Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for highlighting this . Many people in the forum r projecting ATS to be holier-than-thou .

Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    It was a definite FRAUD. They made people wait for 2 years , telling them launch is coming soon and many people did not get their cheque back.

First

1) If the land title was not clear they should not have accepted bookings.
    2) Their senior management and owners should have clearly told customers about the uncertainty and not told them everything will be okay in a month or so. People who would not have waited for 2 years and made bookings else where
    3) They should have adjusted the booking applicants in some other scheme or in Noida
    4) Now was their time to accommodate them in Gurgaon scheme - but no - they wouldn't even given recognize them.

Whats the guarantee they wouldn't desert customers again or that the title is actually clear. The way they are behaving (taking bookings only in DP and not CLP i I would request all friends to be careful!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. looks like that u r here to judge people's intelligence .

I have said, what i wanted to, but there r no replies, except meaningless analogies & stupid comments .

No point in flogging a dead horse & unnecessarily arguing with people, who have no answers .

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.”

Nice internet search for quotes I wish you have done the same research on the project..Stop sulking...Fire is high...Keep the Butts...
    CommentQuote
  • I study Projects, which have a definitive delivery period, plus minus 1,2 years .

I am not intelligent enough to work on a 10 year scale .

Baaki rahi baat buts ki, u need to watch yours .

Repeating, what i said before ( ek baari mein bahut logo ko baat samhaj nahi aati ) -

I have said, what i wanted to, but there r no replies, except meaningless analogies & stupid comments .

No point in flogging a dead horse & unnecessarily arguing with people, who have no answers .

...............& stop imagining, i am stating facts, u r sulking by giving absurd & meaningless, out of the context comments & analogies .
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in sector 109 is far much better than investing in SPR.

In 4 years the location of sector 109 will be far better than SPR

People after 4 years:

( SPR ????? near to something that is near to something that is near to something and that is near to nothing) but its SPR...for investors with love by investors ,promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there.....

35 Kms from Airport. 35 -40 Kms from CP, 1 hr drive from every important place ...oh sorry 5 minutes from Sohna road but 25 minutes traffic clogged drive to NH8....

Future is clear.....

Smelling fire again....
    CommentQuote
  • I think u r not understanding simple points ( i can understand yr. predicament, tch,tch..............).

Did i say SPR or D eway, which is a better investment ?

What i am saying is to invest in NPR, when the issues get resolved .

.............but, i think all this is beyond u . U seem to have a special love for NPR ( but no answers to genuine questions ).

............what did i hear on "promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there ". LOL :bab (45):.

Smelling fire again....check yr. butts . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • ....................& as on the quotes, i knew, u would love them . They suit the situation like a T .

See u, got to go, would sort out any further confusions left at yr. end, when, i get back .
    CommentQuote
  • Since this is an ATS thread and not a DEway one... can someone comment if the approach from Dwarka/Delhi all the way to Sec 109 is clear of all encoumberances?

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Intelligent guesses and right assumptions make people make money.
    1) DEW work has already started at full pace (at least in litigation free areas)

CommentQuote
  • In continuation to my last post and also in ref to your assumption....

I know for sure that there are patches after Sec 109 till Nh8 which are disputed... just wondering since it was mentioned as an assumption that the sec-109 can develop in isolation even if the Deway does not come up in totatlity .....

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Reference to ur second query.
    I think that this area will and is Bound to develop as many good projects and government allowing private sector to do infra in mega projects and tendering sector roads to big real estate players will lead to this are being well habitated in next 5 years and thus there will be a good demand in time which will be free of DE.

Vb 2309
    CommentQuote
  • NPR Vs Sohna Road

Hi Everyone,

Its a great pleasure to see bullish and bearish opinions. Honestly thats what makes a thread interesting.

Sohna road was a much hyped area 8 yrs back just like noida expresswy and gurgaon dwarka expressway and SPR.

To tell you the fact all that hype about Noida expressway and Sohna Road translated to ground reality and investors who took the risk made money.

Even Gof course road in 2001-2002 was a deserted place and aprtmnets like princeton/wellington used to sell cheap. Now these areas command premium.

Dwarka expressway is headed the same way irrespective of bullish and bearish opinions. There is an element of risk and risk pertains to the timeframe. One year/2 year/3 year at max 4 year.

Rest we all know what difference proximity to Delhi and involvement of big builders like Sobha, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Raheja and ATS can make.

Happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Investing in sector 109 is far much better than investing in SPR.

In 4 years the location of sector 109 will be far better than SPR

People after 4 years:

( SPR ????? near to something that is near to something that is near to something and that is near to nothing) but its SPR...for investors with love by investors ,promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there.....

35 Kms from Airport. 35 -40 Kms from CP, 1 hr drive from every important place ...oh sorry 5 minutes from Sohna road but 25 minutes traffic clogged drive to NH8....

Future is clear.....

Smelling fire again....

:bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think u r not understanding simple points ( i can understand yr. predicament, tch,tch..............).

Did i say SPR or D eway, which is a better investment ?

What i am saying is to invest in NPR, when the issues get resolved .

.............but, i think all this is beyond u . U seem to have a special love for NPR ( but no answers to genuine questions ).

............what did i hear on "promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there ". LOL .

Smelling fire again....check yr. butts . LOL .

:bab (61)::bab (65)::bab (58)::bab (16)::bab (20)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi MagadhPride,

my point relates to 109 potential itself which will have sector roads etc.......DE is a game changer but not end all.

There may be disputed patches on DE ....... But this development (109) will come through.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi Everyone,

Its a great pleasure to see bullish and bearish opinions. Honestly thats what makes a thread interesting.

Sohna road was a much hyped area 8 yrs back just like noida expresswy and gurgaon dwarka expressway and SPR.

To tell you the fact all that hype about Noida expressway and Sohna Road translated to ground reality and investors who took the risk made money.

Even Gof course road in 2001-2002 was a deserted place and aprtmnets like princeton/wellington used to sell cheap. Now these areas command premium.

Dwarka expressway is headed the same way irrespective of bullish and bearish opinions. There is an element of risk and risk pertains to the timeframe. One year/2 year/3 year at max 4 year.

Rest we all know what difference proximity to Delhi and involvement of big builders like Sobha, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Raheja and ATS can make.

Happy investing

Very positive note , I agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Asking again:

I was asking in response to your "it will prosper in isolation" point. Please share if you have investigated how and why would people reach 109 without DEway?

I mean, does it have an undisputed approach via DEway at least from one of the 2 ends? Else without DEway it will be an island... You can really bank on the current village road connectivity. Its no good for now, forget after so many flats come up there...

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi MagadhPride,

my point relates to 109 potential itself which will have sector roads etc.......DE is a game changer but not end all.

There may be disputed patches on DE ....... But this development (109) will come through.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi Everyone,

Happy investing

Hi
    Greetings

Just continuing from what you have mentioned.. I can very clearly remember GC road took more than 10 years to become reasonably inhabited. This was despite no legal pangs (or pangas:D), quiet a few even exited within 3-4 years of investment without any margins. Some around 56 took even longer to get good rents or prices for their appartments..
    Now GC was just 7kms which is a major difference against the disputed dway stretch of 18.5kms appx 2.5 times GC. The resulting inventory would be huge (about 5 times) and would definitely provide very good resale opportunities when the market turns towards a trough for value diggers to enter..

Prices at 4K or 5K are currently too bullish and the marketing story is getting oversold while exiting ready to move are available with not much difference..
    Access to Dwarka through sector 109 behind sobha as suggested by somebody in an earlier thread is not there..
    Prices at this stage cannot in any case be compared to Delhi else Njafgarh and surrounding would be selling for 1Lc psyd plus:D

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote