Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Rahul , the rest of your arguments make eminent sense , but just because Sobha and ATS have bought land at high rates does not guarantee that investors will reap benefits as well. If you recall Unitech bought land at inflated rates on the Noida Expressway a few years back for Unitech Grande project. Soon after Unitech bought the land at record rates, property prices crashed all over.The project is not only severely delayed but has hardly shown much appreciation as well.

I love your SBI analogy , terrific way to put in your thought process :-)

ATS Green is next to unitech grand in Noida. I am sure they would not do this mistake...I am assured of that.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS project 109

Guys,

Let us keep the discussions focussed to ATS project.
    So how many flats are in the 109 project?

Regards,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    There are a string of statements and mentions in Rahul's post which are patently false and incorrect.

To start with - no land has been bought by either ATS or Sobha. Chintels owns land. People who have issued cheques can confirm this! ATS / Sobha have created escrow accounts with Chintels to deposit money.

I got to run now, so cant go into a point-by-point rebuttal.... I hope these kind of posts are due to lack of knowledge rather than a ploy to misguide people on the forum....

ATS Group’s projects

Real estate firm ATS Group would develop two housing projects in Gurgaon with an investment of nearly Rs 550 crore. The Noida-based company would develop 924 housing units in both these projects over the next three years. ”We are foraying into the Gurgaon real estate market with two group housing projects. The first project, spread over 12.2 acres, will be developed in joint venture with land owner Chintels Group,” ATS Group Managing Director Getamber Anand told reporters.

ATS would develop the second housing project over 14.59 acres of land, out of which 10.5 acres have already been acquired by the company. This project would be launched early next year.
    Asked about the investment, ATS Chief Executive Officer Soumik Bandyopadhyay said the company had invested about Rs 140 crore on land acquisitions and another Rs 400 crore would go towards construction.

On funding the proposed investment, Anand said the financial closure of the projects has been achieved.” We have raised funds from HDFC Portfolio Management Services for the second housing project,” Anand said, but refused to give further details.
    The company has so far delivered 2,150 housing units covering 4 million sq ft and is presently developing 5,300 units in 12 million sq ft of area in Noida, Ghaziabad and Dera Bassi near Chandigarh.

This is a news item from Internet... Magadh Pride...I am not a broker...I excuse you of your mistake...I know yeh duniya he aisee hai...
    CommentQuote
    There are a string of statements and mentions in Rahul's post which are patently false and incorrect.

To start with - no land has been bought by either ATS or Sobha. Chintels owns land. People who have issued cheques can confirm this! ATS / Sobha have created escrow accounts with Chintels to deposit money.

I got to run now, so cant go into a point-by-point rebuttal.... I hope these kind of posts are due to lack of knowledge rather than a ploy to misguide people on the forum....

Another News:

ATS Infrastructure has bought a 14-acre plot in Gurgaon for Rs 140 crore and will build an upper mid-market residential project, and that would be the builders's first real estate project in the city. ATS Group expects to launch the first project in Sector 109 in Gurgaon later this year after the receipt all due approvals from the authorities. The project is a joint development with the landowner, Chintels Group.
    The developer can build close to 1.4 million sq ft on the 14-acre plot. The proposed projects will come in 3 basic unit sizes: 1745 sq ft, 2095 sq ft and 3045 sq ft. Architect Hafeez Contractor will be the master architect for the Gurgaon projects. ATS Group has already acquired two land parcels in the city - approx 14-acre in Sector 109, and approx 10.5 acres in Sector 104, Gurgaon. An initial investment of approx. Rs. 140 Cr for acquisition on the land parcels has already been made by the company. The company is likely to invest over Rs. 400 Cr to develop these projects.
    The Dwarka-Manesar expressway in Gurgaon, which is also called the northern peripheral road, is seeing a number of new projects being launched. Recently, Bangalore-based Sobha Developers the launched a villa project called Sobha International City in Sector 106, 108 and 109 on the same expressway in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote

Weather the land is baught or is a joint venture, it is still an ATS and SHOBHA project.

By thw way, who is this CHINTEL group that has such a respectable land parcel in GGN. Impressive, rather very impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks for your note, well versed.

Thanks Rahul, I have forgotten, how many flats are coming up in the 109 project, was it around 500? it was in news to.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Rahul.ji for taking enough time & explaining in detail.
    As far as I am concerned I believe in ATS CSI & would agree to most of your comments.

Only issue was changing price point in a small time.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    VB,

Do not worry , Manoja was making personal comments. His approach was to appreciate a project if his friends are invested in it and if not then he used to criticize it to the end.No logic just criticism. He has some group of friends who also have no credibility ...Yes men!

ATS doenot use Brokers so broker community is trying to criticize it...Look at other bullshit projects that are promoted like hell without any reason.

Guys we should use some common sense:

1) ATS and Shobha bought the land recently and they put their money first, They would not have done so if they didnot believe in the projects.
    2) India bulls : the company constructing the DEW has enormous amount of land bank on DEW.They will try their best to complete the project by next year. There is no stay on their work.
    3) Even if the litigation is not solved in next 6 months..The chances are that the maximum delay due to this will be 6 months. Now if this is the only section left then even the supreme court will rule in the favour of DEW.The land is not belonging to farmers and no one cheated them (like in the case of Noida Extn.)
    4) ATS management pre launched in DP for their old customers and for people who have trust on them.Dear Nipsy: An application acceptance would not have made any difference to them if they wanted to cheat you.
    You can try they are not selling on DP also.
    5) ATS project is close to delhi (the sector roads have to built according to HUDA laws. The alternate connectivity will be there but in anycase ATS is not delivering the project before 2013 ..th etime we expect DEW to be ready or soon to be raedy.
    6) The cost of shit Dwarka soceity flats are 9000. In three years the cost of ATS will atleast be 9000 .
    7) Rest ther eis no guarantee by RBI on this.If you ask anyone in Europe to make a FD in SBI ..at 10% Interest he will call you crazy as it is too risky for him ..So its a perspective that is different for everyone. The European is happy with his 1% interest so I welcome the people not to invest here and loose on the potential return this project will give the investors.
    8)The project and the location is Goldmine otherwise Shobha and ATS would not have put their money here.
    Any other questions are welcome!
    CommentQuote
  • Imbecile arguments suitably answered here!!

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Rahul , the rest of your arguments make eminent sense , but just because Sobha and ATS have bought land at high rates does not guarantee that investors will reap benefits as well. If you recall Unitech bought land at inflated rates on the Noida Expressway a few years back for Unitech Grande project. Soon after Unitech bought the land at record rates, property prices crashed all over.The project is not only severely delayed but has hardly shown much appreciation as well.

I love your SBI analogy , terrific way to put in your thought process :-)

Hi
    Greetings

True, same as in the case of BPTP, where they made headlines by quoting in auction ridiculous price just to be in headlines ahead of public issue.. Latter probably they rescinded, proving the whole exercise a hoax call.. Check this as CREDIBLE PROOF BPTP surrenders Noida land deal - Indian Express:bab (35):

The "Matter of Fact" letter by Raheja on the very same dway, cannot be overlooked as this GOLDMINE of the land is where they probably have the largest land bank.. Just to recapitulate they have unfortunately not been able to deliver due to non existence of infrastructure and have sent letters to their investors/endusers expressing inability. Read this very important CREDIBLE PROOF https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/705-overview-of-the-rental-property-market-in-india?p=1059#post705:bab (35):

I am really scared of foreign banks as they brought gloom and doom once in 2008 and now because of the sovereign debt crises contagion in Europe. More CREDIBLE PROOF Italy downgrade deepens fears over euro debt crisis | Business | guardian.co.uk
    In contrast, with the favorable interest rates in India, SBI is the choicest destination for most NRIs for FDs. Most would recall the resurgent India bonds and the India Millenium deposit by SBI about a decade ago wherein NRIs actually had to regret having missed the deadline. Both the issues had record collections shoring Indias' foreign reserves by more than 20%!!!.:bab (35):

I am afraid about extra super hype of Prices matching dwarka flats as most existing GGN is nowhere near areas of Delhi in proximity. Existing Gurgaon has now been in existence for more than a decade and can never match Delhi rates.

All other arguments are of people who live in a state of self Nirvana and see everything else as "Shit", "bullshit" and see people with alternate opinions as those with "NO CREDIBILITY".. Imbecile...:o

Do like to such voices to kindly explore a famous quote-
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky56
    Oh my God... If Magadh's points are correct, this is serious... This thread too seems to have been taken over by brokers..

Investors like VB, Bewolfe, can you please substantiate or refute Magadh bhai's point regarding the cheque??

Have you issued cheques to ATS to some JV/ Special purpose vehicle company....

This will settle the issue on land ownership.

This is called half knowledge and over confidence or over pride???

As in the news report , Shobha and ATS website and also from known facts..Both projects are done by JVs and these JVs are collecting Cheques.This is normal in a JV. Whats wrong in it?
    CommentQuote
  • Price-Quality Effect

Guys, what could be the logic for the new price band (4.5k - 5k) for ATS?

Could it be that ATS might not want to price its product lower than the forthcoming projects like Godrej, Puri which are expected to be in 5k range and thereby give an impression of their product being less premium than others?

ATS products are for a certain target segment (certainly not the price sensitive types). Prestige products offer their target markets ego gratification and prestige. Analogy - A Mont Blanc pen is not bought because it writes better, but because the customer wishes to tell the world that he belongs to the elite set. Just a POV.

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Nipsy dear, There is no clearity on rate as of now. Luanch rate is a crucial information for any company and will not come out easily before official lunch. What we are hearing are just guesstimates from people working closely with ATS. It could be in the range of 4200-5000, we have to wait to find out.

I have one investment in Chintels.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

True, same as in the case of BPTP, where they made headlines by quoting in auction ridiculous price just to be in headlines ahead of public issue.. Latter probably they rescinded, proving the whole exercise a hoax call..

The "Matter of Fact" letter by Raheja on the very same dway, cannot be overlooked as this GOLDMINE of the land is where they probably have the largest land bank.. Just to recapitulate they have unfortunately not been able to deliver due to non existence of infrastructure and have sent letters to their investors/endusers expressing inability. Read this very important https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/705-overview-of-the-rental-property-market-in-india?p=1059#post705

I am really scared of foreign banks as they brought gloom and doom once in 2008 and now because of the sovereign debt crises contagion in Europe. Italy downgrade deepens fears over euro debt crisis | Business | guardian.co.uk
    In contrast, with the favorable interest rates in India, SBI is the choicest destination for most NRIs for FDs. Most would recall the resurgent India bonds and the India Millenium deposit by SBI about a decade ago wherein NRIs actually had to regret having missed the deadline. Both the issues had record collections shoring Indias' foreign reserves by more than 20%!!!.

I am afraid about extra super hype of Prices matching dwarka flats as most existing GGN is nowhere near areas of Delhi in proximity. Existing Gurgaon has now been in existence for more than a decade and can never match Delhi rates.

All other arguments are of people who live in a state of self Nirvana and see everything else as "Shit", "bullshit" and see people with alternate opinions as those with "NO CREDIBILITY"

Do like to such voices to kindly explore a famous quote-
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"

Cheers

With you guys here I am not missing Manoja atall....

Unitech bought the land in an auction..ATS and Shobha made a deal and also both companies made JVs with the original land owner. Everyone has stakes in the projects.This is called shared risk and benefits business model. This was a smart deal for everyone. Shobha and ATS mad eit sure that they are not cheated by Chintels and Chintesl knowing the credentials of these builders and been sure of the successful projects wanted to share the future profits . Chintels also wanted to increase its brand equity by associating itself with these superb brands of RE business.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana

Could it be that ATS might not want to price its product lower than the forthcoming projects like Godrej, Puri which are expected to be in 5k range and thereby give an impression of their product being less premium than others?

ATS products are for a certain target segment (certainly not the price sensitive types). Prestige products offer their target markets ego gratification and prestige. Analogy - A Mont Blanc pen is not bought because it writes better, but because the customer wishes to tell the world that he belongs to the elite set. Just a POV.

Good point mate...I have heard ATS project caters to the upper mid sections .
    CommentQuote
    Point proven. No further arguments required

1. No response by investors if they issued cheques to ATS or third party.

2. After misguiding the forum that ATS/ Sobha bought land, an over-arching defense of the indefensible and misguiding post...

3. Now suddenly the sovereign ownership of land has become a JV ownership !!!

:D :D

You are not making sense mate.

Read the news article I have posted. ATS paid 140 crore for the land and made a JV with Chintels. Now if 140 crore is for how much land I do not know. Any one can ask ATS It is not a hidden secret. Also JV of Shobha is also well known Shobha, QVC and Chintels.the same is with ATS And Chintels.... Whats wrong in this...
    CommentQuote
    Point proven. No further arguments required

1. No response by investors if they issued cheques to ATS or third party.

2. After misguiding the forum that ATS/ Sobha bought land, an over-arching defense of the indefensible and misguiding post...

3. Now suddenly the sovereign ownership of land has become a JV ownership !!!

:D :D

For your info:

Asked about the investment, ATS Chief Executive Officer Soumik Bandyopadhyay said the company had invested about Rs 140 crore on land acquisitions and another Rs 400 crore would go towards construction.

:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • dear indiana,

I will second you in your thought process.
    but as Amit001 said still ATS is ON with their earlier image of 4.5K CLP.

This news of ATS coming at 5.0K CLP is coming from somewhere as a gossip story....

Still if ATS launches at 5.0K, it is only their rethinking their Positioning among their competitors & Issue of preception with their customers.

Originally Posted by Indiana

CommentQuote