Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree with Vinay. I may take the plunge in the next good project - ATS, Godrej or Mahindra..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001

Dosto whats the source of this 5000 price...
    Can we still expect 4500 price...
    People were quoting 4700 for Mahindra but i believe the price will come out (as reported by some member) as 4200-4400
    Bottom line - Can we still expect 4400-4500 price for ATS?
    Also when is the project expected to launch?
    Whats the minimum unit size?

Minimum sixe is 1750 sft. Expected launch Nov 3rd week.
    No clear information of lunch price as of now. 5000 CLP is definitely on higher side but we need to wait and review based on ameneties and other factors.
    CommentQuote
  • Would like to know from earlier ATS investors/end-users about ATS marketing and execution strategy.

1. Do they always luanch at higher prices compared to market?
    2. Do they follow Multiple phases with constantly price increase at regular intervals??
    3. Read in other threads that completed ATS projects always command more compared to adjacent projects. How true is this? Is it because of higher luanch prices or good maintenance and high quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I agree with Vinay. I may take the plunge in the next good project - ATS, Godrej or Mahindra..

What other projects are in the pipeline other than Godrej, ATS and Mahindra phase-3? That may help in making judgement call. Mahindra could be another good option if it comes around 4500. Puri/Godrej probably wll be 5000+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Would like to know from earlier ATS investors/end-users about ATS marketing and execution strategy.

1. Do they always luanch at higher prices compared to market?
    2. Do they follow Multiple phases with constantly price increase at regular intervals??
    3. Read in other threads that completed ATS projects always command more compared to adjacent projects. How true is this? Is it because of higher luanch prices or good maintenance and high quality?

Hi Vinay ji,

Hope u are good.....

I have 3 properties with ATS, MYBRESPONSES ARE AS BELOW:
    1. Yes they launch areond 500 higher then nearest competitor
    2. Yes, three phases generally. PRE launch, launch and revised higher prices.
    3. Two of my investments command higher prices then those nearby.

Greetings
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sir. So ATS may really launch at higher price than the market. Justifiable or not is a different discussion.
    What do you think is the reason for point no. 3?

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi Vinay ji,

Hope u are good.....

I have 3 properties with ATS, MYBRESPONSES ARE AS BELOW:
    1. Yes they launch areond 500 higher then nearest competitor
    2. Yes, three phases generally. PRE launch, launch and revised higher prices.
    3. Two of my investments command higher prices then those nearby.

Greetings
    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks Sir. So ATS may really launch at higher price than the market. Justifiable or not is a different discussion.

I don't know the launch price, what I know was a CLP of 4500 from staff...have not asked my contacts in ATS.

We will see when they launch.

Regards,
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy

Price image
    1) ATS 4.5K seemed reasonable for Unitech launched CV5.0K approx
    P)-250(Inaugural)-150(broker discount) on SPR.
    2) Other equally good dway properties (excl mahindra) as Indiabulls, Chintels, Sobha are available in resale <4K.

4.5K looks reasonable price for this project. Chintels sold at 3900 few weeks back and ATS is definitely better. Other good projects are in advanced stage of construction and will require good chunk for entry.

4.5K looks reasonable price for this project. Chintels sold at 3900 few weeks back and ATS is definitely better. Other good projects are in advanced stage of construction and will require good chunk for entry.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys.. Each perosn and so each investor is different and thinks and acts differently. And rightly so based on our risk-appetite, vision (??), hunch and at times Insider knowledge

Rather than any right or wrong call, it may be more prudent if we appreciate the other person's PoV and try to understand if his thinking process has any element which may resonate with our own (or otherwise)
    CommentQuote
  • Scarcity mindset (and further adding to it)

Now, after the gyan-bhara posting, back to the ATS thread in particular...

As a non-resident myself, I can appreciate the risk averse process of some members. If they have never been to the site or have relied on limited data for deciding, the builder's trust is got to be measured by his track record and worlds (not much of an option anyways )

... But I also agree with the alternate view of some members of DEway being a far fetched story. In my recent visit to the area 2 months back I think the area would take many years to shape-up and is certainly no bus being missed. (hopefully again :D)
    CommentQuote
    Hey Thanx dear beowulf for being back.
    Your re-entry was quite required when such a wonderful thread has taken ugly shape of "TU-TU-MAIN-MAIN".
    we remember you were the first self-declared buyer on ATS.

Q=>
    In 1 of your posts you said ATS would offer disclaunchtime.
    Sir what is the source of this info.

Thanks for your kind words. I am regular on the forum, surfing the threads; just that I don't post much.

Based on past experience, I am hoping that there will be some discount during launch. They have given discounts in the past during their new project launches. ATS One Hamlet is a recent example.
    As such, I have no info from ATS on the same.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, same old story ..............

People closing eyes to facts & all the lies & the deceit here ( which is with documentary proof ), just because they r invested in a particular region or want to take sides or LOL:D, maybe try to appear neutral, by trying to ignore hard facts & all the lies caught red handed.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    24 pages in 24 hours!!! wohi purani ladai... bas thread naya hai :)

Few people don't believe in current eway story, they want to wait for everything to be cleared and then invest. No issues with this view point. I feel I may not afford to enter when everything will be clear, so entering now with some risks.

Eway propeties have appreciated in the range of 600-800 in last 6 mnths. In last 6-9 months, eway contract has been awarded, some work has already started, builders like Shobha and ATS have come. Good enough triggers for this price jump. In future also appreaction will happen based on ground progress and with more big builders coming there like Godrej, Puri etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for your kind words. I am regular on the forum, surfing the threads; just that I don't post much.

Based on past experience, I am hoping that there will be some discount during launch. They have given discounts in the past during their new project launches. ATS One Hamlet is a recent example.
    As such, I have no info from ATS on the same.
    Regards

I agree there should be an inaugural discount...stand in the line please....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rahul.ji for ur comments although there was no real need of "comments in Red".

let other guys who may not be as intelligent as you clarify doubts from seniors /veterans or actual buyers of ATS on their investment thought process. Pls dont scare young investors with your Bigtime investor (Daddy) like comments...

chill yaar .........
    we'r all friends
    like the new AIRTEL AD "Jaise Har ek friend jaroori hota hai!!!!"

Originally Posted by rahul2011

I agree there should be an inaugural discount...stand in the line please....:)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks rahul.ji for ur comments although there was no real need of "comments in Red".

let other guys who may not be as intelligent as you clarify doubts from seniors /veterans or actual buyers of ATS on their investment thought process. Pls dont scare young investors with your Bigtime investor (Daddy) like comments...

chill yaar .........
    we'r all friends
    like the new AIRTEL AD "Jaise Har ek friend jaroori hota hai!!!!"

Guys....peace..and fighting does not help.....let us have cordial investment driven discussions...

A prominent blogger 'MANOJa' status is showing as 'banned'. While lot of us did not agree to Manoja approach or phraseolgy, Manoja being banned could be a loss for the forum threads that he was invested in, he did bring some eye opening counter balancing views on DE. Why was he finally banned? I remember few days back his ID was in 'Suspended' state too. ? Anyways, I am sure he can join back with another user id. I think we all need to take into consideration some valuable points by Manoja and keep them in our mind while we progress with investments on Dark Expressway and keep a track of the progress of the connecting road when the project construction comes towards completion.

Oh, I just noticed that another prominent blogger PSAMBER has been BANNED too, looks like this is because of the exchange between the two prominent bloggers.

Loosing the blogs of PSAMBER is a LOSS to our thread too apart from loss of the Forum.....his contributions were very valuable to our ATS 109 thread.
    CommentQuote