Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    This is one of the best authored posts.
    People like you, Amit , MagadhPride pride, Vinay, blessu and few more you bring lot of value to this thread.

Very well versed.

Thanks VB.. Also to bring some sanity to this place. The broker community is good only when they give neutral advises...When they just say negative about the project because they do not get commission from the builder is wrong...
    ATS is a fantastic example of proving who is a broker here..Any one who is way too extra negative about the ATS project is supposed to have not too clear motives.
    Sooner or later these people come to their true selves...Look at the language they use ...such venom they spread...Such misinformation they spread..Just by spending more time here they get Veteran tag...But thee have no depth, no reasoning but just plain simple and obvious biases and negativity.

I will choose now to ignore their comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What does this post mean -

25 Minutes Ago #1245 - Add Post To Favorites
    vb2309

Quote:
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.
    Ps sir

I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

Kindly let me know.

Regards
    Vb

Is it not selective amnesia ? If u realized yr. mistake later ( but again, in this post, u r quoting an personal attack :bab (38):) & missed posts of some people abusing me, u can very well amend such & this posts . Just quoting, since, u asked .

Another one -

No regards
    Vb

Thanks & Goodnight . Got to go shortly.

Yes I saw other posts later.

I still stand By the request that u too can please make ur posts non personal In nature.

Will request all bloggers for same, else we loose the main investment discussion.

Also all bloggers get your view well on DE and ATS , WHY ARE U REPEATING SO MANY NEGATIVE POINTS AGAIN AND AGAIN ? On ATS 109 blog, this is NOT DE blog.

U can as u feel, but I am just asking WHY PLEASE?

Also why are so many bloggers having issues only majorly with ur good self. Please consider my request of non personal blog posts?

1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
    2). Is it in NCR ?
    3).WHICH BUILDER ?
    4).How was ur ex experience?
    5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?
    Will await response to above FIVE queries.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to it .

To quote from personal experience, i am invested in 3 projects in GGN ( i had declared their names long back ). These three projects have been a target by a group of people .

Who those people r, is quite clear from the threads of those projects . 90 % or more of the negative comments r attributed to these few people .

The reason - my stating some hard hitting facts on the D e way & exposing & thereby limiting activities of some known Brokers in the forum .

The end result- lot of gibberish posts in the forum & co investors in these 3 projects suffering, because some people r looking for personal vendetta here .

Originally Posted by rsingh72
    My 2 cents..

Sorry to say but this forum is slowly turning into a joke for people coming here to look for unbiased opinions and information.

I get a sense of more camouflaged brokers than genuine investors and end users sharing information.

Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm seeing more crap and personal attacks/agendas on the forum than useful information of late.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Quite agree to it .

To quote from personal experience, i am invested in 3 projects in GGN ( i had declared their names long back ). These three projects have been a target by a group of people .

Who those people r, is quite clear from the threads of those projects . 90 % or more of the negative comments r attributed to these few people .

The reason - my stating some hard hitting facts on the D e way & exposing & thereby limiting activities of some known Brokers in the forum .

The end result- lot of gibberish posts in the forum & co investors in these 3 projects suffering, because some people r looking for personal vendetta here .

As said Brokers do not promote ATS they do otherwise,....
    CommentQuote
  • Another lies .

Here is a complaint on Spire posted by me -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/178-indian-real-estate-to-witness-15-20-price-correction?p=3#post178

Go to the Spire thread . I have been one of their worst critics . Off course, u wont see these posts . Reasons r quite obvious :D.

Originally Posted by psambher
    Do you feel only brokers are intelligent.

This is another way to promote your favorite builders.

Investor are struck in Spire 106 project. I have not seen a single post from you against spire. You know better than me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vb2309,

Thanx for agreeing to my comment that Price 5K seems higher.
    I'm not arguing Credibility of ATS or specs/quality for most of us agree ATS is way ahead.

Price due to each positive factor must be understandable so buyer can convince himself.Many forum members were prepairing themselves to buy ATS with image of 4.5K (max) as 3.8K was their prelaunch offer.

Price image
    1) ATS 4.5K seemed reasonable for Unitech launched CV5.0K approx

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Will agree amit.ji

some gap of 25-30% (vis-a-vis other developing areas) has to be there for taking risk of investment getting stuck for prolonged periods.
    otherwise why would anyone invest......
    CommentQuote
  • dear VB2309,

Would you say ATS is not at all suitable for investor.
    Then whom is ATS targetting at this point of time when end-user cannot live there in coming 4-5 yrs.

Rgds..

Originally Posted by vb2309

People like you, Amit , MagadhPride pride, Vinay, blessu and few more you bring lot of value to this thread.

Very well versed.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    So Wasn't I right about the fire..

Companies like Shobha , ATS , India bulls, mahindra and Mahindra ...should have consulted our friends/brokers like .....)..before paying crores of Rupees to the land owners...These are not some old cheap buy of DLF or Unitech or they were all dying to give away their money and were not getting any land anywhere else...

The height of ignorance leads to such analysis like we are seeing here...

Every sector and community has to provide the basic facilities like daily amenities e.t.c. Secondly Sector 109 comes in the semi commercial marked sectors.(Please refer to HUDA 2021 plan and other documents on the net for this info).It is also next to the commercial hub.

SPR pe kaun sa school hai....(not every one is going to send the kids in pathways..4 kms on the hill...and 9 lakh per annum fees..). Schools will come. Shri krishna, Genesis, and many more have already submitted the application...In any case within 4 kms you have Dwarka...where you have all the schools you want....No one is saying wiin 3 years it will be a full fledged city like Delhi...thats why the prices are just 30% of todays prices...

ATS is 80% bought by NRIs...the rate of return expectations are very low.

They are not investors: The same is with Shobha..They are all end users..

They do not need to buy and sell every 6 months...They want:

1) Location: Close to the capital, Airport, fast connectivity to South Delhi and NH8 e.t.c.
    2) Credible Builder: Both Shobha and ATS are one of the best in the country as per their past records and projects. They have given and promise to give most beautiful projects with very high quality of constructions(unlike many other builder mafias who only sell through the hype of brokers)
    3) Easy transaction: directly through the company ..no brokers...Thats the reason why so many of friends here are saying negative about these projects...Other wise why would spend time on negative publicity.Any ways dhande kee baat hai...Sorry guys with fair builders like ATS and Shobha you pepole have no chance..They do not need your publicity...70% of the ATS already sold out at DP ...Thats called credibility.....
    4) Future : With the crash down in US and Europe NRis want to put their money where they get good long term return and also in the project where if they come back can also stay ..ATS and Shobha are those kind of projects
    5) As most of the buyers are end users..these places will be in habited faster than all those remote places in GGN where only investor put their money

Yes New Delhi proximity still demands a premium...Rs 5000 may seem to be on the higher side but ATS quality and kind of clientèle they have is also different. They expect those of their clients who were reluctant to go for DP plan and had problems to put in money without a formal launch (loans e.t.c.)

The most important part is that ATS and Shobha put their money before they ask for money from the buyers . They paid a good amount of money (unlike other builders who got their lands cheap.) just because they knew the potential of the location and the quality product they are going to build.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Thanx dear beowulf for being back.
    Your re-entry was quite required when such a wonderful thread has taken ugly shape of "TU-TU-MAIN-MAIN".
    we remember you were the first self-declared buyer on ATS.

Q=>
    In 1 of your posts you said ATS would offer disclaunchtime.
    Sir what is the source of this info.

Originally Posted by beowulf

Peace guys, this argument is not going anywhere. Belittling each other will not result in anything. We can only speculate the future based on present info available. Depending on our experience, Each of us will give different weightage to different info & thus our perspective will be different.

Personally I have not seen the ATS 109 site, in fact I have not visited Gurgaon for over a year now. I just saw it on google earth & with some discussions with friends in that region and my good faith in ATS(past 8 yr experience), I went ahead and made a booking. My belief is that ATS will deliver a good product in a region that is well located.
    I don't give weightage to lots of things people have stated in this thread. And many won't agree with my perspective, as we are all different.
    I understand there are risks of NPR not becoming a reality soon, but when it becomes a reality with very basic infra (roads & street lights), it will be the place to be. Again, as I said earlier, my simple POV.

And folks, its good to be suspicious, just don't make it a habit.:)

BTW, whats wrong in being a broker? Just image RE without brokers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear VB2309,

Then whom is ATS targetting at this point of time when end-user cannot live there in coming 4-5 yrs.

Rgds..

Companies like Shobha , ATS , India bulls, mahindra and Mahindra ...should have consulted our friends/brokers like .....)..before paying crores of Rupees to the land owners...These are not some old cheap buy of DLF or Unitech or they were all dying to give away their money and were not getting any land anywhere else...

Every sector and community has to provide the basic facilities like daily amenities e.t.c. Secondly Sector 109 comes in the semi commercial marked sectors.(Please refer to HUDA 2021 plan and other documents on the net for this info).It is also next to the commercial hub.

SPR pe kaun sa school hai....(not every one is going to send the kids in pathways..4 kms on the hill...and 9 lakh per annum fees..). Schools will come. Shri krishna, Genesis, and many more have already submitted the application...In any case within 4 kms you have Dwarka...where you have all the schools you want....No one is saying wiin 3 years it will be a full fledged city like Delhi...thats why the prices are just 30% of todays prices...

1) Location: Close to the capital, Airport, fast connectivity to South Delhi and NH8 e.t.c.
    2) Credible Builder: Both Shobha and ATS are one of the best in the country as per their past records and projects. They have given and promise to give most beautiful projects with very high quality of constructions(unlike many other builder mafias who only sell through the hype of brokers)
    3) Easy transaction: directly through the company ..no brokers...Thats the reason why so many of friends here are saying negative about these projects...Other wise why would spend time on negative publicity.Any ways dhande kee baat hai...Sorry guys with fair builders like ATS and Shobha you pepole have no chance..They do not need your publicity...70% of the ATS already sold out at DP ...Thats called credibility.....
    4) Future : With the crash down in US and Europe NRis want to put their money where they get good long term return and also in the project where if they come back can also stay ..ATS and Shobha are those kind of projects
    5) As most of the buyers are end users..these places will be in habited faster than all those remote places in GGN where only investor put their money

Yes New Delhi proximity still demands a premium...Rs 5000 may seem to be on the higher side but ATS quality and kind of clientèle they have is also different. They expect those of their clients who were reluctant to go for DP plan and had problems to put in money without a formal launch (loans e.t.c.)

The most important part is that ATS and Shobha put their money before they ask for money from the buyers . They paid a good amount of money (unlike other builders who got their lands cheap.) just because they knew the potential of the location and the quality product they are going to build.

Dear Nipsy,

The point I was making was that Not everyone expects to double the money in short term but NRIs want long term but secured investment. Also they like everyone do not want to pay exuberant prices for the same property in future. so they are investing here even though they know that for next 3 years the returns may not be that high.But in long term these properties may give solid returns. An investor wants always to exit early. so luckily th enduser has come in these projects..That in turn will make these projects way above normal and also give very high returns in future..Demand supply equation...
    CommentQuote
  • I have issues & reservations on the D e way & also issues on the launch price of some projects, including ATS .

.............so yr. comments r all hot air & nothing else .

U have not been able to prove anything of what u said . Chandi Chowk mein baith ke Italy me red wine pee raha hu . LOL :D.

As said Brokers do not promote ATS they do otherwise,....
    CommentQuote
    Hi vb2309,

Thanx for agreeing to my comment that Price 5K seems higher.
    I'm not arguing Credibility of ATS or specs/quality for most of us agree ATS is way ahead.

Price due to each positive factor must be understandable so buyer can convince himself.Many forum members were prepairing themselves to buy ATS with image of 4.5K (max) as 3.8K was their prelaunch offer.

Price image
    1) ATS 4.5K seemed reasonable for Unitech launched CV5.0K approx nipsy
    Will agree amit.ji

some gap of 25-30% (vis-a-vis other developing areas) has to be there for taking risk of investment getting stuck for prolonged periods.
    otherwise why would anyone invest......

Hi mate,

I am not sure about this 5 k rate, I have heard of this 5k rate from this forum.

I am however aware that ATS Has got a very good response to the project and a senior AVP has been assigned to this project and TOP BRASS is committed to make it a success.

I have not evaluated at 5 k but expect a 20 per cent growth per annum anyways when the project is delivered. I have other investments with them, there projects on completion give returns of 25 per cent higher than near by projects.

This one seems to be a good project and I have invested based on my trust in ATS Management. This trust has been well earned by them over a decade plus.

Vb2309
    Hi mate,

I am not sure about this 5 k rate, I have heard of this 5k rate from this forum.

I am however aware that ATS Has got a very good response to the project and a senior AVP has been assigned to this project and TOP BRASS is committed to make it a success.

I have not evaluated at 5 k but expect a 20 per cent growth per annum anyways when the project is delivered. I have other investments with them, there projects on completion give returns of 25 per cent higher than near by projects.

This one seems to be a good project and I have invested based on my trust in ATS Management. This trust has been well earned by them over a decade plus.

Vb2309
    Hi mate,

Vb2309
    Hi mate,

Vb2309
    Hi mate,

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
    dear VB2309,

Rgds..

I have invested
    I consider end use for rental purposes.
    I think it is a good project

I liked the last post in complete, did not evaluate each line.
    If u can hold on for 4 years, u can consider this project.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • This was the exact comment u made, maybe it was in some haste :D.

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .

Very well versed.

I have invested

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx mate for the advise..

Rgds.

I have invested

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Good observation/s manoj.ji.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This was the exact comment u made, maybe it was in some haste :D.

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .
    CommentQuote