Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sorry to say this... but this thread seems to have gone to the dogs... Its unfortunate as the discussions did start well as compared to many other projects.

    Too much mud-slingling and leg-pulling with few people willing to participate in healthy discussion. The only points being discussed are around whats the "best" speculative now vs whats the speculation for 2015 etc etc...

    And its taken a turn where the investors have taken upon themselves the role of preaching gospel...And all other PoV are bashed up in a gang...... Sad.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    As per my communication with the company - price of 4500 is still on?

    5000 was hearsay. I will be interested if it comes arnd below 4500

    That will be good amit, it will be good to have you on this side of the fence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Sorry to say this... but this thread seems to have gone to the dogs... Its unfortunate as the discussions did start well as compared to many other projects.

    Too much mud-slingling and leg-pulling with few people willing to participate in healthy discussion. The only points being discussed are around whats the "best" speculative now vs whats the speculation for 2015 etc etc...

    And its taken a turn where the investors have taken upon themselves the role of preaching gospel...And all other PoV are bashed up in a gang...... Sad.:bab (38):

    I agree....Let us all try and make this thread a professional, investor and end user friendly thread.
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa and PSAMBER, both are valuable members of IREF. Gurgaon thread will definitely suffer because of their absense.

    I don't know the details about why they were banned, but in any case suspension would have been a good way to disperse the argument. I request Admins to revoke this judgement.


    Originally Posted by vb2309
    A prominent blogger 'MANOJa' status is showing as 'banned'. While lot of us did not agree to Manoja approach or phraseolgy, Manoja being banned could be a loss for the forum threads that he was invested in, he did bring some eye opening counter balancing views on DE. Why was he finally banned? I remember few days back his ID was in 'Suspended' state too. ? Anyways, I am sure he can join back with another user id. I think we all need to take into consideration some valuable points by Manoja and keep them in our mind while we progress with investments on Dark Expressway and keep a track of the progress of the connecting road when the project construction comes towards completion.

    Oh, I just noticed that another prominent blogger PSAMBER has been BANNED too, looks like this is because of the exchange between the two prominent bloggers. Loosing the blogs of PSAMBER is a LOSS to our thread too apart from loss of the Forum.....his contributions were very valuable to our ATS 109 thread. I will miss PSAMBER's contributions to our thread.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Details are for the discerning

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks for the detailed note. I see your point.

    However, I think once they launch they will accept booking from every one not from their old customers only.

    Another point of view could be that giving advantage to existing customers shows their customer service focus. It is like other industries airlines/ hotels..all reward frequesnt customers.

    Just a point of view.

    vb2309

    Hi
    greetings

    Details are for the discerning!! those who invest with caution and not hype and hulla.

    With the examples of marketing in airlines/hotels etc offering discounts it may be suited to the ATS style of doing business but still other points remain True

    its discriminatory,
    Unfair,
    Not transparent

    I bet you will be going through the disclaimers carefully on my advice..
    Future is definitely brighter for you!!


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy dear, There is no clearity on rate as of now. Luanch rate is a crucial information for any company and will not come out easily before official lunch. What we are hearing are just guesstimates from people working closely with ATS. It could be in the range of 4200-5000, we have to wait to find out.

    I have one investment in Chintels.

    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Quite agree & so we were prepairing ourselves even for this 4.5K psf level.
    par yaar ...
    1 jhatke mein hi INR 500 increase according to insider information..
    Is ATS taking some online survey of the IREF members to gauge interest levels at various price points..

    Till 15days back it was CLP 4.5K, now it is CLP 5.0K...
    Who knows by the time of launch it will be CLP 5.5K if we dont show our :bab (45):.


    I know you summarised the CV thread
    BTW Are you invested on any dway project vinay.ji.??



    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Price image
    1) ATS 4.5K seemed reasonable for Unitech launched CV5.0K approx 5(BSP)-250(Inaugural)-150(broker discount) on SPR.
    2) Other equally good dway properties (excl mahindra) as Indiabulls, Chintels, Sobha are available in resale <4K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

    Details are for the discerning!! those who invest with caution and not hype and hulla.

    With the examples of marketing in airlines/hotels etc offering discounts it may be suited to the ATS style of doing business but still other points remain True

    its discriminatory,
    Unfair,
    Not transparent

    I bet you will be going through the disclaimers carefully on my advice..
    Future is definitely brighter for you!!


    Cheers

    With respect, I disagree.

    Investing and not investing, and investment strategy is a diifrent point.

    Refrence , pre launch deals, you too, or any one alse could have got it on payment of 100 per cent down payment,

    It is an investment decision. Right or wrong it is an investors decision.

    And by the way, other builders give special deals to corporates, I do not see anything wrong in ATS offering pre launch offers to their existing customer base.

    Once again, any one could have baughtg the initial inventory on 100 per cent down payment, not just existing customers of ATS. ANYONE.

    Having said that, thanks for your detailed note.

    Regards,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

    Do not worry , Manoja was making personal comments. His approach was to appreciate a project if his friends are invested in it and if not then he used to criticize it to the end.No logic just criticism. He has some group of friends who also have no credibility ...Yes men!

    ATS doenot use Brokers so broker community is trying to criticize it...Look at other bullshit projects that are promoted like hell without any reason.

    Guys we should use some common sense:

    1) ATS and Shobha bought the land recently and they put their money first, They would not have done so if they didnot believe in the projects.
    2) India bulls : the company constructing the DEW has enormous amount of land bank on DEW.They will try their best to complete the project by next year. There is no stay on their work.
    3) Even if the litigation is not solved in next 6 months..The chances are that the maximum delay due to this will be 6 months. Now if this is the only section left then even the supreme court will rule in the favour of DEW.The land is not belonging to farmers and no one cheated them (like in the case of Noida Extn.)
    4) ATS management pre launched in DP for their old customers and for people who have trust on them.Dear Nipsy: An application acceptance would not have made any difference to them if they wanted to cheat you.
    You can try they are not selling on DP also.
    5) ATS project is close to delhi (the sector roads have to built according to HUDA laws. The alternate connectivity will be there but in anycase ATS is not delivering the project before 2013 ..th etime we expect DEW to be ready or soon to be raedy.
    6) The cost of shit Dwarka soceity flats are 9000. In three years the cost of ATS will atleast be 9000 .
    7) Rest ther eis no guarantee by RBI on this.If you ask anyone in Europe to make a FD in SBI ..at 10% Interest he will call you crazy as it is too risky for him ..So its a perspective that is different for everyone. The European is happy with his 1% interest so I welcome the people not to invest here and loose on the potential return this project will give the investors.
    8)The project and the location is Goldmine otherwise Shobha and ATS would not have put their money here.
    Any other questions are welcome!
    CommentQuote
  • Request for Repeal of Ban on Manoja

    Hi
    Greetings

    I write this piece to regret the loss of Manoja in the Forum. I have my personal appreciation and gratitude towards him for helping me develop a clearer thought process of looking at RE, albeit differences.
    I beg to differ with many in The Forum on calling him a "Personal Attacker" which was oft on instigation..
    I admit his views have been quiet strong about certain pertinent issues which affect the welfare of a common investor. Not those who work for Companies to promote the projects, part time online marketing staff, those having insider information etc.
    He never bothered about being "politically correct" in a public forum which I would consider an asset, and may not be misunderstood as a weakness by the vested.

    Most of his arguments have been substantiated by relevant consumer complaints.. I recall a few on the earth, tashee, bptp, vatika posts.. I call that positive contibution not only to the threads where he was invested but to IREF in general..

    I as an investor, do request IREF to kindly repeal his expulsion in the interest of a fair voice..Lest this forum may wither and reduce to commonplace for windbags and trumpeters of greedy builders.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul , the rest of your arguments make eminent sense , but just because Sobha and ATS have bought land at high rates does not guarantee that investors will reap benefits as well. If you recall Unitech bought land at inflated rates on the Noida Expressway a few years back for Unitech Grande project. Soon after Unitech bought the land at record rates, property prices crashed all over.The project is not only severely delayed but has hardly shown much appreciation as well.

    I love your SBI analogy , terrific way to put in your thought process :-)
    CommentQuote
  • request to IREF Admn.

    Dear IREF Admn.,

    Many of us believe that MANOJa and PSAMBER have not written anything that can lead to :
    1)loss of credibility of other members by their comments.
    2)influence members (by RE favouratism) to extent of their making loss.

    We may not agree with their language codes at times.
    In forums as IREF, in the end we assume readers use their own IQ & decide what comments to take & what not.

    We want to request IREF to consider removal of their ban.

    Rgds.




    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    MANOJa and PSAMBER, both are valuable members of IREF. Gurgaon thread will definitely suffer because of their absense.

    I don't know the details about why they were banned, but in any case suspension would have been a good way to disperse the argument. I request Admins to revoke this judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    VB,

    Do not worry , Manoja was making personal comments. His approach was to appreciate a project if his friends are invested in it and if not then he used to criticize it to the end.No logic just criticism. He has some group of friends who also have no credibility ...Yes men!


    I request IGRM before revoking the ban of a member his/her past records should also be checked that how many times he or she was banned and suspended.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Dear IREF Admn.,

    Many of us believe that MANOJa and PSAMBER have not written anything that can lead to :


    PSAMBER ?? I think he is not having any ban.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    VB,

    Do not worry , Manoja was making personal comments. His approach was to appreciate a project if his friends are invested in it and if not then he used to criticize it to the end.No logic just criticism. He has some group of friends who also have no credibility ...Yes men!

    ATS doenot use Brokers so broker community is trying to criticize it...Look at other bullshit projects that are promoted like hell without any reason.

    Guys we should use some common sense:

    1) ATS and Shobha bought the land recently and they put their money first, They would not have done so if they didnot believe in the projects.
    2) India bulls : the company constructing the DEW has enormous amount of land bank on DEW.They will try their best to complete the project by next year. There is no stay on their work.
    3) Even if the litigation is not solved in next 6 months..The chances are that the maximum delay due to this will be 6 months. Now if this is the only section left then even the supreme court will rule in the favour of DEW.The land is not belonging to farmers and no one cheated them (like in the case of Noida Extn.)
    4) ATS management pre launched in DP for their old customers and for people who have trust on them.Dear Nipsy: An application acceptance would not have made any difference to them if they wanted to cheat you.
    You can try they are not selling on DP also.
    5) ATS project is close to delhi (the sector roads have to built according to HUDA laws. The alternate connectivity will be there but in anycase ATS is not delivering the project before 2013 ..th etime we expect DEW to be ready or soon to be raedy.
    6) The cost of shit Dwarka soceity flats are 9000. In three years the cost of ATS will atleast be 9000 .
    7) Rest ther eis no guarantee by RBI on this.If you ask anyone in Europe to make a FD in SBI ..at 10% Interest he will call you crazy as it is too risky for him ..So its a perspective that is different for everyone. The European is happy with his 1% interest so I welcome the people not to invest here and loose on the potential return this project will give the investors.
    8)The project and the location is Goldmine otherwise Shobha and ATS would not have put their money here.
    Any other questions are welcome!


    Thanks for your note, well versed.
    CommentQuote
  • There are a string of statements and mentions in Rahul's post which are patently false and incorrect.

    To start with - no land has been bought by either ATS or Sobha. Chintels owns land. People who have issued cheques can confirm this! ATS / Sobha have created escrow accounts with Chintels to deposit money.

    I got to run now, so cant go into a point-by-point rebuttal.... I hope these kind of posts are due to lack of knowledge rather than a ploy to misguide people on the forum....
    CommentQuote