Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • manu bhai...I have two points on DEW:

    1) Take into account that it will be ready in 4 years...3 years more than 2012 october deadline...
    2) Invest in sectors that are either closer to delhi or NH8...
    CommentQuote
  • a million dollar question...

    Ye sabhi ko samajh mein aataa hai ki kabhi na kabhi DE will be a reality.(my earliest guess is 3 yrs, latest I leave to your guesses.....)

    1st Q is how soon will this realise & then only ROI's can be calculated??
    there are no other similar litigation cases so close to the NCR & therefore drawing parallels like Sangrur "WB" may not hold true. Right answer is that NO BODY HAS "THE RIGHT ANSWER"

    2nd Q is what is the right Price for this area & why is this the right price once this is litigation free.



    All investments on dway made at this point of time are risky....
    Take the plunge only if you believe in your "STARS" & all RE investments made proved favorable in your specific case..

    *********



    All investments on dway made at this point of time are risky....
    Take the plunge only if you believe in your "STARS" & all RE investments made proved favorable in your specific case..

    *********
    CommentQuote
  • Dway story looks quite promising, but for now it is very hyped up.
    Say gold is quite promising, but at 28-30K, I will not be forerunner for it ... instead would evaluate silver or other commodity.

    Secondly, the assumption I see here is .. as soon as Dway comes up .. the whole area will be next manhattan. Things take time ...specially when it is 18 kms of barren land. A better companrision will be 23 kms of Noida expressway which came in 2002. Yes, there is no doubt that it has grown well ... but still if you go there there's loads of land parcel waiting for development and still long way from full fledge township (in terms of school, hospitals, malls, parks etc).

    So my view is .. we should wait till DWay is out of litigations and it's route is 100% confirmed. We will get lot of opportunities in future to invest there. The rate increases on rumours has reached it's peak and unless there is some substantial and visual update, I don't think the rate increase is sustainable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

    Sure!!! I shall be watching.. however at others expense, I am afraid, for this time..


    Cheers

    Others expense, or others pleasure........time will tell.
    Good lunch to all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    manu bhai are you looking for an invetsment on D way...

    I am looking but the rates of 5K for ATS looks scary.. what you say..

    Revanta on NH8 looks good but out of my budget as of now.

    Amit,

    Invest in ATS in launch and try to get a good deal as a early bird......I think u wd be fine.

    Just an opinion......wd like to have such a good blogger, investor and analyst on this side of the fence.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    manu bhai...I have two points on DEW:

    1) Take into account that it will be ready in 4 years...3 years more than 2012 october deadline...
    2) Invest in sectors that are either closer to delhi or NH8...

    I agree.....logic works.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    As per as I am concerned . I am not at all negative about D'way future BUT we need to be aware of ongoing litigation , once this is sorted out it is gold mine and if it got delayed then the ROI will quite normal to other areas...

    Saying that it is individual perspective and risk taking apetite.. The one those have invested at 3k levels are already sitting on huge profit....

    Hello Manu
    What rates y expect for good builders in 2016 if DE WAS TO HAPPEN BY 2015 end.

    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Ye sabhi ko samajh mein aataa hai ki kabhi na kabhi DE will be a reality.(my earliest guess is 3 yrs, latest I leave to your guesses.....)

    1st Q is how soon will this realise & then only ROI's can be calculated??
    there are no other similar litigation cases so close to the NCR & therefore drawing parallels like Sangrur "WB" may not hold true. Right answer is that NO BODY HAS "THE RIGHT ANSWER"

    2nd Q is what is the right Price for this area & why is this the right price once this is litigation free.



    All investments on dway made at this point of time are risky....
    Take the plunge only if you believe in your "STARS" & all RE investments made proved favorable in your specific case..

    *********
    Good note.......and I agree with the stars, numerology and experience too.......some times some things work for some and not for some.

    Drawing parallels may not be true with oter cases as u rightly say, however, this (DE) is an approved project and the national development and traffic need as it impacts millions if commuters burning Mullins of gallons of fuel and time

    It will happen.

    All 45 or whatever litigations will be bought by market forces as the legal sue is around compensation and relocation not about unfair practise as was the Case if Noida extension.

    I have invested thinking that DE will not happen in next 3 years and U still expect a growt of around 75 % in four years 2015 at the levels I invested at.

    I so wish if Amit001 invests as he s such a good brain on number analysis and it wd help to hv him on this side for his valuable analysis.....risk is always there.....calculated and educated risk is called investment.

    Luck and goodness to all....Diwali is coming.

    Vb
    Good note.......and I agree with the stars, numerology and experience too.......some times some things work for some and not for some.

    Drawing parallels may not be true with oter cases as u rightly say, however, this (DE) is an approved project and the national development and traffic need as it impacts millions if commuters burning Mullins of gallons of fuel and time

    It will happen.

    All 45 or whatever litigations will be bought by market forces as the legal sue is around compensation and relocation not about unfair practise as was the Case if Noida extension.

    I have invested thinking that DE will not happen in next 3 years and U still expect a growt of around 75 % in four years 2015 at the levels I invested at.

    I so wish if Amit001 invests as he s such a good brain on number analysis and it wd help to hv him on this side for his valuable analysis.....risk is always there.....calculated and educated risk is called investment.

    Luck and goodness to all....Diwali is coming.

    Vb
    Good note.......and I agree with the stars, numerology and experience too.......some times some things work for some and not for some.

    Drawing parallels may not be true with oter cases as u rightly say, however, this (DE) is an approved project and the national development and traffic need as it impacts millions if commuters burning Mullins of gallons of fuel and time

    It will happen.

    All 45 or whatever litigations will be bought by market forces as the legal sue is around compensation and relocation not about unfair practise as was the Case if Noida extension.

    I have invested thinking that DE will not happen in next 3 years and U still expect a growt of around 75 % in four years 2015 at the levels I invested at.

    I so wish if Amit001 invests as he s such a good brain on number analysis and it wd help to hv him on this side for his valuable analysis.....risk is always there.....calculated and educated risk is called investment.

    Luck and goodness to all....Diwali is coming.

    Vb
    Good note.......and I agree with the stars, numerology and experience too.......some times some things work for some and not for some.

    Drawing parallels may not be true with oter cases as u rightly say, however, this (DE) is an approved project and the national development and traffic need as it impacts millions if commuters burning Mullins of gallons of fuel and time

    It will happen.

    All 45 or whatever litigations will be bought by market forces as the legal sue is around compensation and relocation not about unfair practise as was the Case if Noida extension.

    I have invested thinking that DE will not happen in next 3 years and U still expect a growt of around 75 % in four years 2015 at the levels I invested at.

    I so wish if Amit001 invests as he s such a good brain on number analysis and it wd help to hv him on this side for his valuable analysis.....risk is always there.....calculated and educated risk is called investment.

    Luck and goodness to all....Diwali is coming.

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Hey VB,

    I dn't want to get into speculation.. BTW what are your expectations from your ATS investment till 2016 if DE happens by 2015 end..It will be good to know...



    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hello Manu
    What rates y expect for good builders in 2016 if DE WAS TO HAPPEN BY 2015 end.

    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikash.kumar
    Dway story looks quite promising, but for now it is very hyped up.
    Say gold is quite promising, but at 28-30K, I will not be forerunner for it ... instead would evaluate silver or other commodity.

    Secondly, the assumption I see here is .. as soon as Dway comes up .. the whole area will be next manhattan. Things take time ...specially when it is 18 kms of barren land. A better companrision will be 23 kms of Noida expressway which came in 2002. Yes, there is no doubt that it has grown well ... but still if you go there there's loads of land parcel waiting for development and still long way from full fledge township (in terms of school, hospitals, malls, parks etc).

    So my view is .. we should wait till DWay is out of litigations and it's route is 100% confirmed. We will get lot of opportunities in future to invest there. The rate increases on rumours has reached it's peak and unless there is some substantial and visual update, I don't think the rate increase is sustainable.


    I agree with ur NOIDA expressway point. This won't be manhattan. This wd be simple RE with a return based on areas on potential.

    But rates hv increased from Chintels first project to ATS .....u agree?

    Longer we wait, higher the investment ticket and lower the return.

    Which other areas are offering 4k DP today in NCR in Projects by good builders ?.........analyse thinking of a risk averaged indexed return of 100 per cent before tax in 4 to 5 years (assuming one invested on LESS then 4000 PSF DP in NCR with reliable builders?) and I think if DE was to happen all god builder projects if executed well will sell on 8000 to 10000 PSF in 6 years ending 2017. I may be wrong but I may be correct too !!!!!! And 10,000 PSF wd then be too high a price in DP or CLP for small investors. Just a point of view of the ticket size impact if one was to wait and invest.

    If one want to invest, time is NOW...Choose the project with good credentials and buy/invest. Hold on to 6 years after purchase. U may possibly get an average return of 20 per cent per anum plus which is better an 12 per cent of bank FD. And rent if u wish o hold on if DE is still around finishing.

    Investors should look at the POV of returns without DE as this location will have its own demand in 4 years...the 12 km stretch will be ready in 2 years and that will change pressure dynamics in government.

    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hey VB,

    I don't want to get into speculation.. BTW what are your expectations from your ATS investment till 2016 if DE happens by 2015 end..It will be good to know...


    I did not want to speculate.
    Wished to get ur point of view and expectations to compare against mine.

    I expect a simple return (don't know IRR etc)in range of 20 to 25 per cent per annum, which means simple return of 100 percent to 125 percent by end of calendar year 2016 if DE was to happen.

    Rate wise it means a minimum RESALE range between PSF rate of 8000 to 9000 psf by end of calendar year 2016.
    This is clearly my expectation to make it worth the time and effort.

    As an real estate interest blogger what are ur expectations from good builder projects in this location in 5 years if DE WAS TO HAPPEN?
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

    I am sure in your assesment of investing here, you have done the calculations of CLP investment at 4500 in NPR vis-a-vis 5000 in SPR... and NPR came out flying??

    BTW: I am missing the point about "Investors should look at the POV of returns without DE as this location will have its own demand in 4 years"


    Originally Posted by vb2309
    ... If one want to invest, time is NOW...Choose the project with good credentials and buy/invest. Hold on to 6 years after purchase. U may possibly get an average return of 20 per cent per anum plus which is better an 12 per cent of bank FD. And rent if u wish o hold on if DE is still around finishing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    VB,

    I am sure in your assesment of investing here, you have done the calculations of CLP investment at 4500 in NPR vis-a-vis 5000 in SPR... and NPR came out flying??

    BTW: I am missing the point about "Investors should look at the POV of returns without DE as this location will have its own demand in 4 years"

    I did not compare SPR.

    Not invested there, simply shared my expectation from ATS / NPR good builder well executed and well maintained project on completion and a year in occupation by few end users.

    Am I missing your question?

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    VB,

    I am sure in your assesment of investing here, you have done the calculations of CLP investment at 4500 in NPR vis-a-vis 5000 in SPR... and NPR came out flying??

    BTW: I am missing the point about "Investors should look at the POV of returns without DE as this location will have its own demand in 4 years"


    Reference to ur second query.
    I think that this area will and is Bound to develop as many good projects and government allowing private sector to do infra in mega projects and tendering sector roads to big real estate players will lead to this are being well habitated in next 5 years and thus there will be a good demand in time which will be free of DE.

    Pls can u share what do u expect in returns when u invest in thus or similar projects ?
    Vb 2309
    CommentQuote
  • Well with the assumption of d'way getting ready by 2015, I would say the prices of sectors near by dwarka sector would be atleast be same to existing societies in dwarka sector and I assume the price there is around 8k - 10k right now.. So the users those have entered at 3k level will make the killing ...

    And I agree with below point of yours if one doesn't get 100% ROI in 5 years .. it is not worth the time and effort..

    Originally Posted by vb2309

    Rate wise it means a minimum RESALE range between PSF rate of 8000 to 9000 psf by end of calendar year 2016.
    This is clearly my expectation to make it worth the time and effort.

    CommentQuote