Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The cartel of brokers is promoting projects from selective builders Like spire, Emmar and Anant raj.

They are struck with inventories and looking for a escape route.
    CommentQuote
  • White lies caught in black & white . Woh post deekh ke anhkhe kharab ho jati hain,. LOL. Koi jawab nahi hain, beechara pakda gaye hain . Kucch prove kar nahi sakta, except repeat the lies . I pity u .

Zara jawab dao, agar saach bol rahe ho . I know u would ignore, like old times .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    White lies caught in black & white . Woh post deekh ke anhkhe kharab ho jati hain,. LOL. Koi jawab nahi hain, beechara pakda gaye hain . Kucch prove kar nahi sakta, except repeat the lies . I pity u .

Zara jawab dao, agar saach bol rahe ho . I know u would ignore, like old times .

I need not remind you about your posts to hold Spire till 4800psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u prove anything u r saying ?

If yes, present it .

Not interested in hearing, ek khani, which is without facts . If u have the facts present them, faltu me time waste kar rahe ho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    well said...Look at their answers... No meaning..I call it blabbering....

Well ATS has no brokers and will not use brokers...thats why only Brokers are crying ....

But the simple fact is : Every one now know the broker community here ...

they work like a group Mafia... they give negative comments and positive comments in coordination....

Most of the people that are negative about ATS project are in this category..

They do not get commission and they are too cheap to be the brokers of Shobha.

Wait and watch the comments of these guys....One can only laugh at them....

Fire was strong! Any Butts left?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    The cartel of brokers is promoting projects from selective builders Like spire, Emmar and Anant raj.

They are struck with inventories and looking for a escape route.

Complete SPR was promoted by Brokers like Greater noida....It will have the same fate....

Again SPR?????? close to something that is close to nothing!

Any comments ...Broker community?????
    CommentQuote
  • rahul2011, prove what u r saying . If u cannot, sit tight .

Please provide facts with proof, jaisey sambhar wada ke prrof hai - lies caught in black & white, many times, over & over again .

See u, u have time to gather facts .
    CommentQuote
    Can u prove anything u r saying ?

If yes, present it .

Not interested in hearing, ek khani, which is without facts . If u have the facts present them, faltu me time waste kar rahe ho!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have to prove your comments..every one can see them...

Spire ????: so you were promoting that flop project???? Sorry I missed it.....

Thank god I came late and was not influenced by you....
    CommentQuote
    White lies caught in black & white . Woh post deekh ke anhkhe kharab ho jati hain,. LOL. Koi jawab nahi hain, beechara pakda gaye hain . Kucch prove kar nahi sakta, except repeat the lies . I pity u .

Can you let other members know about my comments which your group feel that are not facts.

Amit has not replied to my message as he is aware that I will expose his PM about spire.
    CommentQuote
    rahul2011, prove what u r saying . If u cannot, sit tight .

I am sitting an sipping nice red wine in Italy but you are still sulking ...No business these days.... Sorry ATS do not welcome brokers....
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Good reasoning . Every body is not as blind as u .

Good way of getting out of the situation . Jab koi jawab na ho, baat ko gool mol karo . Why cannot u answer it straight ? What r u afraid of ???

Originally Posted by MANOJa

CommentQuote
  • Your meaningless babbling has again started .

Jab koi jawab na ho, baat ko gool mol karo .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I am sitting an sipping nice red wine in Italy but you are still sulking ...No business these days.... Sorry ATS do not welcome brokers....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Can you let other members know about my comments which your group feel that are not facts.

Amit has not replied to my message as he is aware that I will expose his PM about spire.

Sambher bhai: Leave it do not waste your time...these guys have biases and they misinform others as per their own motives.

Do not buy ATS as they do not get commission ..buy any bullshit project like Spire ....Funny....
    CommentQuote
    rahul2011, prove what u r saying . If u cannot, sit tight .

Please provide facts with proof, jaisey sambhar wada ke prrof hai - lies caught in black & white, many times, over & over again .

See u, u have time to gather facts .

Like a broker you are now getting personal.
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher u can reproduce the Pm here

I had requested you to stop writing wrong and false things about spire to settle personal vendetta with manoja. Don't make other investors suffer because of ur fights with manoja

I had very clearly mentioned in the pm that if there genuine facts about spire feel free to post them on the thread Lenin baton ko bada chadq kar logo ku gumrah may karo

Beta u can post the pm on this thread. Main sach bolts Hun aur kiwi se darts Nahin hoon
    CommentQuote
  • Jawab Do . White lies caught red handed . Apne jhooth ka jawab dao . Mein Sanmbhar wada kaha raha hu ( is that a problem with u ), tumhe zarrorat hain, thoda du !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main topic divert karne ki purani tactics . Koi jawab nahi hain . Kaun Broker hain aur kaun kaya hain, iss baat se 100 % clear hain . Iss baat ko saaab dekh rahe hain .LOL :D.
    CommentQuote