Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Request

    Dear All,

    Is any one in the forum based around Gurgaon who may be kind enough to post some photograohs (recent) of the Dwarka Express way work progress and keep doing so once every 3 or once every 4 months?

    Also I request Seniors / other members to please share there views as to what % appreciation do they think the good projects will have:

    1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
    2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

    Regards
    VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      VB,
      This is all speculative at this point in time. Those who have invested here including here were well aware of the ground realities. Now the best thing will be to just sit tight and do not speculate.
      Moreover you have answered the question in your own post 888.
      RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        To bless you' Sirji commonsense bhi koi cheez hoti hai.in any case I won't be surprised if you don't get it as commonsense is no more common now a days.....for your info ISRO sent yesterday the first satellite to reflect on weather in time and in budget...for every Kamari we have one jagmohan...so please do not generalize......dew will be made...now it's unto the people to place the bet on the time...anyone can imagine the prices of the properties 5 minutes from delhi once it's already there. Forvsure won't get 4000 price once you see the charcoal on ground...it will be at least 7 to 8 ..if someone wants to wait till then it's his call...

        Cheers[/QUOTE]
        Last edited October 12 2011, 11:02 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Rahul2011, If I may ask, what investments do you hold in RE, specially in Gurgaon. Do you plan to hold for long term or you have short-term tagets as well

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Quiet a few inhibitions mate

            Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            To bless you' Sirji commonsense bhi koi cheez hoti hai.in any case I won't be surprised if you don't get it as commonsense is no more common now a days.....for your info ISRO sent yesterday the first satellite to reflect on weather in time and in budget...for every Kamari we have one jagmohan...so please do not generalize......dew will be made...now it's unto the people to place the bet on the time...anyone can imagine the prices of the properties 5 minutes from delhi once it's already there. Forvsure won't get 4000 price once you see the charcoal on ground...it will be at least 7 to 8 ..if someone wants to wait till then it's his call...

            Cheers
            [/QUOTE]

            Hi
            Greetings

            First half of your post was actually not required.. I would be immensly happy with the latter bit of your post.. pertinent question is when will we see black??
            not worried about 5K or 8K

            Now back to the first part of your post. Just to ask a few questions from you that may be of interest for investors for dwarka expressway projects

            do you have any information on the 15 july high court hearing pertaining to the sai kunj residents case??
            or
            do you have what went about in the sept 15 auction pertaining to clearance of obstructions on dway??
            or
            How many cases are in the high court or lower courts on the dway stretch.. ??
            or
            How many projects have been licences on the dway stretch by the haryana govt??
            or
            what is the status of acquistion of land on the Delhi stretch by respective authorities??
            or
            what time lines are written in the EC approvals for sewerage and water??
            (Hint: may find some answers if you check all my past posts)

            my friend we are famous for manualisation of computerwork in our govt departments and not computerisation of mannual work..

            In common parlance to help you understand " dilli door hai".

            BUT all the best with your investments but lets allay speculations and try to find answers to common questions.. OK??


            Cheers

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              VB,
              This is all speculative at this point in time. Those who have invested here including here were well aware of the ground realities. Now the best thing will be to just sit tight and do not speculate.
              Moreover you have answered the question in your own post 888.
              RS
              Bless U,

              I was just asking for opinions of other co-members in terms of Rate if DE is built or if DE is not completed by 2014 /2015. Also there was a request on posting photographs.

              Sorry to say but your response left me in bad taste and made me question that what is the use of the thread if I can not seek opinion if co investors ? Healthy speculation / seeking information is an part of the forum information exchange purpose.

              I as well as investors and companies like Raheja, Indiabulls, ATS, Chintels (and few more) have invested in this area it would now be moreover interesting to see the growth rate in this particular investment.

              Anyways, thanks for taking time to share the challenges around DE. Would have appreciated responses to the points requested too.

              Have a good day. Bye for now.

              Regards
              VB
              Last edited October 13 2011, 07:20 AM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Dear VB,

                The Dway investments are completely linked to the completion of DWAY, without which we will not have any access to these projects.

                Now the guess on rate of appreciation is purely speculative in absense of any concrete facts. the figures you will get here will vary depending on the members perception and whether he has an investment there.

                One thing which i wish to highlight is the "ease of exit" besides the notional appreciation. any investor should keep in mind this very inportant factor. This is espcially true for short term investments.

                having said this my personnal opinion is that Dway will not offer returns which are in excess to those on gcx/spr/nh8.

                also remember speculators thrive on uncertainity.. thats what is happening on dway currently. most projects are being sold on the fear 'if you miss the bus today there will be no option tomorrow" .thats the reason these two dime a dozen builders have managed to sell their projects.

                My take the good projects as and when they come will sell ( ATS included at 4500) The prices will anyways move up to 6-7000 because of sheer increase of costs/high launch prices of new projects.
                We are now seeing 5000+ prices on NH8 already and so it wont be surprising that the same pattern is replicated on dway.

                Also currently the prices are being justified by the term "LUXURY" which i believe is a hog wash( is a spa/ac/marble luxury???- and what is the incremental cost for this??) the builders are milking the market currently but its sustainblity will be difficult.

                the real test will come in 2014 when the projects start to deliever. we will then get to know as to how much supply can the market absorb and and at what price point..

                till then the sun is shining... flow with the market.. see the prices rise and hope that you will be able to exit when the time comes....

                1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
                2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

                Regards
                VB[/QUOTE]

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  DE Way Neharpar

                  Guys,

                  Someone burnt his fingers in Nehar Par compared it to DE way going the same way. I am totally against such comparison for the simple fact... Quailty of Builders present in the two locations.

                  Even in Faridabad, Pranayam by Puri and Pratham by Puri are doing fairly well compared to others. Even Omaxe buyers have not lost money (though would have been better off investing in Gurgaon)

                  Builders present in Nehar par are RPS/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/Era while builders present on DE way

                  Raheja/ATS/Puri/Godrej104)/Shoba/India Bulls/Mahindra/Emaar even if we leave aside Chintals and Lumbini who are first timers.

                  There is no comparison between these two sets except puri's being common.

                  Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

                  Comments awaited.

                  Regards
                  Last edited August 6 2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by saluja View Post
                    Guys,

                    Someone burnt his fingers in Nehar Par compared it to DE way going the same way. I am totally against such comparison for the simple fact... Quailty of Builders present in the two locations.

                    Even in Faridabad, Pranayam by Puri and Pratham by Puri are doing fairly well compared to others. Even Omaxe buyers have not lost money (though would have been better off investing in Gurgaon)

                    Builders present in Nehar par are RPS/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/Era while builders present on DE way

                    Raheja/ATS/Puri/Godrej104)/Shoba/India Bulls/Mahindra/Emaar even if we leave aside Chintals and Lumbini who are first timers.

                    There is no comparison between these two sets except puri's being common.

                    Builders of such repute would not invest just to sell of their inventory because there is business reputation at stake. They would hopefully make things happen by collective bargaining and lobbying. DE way is not mere speculation though for long term and patient investors/end users.

                    Comments awaited.

                    regards
                    saluja
                    i am bit agree not bcse i have investment over there but each time (once in month) i visit there....observed noticable progress

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
                      Dear VB,

                      The Dway investments are completely linked to the completion of DWAY, without which we will not have any access to these projects.

                      Now the guess on rate of appreciation is purely speculative in absense of any concrete facts. the figures you will get here will vary depending on the members perception and whether he has an investment there.

                      One thing which i wish to highlight is the "ease of exit" besides the notional appreciation. any investor should keep in mind this very inportant factor. This is espcially true for short term investments.

                      having said this my personnal opinion is that Dway will not offer returns which are in excess to those on gcx/spr/nh8.

                      also remember speculators thrive on uncertainity.. thats what is happening on dway currently. most projects are being sold on the fear 'if you miss the bus today there will be no option tomorrow" .thats the reason these two dime a dozen builders have managed to sell their projects.

                      My take the good projects as and when they come will sell ( ATS included at 4500) The prices will anyways move up to 6-7000 because of sheer increase of costs/high launch prices of new projects.
                      We are now seeing 5000+ prices on NH8 already and so it wont be surprising that the same pattern is replicated on dway.

                      Also currently the prices are being justified by the term "LUXURY" which i believe is a hog wash( is a spa/ac/marble luxury???- and what is the incremental cost for this??) the builders are milking the market currently but its sustainblity will be difficult.

                      the real test will come in 2014 when the projects start to deliever. we will then get to know as to how much supply can the market absorb and and at what price point..

                      till then the sun is shining... flow with the market.. see the prices rise and hope that you will be able to exit when the time comes....

                      1). Without DE being completed in next 4 years (keeping in mind that this place may have its own growth potential due to Delhi proximity) and commercial sector near by.
                      2). With DE being complete in next 4 years

                      Regards
                      VB
                      [/QUOTE]
                      MM bhai,
                      Nice to see you back after many days. I also agree with your views. At this stage nothing can be said for sure and secondly D way has its own Riskpurtunity. Those who can hold their investments SHOULD ONLY invest there. We have equal number of opinions who have doubt over D way and we never know, one court order can upset the cart.
                      If someone has conviction and play long can reap the benefits. else there are so many other areas which are absolutely risk free.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X