ATS green project...

The best club house on DEW e.t.c.....

Thanks for the update mate.
    That's good news for those who have invested in pre launch DP if CLP is even 4500. Must say 5000 CLP would be even better.
    Why are only 100 flats being released in launch ?
    Even if DP Is 4000 and CLP 4500 it is good news if bank loan approval is getting approved which says a lot about the project worthiness.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks for the update mate.
    That's good news for those who have invested in pre launch DP if CLP is even 4500. Must say 5000 CLP would be even better.
    Why are only 100 flats being released in launch ?
    Even if DP Is 4000 and CLP 4500 it is good news if bank loan approval is getting approved which says a lot about the project worthiness.

Hi
    Greetings

Good shot mate.. congratulation!!!

do update your IRR sheet with the latest figures.. he he

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • 5000CLP!!!

Hi
    Greetings

I think with this price, if confirmed, even bhalla jis chintel wil twinkle like a bright star.. Up above in the sky at4800 will its price fly.. he he..

Hope Amit Bhalla is listening!!

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • If we are to believe rahul on that 5000 story....this is getting REAL CRAZYYYYY.and so amit001 was getting frightened as sometime back i was justifying current 20-30% gap in main Ggn & deway/NH8 on CVthread.
    If ATS launches 5.0K, seems to be 2012 end price for basic specs on deway.

PS : 5.9K is current price of the most premium revanta by an equally reputed builder.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I think with this price, if confirmed, even bhalla jis chintel wil twinkle like a bright star.. Up above in the sky at4800 will its price fly.. he he..

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • Vb: rest will be for next phase(with chintel's inventory)....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    If we are to believe rahul on that 5000 story....this is getting REAL CRAZYYYYY.and so amit001 was getting frightened as sometime back i was justifying current 20-30% gap in main Ggn & deway/NH8 on CVthread.
    If ATS launches 5.0K, seems to be 2012 end price for basic specs on deway.

PS : 5.9K is current price of the most premium revanta by an equally reputed builder.

Hi
    Greetings

I wish He were true for the comfort of those invested.. Regarding him, Rahul seems to be possessed with some special virtues, probably because of his investments or sharper vision.. He also apparently has quiet some valuable insider information..
    A few posts that I have noted Rahul you have been very very strong in your comments about particular investments.. i would wish to have such insight myself but generally tend to believe otherwise..
    I believe these prices are not commensurate with the growth prospects..

Even if the litigations and construction becomes a reality, the 7Km stretch of GC took about 10 years to achieve reasonable habitation.. Dway is still a dream as of now, may good sense prevaill

Anyway congratulations to those invested and to those in Chintels.. and all the others in Earth and Tashee as well
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • At this stage deway builders may not be targetting end users but investors & then the price logic seems to fail ..you cannot charge too futuristic a price from investors...

1) so then the point is whom are the builders targetting..
    enduser is already out as he needs a house to live in the near future
    & deway cannot satisfy..again investor would not invest at these
    futuristic prices as their investments may not reap desired ROI..

2) why would ATS keep big price difference b/w pre-launch
    & launch. some small differences always existed but it not to the tune
    of 3800 /4500 in 1-2 month time.

As someone said "Ye Ggn RE hai, yahan sab possibility ho sakti hain" and "sab dhanda hai par ganda hai".

Nov 3rd week is not too far.....lets se what happens..

Hi
    Greetings

I wish He were true for the comfort of those invested.. Regarding him, Rahul seems to be possessed with some special virtues, probably because of his investments or sharper vision.. He also apparently has quiet some valuable insider information..
    A few posts that I have noted Rahul you have been very very strong in your comments about particular investments.. i would wish to have such insight myself but generally tend to believe otherwise..
    I believe these prices are not commensurate with the growth prospects..

Even if the litigations and construction becomes a reality, the 7Km stretch of GC took about 10 years to achieve reasonable habitation.. Dway is still a dream as of now, may good sense prevaill

Anyway congratulations to those invested and to those in Chintels.. and all the others in Earth and Tashee as well
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy what do you feel now - Now the price difference between main gurgaon and new gurgaon(NH8/D way) is vanishing by the day....

What do you feel of this 5000 price for ATS..

PS -I am now looking for an investment on D way
    CommentQuote
  • Instead i think it better to stick to Main Ggn (& put surplus if exist in SPR or NH8) if ATS surprises with a price tag of 5K....

there is no doubt in short term SPR will appreciate more & shall give decent returns so investments are justified...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy what do you feel now - Now the price difference between main gurgaon and new gurgaon(NH8/D way) is vanishing by the day....

What do you feel of this 5000 price for ATS..

PS -I am now looking for an investment on D way
    CommentQuote
  • Good one mate..

This information is still hearsay for now, but if this comes out to be true, definitely good news for people who took the plunge of 3800 DP.
    This will also push prices of Chintels and adjacent projects who have shown some positive progress. Still got 4-5 weeks of time to launch, lot of time to discuss and speculate !!

Hi
    Greetings

CHeers
    CommentQuote