Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Peace guys, this argument is not going anywhere. Belittling each other will not result in anything. We can only speculate the future based on present info available. Depending on our experience, Each of us will give different weightage to different info & thus our perspective will be different.

    Personally I have not seen the ATS 109 site, in fact I have not visited Gurgaon for over a year now. I just saw it on google earth & with some discussions with friends in that region and my good faith in ATS(past 8 yr experience), I went ahead and made a booking. My belief is that ATS will deliver a good product in a region that is well located.
    I don't give weightage to lots of things people have stated in this thread. And many won't agree with my perspective, as we are all different.
    I understand there are risks of NPR not becoming a reality soon, but when it becomes a reality with very basic infra (roads & street lights), it will be the place to be. Again, as I said earlier, my simple POV.

    And folks, its good to be suspicious, just don't make it a habit.:)

    BTW, whats wrong in being a broker? Just image RE without brokers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.

    Ps sir

    I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

    Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

    All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

    Kindly let me know.

    Regards
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • This is meant for sambher, not u . Read previous posts, where his lies stand exposed & he is not responding to it, simply because he has been caught several times lying through his teeth .

    No point in arguing with u, yr. intent is clear on yr. partisan attitude & post .

    Regards or no regards, what is right is right .

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Manoja,

    What lies ? Again a personal attack to a request not to make personal attacks.

    No regards
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Is the post u r quoting, not a personal attack ??

    Manoja

    With no regards at all .

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Ps sir

    I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

    Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

    All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

    Kindly let me know.

    Regards
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks for yr. views, but r u not taking sides ? One person is accusing me of being a Broker . I am asking him to prove it . I am saying that he is a liar & i am proving it .

    Can u not see that . Can u not see the personal attacks carried on me ????

    I am also not interested in partisan people responding to my comments .



    Thanks .

    Sorry I had missed the posts
    I have no sides to take.....none.
    All members are valuable
    Let us keep it all non personal.
    I request all to have calm
    Let us not attack any other projects
    Other co members may be invested in it
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, u seem to have missed several of the posts . Why, u could only see mine ( which has proof of what i am saying ) & not offensive posts of others maliciously attacking me personally ( & without any proof ), u would know better .

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Sorry I had missed the posts
    I request all to have calm
    Let us not attack any other projects
    Other co members may be invested in it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Your lies stands exposed . No point in using rude language . Yr. not choosing to respond to them, is proof enough of yr. guilt & intent .

    R u listening, VB . Ankhen baand tao nahi kaar li hai ??????????????

    Manoja,one again,
    May I request you not to do personified attacks or sarcasm on individual bloggers.

    Please can you keep your discussions and points , negative OR positive ( mostly negative in this thread and the DE thread ) as non personal in nature.

    It would keep our thread on ATS 109 in a good point for a healthy debate.

    I have made a councious decision to not to respond to or respond less as possible to your comments as I find your phraseology derogatory and unpolished.

    Kindly consider this polite request.

    Your negative views are valuable from a counterbalance point if view, but please can you keep your comments non personal to all bloggers.

    I say this politely , firmly and respectfully.

    Due regards,
    VB2309
    CommentQuote
  • I have stated facts in my previous posts exchanged with u .

    I have yet to see a straight response to any of them .

    I say this very politely & firmly .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, u seem to have missed several of the posts . Why, u could only see mine ( which has proof of what i am saying ) & not offensive posts of others maliciously attacking me personally ( & without any proof ), u would know better .

    I do not have any intention to call u a broker, and if u are one, or if any one is a broker it is a good business if conducted professionally.

    I respect my estate agent and trust them too.

    They manage my property in Noida and pretty well.

    Just one request let all keep this thread positive and not make personal attacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Same can be said about u . If u r a Broker or not, that is yr. business .

    ..........but if i see any Brokers spreading lies here or fleecing people for personal gains, i would definitively & defiantly step in .

    .............& please advise everybody on not getting personal, do not do that selectively .

    Thanks .


    Originally Posted by vb2309
    I do not have any intention to call u a broker, and if u are one, or if any one is a broker it is a good business if conducted professionally.

    I respect my estate agent and trust them too.

    They manage my property in Noida and pretty well.

    Just one request let all keep this thread positive and not make personal attacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have stated facts in my previous posts exchanged with u .

    I have yet to see a straight response to any of them .

    I say this very politely & firmly .

    Which point please? I may have missed.
    If I know the response I will. Can u restate what wd u like me to respond to please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Same can be said about u . If u r a Broker or not, that is yr. business .

    ..........but if i see any Brokers spreading lies here or fleecing people for personal gains, i would definitively & defiantly step in .

    .............& please advise everybody on not getting personal, do not do that selectively .

    Thanks .

    Yes my request is to all to keep posts non personal, however based on many posts from your good self I requested you.

    And don't you think all nvestors here are adults who can decide for themselves and need no protectors?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, all r adults, but do u think, adults cannot be misled ???

    If u r saying that let all the lies go unchecked & let people promote Projects here, fool people, this Forum would loose its basic essence . If countering biased/wrong/motivated information is protecting people, let it be that . Yr. way of understanding things, not mine .


    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes my request is to all to keep posts non personal, however based on many posts from your good self I requested you.

    And don't you think all nvestors here are adults who can decide for themselves and need no protectors?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What does this post mean -




    25 Minutes Ago #1245 - Add Post To Favorites
    vb2309
    Junior Member



    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Posts: 208

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.
    Ps sir

    I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

    Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

    All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

    Kindly let me know.

    Regards
    Vb
    __________________
    vb2309
    Wishing you well.





    Is it not selective amnesia ? If u realized yr. mistake later ( but again, in this post, u r quoting an personal attack :bab (38):) & missed posts of some people abusing me, u can very well amend such & this posts . Just quoting, since, u asked .







    Another one -



    No regards
    Vb






    Thanks & Goodnight . Got to go shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 cents..

    Sorry to say but this forum is slowly turning into a joke for people coming here to look for unbiased opinions and information.

    I get a sense of more camouflaged brokers than genuine investors and end users sharing information.

    Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm seeing more crap and personal attacks/agendas on the forum than useful information of late.

    Regards
    CommentQuote