ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    Details are not out yet , Will be available in a few days , Check with some good broker for bookings
    Any idea what price range are we looking at ?/and what specs?also as i presume from your posts is it gonna be something mumbai like concept where builder accepts booking directly from customers and not brokers ?? if yes dont you think it would dampen the resale of the project considering the market dynamics of gurgaon ?? and someone told me that this ATS group has three partners whose names start with A,T & S respectively.... is it the same group ?

Comment

New lauch on dway

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
      Any idea what price range are we looking at ?/and what specs?also as i presume from your posts is it gonna be something mumbai like concept where builder accepts booking directly from customers and not brokers ?? if yes dont you think it would dampen the resale of the project considering the market dynamics of gurgaon ?? and someone told me that this ATS group has three partners whose names start with A,T & S respectively.... is it the same group ?
      Hi
      Greetings IshanB

Check this link for more details about ATS ATS - About Us - THE PROMOTERS

Regarding price would depend on size of project (14acres as read in this thread), specs (whether appartments, floors, vilas etc), Floor plan design and concept, location (distance from commercial center, Eway, other projects etc) and market conditions.

Regarding brokers not being involved would generate secondary resale opportunities. However, perception of brokers in GGN is different form those in Noida, I think..

Renditions about ATS are positive indeed.

Any clues what happened to Sobha JV with Chintels. Now this new name doing the rounds??

Cheers

Comment

i meant if brokers are not involved wouldnt it hamper the resale of the project considering market dynamics of gurgaon ? i think u took it the other way ?

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings IshanB

Check this link for more details about ATS ATS - About Us - THE PROMOTERS

Regarding price would depend on size of project (14acres as read in this thread), specs (whether appartments, floors, vilas etc), Floor plan design and concept, location (distance from commercial center, Eway, other projects etc) and market conditions.

Regarding brokers not being involved would generate secondary resale opportunities. However, perception of brokers in GGN is different form those in Noida, I think..

Renditions about ATS are positive indeed.

Any clues what happened to Sobha JV with Chintels. Now this new name doing the rounds??

Cheers

Comment

I called them today, and Got Mr Sanjeev on line...

He told me it'll be 1700+Sq Ft means 3 BHK and Above...
          Priced at 4000psf....

Which I think is expensive for tht area....

Ur Comments ?

Comment

Bhaiya, Brokers would sell anything, 4000 would seem reasonable to many .

Expect many, many ( LOL ) justifications .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Bhaiya, Brokers would sell anything, 4000 would seem reasonable to many .

Expect many, many ( LOL ) justifications .
              manoj bhai meri postka bhi jawaab dedo?

Comment

Ishan Bhai, kaun si post ka ? I seem to have forgotten or missed it .
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                  i meant if brokers are not involved wouldnt it hamper the resale of the project considering market dynamics of gurgaon ? i think u took it the other way ?
                  hi
                  Greetings

Brokers would eventually get involved if not initially. They would get involved in resale activities to match buyers and sellers. I think for a small size project GGN brokers alone can take up the entire offer.

Also Brokers in GGN are viewed different from brokers in UP.

Well this is not much of a concern anyway..
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    hi
                    Greetings

Brokers would eventually get involved if not initially. They would get involved in resale activities to match buyers and sellers. I think for a small size project GGN brokers alone can take up the entire offer.

Also Brokers in GGN are viewed different from brokers in UP.

Well this is not much of a concern anyway..
                    Cheers
                    Bina brokers ke aaj tak kutch bika hai Gurgoan mein ??

DLF , Unitech jaise builder bhi nahi bech paye to ATS kaise bech dega

Comment

durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X