Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Buddy,
    Dway has to come...no two ways about that. NOW simply put - if you have holding capacity, sit tight...because you are sitting on a gold mine.
    If someone is in hurry or over leveraged...will be in danger. If you are not worried to play long stop speculating as you have taken a decision and it is a good one.
    I am also in a similar situation, invested in spire south. Though no comparison with ATS...but it is little tentative. I am playing long and know this will come good with bonus too
    good luck buddy
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Thank you so much for your note...much appreciate....scared me a bit but as you say now that I am in the flight there is barely any choice as it is about to leave the runway....thanks mate.
      Hi
      Greetings

Certainly no need to be scared at all..it is surely a rewarding and patient game.. things can change as a lot of political investment of which I am sure is on dway... Also the we have very bright ministers like honbl Mr Kamal Nath who is probably the most progressive ministers in the congress cabinet in charge of Urban affairs.. the land acquisition bill also spares projects of national infrastructure importance..

just keep fingers crossed

Cheers
      Last edited January 3 2016, 11:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
        Vipul/VB Bhai,

What price did you guys paid for this and when did you buy it ? I called ATS and they told me that booking is closed and will reopen when they launch it in Nov at Rs. 4000/-

Is there any possibility of getting the booking now ? I am seriously considering it.

Also, VB bhai I noticed that you also have plot in ATS Golf Meadows in derabassi - Between Gurgaon and ATS Derabassi Plots, which will be better option from investment point of view in next 3-4 years.

Thanks a lot for your views.
        Long term or short term?
        In m my opinion , if you can buy DB now around 15 K per sq yard u will make 5 k per sq yard n 6 to 12 months.
        However, let us discuss that in that forum.
        DB has caused me lot of pain due to such a long wait.....I bought it in 2005 end it is only now that it seems to be 'sellable' but having said that I would say that it is now offering a return of 200 % in 6 years....all of you are smart investors so I do not know 200 % return is supposed to be good or bad but I believe that I could have made around 300 % to 400 % if it would have come up in time. But it is the trust in the brand ATS that kept me invested and if u consider 200% as a good return in 6 years then it has paid (if I sell).

DE is a similar one I think, if you are in for long term (4 years) invest , clearly as seniors like Amit, RS and other say DE will take time, not 12 months, i think it will take 3 years but that should be fine, that will give 100 % return in 3 years (my opinion could be wrong so please think) and if you can hold 6 years as educated critics of the forum like Manoja Ji and other have said in VERY LONG term I see this giving 200 % return where in VERY LONG term means 7 to 8 years.

But polease note I am simply talking of Simple Interest returns and not the opportunity lost where educated and mature investors like Amit Ji have depicted that CLP is better as you can buy many on CLP and have better return.

I am simpler......not as intelligent and experienced as our seniors so just bought DP and left it to time ....I am looking at a 4 year exit....let us see.

Hope my note helps you decide.

God bless.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Certainly no need to be scared at all..it is surely a rewarding and patient game.. things can change as a lot of political investment of which I am sure is on dway... Also the we have very bright ministers like honbl Mr Kamal Nath who is probably the most progressive ministers in the congress cabinet in charge of Urban affairs.. the land acquisition bill also spares projects of national infrastructure importance..
          just keep fingers crossed

Cheers
          Thanks Bless you Bhai.....that comforts...God Bless us all.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Long term or short term?
            In m my opinion , if you can buy DB now around 15 K per sq yard u will make 5 k per sq yard n 6 to 12 months.
            However, let us discuss that in that forum.
            DB has caused me lot of pain due to such a long wait.....I bought it in 2005 end it is only now that it seems to be 'sellable' but having said that I would say that it is now offering a return of 200 % in 6 years....all of you are smart investors so I do not know 200 % return is supposed to be good or bad but I believe that I could have made around 300 % to 400 % if it would have come up in time. But it is the trust in the brand ATS that kept me invested and if u consider 200% as a good return in 6 years then it has paid (if I sell).

DE is a similar one I think, if you are in for long term (4 years) invest , clearly as seniors like Amit, RS and other say DE will take time, not 12 months, i think it will take 3 years but that should be fine, that will give 100 % return in 3 years (my opinion could be wrong so please think) and if you can hold 6 years as educated critics of the forum like Manoja Ji and other have said in VERY LONG term I see this giving 200 % return where in VERY LONG term means 7 to 8 years.

But polease note I am simply talking of Simple Interest returns and not the opportunity lost where educated and mature investors like Amit Ji have depicted that CLP is better as you can buy many on CLP and have better return.

I am simpler......not as intelligent and experienced as our seniors so just bought DP and left it to time ....I am looking at a 4 year exit....let us see.

God bless.
            VB,

Thanks for your note and it is really helping me .. It seems like you bought at DB at the rate of 5K per yard and will have 300% return (4x) in 7 years if I go with your assumption of another 5K increase in next 6 to 12 months- This in my view is not a bad investment by any standards - Sure it could have been better but it is decent seeing that it includes two very bad years of global recession. In my view, as the Golf Course starts coming up and people start moving there, the rate of increase would be much faster than what it has been in the past ... Do you agree ? Do you expect it to double in next 3 years from current levels (15K) ?

On DWay, however, I am not expecting the same rate of return. 300% in 7 years is a wishful thinking even if DWay comes along .. I assume it would be around 100% appreciation in 4-5 years at Deway.

Comment

congrats dear VB & dear Vipul

Hi there!

Congrats dear VB & dear Vipul on your new possession. "the ATS ggn".

Surely we hope this turns out to be one of your best investments so far..

Rgds.
              Last edited January 3 2016, 11:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

VB: Congrats on your buy

Is there a early exit clause in DP allotments? Or a certain lockin period before which you cannot sell? And any transfer charges for first tramsfer?

Long term or short term?

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                  Hi there!

Congrats dear VB & dear Vipul on your new posession. "the ATS ggn".
                  Surely we hope this turns out to be one of your best investments so far..

Rgds.
                  Hi Nipsy,

Thanks to you and all the members who have spared a moment to say congrats and wish well.......

This Forum looks like the new Facebook where it is like chatting with friends who have a common interest and commercial inclination.

Thanks buddy........let us see how much it is launched at and what will be the CLP and DP on the formal launch.

Please xan some one post the adverts that ATS will float if any ?

Vb
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    VB: Congrats on your buy

Is there a early exit clause in DP allotments? Or a certain lockin period before which you cannot sell? And any transfer charges for first tramsfer?
                    I do not know MagadhPride.
                    Did not ask.
                    One of the forum members had asked and was told NO lock in.
                    To be honest I do nit look at exiting in 4 years so it does not matter.

Good questions......see I need to write all these down and learn.

Vb
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                      VB,

Thanks for your note and it is really helping me .. It seems like you bought at DB at the rate of 5K per yard and will have 300% return (4x) in 7 years if I go with your assumption of another 5K increase in next 6 to 12 months- This in my view is not a bad investment by any standards - Sure it could have been better but it is decent seeing that it includes two very bad years of global recession. In my view, as the Golf Course starts coming up and people start moving there, the rate of increase would be much faster than what it has been in the past ... Do you agree ? Do you expect it to double in next 3 years from current levels (15K) ?

On DWay, however, I am not expecting the same rate of return. 300% in 7 years is a wishful thinking even if DWay comes along .. I assume it would be around 100% appreciation in 4-5 years at Deway.
                      My friend please van we discuss DB on DB tgread before some one objects. Would that be ok with you please ?

VB
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X