Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • DWay

    See this endless discussion everyday on DWAY...SPR

    1. Do we know how much time it took for Sohna road projects to get developed ( small patch of 4-6 kms) ?
    2. DO we know how much time it took for GCX ( again a very small patch) to reach this price level ? still has reached only 5-7k levels.
    3. DO people think that only people from Delhi or people commuting from Delhi invest or want to live in Gurgaon ?
    4. There are equal or more number of people who work in Gurgaon and so would like to stay close to their office in Gurgaon and not Delhi.
    5. People working and living in GGN - how many times in a week/month you travel to Delhi ?
    6. Gurgaon has better restaurants, cinemas, malls, entertainment hubs compared to most parts of Delhi, so people working in Gurgaon don't need to travel to Delhi every weekend.
    7. How many times to do you fly via IGI in a week/month ?
    8. Even if this 15-20kms of Dway is completed in next 2 -3 years, what about schools, hospitals, greenery, entertainment , internal roads, daily need shops, security and other infra ? Are we saying we will have another developed mini city in next 3-4 years ?

    Yes DWAY can be a multi bagger because of various hypes and speculations, but don't it as a livable option in next 5-7 years.

    This is my POV and I am ready to take the heat from others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I was asking in response to your "it will prosper in isolation" point. Please share if you have investigated how and why would people reach 109 without DEway?

    I mean, does it have an undisputed approach via DEway at least from one of the 2 ends? Else without DEway it will be an island... You can really bank on the current village road connectivity. Its no good for now, forget after so many flats come up there...

    Oh....I had assumed that the alternate connectivity will be improved if DE is delayed.

    Will research more.
    CommentQuote
  • These are very valid points and cant be disputed much...

    We can all have our own interpretations/assumptions on ROI/attractiveness of investment but end users should definately keep a 7 year time frame..

    This is more relevant as for Sohna/GCX have had easy access to developed GGN sec ( mg rd/dlf phases) but for Dway the interim options of Dwarika and Old GGn are not as convenient due to
    1. dwarika faclities still getting developed and still a long way to go
    2. Old ggn would not meet the requirement/taste of upper class dwellers beyond basic provisioning.


    Originally Posted by shkhan
    See this endless discussion everyday on DWAY...SPR

    1. Do we know how much time it took for Sohna road projects to get developed ( small patch of 4-6 kms) ?
    2. DO we know how much time it took for GCX ( again a very small patch) to reach this price level ? still has reached only 5-7k levels.
    3. DO people think that only people from Delhi or people commuting from Delhi invest or want to live in Gurgaon ?
    4. There are equal or more number of people who work in Gurgaon and so would like to stay close to their office in Gurgaon and not Delhi.
    5. People working and living in GGN - how many times in a week/month you travel to Delhi ?
    6. Gurgaon has better restaurants, cinemas, malls, entertainment hubs compared to most parts of Delhi, so people working in Gurgaon don't need to travel to Delhi every weekend.
    7. How many times to do you fly via IGI in a week/month ?
    8. Even if this 15-20kms of Dway is completed in next 2 -3 years, what about schools, hospitals, greenery, entertainment , internal roads, daily need shops, security and other infra ? Are we saying we will have another developed mini city in next 3-4 years ?

    Yes DWAY can be a multi bagger because of various hypes and speculations, but don't it as a livable option in next 5-7 years.

    This is my POV and I am ready to take the heat from others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Just continuing from what you have mentioned.. I can very clearly remember GC road took more than 10 years to become reasonably inhabited. This was despite no legal pangs (or pangas:D), quiet a few even exited within 3-4 years of investment without any margins. Some around 56 took even longer to get good rents or prices for their appartments..
    Now GC was just 7kms which is a major difference against the disputed dway stretch of 18.5kms appx 2.5 times GC. The resulting inventory would be huge (about 5 times) and would definitely provide very good resale opportunities when the market turns towards a trough for value diggers to enter..

    Prices at 4K or 5K are currently too bullish and the marketing story is getting oversold while exiting ready to move are available with not much difference..
    Access to Dwarka through sector 109 behind sobha as suggested by somebody in an earlier thread is not there..
    Prices at this stage cannot in any case be compared to Delhi else Njafgarh and surrounding would be selling for 1Lc psyd plus:D

    Cheers


    Cheers

    What rate DP according to u is good today if we're to discount the 'overselling' expect? Would you say DP at 3800 or 3500 for some in ATS upcoming project in 109 is a high / low / good price ? What is your personal take on this in numbers above or a lower or higher number please?
    Sincerely Awating a respons with a PSF rate as per you experiences analysis.
    Thanking u in advance.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    These are very valid points and cant be disputed much...

    We can all have our own interpretations/assumptions on ROI/attractiveness of investment but end users should definately keep a 7 year time frame..

    This is more relevant as for Sohna/GCX have had easy access to developed GGN sec ( mg rd/dlf phases) but for Dway the interim options of Dwarika and Old GGn are not as convenient due to
    1. dwarika faclities still getting developed and still a long way to go
    2. Old ggn would not meet the requirement/taste of upper class dwellers beyond basic provisioning.

    Hi,

    Very good post from a Gurgaon point g view. Very material points.

    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    See this endless discussion everyday on DWAY...SPR

    1. Do we know how much time it took for Sohna road projects to get developed ( small patch of 4-6 kms) ?
    2. DO we know how much time it took for GCX ( again a very small patch) to reach this price level ? still has reached only 5-7k levels.
    3. DO people think that only people from Delhi or people commuting from Delhi invest or want to live in Gurgaon ?
    4. There are equal or more number of people who work in Gurgaon and so would like to stay close to their office in Gurgaon and not Delhi.
    5. People working and living in GGN - how many times in a week/month you travel to Delhi ?
    6. Gurgaon has better restaurants, cinemas, malls, entertainment hubs compared to most parts of Delhi, so people working in Gurgaon don't need to travel to Delhi every weekend.
    7. How many times to do you fly via IGI in a week/month ?
    8. Even if this 15-20kms of Dway is completed in next 2 -3 years, what about schools, hospitals, greenery, entertainment , internal roads, daily need shops, security and other infra ? Are we saying we will have another developed mini city in next 3-4 years ?

    Yes DWAY can be a multi bagger because of various hypes and speculations, but don't it as a livable option in next 5-7 years.

    This is my POV and I am ready to take the heat from others.

    Very true........important points.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I am of understanding that still there are resale options in D'way in price range 3200 - 3600/- .. And I dont think Dwaka price will jump to 18k that is too much for the type of socities in dwarka..

    My assumption is the price will be in the range of 8k to 10 k looking at difficult times all world economies are facing including India...

    Saying that this whole extended discussion doesn't make any sense we all are trying to prove something which nobody is sure about...


    Originally Posted by nipsy
    3K psf is no longer available from decent builderes so lets talk investment in current context.

    Assuming d-eway is a reality & (5K) builders inventory is released for habitation with no other infra (school's, sez's, corporate complexes, etc etc) except d-eway by 2015 end.

    then......

    how much realistic Price difference do you think this area shall command in 2015 end vis-a-vis fully developed dwarka of DEL.
    .
    CommentQuote
  • no speculation please.. Delhi door hai..

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    What rate DP according to u is good today if we're to discount the 'overselling' expect? Would you say DP at 3800 or 3500 for some in ATS upcoming project in 109 is a high / low / good price ? What is your personal take on this in numbers above or a lower or higher number please?
    Sincerely Awating a respons with a PSF rate as per you experiences analysis.
    Thanking u in advance.

    VB



    Hi
    Greetings

    I donot subscribe to the option of DP therefore will consider CLP. I may appear a bit harsh, but giving DP to builder is like
    "helping the blind man cross the road and being mugged by him" .:D
    All NRIs/long term investors/ END USERS SHOULD STRICTLY AVOID DP
    This is again one of the ploys like "No resale/lockin" of builders to secure their own position in case of uncertainty.

    Price of dway needs to be segmented based on perceived time required for development of dway & habitation, proximity to- delhi, existing ggn & NH8, Nearness to habitation, existance of infra, rental value etc.

    As maintained earlier will not participate in a speculative activity as per my earlier posts. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html
    Baki Future Bright Hai Future bright

    However, current prices(4k-4.5K CLP) are ahead by 3 years from today

    I can however put some assumption about timing (I would risk to be wrong:D)
    1] dway non litigation area development 1-2yr.
    2] dway delhi side development 2-3 years (because of involvement of 3 administrations). Govt should stop giving licences to builders untill in principle agreement, assessments/surveys and tenders are floated for the Delhi side of dway.. to help prevent buyers being cheated, resulting in waning investor interest...
    3] Development of dway along the litigation area should take about 3-5 years. No developer should be allowed to market the projects

    Development of external infra including roads, sewerage, drainage, electricty etc would take a minimum of 3-5 years. Higher for the litigated area and lesser where surveys and tenders have already been processed..

    Add to this the cross connectivity problem and chaos at Railway crossings that needs to be resolved through ROB and minimum 3-4 different spots in the next 3-5 years

    These estimates are the most optimistic knowing the previous track record of HUDA, Govt Administration and related agencies.

    Those not having long terms holding capacity and certainly those needing a house to live in the next 3-5 years may look elsewhere.
    These are stark facts which will now be consumed in arguments. However, presented for preventing general public from being trapped in the hype and hulla and dreams of airport proximity, diplomatic avenue, golf course etc..
    Always bear in mind there is no regulatory authority or agency to whom you can go and voice your concerns once you have surrendered your hard earned money to the builders.. DO TAKE SOME TIME OFF TO GO THROUGH THE SHEET HOMES FROM HELL before looking for your dream house
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • In singular agreement !!

    1. Future is bright
    2. Investment is long term
    3. In long term we are all dead !

    :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    1. Future is bright
    2. Investment is long term
    3. In long term we are all dead !

    :bab (35):

    Hi
    Greetings

    what about DP.. is it not??
    " Andhe ko sadak bhi paar karwai aur jeb bhi saf karwai:D"

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • D way may be a good long term investment, but justifying 5000 as current price is OVERCONFIDENCE
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx manu.ji for your reply that 3.2K~3.6K can be an option in reasale.


    ..On dwarka agar 4 saal ke baad bhi 8-9K par hi rahegaa then nobody would invest in RE or would be interested even to log-in IREF.
    Honestly I am here 2 learn /gain from the experiences & so I respect seniors eg yourself who I've only interacted on IREF.

    I am extremely bullish on dway but still wont throw my money just like that without understanding logic & rational of investment.

    so I stopped speculating dway & started to ask how everyone think of dwarka future prices......with the hope that answers exist....




    Originally Posted by manu813
    Well I am of understanding that still there are resale options in D'way in price range 3200 - 3600/- .. And I dont think Dwaka price will jump to 18k that is too much for the type of socities in dwarka..

    My assumption is the price will be in the range of 8k to 10 k looking at difficult times all world economies are facing including India...

    Saying that this whole extended discussion doesn't make any sense we all are trying to prove something which nobody is sure about...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I donot subscribe to the option of DP therefore will consider CLP. I may appear a bit harsh, but giving DP to builder is like
    "helping the blind man cross the road and being mugged by him" .:D
    All NRIs/long term investors/ END USERS SHOULD STRICTLY AVOID DP
    This is again one of the ploys like "No resale/lockin" of builders to secure their own position in case of uncertainty.

    Price of dway needs to be segmented based on perceived time required for development of dway & habitation, proximity to- delhi, existing ggn & NH8, Nearness to habitation, existance of infra, rental value etc.

    As maintained earlier will not participate in a speculative activity as per my earlier posts. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/253737-post805.html
    Baki Future Bright Hai Future bright

    However, current prices(4k-4.5K CLP) are ahead by 3 years from today

    I can however put some assumption about timing (I would risk to be wrong:D)
    1] dway non litigation area development 1-2yr.
    2] dway delhi side development 2-3 years (because of involvement of 3 administrations). Govt should stop giving licences to builders untill in principle agreement, assessments/surveys and tenders are floated for the Delhi side of dway.. to help prevent buyers being cheated, resulting in waning investor interest...
    3] Development of dway along the litigation area should take about 3-5 years. No developer should be allowed to market the projects

    Development of external infra including roads, sewerage, drainage, electricty etc would take a minimum of 3-5 years. Higher for the litigated area and lesser where surveys and tenders have already been processed..

    Add to this the cross connectivity problem and chaos at Railway crossings that needs to be resolved through ROB and minimum 3-4 different spots in the next 3-5 years

    These estimates are the most optimistic knowing the previous track record of HUDA, Govt Administration and related agencies.

    Those not having long terms holding capacity and certainly those needing a house to live in the next 3-5 years may look elsewhere.
    These are stark facts which will now be consumed in arguments. However, presented for preventing general public from being trapped in the hype and hulla and dreams of airport proximity, diplomatic avenue, golf course etc..
    Always bear in mind there is no regulatory authority or agency to whom you can go and voice your concerns once you have surrendered your hard earned money to the builders.. DO TAKE SOME TIME OFF TO GO THROUGH THE SHEET HOMES FROM HELL before looking for your dream house
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=1

    Cheers

    Thanks for ur points, all are valid.
    However, two things, you do make an effort to kindly list all risks and call present prices as high ( 2 or 3 years ahead).

    But at the same time you refuse to say what is the right price ! As u call that speculation.

    It is like having both the sides of the coin. You say present prices are high but won't say what it should be. BlessU is that not a self contradictory statement?

    I had requested price as of now as per your expectations (according to you) not future prices which could be referred as speculation if not expected returns. Even if you would quoted CLP as if now as oer your analysis it works, as I can take 10 to 12 per cent off as a standard to look at DP.

    Anyways, I take that you do not have a price point for now but call the present price point as high !

    Thanks for taking time to list all the risks, scary but true.

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    D way may be a good long term investment, but justifying 5000 as current price is OVERCONFIDENCE

    I agree 5000 looks high
    CommentQuote
  • Great post, shkhan .

    People r under the impression ki road baan gaye & the matter is finished ( abi iski bhi koi guarantee nahi hai, kaab tak kitni banegi - litigation ka kuuch nahi paata, Delhi side of the road ka kuuch nahi paata, people r day dreaming:bab (45): ) Crazy people . Inko lagta hain, ki 2-4 hafto mein infrastructure ready hoga . Everything, malls, schools, Hospitals etc.. lagta hai import hone wala hai London se aur d e way mein install hone walay hain, rato raat .. LOL:D .

    D e way could offer decent options, once it's problems r sorted out . Till then, it is a gamble . mein, u can win good money & can loose everything too .

    Originally Posted by shkhan
    See this endless discussion everyday on DWAY...SPR

    1. Do we know how much time it took for Sohna road projects to get developed ( small patch of 4-6 kms) ?
    2. DO we know how much time it took for GCX ( again a very small patch) to reach this price level ? still has reached only 5-7k levels.
    3. DO people think that only people from Delhi or people commuting from Delhi invest or want to live in Gurgaon ?
    4. There are equal or more number of people who work in Gurgaon and so would like to stay close to their office in Gurgaon and not Delhi.
    5. People working and living in GGN - how many times in a week/month you travel to Delhi ?
    6. Gurgaon has better restaurants, cinemas, malls, entertainment hubs compared to most parts of Delhi, so people working in Gurgaon don't need to travel to Delhi every weekend.
    7. How many times to do you fly via IGI in a week/month ?
    8. Even if this 15-20kms of Dway is completed in next 2 -3 years, what about schools, hospitals, greenery, entertainment , internal roads, daily need shops, security and other infra ? Are we saying we will have another developed mini city in next 3-4 years ?

    Yes DWAY can be a multi bagger because of various hypes and speculations, but don't it as a livable option in next 5-7 years.

    This is my POV and I am ready to take the heat from others.
    CommentQuote