6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

U misundersttod or misread my post mate

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi Greetings

Sorry about the delay in response.. was busy drafting a letter on behalf of a friend.. for the last one hour ( check attachment)

Regarding ATS/High price dway launches.. "Only those who dare get success".. also check my signature line.. might help..

also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.. also on worry check what the Rev D lama has to say..
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...r?p=60#post189

My views about returns are reflected in a like post on this thread
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-post805.html
    Still plot investments in Neharpar have yielded 300% in 6 years (better than ATS dera bassi plots) is the only saving grace.. investors in flats have had it left, right and center..
    Cheers

Hi BlessU,

Buddy....looks like you misread my post....I am NOT at all worried on the ATS Managementg front.

As I wrote earlier I trust ATS Management and that is teh reason I invest with them.

ALL my investments are in ATS.

It is good to not that neharpar ionvestments have yielded 300% , which is good, not all Projects give 300% returns and I beliece that the ATS derabassi will give a return of 350% to 400 % if held for another 3 years (Total 8 years holding period).

I am satesfied (happy) with ATS and thus I have invested again.

The concern is the Dwarka Expressway which I think all of us have come to agree that will be completed in next 4 years (be End of 2015).

Thus mate, for me I am not just looking for high investment, it is teh peace of mind and full trust that I have in ATS Management that makes me invest all my life savings from my job into ATS.

I just shared my concerned on Daredevil as I believe that I am NOT a daredevil :-) and thus asked you why would you say so.

The Dalailama note, which I have read before is very true, thanks for sharing it as it always help us put things in perspective every time we read it.

Thanx Mate.
    VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

I comprehend fully what yr post means..

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Hi BlessU,

Buddy....looks like you misread my post....I am NOT at all worried on the ATS Managementg front.

As I wrote earlier I trust ATS Management and that is teh reason I invest with them.

ALL my investments are in ATS.

It is good to not that neharpar ionvestments have yielded 300% , which is good, not all Projects give 300% returns and I beliece that the ATS derabassi will give a return of 350% to 400 % if held for another 3 years (Total 8 years holding period).

I am satesfied (happy) with ATS and thus I have invested again.

The concern is the Dwarka Expressway which I think all of us have come to agree that will be completed in next 4 years (be End of 2015).

Thus mate, for me I am not just looking for high investment, it is teh peace of mind and full trust that I have in ATS Management that makes me invest all my life savings from my job into ATS.

I just shared my concerned on Daredevil as I believe that I am NOT a daredevil :-) and thus asked you why would you say so.

The Dalailama note, which I have read before is very true, thanks for sharing it as it always help us put things in perspective every time we read it.

Thanx Mate.
      VB

Hi
      Greetings

I read it correctly ..wish you luck mate.. but it is a dare devil situation..

Most would be writing letters like the one I have attached in my previous post regarding Neharpar FBD.. too tricky.. I am not convinced because you are invested mate..But would like to wish you luck for sure

Cheers

Comment

Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
          Dew is not a puliya over some nehara .it's a national highway sanctioned bybthe govt. Dew will come up in next 3 to 4 years.
          well said mate
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

chaaa gayee paajiiiii

Comment

My bet is a bit longer

Hi
              Greetings

Sure it will come up..he he..
              Yes absolutely it is not a culvert over a rainy water drain that can be built in year or so.....will take longer..... much longer actually... may be 4-6 years is a more likely probability..

Quiet a few cherished govt projects were sanctioned for Asian Games and were completed during Commonwealth Games..

Can anybody suggest when India is hosting Olympics please?

Cheers

Comment

Hi!

Hi There!

Can you please tell me if ATS is accepting any bookings CLP?
                if yes, then please PM me builder / broker details.

Thanks!

Regards,
                Varun

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Sure it will come up..he he..
                  Yes absolutely it is not a culvert over a rainy water drain that can be built in year or so.....will take longer..... much longer actually... may be 4-6 years is a more likely probability..

Quiet a few cherished govt projects were sanctioned for Asian Games and were completed during Commonwealth Games..

Can anybody suggest when India is hosting Olympics please?

Cheers
                  Bless you,

What you are saying may be true, it may 6 years!! but in my opinion 6 years is a little too streched?

None of us have a magic globe. Thus I have invested thinking it will come up by end of year 2014.

Good luck to all those who have invested in Dwarka Exporessway projects.

As a matter of fact I see appreciation (may be 50 % ) in 3 years if DE does not come up and 100% if DE comes up by end of 2014 / end 2015.

Regards,
                  VB
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by VarunSachdev View Post
                    Hi There!

Can you please tell me if ATS is accepting any bookings CLP?
                    if yes, then please PM me builder / broker details.

Thanks!

Regards,
                    Varun
                    Hi,

ATS is not accepting any booking either in DP or CLP.

They do not have any brokers / authorised agents.

Please deal with them directly on :
                    For Sales & Marketing related queries please contact them at
                    :+91 0120 3811666
                    :+91 0120 3811777
                    Email: sales (at the rate of sign) atsgreens.com

Good luck,
                    VB
                    Last edited October 12 2011, 08:54 PM. Reason: Cop Paste grammer correction
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hi VB - Thanks for the prompt reply.

Regards,
                      Varun

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X