Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Preeti_chugh
    Came to know from ATS that -

1) It will be launched in 1st week of AUG.
    2) Minimum size will be 1700.
    3) It will be beside chintels paradiso.
    4) rate ~4000 :(

It will be Rs 4000 on DP and 4500 on CLP. Not sure if they will offer some initial discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    It will be Rs 4000 on DP and 4500 on CLP. Not sure if they will offer some initial discount.

Waiting to see someone post next rate as 5000. I just hope ATS is not reading all these posts, and then come up with the highest rate quoted here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    Waiting to see someone post next rate as 5000. I just hope ATS is not reading all these posts, and then come up with the highest rate quoted here.

Mr. Lalit,

I do not think ppl are posting rates their own at least not myself. I spoke to ATS office and then only posted here.

Also if you think all builders in India read posts in IREF and then decide their launching rates then it is really great thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Mr. Lalit,

I do not think ppl are posting rates their own at least not myself. I spoke to ATS office and then only posted here.

Also if you think all builders in India read posts in IREF and then decide their launching rates then it is really great thinking.

That was just on a lighter note. Don't take it personally. And thanks for updating the latest information from ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Preeti_chugh
    Came to know from ATS that -

1) It will be launched in 1st week of AUG.
    2) Minimum size will be 1700.
    3) It will be beside chintels paradiso.
    4) rate ~4000 :(

wat is the probability that they are launching there project on 1st week of august..
    CommentQuote
  • A relatively unknown builder outside Noida circles launching property in 100+ sector at 4500? That's insane. I would love to smoke what their management has been smoking. Pretty high quality stuff I would say :D.

No matter how good they are, they are not a Tata, DLF or Unitech? Yes, ATS quality might be better (which again I can't say) but brand name sells and they aren't there yet. I would rate Raheja as a much better builder and even their prices are not there yet.

Good luck to the investors who will consider this project at this price. Maybe they got too much money to spare
    CommentQuote
  • For Your Information only..................

I havn't talk to anybody and I am sure without any justification that ATS is not going to launch their project in 1st week of August. :bab (48):

Maybe they'll launch later (Not in first week of August) and they have to think twice if they are going cross the threshold limit of 4000/-per sqrft. If they want to sell few number of flats to investers only then they can go for above Rs. 4000/- sqrft. But they have to plan abt the conseuqences of lesser number of end users.

One more thing, it's really funny that guys are going on increasing the BSP by their own.....Above all soemone is writing that they are in JV with Chintals ...he he :bab (61)::bab (61): after few days someone else will say that they are in JV with DLF and then with L&T ...etc etc.

Badiya hai, yeh marketing bhi kamal ki cheez hai ....:bab (59):
    This is my POV after going thru above threads ....:)
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • this is insane pricing !!! ATS chala dlf banne ...... hahahaha ....
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. ATS chala DLF banne, mujhe malum nahi, but some forum members r hell bent on making it sound that way .

Btw, we should be soon getting justifications on pricing of 4500 :D.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    this is insane pricing !!! ATS chala dlf banne ...... hahahaha ....
    CommentQuote
  • RTM options make more sense

Hi
    Greetiings

I had set aside some amount for ATS if within 3200-3500 (fully loaded :))for a couple of applications but the way things are it is an obnoxious idea for me. Ready to move options are available at <5500 in Existing GGN..

Now such launches have various disadvantages
    1] litigation on dway might take longer than than expected
    2] to much oversupply in various budgets from leading (Raheja, Mahindra etc) and not so famous builders
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page82?t=6710&page=82
    3] No external infra, no sewerage, no water supply, no roads, no connectivity, no habitation expected for another 5-7 years
    4] Joint venture with another newbee with no prior expertise/claims

quiet a few other reasons which I would not like to put in this forum

Therefore at the prices being suggested it looks preposterous with no scope for returns in the medium term 3-5 years..
    I am disappointed..:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetiings

I had set aside some amount for ATS if within 3200-3500 (fully loaded :))for a couple of applications but the way things are it is an obnoxious idea for me. Ready to move options are available at <5500 in Existing GGN..

Now such launches have various disadvantages
    1] litigation on dway might take longer than than expected
    2] to much oversupply in various budgets from leading (Raheja, Mahindra etc) and not so famous builders
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page82?t=6710&page=82
    3] No external infra, no sewerage, no water supply, no roads, no connectivity, no habitation expected for another 5-7 years
    4] Joint venture with another newbee with no prior expertise/claims

quiet a few other reasons which I would not like to put in this forum

Therefore at the prices being suggested it looks preposterous with no scope for returns in the medium term 3-5 years..
    I am disappointed..:o

Cheers

Latest Pics of Dwarka Expressway sent by a broker friend
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Latest Pics of Dwarka Expressway sent by a broker friend

If I am not mistaken this is about a km stretch between Dhanwapur road and sector 104. It has been like this since over a month now.:) Other than this stretch and a couple of other patches, D-way hasn't made any significant progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    If I am not mistaken this is about a km stretch between Dhanwapur road and sector 104. It has been like this since over a month now.:) Other than this stretch and a couple of other patches, D-way hasn't made any significant progress.

the earth work in that 3 km stretch (yes its three km) strting from 103 and going till 102 , the work has always been on , THere are a lot of rounds of earth work and the work is going on
    CommentQuote
  • any update on launch of ATS in sector 109 gurgaon???
    CommentQuote
  • anothr 60 days

Originally Posted by Amit79
    any update on launch of ATS in sector 109 gurgaon???

may b nxt 60 days mor..
    CommentQuote