Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • answer/s by assumption

3K psf is no longer available from decent builderes so lets talk investment in current context.

Assuming d-eway is a reality & (5K) builders inventory is released for habitation with no other infra (school's, sez's, corporate complexes, etc etc) except d-eway by 2015 end.

then......

how much realistic Price difference do you think this area shall command in 2015 end vis-a-vis fully developed dwarka of DEL.

Originally Posted by manu813
    Well with the assumption of d'way getting ready by 2015, I would say the prices of sectors near by dwarka sector would be atleast be same to existing societies in dwarka sector and I assume the price there is around 8k - 10k right now.. So the users those have entered at 3k level will make the killing ...

And I agree with below point of yours if one doesn't get 100% ROI in 5 years .. it is not worth the time and effort..
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy, there r many if's & but's here, but people seem to be ignoring all of them .

If any of these presumptions go wrong, all calculations would go for a toss . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Intelligent guesses and right assumptions make people make money.
    1) DEW work has already started at full pace (at least in litigation free areas)
    2) Just imagine road is complete next year on the either side of these areas...the pressure will be double on all sides to complete it .
    3) DDA to start works soon to connect Dwarka to Bijwasan road Border..Even if this happens there is a good 80m road behind sector 109 (shobha side) to coonect the sector to delhi.(passes through farm houses and new diplomatic enclave areas)...
    4) No one wants to live in these areas before next three years in any case.
    5) Once the litigation is solved the prices will jump 50%.
    6) Once the DEW is complete..the prices will jump 100% from today.

Take your bet !
    CommentQuote
  • Comments in blue -

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Intelligent guesses and right assumptions make people make money.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

1) DEW work has already started at full pace (at least in litigation free areas)

What about the area under litigation ? Can u confirm a date ? Is it 2011 or 2021 .

2) Just imagine road is complete next year on the either side of these areas...the pressure will be double on all sides to complete it .

Do u think u just need a road to live in an area ?

3) DDA to start works soon to connect Dwarka to Bijwasan road Border..Even if this happens there is a good 80m road behind sector 109 (shobha side) to coonect the sector to delhi.(passes through farm houses and new diplomatic enclave areas)...

Not aware on the "work to start soon" . Please provide a link .

U cannot . u don't have an option .

Prices would jump 1000 % or whatever u say , but what do u mean by DEW complete ? Road gets complete or what ? What about the infrastructure ?? Any dates or u r working on all assumptions .

Take your bet !

Best of luck on all yr. assumptions . I hope that D e way gets completed as soon as possible, with some basic infra. for the sake of end users/investors .
    CommentQuote
  • You people should be aware of the FRAUD which ATS had done before. They took bookings for ATS Gurgaon at price of 1550 per sq ft in 2004 and then never made the project. This company has no experience in Gurgaon and I suggest you stay away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Comments in blue -

Best of luck on all yr. assumptions . I hope that D e way gets completed as soon as possible, with some basic infra. for the sake of end users/investors .

I agree...but the Most stpid People only questions and they question and question everything..create confusions...create negativity...Never decide. And hate those who decide...any Way i was Talking about intelligent People

Go to
    Dda office find it. Just because you have Not Seen switzerland doesnot mean it only Happens to exist in bollywood.

What facilities you have on spr.Many places (Nirvana 2) khudai bhi shuru nahin hui Hai..

Companies like shobha and ATS has one of the best Track Record and its totally idiotic to believe that Since its there First project in ggn..they will Not
    make it good.

These Sectors will Be Self sustaining and in any case only stupid will expect 4000 rate for Centre of Delhi facilities......
    CommentQuote
  • Comments in blue -

I agree...but the Most stpid People only questions and they question and question everything..create confusions...create negativity...Never decide. And hate those who decide...any Way i was Talking about intelligent People

So, who decided, who is intelligent here ? U ?LOL:D.I was just replying to what u said .

Go to
    Dda office find it. Just because you have Not Seen switzerland doesnot mean it only Happens to exist in bollywood.

I have been to Switzerland .

..............but, really, the analogy is absurd .

What facilities you have on spr.Many places (Nirvana 2) khudai bhi shuru nahin hui Hai..

Companies like shobha and ATS has one of the best Track Record and its totally idiotic to believe that Since its there First project in ggn..they will Not
    make it good.

Do u think ATS & Shoba would build all the infrastructure too ? Is it in their hands ?

These Sectors will Be Self sustaining and in any case only stupid will expect 4000 rate for Centre of Delhi facilities......

Have already replied . If the D e way takes 10 years to settle & yr. investment at 5000 current price, becomes 10,000, after 10 years, please decide on the intelligence quotient here .

................& anyways, u r discussing, what would happen, when this or that would happen . U r simply ignoring the if's & the but's .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja check ur PM..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    You people should be aware of the FRAUD which ATS had done before. They took bookings for ATS Gurgaon at price of 1550 per sq ft in 2004 and then never made the project. This company has no experience in Gurgaon and I suggest you stay away.

They gave 100 per cent refunds as the project did not launch.
    Fraud is the wrong word.

This time the land title is clear, I think they faced some problems with land last time.
    But yeas point considering butat the same time realising that the land title is clear in this project at 109.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Intelligent guesses and right assumptions make people make money.

Take your bet !

I agree with u mate...... Investments always ave risk but educated investment with ur points above are prudent and good.
    Good note.
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • It was a definite FRAUD. They made people wait for 2 years , telling them launch is coming soon and many people did not get their cheque back.

First

1) If the land title was not clear they should not have accepted bookings.
    2) Their senior management and owners should have clearly told customers about the uncertainty and not told them everything will be okay in a month or so. People who would not have waited for 2 years and made bookings else where
    3) They should have adjusted the booking applicants in some other scheme or in Noida
    4) Now was their time to accommodate them in Gurgaon scheme - but no - they wouldn't even given recognize them.

Whats the guarantee they wouldn't desert customers again or that the title is actually clear. The way they are behaving (taking bookings only in DP and not CLP i I would request all friends to be careful!!

Originally Posted by vb2309
    They gave 100 per cent refunds as the project did not launch.
    Fraud is the wrong word.

This time the land title is clear, I think they faced some problems with land last time.
    But yeas point considering butat the same time realising that the land title is clear in this project at 109.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Comments in blue -

oh sorry my coment was again for intelligent people and i am not sure if I am ignoring IFs but I am for sure not ignoring BUTTS.they are already on fire LOL>>>>:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    It was a definite FRAUD. They made people wait for 2 years , telling them launch is coming soon and many people did not get their cheque back.

First

1) If the land title was not clear they should not have accepted bookings.
    2) Their senior management and owners should have clearly told customers about the uncertainty and not told them everything will be okay in a month or so. People who would not have waited for 2 years and made bookings else where
    3) They should have adjusted the booking applicants in some other scheme or in Noida
    4) Now was their time to accommodate them in Gurgaon scheme - but no - they wouldn't even given recognize them.

Whats the guarantee they wouldn't desert customers again or that the title is actually clear. The way they are behaving (taking bookings only in DP and not CLP i I would request all friends to be careful!!

Try it they are not even taking DP >>>>. I would have taken it ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Try it they are not even taking DP >>>>. I would have taken it ...

Yes they are refusing booking till launch.
    I know of people who ave been told to call after launch.
    A fraud ster would have taken money with both hands.

Sbs points on the old project are valid, but if THOSE WHO INVESTED IN THE LAST PROJECT approach senior management of ATS I think ATS would do them something.

I did not invest in the last Gurgaon project so I am not in that ship. Did sbspro invest ?

Anyways, Rahul u are correct ATS is not accepting any more bookings as of now. DP and CLP both are on hold.

ATS is a good company, projects have risks and I believe the reward is in the risk ( educated logical risk).
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. looks like that u r here to judge people's intelligence .

I have said, what i wanted to, but there r no replies, except meaningless analogies & stupid comments .

No point in flogging a dead horse & unnecessarily arguing with people, who have no answers .

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.”

oh sorry my coment was again for intelligent people and i am not sure if I am ignoring IFs but I am for sure not ignoring BUTTS.they are already on fire LOL>>>>:bab (4):
    CommentQuote