Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Your meaningless babbling has again started .

Jab koi jawab na ho, baat ko gool mol karo .

I have given an answer ...you should be able to read...uske liye bhi google search chaiye...
    OK ..understood , no commission for reading the answers....
    CommentQuote
  • No point in repeating . Prove, what u r saying . That u cannot . Apna profession doosaro pe shift kar rahe ho . LOL .
    CommentQuote
    Jawab Do . White lies caught red handed . Apne jhooth ka jawab dao . Mein Sanmbhar wada kaha raha hu ( is that a problem with u ), tumhe zarrorat hain, thoda du !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main topic divert karne ki purani tactics . Koi jawab nahi hain . Kaun Broker hain aur kaun kaya hain, iss baat se 100 % clear hain . Iss baat ko saaab dekh rahe hain .LOL :D.

Let others know what wrong I have written about other projects.

Everyone is aware that you are a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • What is wrong in saying this . I have set a target to sell at 3800 not 4800, baaki 1000 rupees kaya apko chaiye, beech mein se ????

Zara sooch samhaj ke likho, i have told u many times, u r totally unprepared, u r like a 2nd Class child sitting for IAS exams .

Sirf jhhoth bolna kaam hai, aur kuch nahi . Reply to your lies caught red handed is awaited . I know, there would be no reply .

Originally Posted by psambher
    I need not remind you about your posts to hold Spire till 4800psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Please prove what u r saying . I am providing proof in black & white on what i am saying .

Yes, all Brokers r against me, because i have been exposing them in the forum . Why r u against me..................

Originally Posted by psambher
    Let others know what wrong I have written about other projects.

Everyone is aware that you are a broker.
    CommentQuote
    What is wrong in saying this . I have set a target to sell at 3800 not 4800, baaki 1000 rupees kaya apko chaiye, beech mein se ????

Zara sooch samhaj ke likho, i have told u many times, u r totally unprepared, u r like a 2nd Class child sitting for IAS exams .

Sirf jhhoth bolna kaam hai, aur kuch nahi . Reply to your lies caught red handed is awaited . I know, there would be no reply .

Do you feel only brokers are intelligent.

This is another way to promote your favorite builders.

Investor are struck in Spire 106 project. I have not seen a single post from you against spire. You know better than me.
    CommentQuote
    Quite rightly said . Bhai, rahu gaa Sohba ki 4-5 cr. ki villa mein, par doodh, andey laayunga New Palam Vihar se ( as somebody said earlier, Palam Vihar ka infra. use kar sakte hain ). Bhai, raaste mein bahut tabele hain, kuhd hi ddodh nikal lena . Better would be ek cow ya Bhains hi paal lena ( she would get an very congenial atmosphere - bahut doodh degi & it can be a side business for some too:D ) . Baaki, infrastructure to saara London se aa hi raha hain :bab (5):.

Manoja,

May I request you not to do personified attacks or sarcasm on individual bloggers.

Please can you keep your discussions and points , negative OR positive ( mostly negative in this thread and the DE thread ) as non personal in nature.

It would keep our thread on ATS 109 in a good point for a healthy debate.

I have made a councious decision to not to respond to or respond less as possible to your comments as I find your phraseology derogatory and unpolished.

Kindly consider this polite request.

Your negative views are valuable from a counterbalance point if view, but please can you keep your comments non personal to all bloggers.

I say this politely , firmly and respectfully.

Due regards,
    VB2309
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. Still no replies to the lies caught red handed . Some people saab sharam baich ke kha gaye hain .

Good night . Not interested . I have proved, what i am saying . the onus is u to prove, what u r saying . till then, everything u say is PURE LIES .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Will agree amit.ji

some gap of 25-30% (vis-a-vis other developing areas) has to be there for taking risk of investment getting stuck for prolonged periods.
    otherwise why would anyone invest......

I agree too
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for yr. views, but r u not taking sides ? One person is accusing me of being a Broker . I am asking him to prove it . I am saying that he is a liar & i am proving it .

Can u not see that . Can u not see the personal attacks carried on me ????

I am also not interested in partisan people responding to my comments .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Manoja,

May I request you not to do personified attacks or sarcasm on individual bloggers.

Please can you keep your discussions and points , negative OR positive ( mostly negative in this thread and the DE thread ) as non personal in nature.

It would keep our thread on ATS 109 in a good point for a healthy debate.

I have made a councious decision to not to respond to or respond less as possible to your comments as I find your phraseology derogatory and unpolished.

Kindly consider this polite request.

Your negative views are valuable from a counterbalance point if view, but please can you keep your comments non personal to all bloggers.

I say this politely , firmly and respectfully.

Due regards,
    VB2309
    CommentQuote
    LOL. Still no replies to the lies caught red handed . Some people saab sharam baich ke kha gaye hain .

Good night . Not interested . I have proved, what i am saying . the onus is u to prove, what u r saying . till then, everything u say is PURE LIES .

You do not understand simple english. I can't help you.

I again request you to disclose all my lies in the forum.

If you do not have anything than better shut your mouth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    So Wasn't I right about the fire..

Companies like Shobha , ATS , India bulls, mahindra and Mahindra ...should have consulted our friends/brokers like .....)..before paying crores of Rupees to the land owners...These are not some old cheap buy of DLF or Unitech or they were all dying to give away their money and were not getting any land anywhere else...

The height of ignorance leads to such analysis like we are seeing here...

Every sector and community has to provide the basic facilities like daily amenities e.t.c. Secondly Sector 109 comes in the semi commercial marked sectors.(Please refer to HUDA 2021 plan and other documents on the net for this info).It is also next to the commercial hub.

SPR pe kaun sa school hai....(not every one is going to send the kids in pathways..4 kms on the hill...and 9 lakh per annum fees..). Schools will come. Shri krishna, Genesis, and many more have already submitted the application...In any case within 4 kms you have Dwarka...where you have all the schools you want....No one is saying wiin 3 years it will be a full fledged city like Delhi...thats why the prices are just 30% of todays prices...

ATS is 80% bought by NRIs...the rate of return expectations are very low.

They are not investors: The same is with Shobha..They are all end users..

They do not need to buy and sell every 6 months...They want:

1) Location: Close to the capital, Airport, fast connectivity to South Delhi and NH8 e.t.c.
    2) Credible Builder: Both Shobha and ATS are one of the best in the country as per their past records and projects. They have given and promise to give most beautiful projects with very high quality of constructions(unlike many other builder mafias who only sell through the hype of brokers)
    3) Easy transaction: directly through the company ..no brokers...Thats the reason why so many of friends here are saying negative about these projects...Other wise why would spend time on negative publicity.Any ways dhande kee baat hai...Sorry guys with fair builders like ATS and Shobha you pepole have no chance..They do not need your publicity...70% of the ATS already sold out at DP ...Thats called credibility.....
    4) Future : With the crash down in US and Europe NRis want to put their money where they get good long term return and also in the project where if they come back can also stay ..ATS and Shobha are those kind of projects
    5) As most of the buyers are end users..these places will be in habited faster than all those remote places in GGN where only investor put their money

Yes New Delhi proximity still demands a premium...Rs 5000 may seem to be on the higher side but ATS quality and kind of clientèle they have is also

different. They expect those of their clients who were reluctant to go for DP plan and had problems to put in money without a formal launch (loans e.t.c.)

The most important part is that ATS and Shobha put their money before they ask for money from the buyers . They paid a good amount of money (unlike other builders who got their lands cheap.) just because they knew the potential of the location and the quality product they are going to build.

This is one of the best authored posts.
    People like you, Amit , MagadhPride pride, Vinay, blessu and few more you bring lot of value to this thread.

Very well versed.
    CommentQuote
  • Your lies stands exposed . No point in using rude language . Yr. not choosing to respond to them, is proof enough of yr. guilt & intent .

R u listening, VB . Ankhen baand tao nahi kaar li hai ??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Those who have missed the opportunity are crying like any thing. God bless them.

:-) ........... Ur post made me smile.
    CommentQuote
    Your lies stands exposed . No point in using rude language . Yr. not choosing to respond to them, is proof enough of yr. guilt & intent .

R u listening, VB . Ankhen baand tao nahi kaar li hai ??????????????

Manoja,

What lies ? Again a personal attack to a request not to make personal attacks.

No regards
    Vb
    CommentQuote