Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Congratulations

    Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
    I bought 1 flat and 2 of my other friends also bought 1 each. Basically we bought 3 flats.
    Congratulations Vipul (if thats the name),

    Wish you and ur friends luck too....are there more people here who have paid upp and baught?

    How many have been sold?

    When is the formal Launch?

    vb2309
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      All the best

      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      thanx Bless u....please allow me to say a positive quote: ' Rome was not build in a day'

      Cheers
      Hi
      Greetings


      You have my wishes.. I know, and this one is going to take some time.. Just believe "A hard beginning makes a good ending"

      Always note.."no decision taken in right earnest is bad, only time decides the outcome".


      Cheers

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Thanx Bless U & defination of long term

        Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings


        You have my wishes.. I know, and this one is going to take some time.. Just believe "A hard beginning makes a good ending"

        Always note.."no decision taken in right earnest is bad, only time decides the outcome".


        Cheers
        Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
        Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

        Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

        I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

        Early 2016:
        1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
        2). If DE is completed

        Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

        Thanks & regards
        Nothing Surprises Me

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          Congratulations Vipul (if thats the name),

          Wish you and ur friends luck too....are there more people here who have paid upp and baught?

          How many have been sold?

          When is the formal Launch?

          vb2309
          Vipul/VB Bhai,

          What price did you guys paid for this and when did you buy it ? I called ATS and they told me that booking is closed and will reopen when they launch it in Nov at Rs. 4000/-

          Is there any possibility of getting the booking now ? I am seriously considering it.

          Also, VB bhai I noticed that you also have plot in ATS Golf Meadows in derabassi - Between Gurgaon and ATS Derabassi Plots, which will be better option from investment point of view in next 3-4 years.

          Thanks a lot for your views.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
            Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

            Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

            I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

            Early 2016:
            1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
            2). If DE is completed

            Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

            Thanks & regards
            Buddy,
            Dway has to come...no two ways about that. NOW simply put - if you have holding capacity, sit tight...because you are sitting on a gold mine.
            If someone is in hurry or over leveraged...will be in danger. If you are not worried to play long stop speculating as you have taken a decision and it is a good one.
            I am also in a similar situation, invested in spire south. Though no comparison with ATS...but it is little tentative. I am playing long and know this will come good with bonus too
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Fate in 5years time

              Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
              Thanx for being so nice and your wishes.
              Please can I ask you ...in regards to this project would 4 years be a good time in your opinion to fetch returns...4 years ending in October 2015 ?

              Given your experience (and Amit's) where do you see this project in terms of PFS by end 2015 or early 2016 ?

              I know one can not guess estimate...but givem trends and rates in two scenarios:

              Early 2016:
              1) . If DE is not completed ( I believe still teh area will have it's own demand)
              2). If DE is completed

              Responses from Senior members and new mebers requested please.

              Thanks & regards
              hi
              Greetings

              purely speculative mate.. cant say..

              Cheers

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Reality Check

                Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                hi
                Greetings

                purely speculative mate.. cant say..

                Cheers
                Hi
                Greetings

                On second thoughts I have a couple of observations apart from the fact that I would not bother having once invested.


                Still as per (Indian) human nature, we like to do most of the research and ask pertinent questions after action has been taken.. Einstein described "insanity as doing the same things over and over and expecting different results"..


                I for one have Unfortunately had my share of rather horrific experience with HUDA in Neharpar Faridabad. Therefore would not like to repeat again following Einsteins definition. 7 years have gone by since licences were granted by govt.. NO DEVELOPMENT..
                Only 5% of area is under litigation for sector roads but despite assurances NO DEVELOPMENT.. Off late tired investors, publically lynched by builders, agitating farmers and Govt alike, have started their strife through


                Cases in High court
                Public on Dharna
                Regular meetings with DC/DTCP/HUDA Administrator
                Heavy press Coverage
                Associations (with websites better than many builders/govt organisations)
                RTIs filed with various departments to find the facts


                Still all it has yielded is assurrances to wait for another 3 years. To add insult to injury HUDA has increased EDC/IDC by 30%appx WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT. Its a shameful situation as 1000s of crores of unutilised EDC money is lying with HUDA.

                Here ON DWAY the situation is FAR COMPLEX in comparision to above

                1] 20%+ stretch is under litigation, (against 5% for FBD)
                2] Huda is loggerheads with MCG. Both may disown or may even throw the baby with the water, in the worst case.
                3] Huge supply, (stretch is 3-4 times appx. supply than Neharpar)
                4] Two State govts and center govt are involved increasing red tape and bureaucracy (against only one state govt in Neharpar FBD).
                5] No access available except roads like "bajghera" to few of the projects..similar to Neharpar
                6] Comments of EC state-minimum 5years from grant of licence for basic things like water and sewerage
                7] No public transportation available
                8] No (Too far from) habitation,
                9] Nobody will plan a Superspeciality hospital or an say an international school etc at this stage for next 7 years


                Still once dway comes up.. sky is the limit.. FUTURE BRIGHT HAI..
                Future bright

                For "awakened" subscribers of like projects best is to start a "builder-subscriber" partnership and start all possible due dilligence proactively rather than waiting for reponse from authorities..


                Cheers

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Congrats VB and Vipul for ATS bookings. It's a good long term bet.

                  I am hoping that there will be many more joining you guys when ATS will start offering CLP.
                  Last edited January 3 2016, 11:51 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    On second thoughts I have a couple of observations apart from the fact that I would not bother having once invested.


                    Still as per (Indian) human nature, we like to do most of the research and ask pertinent questions after action has been taken.. Einstein described "insanity as doing the same things over and over and expecting different results"..


                    I for one have Unfortunately had my share of rather horrific experience with HUDA in Neharpar Faridabad. Therefore would not like to repeat again following Einsteins definition. 7 years have gone by since licences were granted by govt.. NO DEVELOPMENT..
                    Only 5% of area is under litigation for sector roads but despite assurances NO DEVELOPMENT.. Off late tired investors, publically lynched by builders, agitating farmers and Govt alike, have started their strife through


                    Cases in High court
                    Public on Dharna
                    Regular meetings with DC/DTCP/HUDA Administrator
                    Heavy press Coverage
                    Associations (with websites better than many builders/govt organisations)
                    RTIs filed with various departments to find the facts


                    Still all it has yielded is assurrances to wait for another 3 years. To add insult to injury HUDA has increased EDC/IDC by 30%appx WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT. Its a shameful situation as 1000s of crores of unutilised EDC money is lying with HUDA.

                    Here ON DWAY the situation is FAR COMPLEX in comparision to above

                    1] 20%+ stretch is under litigation, (against 5% for FBD)
                    2] Huda is loggerheads with MCG. Both may disown or may even throw the baby with the water, in the worst case.
                    3] Huge supply, (stretch is 3-4 times appx. supply than Neharpar)
                    4] Two State govts and center govt are involved increasing red tape and bureaucracy (against only one state govt in Neharpar FBD).
                    5] No access available except roads like "bajghera" to few of the projects..similar to Neharpar
                    6] Comments of EC state-minimum 5years from grant of licence for basic things like water and sewerage
                    7] No public transportation available
                    8] No (Too far from) habitation,
                    9] Nobody will plan a Superspeciality hospital or an say an international school etc at this stage for next 7 years


                    Still once dway comes up.. sky is the limit.. FUTURE BRIGHT HAI..
                    Future bright

                    For "awakened" subscribers of like projects best is to start a "builder-subscriber" partnership and start all possible due dilligence proactively rather than waiting for reponse from authorities..


                    Cheers
                    Thank you so much for your note...much appreciate....scared me a bit but as you say now that I am in the flight there is barely any choice as it is about to leave the runway....thanks mate.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                      Congrates VB and Vipul for ATS bookings. It's a good long term bet.
                      I am hoping that there will be many more joining you guys when ATS will start offering CLP.
                      Vinay Ji,

                      Thanx.....we are all waiting to know the CLP and DP prices on formal launch.
                      vb2309
                      Nothing Surprises Me

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X