Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
    Vb bhai kitne mein Liya?
    Hv send u a PM
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by manu813
      If that is true then it is great news for D'way investors...
      guys chill.....nothing like that ....aisa abi kuch nahi hai...dats broker website..jus createing hype...i have few friends who stays in new palam vihar and there land is under litigation....as per them it will take some more tiime as nothing is clear and government is not ready for negotiation....plz afwah mat falaoo dostoo

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Thanks for info Raja.. I was getting all charged up for my next investment in d'way..I will wait now..

        Originally posted by Raja ji View Post
        guys chill.....nothing like that ....aisa abi kuch nahi hai...dats broker website..jus createing hype...i have few friends who stays in new palam vihar and there land is under litigation....as per them it will take some more tiime as nothing is clear and government is not ready for negotiation....plz afwah mat falaoo dostoo

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Thanks for info Raja.. I was getting all charged up for my next investment in d'way..I will wait now..
          no doubt..it will come as toooooooo much of money is involve in this if we calculate ruff ammount will come arround :- 7500 crores ....emmar has land,M3M,den IREO has land here...next boom after GCX will be here but after 4 years..so jus chillll take ur time.....n den invest only in good builders....

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Shalimar,

            The rates in DE way are around 3800 ......
            look around there may be other options in Gurgaon ? Not sure but I can not believe that one can not find anything for 45 Lacs in whole of Gurgaon.....that is lot of money.

            Have you looked at
            Real Estate India-India Property-Indian Properties- Property in India-***********
            Www.magic bricks.com

            I will also look on sites for you and let you know...,

            Amit,

            U were looking for two BR, please share options with this new member , that mat help this gentleman.

            Regards
            VB

            If you are looking at Down payment buy in resale
            if you are
            Sir,

            Thanks for sparing your precious time for me. I am a salaried person and want to take a home that is closer to Delhi with amenities these projects are showing like palying areas, swimming pool club etc. I dont want to go in inner portion of Gurgaon. So interested in Dway NEW Good Builder projects even if it is a long term bet.

            I can go for CLP only.

            Please suggest

            Thanks

            Shalimar

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Shalimar View Post
              Sir,

              Thanks for sparing your precious time for me. I am a salaried person and want to take a home that is closer to Delhi with amenities these projects are showing like palying areas, swimming pool club etc. I dont want to go in inner portion of Gurgaon. So interested in Dway NEW Good Builder projects even if it is a long term bet.

              I can go for CLP only.

              Please suggest

              Thanks

              Shalimar
              Hi
              Greetings

              Ats CLP as per information available on this blog is 4500 appx for minimum 1700 sq ft. add to that edc/idc + parking+ club membership+ Maintenance+ Registry + others..
              SUM TOTAL to be paid over a period of 4 years (if all goes well) would be
              90 Lacs +
              Now bank finance as and when available will provide you leverage depending on your income and savings..

              Other opportunities available can check on the link
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=1

              Most of the projects generally ask 90% of the payment within the first 3 years..
              Suggest you to check your
              1] Loan entitlement
              2] Savings in hand (basically Current liquid cash)
              3] Disposable income on monthly/Yearly basis (after monthly expenses, loon-tel-lakdi, baniya, kiraya etc for future cash flow estimation)
              4] Current tax and savings opportunity on Interest portion of loan
              5] Time period/Horizon for investment (service left/expected possession/whether required for end use or investment)
              6] Any contingent Liabilities (ilaz ka kharcha/behn ki shadi/bache ki higher studies- all middle class situations which are specific to each person)
              7] Size of Family
              8] If for investment then ROI expected.
              9] If buying an existing project in resale would need some coloured component

              these are the main things and rest depends on individual tastes, preferences, priorities..

              Hope that helps..


              Cheers

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

                Ats CLP as per information available on this blog is 4500 appx for minimum 1700 sq ft. add to that edc/idc + parking+ club membership+ Maintenance+ Registry + others..
                SUM TOTAL to be paid over a period of 4 years (if all goes well) would be
                90 Lacs +
                Now bank finance as and when available will provide you leverage depending on your income and savings..

                Other opportunities available can check on the link
                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=1

                Most of the projects generally ask 90% of the payment within the first 3 years..
                Suggest you to check your
                1] Loan entitlement
                2] Savings in hand (basically Current liquid cash)
                3] Disposable income on monthly/Yearly basis (after monthly expenses, loon-tel-lakdi, baniya, kiraya etc for future cash flow estimation)
                4] Current tax and savings opportunity on Interest portion of loan
                5] Time period/Horizon for investment (service left/expected possession/whether required for end use or investment)
                6] Any contingent Liabilities (ilaz ka kharcha/behn ki shadi/bache ki higher studies- all middle class situations which are specific to each person)
                7] Size of Family
                8] If for investment then ROI expected.
                9] If buying an existing project in resale would need some coloured component

                these are the main things and rest depends on individual tastes, preferences, priorities..

                Hope that helps..


                Cheers
                Wow.....very well responded.
                Nothing Surprises Me

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  thanks buddy

                  Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                  Wow.....very well responded.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Thanks for your kind words.. much appreciated.. my way of giving back to IREF what I have learnt here (if at all I have).

                  Still learning mate..specially from the psychology of "daredeveil" ATS /dway investors..

                  On the lighter side-Just taking the example of Mr Shalimar (no offence please).. he writes a post on the thread and asks in the first post about the sector in which ATS is coming.. he he. should have checked the nomenclature of the thread actually..
                  Makes me remember of my friends grandmother..
                  she goes.."are yeh aam(mango) leke kaun ja raha hai??..

                  what do you think?? aam dikh gaya.. aadmi nahin dikha.. he he

                  Many times we suffer from selective perception and self denial..

                  Double Cheers
                  Last edited October 12 2011, 02:17 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    Thanks for your kind words.. much appreciated.. my way of giving back to IREF what I have learnt here (if at all I have).

                    Still learning mate..specially from the psychology of "daredeveil" ATS /dway investors..

                    On the lighter side-Just taking the example of Mr Shalimar (no offence please).. he writes a post on the thread and asks in the first post about the sector in which ATS is coming.. he he. should have checked the nomenclature of the thread actually..
                    Makes me remember of my friends grandmother..
                    she goes.."are yeh aam(mango) leke kaun ja raha hai??..

                    what do you think?? aam dikh gaya.. aadmi nahin dikha.. he he

                    Many times we suffer from selective perception and self denial..

                    Double Cheers
                    :-)

                    New users / new to forum . new to Gurgaon like me may make such genuine mistakes. Ur response was very good.

                    Ur note calling ATS Investors as Daredevil has worried me a bit my friend , as I am not Daredevil and have invested purelay based on my trust in ATS Management, which matters to me more than any other factor in the index weightage of decesion making.

                    Do you think it is a risky investment? as u called it Daredevil.

                    I personally believe it is a very sound investment with a clear goal of 100 per cent return in 4 to 5 years range BEFORE tax and 80% return after tax in 4 to % years.

                    Please advise.

                    What are your thoughts on DE ATS 109 AFTER 4 years from now, not as of now.

                    VB
                    Nothing Surprises Me

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      :-)

                      New users / new to forum . new to Gurgaon like me may make such genuine mistakes. Ur response was very good.

                      Ur note calling ATS Investors as Daredevil has worried me a bit my friend , as I am not Daredevil and have invested purelay based on my trust in ATS Management, which matters to me more than any other factor in the index weightage of decesion making.

                      Do you think it is a risky investment? as u called it Daredevil.

                      I personally believe it is a very sound investment with a clear goal of 100 per cent return in 4 to 5 years range BEFORE tax and 80% return after tax in 4 to % years.

                      Please advise.

                      What are your thoughts on DE ATS 109 AFTER 4 years from now, not as of now.

                      VB
                      Hi Greetings

                      Sorry about the delay in response.. was busy drafting a letter on behalf of a friend.. for the last one hour ( check attachment)

                      Regarding ATS/High price dway launches.. "Only those who dare get success".. also check my signature line.. might help..

                      also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.. also on worry check what the Rev D lama has to say..
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...r?p=60#post189

                      My views about returns are reflected in a like post on this thread
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-post805.html
                      Still plot investments in Neharpar have yielded 300% in 6 years (better than ATS dera bassi plots) is the only saving grace.. investors in flats have had it left, right and center..
                      Cheers
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X