Sort by :
Filter by :
- Will agree amit.ji
some gap of 25-30% (vis-a-vis other developing areas) has to be there for taking risk of investment getting stuck for prolonged periods.
otherwise why would anyone invest......
Originally Posted by amit001D way may be a good long term investment, but justifying 5000 as current price is OVERCONFIDENCECommentQuote0Flag
- Quite rightly said . Bhai, rahu gaa Sohba ki 4-5 cr. ki villa mein, par doodh, andey laayunga New Palam Vihar se ( as somebody said earlier, Palam Vihar ka infra. use kar sakte hain ). Bhai, raaste mein bahut tabele hain, kuhd hi ddodh nikal lena . Better would be ek cow ya Bhains hi paal lena ( she would get an very congenial atmosphere - bahut doodh degi & it can be a side business for some too:D ) . Baaki, infrastructure to saara London se aa hi raha hain :bab (5):.Originally Posted by AmitMMThese are very valid points and cant be disputed much...
We can all have our own interpretations/assumptions on ROI/attractiveness of investment but end users should definately keep a 7 year time frame..
This is more relevant as for Sohna/GCX have had easy access to developed GGN sec ( mg rd/dlf phases) but for Dway the interim options of Dwarika and Old GGn are not as convenient due to
1. dwarika faclities still getting developed and still a long way to go
2. Old ggn would not meet the requirement/taste of upper class dwellers beyond basic provisioning.CommentQuote0Flag
- Nipsy bhai,
I relate to your view point but we all forgot the end-user during our speculations. Do you really think people will be able to afford at 18k , once prices of any area goes beyond people starts moving to new develop areas where they can afford.. There is always a saturation point for any asset class.
And I totally agree with you , Never put your hard earned money at any place until you are convinced.....Their can be lot of view points filter all that and only do what you think....Originally Posted by nipsy
..On dwarka agar 4 saal ke baad bhi 8-9K par hi rahegaa then nobody would invest in RE or would be interested even to log-in IREF.
Honestly I am here 2 learn /gain from the experiences & so I respect seniors eg yourself who I've only interacted on IREF.
I am extremely bullish on dway but still wont throw my money just like that without understanding logic & rational of investment.
so I stopped speculating dway & started to ask how everyone think of dwarka future prices......with the hope that answers exist....CommentQuote0Flag
- Quite agree .
Many of our comments r based on what could & would happen .
Suno saab ki, karo apne maan ki .Originally Posted by manu813Nipsy bhai,
I relate to your view point but we all forgot the end-user during our speculations. Do you really think people will be able to afford at 18k , once prices of any area goes beyound people starts moving to new develop areas where they can afford.. Their is always a saturation point for any asset class.
And I totally agree with you , Never put your hard earned money at any place until you are convinced.....Their can be lot of view points filter all that and only do what you think....CommentQuote0Flag
- Manoj Bhai , many of us here agree that 5000 psf is on higher side for ATS on DE Way. With Godrej about to launch soon as well in vicinity , what would you rate as a fair price for Godrej pre launch in CLP ?CommentQuote0Flag
- suavedude, the issue is much bigger . If the D e way takes 8-10 years to get inhabited ( & the Builder delivers the project in the next 4 years ), end user cannot stay there & would not find a tenant ready to shift in a jungle . People r going gaga over construction of one stretch of the road & the Builders seem to be exploiting all the hype created . D e way could be a decent place to live, once issues r sorted out . I have said this 100's of times . D e way in the current state of affairs is not everybody's cup of tea. D e way could offer decent options, once it's problems r sorted out . Till then, it is a gamble . Gamble mein, u can win good money & can loose everything too . I gamble, but with the money, i can afford to loose, never gamble with yr. life earnings .
U tell me, if i ask u to buy a property whose future is not certain ( at least for a long period - only god has the answer, how long ), what price would u be ready to pay ???? Till issues get sorted out, putting a price on anything, would be fooling yourself .Originally Posted by suavedudeManoj Bhai , many of us here agree that 5000 psf is on higher side for ATS on DE Way. With Godrej about to launch soon as well in vicinity , what would you rate as a fair price for Godrej pre launch in CLP ?CommentQuote0Flag
- So, right now your are not optimistic about the construction of D eway itself. Well, in that case it does not make sense to enter at current price point until there is more clarity on Eway.
Thanks for sharing your views.CommentQuote0Flag
- So Wasn't I right about the fire..
Companies like Shobha , ATS , India bulls, mahindra and Mahindra ...should have consulted our friends/brokers like .....)..before paying crores of Rupees to the land owners...These are not some old cheap buy of DLF or Unitech or they were all dying to give away their money and were not getting any land anywhere else...
The height of ignorance leads to such analysis like we are seeing here...
Every sector and community has to provide the basic facilities like daily amenities e.t.c. Secondly Sector 109 comes in the semi commercial marked sectors.(Please refer to HUDA 2021 plan and other documents on the net for this info).It is also next to the commercial hub.
SPR pe kaun sa school hai....(not every one is going to send the kids in pathways..4 kms on the hill...and 9 lakh per annum fees..). Schools will come. Shri krishna, Genesis, and many more have already submitted the application...In any case within 4 kms you have Dwarka...where you have all the schools you want....No one is saying wiin 3 years it will be a full fledged city like Delhi...thats why the prices are just 30% of todays prices...
ATS is 80% bought by NRIs...the rate of return expectations are very low.
They are not investors: The same is with Shobha..They are all end users..
They do not need to buy and sell every 6 months...They want:
1) Location: Close to the capital, Airport, fast connectivity to South Delhi and NH8 e.t.c.
2) Credible Builder: Both Shobha and ATS are one of the best in the country as per their past records and projects. They have given and promise to give most beautiful projects with very high quality of constructions(unlike many other builder mafias who only sell through the hype of brokers)
3) Easy transaction: directly through the company ..no brokers...Thats the reason why so many of friends here are saying negative about these projects...Other wise why would spend time on negative publicity.Any ways dhande kee baat hai...Sorry guys with fair builders like ATS and Shobha you pepole have no chance..They do not need your publicity...70% of the ATS already sold out at DP ...Thats called credibility.....
4) Future : With the crash down in US and Europe NRis want to put their money where they get good long term return and also in the project where if they come back can also stay ..ATS and Shobha are those kind of projects
5) As most of the buyers are end users..these places will be in habited faster than all those remote places in GGN where only investor put their money
Yes New Delhi proximity still demands a premium...Rs 5000 may seem to be on the higher side but ATS quality and kind of clientèle they have is also
different. They expect those of their clients who were reluctant to go for DP plan and had problems to put in money without a formal launch (loans e.t.c.)
The most important part is that ATS and Shobha put their money before they ask for money from the buyers . They paid a good amount of money (unlike other builders who got their lands cheap.) just because they knew the potential of the location and the quality product they are going to build.CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhai, saare log ignorant hain, stupid hain, D e way ke Brokers hi akal mand hain .
Jaab koi jawab nahi hota bhaag jateety hain, to reappear again to carry forward their business .
Kabhi kuuch bolte hain, kabhi kuuch, par kisi baat ka jawab nahi datey .
As amit Bhai says . Dhanda hai, lekin Ganda hain . LOL :D.CommentQuote0Flag
- ....................aur apne aap hi D e way ko sarrei duniya se compare karte hain , naam dusaro ka lagte hain, aur when asked to reply, gayab ho jaatey hain .
Purani aadat hain, in case u cannot reply, run away. As simple as that . LOL :D.CommentQuote0Flag
- Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.CommentQuote0Flag
- REPEAT POSTOriginally Posted by MANOJaBhaiya, card kaise chalate hain D e way- some new vehicle u have invented ??? I know, it is better, i can understand, kuuch tao dhanda karna hain na, roti paani no chalana hain na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
Bhai, safed jhhoth bool bool ke, kitni jagha pakde gaye, fir baaz nahi aatey . U want me to repeat all yr. lies caught in black & white here ??
...........aur jo tum bolte hoon, kuuch kabhi prove kiya hain ? Kabhi khatey hai mein Manoj Mishra hoon, kabhi mein tinesha hoon , kabhi kuuch hu, kabhi kuuch . Raat ko neend nahi aati kaya, jo din mein hallucination hoti hain ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Those who have missed the opportunity are crying like any thing. God bless them.CommentQuote0Flag
- Safed jhhoth ka small example . There r many more . Please prove, what u r saying . U would run off, like old times .
Jhoot Ke Paon Nahin HainOriginally Posted by MANOJa......& no point answering to comments of liars, who just make accusations & then run away .
Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?
- Originally Posted by psambherThose who have missed the opportunity are crying like any thing. God bless them.
well said...Look at their answers... No meaning..I call it blabbering....
Well ATS has no brokers and will not use brokers...thats why only Brokers are crying ....
But the simple fact is : Every one now know the broker community here ...
they work like a group Mafia... they give negative comments and positive comments in coordination....
Most of the people that are negative about ATS project are in this category..
They do not get commission and they are too cheap to be the brokers of Shobha.
Wait and watch the comments of these guys....One can only laugh at them....
Fire was strong! Any Butts left?CommentQuote0Flag