Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This was the exact comment u made, maybe it was in some haste :D.

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .

I read it full, commented on the post as a full write up. Not each line. The author has kindly responded to NRI and end user point.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .

Manoja

1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
    2). Is it in NCR ?
    3).WHICH BUILDER ?
    4).How was ur ex experience?
    5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?
    Will await response to above FIVE queries.
    CommentQuote
  • U know, why & what u meant . I know it pretty well . If u comment on something that it is "one of the best authored posts", it clearly indicates that u have gone through it, analyzed it deeply & agree with every word of it .

Never mind, happens . There r few more points, i would discuss . Would expect replies, if ur. holier-than-thou portrayed attitude holds good .

See u . Got to sleep .

Originally Posted by MANOJa

CommentQuote
  • Would respond tomorrow .

Got to sleep now .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Manoja

1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
    2). Is it in NCR ?
    3).WHICH BUILDER ?
    5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?
    CommentQuote
    U know, why & what u meant . I know it pretty well . If u comment on something that it is "one of the best authored posts", it clearly indicates that u have gone through it, analyzed it deeply & agree with every word of it .

Never mind, happens . There r few more points, i would discuss . Would expect replies, if ur. holier-than-thou portrayed attitude holds good .

See u . Got to sleep .

Before I respond to any queries , could u share:

Also why are so many bloggers having issues only majorly with ur good self. Please consider my request of non personal blog posts?

2). Is it in NCR ?
    3).WHICH BUILDER ?
    Also I have no attitude portrait. I have bright in this project and wd like to ensure that i do not ignore a veteran member if he deserves the respect thus I seek ur project I vestment history.
    CommentQuote
    U know, why & what u meant . I know it pretty well . If u comment on something that it is "one of the best authored posts", it clearly indicates that u have gone through it, analyzed it deeply & agree with every word of it .

See u . Got to sleep .

What is holier then though.......again personal comments.
    Please let us keep this thread project related.
    I d not wish to stop responding to u as u are a veteran member, u can be valuable if u share both positive and negative without personal Vendata please.

Please can u not commen on holier then though etc etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • Would reply partly, before logging out .

I get many queries for advising me on many projects ( numerous PM's & posts ) . I am quite straight & speak, what i have in mind & don't hold back . If i feel something is not good, i say it ( with reasons ) & if somebody proves my facts wrong, i graciously accept that too . Now, when i state facts on some projects, i tread upon toes of many end users & investors ( it is but natural . Everybody wants his investment to see grow & cannot hear anything wrong on the region/project - see, what is happening here & recall our exchanges on Mahindra thread . LOL :D) .

One more ( & the most major reason ) is that i step in, whenever i see some wrong information being shared/ some kind of motivated posts being deliberately exchanged for fooling Newbies, NRI's/others/any body . Personal gains ke liye yeh saab kaun karta hain, u very well know & all these guys r after my blood . I plan to open a blood bank soon, to satisfy their thirst :bab (45):.

Third reason could be that i cannot hold back & like to respond with an eye for an eye .

Good Night .
    CommentQuote
  • dear vb2309.ji,

Look I consider u lucky enough (for the time being) to have invested in ATS 3800DP since ATS stopped further bookings, but would you also recommend this project if ATS launches at price tag of 5K.

=> dont u believe that there will be plenty of opportunities at this prce level whenn almost whole of dway (or say whole of nearby sectors) are yet to be inhabited.

You have been very genuine in ur comments all thru this thread & I expect this answer in same spirits..
    CommentQuote
  • Holier than thou attitude of yr. posts . It simply means that i would expect u to respond to issues in a partisan manner ( which has really been not the case, till now ) .

Would post on that later . It is in no way a personal remark . U took it wrong .

What is holier then though.......again personal comments.
    Please let us keep this thread project related.
    I d not wish to stop responding to u as u are a veteran member, u can be valuable if u share both positive and negative without personal Vendata please.

Please can u not commen on holier then though etc etc.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear vb2309.ji,

Look I consider u lucky enough (for the time being) to have invested in ATS 3800DP since ATS stopped further bookings, but would you also recommend this project if ATS launches at price tag of 5K.

=> dont u believe that there will be plenty of opportunities at this prce level whenn almost whole of dway (or say whole of nearby sectors) are yet to be inhabited.

You have been very genuine in ur comments all thru this thread & I expect this answer in same spirits..

To be honest, I need to research as well as talk to my contacts and then respond bro.

Allow me some time to revert on this please.

Regards,
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • dear vb.JI

NO WORRIES-SIRji,
    Pls take sufficient time & advise later so we hope it will be useful for dway enthusiasts like me.

Thanx & Friendly Rgds.
    nipsyyyyy

To be honest, I need to research as well as talk to my contacts and then respond bro.

Allow me some time to revert on the please.

Regards,
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • I have been looking to invest on D way for some time now based on the advice of a large number of members on the forum and proximity to D way.. Though my mind is still not convinced of this 4500-5000 price as on date..but I agree in long term sectors close to Delhi could prove to be an attractive investment.

Thought ATS cud be an option. I was thinking of a price of 4000...then came the price of 4500....

Kisi tarah 4500 ka dil banane ki koshish kar raha tha...ab yeh 5000 ka rate aa gaya hain...

Dosto whats the source of this 5000 price...

Can we still expect 4500 price...

People were quoting 4700 for Mahindra but i believe the price will come out (as reported by some member) as 4200-4400

Bottom line - Can we still expect 4400-4500 price for ATS?

Also when is the project expected to launch?

Whats the minimum unit size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I have been looking to invest on D way for some time now based on the advice of a large number of members on the forum and proximity to D way.. Though my mind is still not convinced of this 4500-5000 price as on date..but I agree in long term sectors close to Delhi could prove to be an attractive investment.

Thought ATS cud be an option. I was thinking of a price of 4000...then came the price of 4500....

Kisi tarah 4500 ka dil banane ki koshish kar raha tha...ab yeh 5000 ka rate aa gaya hain...

Dosto whats the source of this 5000 price...

Can we still expect 4500 price...

People were quoting 4700 for Mahindra but i believe the price will come out (as reported by some member) as 4200-4400

Bottom line - Can we still expect 4400-4500 price for ATS?

Also when is the project expected to launch?

Whats the minimum unit size?

1700 sq ft I think is minimum
    I am not sure o 5 k price
    As a investor may I say, come out of spire and invest here, thee construction date ( as I read when I followed Manoja investments) is not fixed in SPIRE, here at least once ATS launches there will be construction, we have reputed builder in ATS.
    As u say, in long run few hundreds do not matter, decide and move n I vest.
    Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsingh72
    My 2 cents..

Sorry to say but this forum is slowly turning into a joke for people coming here to look for unbiased opinions and information.

I get a sense of more camouflaged brokers than genuine investors and end users sharing information.

Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm seeing more crap and personal attacks/agendas on the forum than useful information of late.

Regards

I agree and we wd try to keep this to the ATS project
    I too have invested in the ATS PROJECT
    PLS PUT UR QUERIES and we wd respond as a good thread in this blog
    CommentQuote
  • 24 pages in 24 hours!!! wohi purani ladai... bas thread naya hai :)

Few people don't believe in current eway story, they want to wait for everything to be cleared and then invest. No issues with this view point. I feel I may not afford to enter when everything will be clear, so entering now with some risks.

Eway propeties have appreciated in the range of 600-800 in last 6 mnths. In last 6-9 months, eway contract has been awarded, some work has already started, builders like Shobha and ATS have come. Good enough triggers for this price jump. In future also appreaction will happen based on ground progress and with more big builders coming there like Godrej, Puri etc.
    CommentQuote