Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Thanks rahul.ji for ur comments although there was no real need of "comments in Red".

let other guys who may not be as intelligent as you clarify doubts from seniors /veterans or actual buyers of ATS on their investment thought process. Pls dont scare young investors with your Bigtime investor (Daddy) like comments...

chill yaar .........
    we'r all friends
    like the new AIRTEL AD "Jaise Har ek friend jaroori hota hai!!!!"

I didn't get your point.i didnot put anything in red??? please explain..no worries...
    CommentQuote
  • Two prominent bloggers banned from the forum

A prominent blogger 'MANOJa' status is showing as 'banned'. While lot of us did not agree to Manoja approach or phraseolgy, Manoja being banned could be a loss for the forum threads that he was invested in, he did bring some eye opening counter balancing views on DE. Why was he finally banned? I remember few days back his ID was in 'Suspended' state too. ? Anyways, I am sure he can join back with another user id. I think we all need to take into consideration some valuable points by Manoja and keep them in our mind while we progress with investments on Dark Expressway and keep a track of the progress of the connecting road when the project construction comes towards completion.

Oh, I just noticed that another prominent blogger PSAMBER has been BANNED too, looks like this is because of the exchange between the two prominent bloggers. Loosing the blogs of PSAMBER is a LOSS to our thread too apart from loss of the Forum.....his contributions were very valuable to our ATS 109 thread. I will miss PSAMBER's contributions to our thread.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • ... After all the mud slinging and bans....

The points I have posted remain unanswered... No one wants to ring the cat it seems !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    ... After all the mud slinging and bans....

The points I have posted remain unanswered... No one wants to ring the cat it seems !!

Hi Magadh Pride,

Saw your last post which spoke of the gyaan (which I agree to) and the following post where you say about site visit/NRI.

Can you please share your query again on ringing the cat :-)

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • there is nothing called ring the cat -its- BELL THE CAT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    there is nothing called ring the cat -its- BELL THE CAT

:-) ................ i think u are correct....bell the cat and ring the fence?
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree & so we were prepairing ourselves even for this 4.5K psf level.
    par yaar ...
    1 jhatke mein hi INR 500 increase according to insider information..
    Is ATS taking some online survey of the IREF members to gauge interest levels at various price points..

Till 15days back it was CLP 4.5K, now it is CLP 5.0K...
    Who knows by the time of launch it will be CLP 5.5K if we dont show our :bab (45):.

I know you summarised the CV thread
    BTW Are you invested on any dway project vinay.ji.??

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

4.5K looks reasonable price for this project. Chintels sold at 3900 few weeks back and ATS is definitely better. Other good projects are in advanced stage of construction and will require good chunk for entry.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Price image
    1) ATS 4.5K seemed reasonable for Unitech launched CV5.0K approx
    5(BSP)-250(Inaugural)-150(broker discount) on SPR.
    2) Other equally good dway properties (excl mahindra) as Indiabulls, Chintels, Sobha are available in resale <4K
    CommentQuote
  • To much ado about nothing ATS

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks for ur points, all are valid.
    However, two things, you do make an effort to kindly list all risks and call present prices as high ( 2 or 3 years ahead).

But at the same time you refuse to say what is the right price ! As u call that speculation.

It is like having both the sides of the coin. You say present prices are high but won't say what it should be. BlessU is that not a self contradictory statement?

I had requested price as of now as per your expectations (according to you) not future prices which could be referred as speculation if not expected returns. Even if you would quoted CLP as if now as oer your analysis it works, as I can take 10 to 12 per cent off as a standard to look at DP.

Anyways, I take that you do not have a price point for now but call the present price point as high !

Thanks for taking time to list all the risks, scary but true.

Vb

Hi
    Greetings

Hope you read my entire post!!

I have given all answers.. they may seem indications but would not disappoint you with a figure of my liking since you are already invested..

I got a few PMs from eager investors/NRIs and endusers regarding my advice about investment in ATS.. I would frankly admit that I am not an advisor and would like to answer your question about investment in ATS here in the forum. I am firstly assuming that you have gone threadbare through all the reasons for not investing here..
    If you understand what I have so long said. "I may give you an opinion instead of not investing here at all, at any price.. " This is important as I think clarity on questions asked by me have not come either from people here in the forum or the ATS management..

Further, I think the companies policies pertaining to acceptance of applications is
    "not transparent" (no disclosure of inventory at a stage and no policy for application acceptance),
    is "Discriminatory" in approach (not reverting to emails by management or not making an offer. I have records with me for the last 5 months appx. Only offering on DP)
    and
    is "not fair" (offering lower price to a select few and not offering to new customers)

Offering different price points to select customers tantamount s to insider trading!!! and if anyone is planning to invest at a higher price in public launch you are bound to feel cheated to the delight of those blowing the ATS trumpet, who are invested with an unfair advantage.

Also selling in prelaunch at DP only is a "Monopolistic" tendency by management to safeguard itself from danger of excessive delays by govt agencies and courts in decisioning about the fate of dwarka expressway and external infrastructure.

This would however be your own decision and my opinion should not be taken without your own risk assessment, ROI objective, Time period of investment, Liquidity situation, disposable income etc. Specially NRIs bear in mind unregulated and highly Politicised Real Estate environment in India. No forum where after 5 years you can cry to ask for compensation or relief as in USA, UK or Europe. No disclaimers are issued and if they are do read them carefully as dwarka expressway is full of litigations..

Like I say this area will be rift with speculation, offers, good resale opportunities, over supply, serious delivery problems till clarity on dway and litigations is there. Baki Future bright hai!!! Future bright

Please feel free to ask any other pertinent questions in the forum or PM..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Knowing Manoja - he is not the kind of person who will come back with another ID. If he is banned permanently he is gone for good.. This forum is becoming a mess and is no longer fun to write or read opinions here.

Also some of the questions raised by him and Bless u on D way are relevant, which no body is willing to answer objectively.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Guys....peace..and fighting does not help.....let us have cordial investment driven discussions...

A prominent blogger 'MANOJa' status is showing as 'banned'. While lot of us did not agree to Manoja approach or phraseolgy, Manoja being banned could be a loss for the forum threads that he was invested in, he did bring some eye opening counter balancing views on DE. Why was he finally banned? I remember few days back his ID was in 'Suspended' state too. ? Anyways, I am sure he can join back with another user id. I think we all need to take into consideration some valuable points by Manoja and keep them in our mind while we progress with investments on Dark Expressway and keep a track of the progress of the connecting road when the project construction comes towards completion.

Oh, I just noticed that another prominent blogger PSAMBER has been BANNED too, looks like this is because of the exchange between the two prominent bloggers.

Loosing the blogs of PSAMBER is a LOSS to our thread too apart from loss of the Forum.....his contributions were very valuable to our ATS 109 thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Knowing Manoja - he is not the kind of person who will come back with another ID. If he is banned permanently he is gone for good.. This forum is becoming a mess and is no longer fun to write or read opinions here.

Also some of the questions raised by him and Bless u on D way are relevant, which no body is willing to answer objectively.

Though I did not approve of MANOJA'a writing style (personal attacks) , I agree he did bring in very valuable points. Loosing him is a loss to the threads of the projects he invested in.

I am sure with bloggers like blessU and yourself we all will still have a balnaced view.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Though I dis not approve of MANOJA'a writing style, I agree he did bring in very valuable points. Loosing him is a loss to the threads of the projects he invested in.

I am sure with bloggers liek blessU we all will still have a balnaced view.

vb2309

vb, I agree with you. blessU, Amit001, AmitMM and Manu813 will keep forum alive.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my communication with the company - price of 4500 is still on?

5000 was hearsay. I will be interested if it comes arnd below 4500
    CommentQuote
  • It's a loss not just for the threads Manoj Ji is invested in but a huge loss for the Gurgaon section of the forum as well. I appeal to IREF admins to revoke the ban if it's possible. I hope Manoj Ji is reads this thread and comes back to this forum soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai count me in-raheja vs ats whats your view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Hope you read my entire post!!

I have given all answers.. they may seem indications but would not disappoint you with a figure of my liking since you are already invested..

I got a few PMs from eager investors/NRIs and endusers regarding my advice about investment in ATS.. I would frankly admit that I am not an advisor and would like to answer your question about investment in ATS here in the forum. I am firstly assuming that you have gone threadbare through all the reasons for not investing here..
    If you understand what I have so long said. "I may give you an opinion instead of not investing here at all, at any price.. " This is important as I think clarity on questions asked by me have not come either from people here in the forum or the ATS management..

Further, I think the companies policies pertaining to acceptance of applications is
    "not transparent" (no disclosure of inventory at a stage and no policy for application acceptance),
    is "Discriminatory" in approach (not reverting to emails by management or not making an offer. I have records with me for the last 5 months appx. Only offering on DP)
    and
    is "not fair" (offering lower price to a select few and not offering to new customers)

Offering different price points to select customers tantamount s to insider trading!!! and if anyone is planning to invest at a higher price in public launch you are bound to feel cheated to the delight of those blowing the ATS trumpet, who are invested with an unfair advantage.

Also selling in prelaunch at DP only is a "Monopolistic" tendency by management to safeguard itself from danger of excessive delays by govt agencies and courts in decisioning about the fate of dwarka expressway and external infrastructure.

This would however be your own decision and my opinion should not be taken without your own risk assessment, ROI objective, Time period of investment, Liquidity situation, disposable income etc. Specially NRIs bear in mind unregulated and highly Politicised Real Estate environment in India. No forum where after 5 years you can cry to ask for compensation or relief as in USA, UK or Europe. No disclaimers are issued and if they are do read them carefully as dwarka expressway is full of litigations..

Like I say this area will be rift with speculation, offers, good resale opportunities, over supply, serious delivery problems till clarity on dway and litigations is there. Baki Future bright hai!!! Future bright

Please feel free to ask any other pertinent questions in the forum or PM..

Cheers

Thanks for the detailed note. I see your point.

However, I think once they launch they will accept booking from every one not from their old customers only.

Another point of view could be that giving advantage to existing customers shows their customer service focus. It is like other industries airlines/ hotels..all reward frequesnt customers.

Just a point of view.

vb2309
    CommentQuote