Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Good one mate..

This information is still hearsay for now, but if this comes out to be true, definitely good news for people who took the plunge of 3800 DP.
    This will also push prices of Chintels and adjacent projects who have shown some positive progress. Still got 4-5 weeks of time to launch, lot of time to discuss and speculate !!

:-)
    I will be pleasantly surprised if the launch is at 4500 DP and 5000 CLP. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, it might be possible that ATS will launch at 4500 DP, but I am sure that they will give discounts. In the past too, they have given discounts on Launch prices. In Noida, ATS One Hamlet launch price was 3500 DP, but many people bargained & struck a deal in 3200-3300.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Instead i think it better to stick to Main Ggn (& put surplus if exist in SPR or NH8) if ATS surprises with a price tag of 5K....

there is no doubt in short term SPR will appreciate more & shall give decent returns so investments are justified...

I do not think that is a good idea.SPR is overhyped ...For a Delhi investor or for those who want to be closer to delhi, Airport, South Delhi (connectivity via Airport highway much better than SPR) it makes no sense at these prices...
    No point spending 50% more on similar properties on SPR.
    The DEW will appreciate much more in next 5 years than SPR...

Its not hard to imagine the value of a property 5to 7 minutes drive from airport/ delhi/ 15-20 minutes to south delhi as compared to the properties (SPR) that are atleast three times further from delhi...Connectivity and Location makes a huge difference my friends...I am not an investor yet on DEW but would vouch for the properties closer to Delhi ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I do not think that is a good idea.SPR is overhyped ...For a Delhi investor or for those who want to be closer to delhi, Airport, South Delhi (connectivity via Airport highway much better than SPR) it makes no sense at these prices...

Its not hard to imagine the value of a property 5to 7 minutes drive from airport/ delhi/ 15-20 minutes to south delhi as compared to the properties (SPR) that are atleast three times further from delhi...Connectivity and Location makes a huge difference my friends...I am not an investor yet on DEW but would vouch for the properties closer to Delhi ..

Mate,
    You being so generous in your praise...have you been to the area personally??
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011

Good analysis mete........I think there have been lot of negatives I'd around DE...a positive outlook cd be, if DE was to come up in next 5 years and these projects from good builders are completed well in time and quality , I wd say it wd be ok to expect 100 per cent plus 125 per cent return BEFORE tax. DE will be a good location and early investors and end users may be rewarded in time.
    CommentQuote
  • rahul,

see my image of ATS launch before ur chat with the ATS top-brass was around 43-4400CLP & then suddenly you popped up with a figure of 5000CP.

Bhai baat ko samjho...
    SPR inspite being hyped up & all amenities at nearby GcX is charging around 5K so Deway price is expected at 20-30% less as also happened so far with launches of chintes, raheja, etc etc...

Originally Posted by rahul2011

CommentQuote
  • going by Allahabad High court ruling in NE farmers case that NA has to increase compensation by 60%, further price increase seems inevitable across all RE in all areas /regions..

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Good analysis mete........I think there have been lot of negatives I'd around DE...a positive outlook cd be, if DE was to come up in next 5 years and these projects from good builders are completed well in time and quality , I wd say it wd be ok to expect 100 per cent plus 125 per cent return BEFORE tax. DE will be a good location and early investors and end users may be rewarded in time.
    CommentQuote
    going by Allahabad High court ruling in NE farmers case that NA has to increase compensation by 60%, further price increase seems inevitable across all RE in all areas /regions..

Which is good news for the poor farmers (hopefully not poor any more) as it is their land that is taken away.

Benefit should be to all.
    The issue just being that RE costs increase will make investment ticket even BIGGER and END USERS will struggle getting on the property ladder.

I do not mind having a little less ROI till all stake holder including farmers are fairly compensated.

I hope that the judgement has impact on DE and investors and end users benefit.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote

Nov 3rd week is not too far.....lets se what happens..

hi
    Greetings

Sure!!! I shall be watching.. however at others expense, I am afraid, for this time..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, my analysis is only on the assumption that dew will be there in next 4 years and then as per my pov ats will be much better location than spr.
    CommentQuote
  • This is big IF .. IF this IF is sorted out in 4 years timeframe as per your assumption then I have no doubts it will be extraordinary investment ..

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dear all, my analysis is only on the assumption that dew will be there in next 4 years and then as per my pov ats will be much better location than spr.
    CommentQuote
  • manu bhai are you looking for an invetsment on D way...

I am looking but the rates of 5K for ATS looks scary.. what you say..

Revanta on NH8 looks good but out of my budget as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai,
    I am also in similar boat like you.. With D'way's risk of delivering on time ATS 5k looks expensive to me at this juncture but looking at good will of ATS with their old customers , I have no idea.. actually confused..

Raheja also will be good investment as per me but it is big ticket size investment which is out my budget.. I am looking for some resale options in the range of 3200 to 3800...

Frankly speaking I am confused right now :) .

Did you shortlisted anything??

Originally Posted by amit001
    manu bhai are you looking for an invetsment on D way...

I am looking but the rates of 5K for ATS looks scary.. what you say..

Revanta on NH8 looks good but out of my budget as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • guys why are you so negative about DEW future..no really I need your views on this. why do you think people have invested in Shobha ...As per my knowledge the issue here is not like noida extension where the land was taken for wrong reason and later given to builders. Any idea of the issue status...?
    CommentQuote
  • As per as I am concerned . I am not at all negative about D'way future BUT we need to be aware of ongoing litigation , once this is sorted out it is gold mine and if it got delayed then the ROI will quite normal to other areas...

Saying that it is individual perspective and risk taking apetite.. The one those have invested at 3k levels are already sitting on huge profit....
    CommentQuote