Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    With you guys here I am not missing Manoja atall....

Unitech bought the land in an auction..ATS and Shobha made a deal and also both companies made JVs with the original land owner. Everyone has stakes in the projects.This is called shared risk and benefits business model. This was a smart deal for everyone. Shobha and ATS mad eit sure that they are not cheated by Chintels and Chintesl knowing the credentials of these builders and been sure of the successful projects wanted to share the future profits . Chintels also wanted to increase its brand equity by associating itself with these superb brands of RE business.

Hi
    Greetings

For the comfort of those with selective amnesia (of Gajni fame, borrowing your line:D so please excuse).. these deals and characters have just changed names.. basic motive is still the same.. slaughter the unassuming..

NRIs/INVESTORS/END USERS "BE CAREFULL".. assumptions, hallucinations, hype at its best here.. facts still remain facts.. court cases 16 of them on Haryana stretch, obstruction on dway, no railway overbridges, no acquistion/tenders for delhi side, no habitation,, no external infra... will have to go to unauthorised colonies to watch your Sunday matinee:D, next to the nalah, close to the rail track and get lynched in public..

"Ek baar ja ke dekh lo" dont fall in for the jawboning of "sofa preachers". Guarantee, wont even think of facing in that direction even in sleep.. at least for the next several years..

Manoja was not a blogger here and was the voice of conscience of a person who has earned this money the hardway..and nobody invest a cr of hard earned money without introspecting.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    With you guys here I am not missing Manoja atall....

Unitech bought the land in an auction..ATS and Shobha made a deal and also both companies made JVs with the original land owner. Everyone has stakes in the projects.This is called shared risk and benefits business model. This was a smart deal for everyone. Shobha and ATS mad eit sure that they are not cheated by Chintels and Chintesl knowing the credentials of these builders and been sure of the successful projects wanted to share the future profits . Chintels also wanted to increase its brand equity by associating itself with these superb brands of RE business.

great analysis well presented....it is a win win.
    CommentQuote
    thanks for borrowing my line of selective amnesia..ha ha ha ...
    but what you have just done is called verbal diarrhoea. LOL

No sense just following Manoja negative syndrome..I hope he is not sitting with you..which broker firm you work for???

Only Brokers hate ATS I can understand....:)

Hi
    Greetings

At least your lack of knowledge and inability to have an argument based on facts does not attract me to put any cognizance to what you say..U however get what you deserve...

Manoja is seated more in your mind as evident from your comments which are devoid of courteousness, Imbecile and abject with Ignorance..living in self denial.. I will surely overlook them

Surely the tone of a post classifies the person and I need not justify mine.. I satisfy the class that can both wield and undoubtedly have the know to use a Mont Blanc.

Bottom line.. too much hype too less substance.. "10 acre mehange kareed kar baki sare bhi utne ke nahin honge dost..." try to have patience.. let the clouds of litigation/dway troubles/lack of external infra, rest a bit... this area has potential but dont try to "throw the baby out with the bath water"

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky56
    Point proven. No further arguments required

1. No response by investors if they issued cheques to ATS or third party.

2. After misguiding the forum that ATS/ Sobha bought land, an over-arching defense of the indefensible and misguiding post...

3. Now suddenly the sovereign ownership of land has become a JV ownership !!!

:D :D

Cheques are issued to third party

As per my knowledge, it is a JV with Chintels.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Cheques are issued to third party

As per my knowledge, it is a JV with Chintels.

Regards

Cheques are issued to a Limilited Liability special vehicle which is fine, is there an issue with that please?

ATS has a JV with Chintels and this is all over teh news, it should be ok hopefullyt :-) cheers.

The newas article also says that ATS has paid for land too, so there may be an joint venture plus land purchase (both) involvement, we do not know the details, but it does not matter. It is the brand ATS that people are investing in as ATS will execute the project. And I believe Chintels is a good company too.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Cheques are issued to a Limilited Liability special vehicle which is fine, is there an issue with that please?

ATS has a JV with Chintels and this is all over teh news, it should be ok hopefullyt :-) cheers.

The newas article also says that ATS has paid for land too, so there may be an joint venture plus land purchase (both) involvement, we do not know the details, but it does not matter. It is the brand ATS that people are investing in as ATS will execute the project. And I believe Chintels is a good company too.

vb2309

Hi
    Greetings

Collection of cheques through a special purpose vehicle is an accepted practice good enough where the owner of the "spv" is the same party and has formed so for accounting reasons..

However

JVs make deliverable s riskier due to conflict of business policies and interests. Do scout around for examples of languishing JVs.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    great analysis well presented....it is a win win.

Thanks... Vb I am sure your decision is a good one.Wait for couple of weeks everything will be clear...
    CommentQuote
  • Factors affecting the delivery of the project

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Here I agree with you..:)

Hi
    Greetings

I am impresssed..

also that you and VB have quite a good inkling about what is happening in the inner circles at ATS.. I have a humble request to make to you two guys for the benefit of all.
    May I request you to kindly get a disclaimer or factors affecting the delivery of project from the management please..

VB you actually do need to have the know of these factors and have a right to know then since you are an old, loyal, faithful customer of theirs. (Atleast you can ask them this declaration in lieu of Rs 300 being charged extra from you against a few others)

I and most others shall be highly obliged and awaiting eagerly..

Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am impresssed..

also that you and VB have quite a good inkling about what is happening in the inner circles at ATS.. I have a humble request to make to you two guys for the benefit of all.
    May I request you to kindly get a disclaimer or factors affecting the delivery of project from the management please..

VB you actually do need to have the know of these factors and have a right to know then since you are an old, loyal, faithful customer of theirs. (Atleast you can ask them this declaration in lieu of Rs 300 being charged extra from you against a few others)

I and most others shall be highly obliged and awaiting eagerly..

Cheers..

wait for few weeks you shall be more impressed...Better wait for a year you will be much more impressed...Wait till delivery or3 years from now..you will repent and will be impressed for ever. And then when ATS will launch another project you will be the first one to pay the DP ...
    I am also impressed by your patience till then....
    CommentQuote
    wait for few weeks you shall be more impressed...Better wait for a year you will be much more impressed...Wait till delivery or3 years from now..you will repent and will be impressed for ever. And then when ATS will launch another project you will be the first one to pay the DP ...
    I am also impressed by your patience till then....

Rahul, Do you have any association with ATS before.... in any other project? VB has been a longtime follower/investor in ATS and his confidence in ATS is based on his earlier experiences. Just curious about your fan following for ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • It is good that manoja is banned. He should practice first what he preaches to other. For Mahindra project he says go at night and hear the sound of railways...in case of palm hills did he went at night and heard the horns of trucks on highway before investing? he is fake profile..when members were planning a meet he said he has a weedding to attend in switzerland..which was a excuse from day 1..later the wedding got cancelled. dont trust him...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Rahul, Do you have any association with ATS before.... in any other project? VB has been a longtime follower/investor in ATS and his confidence in ATS is based on his earlier experiences. Just curious about your fan following for ATS?

no nothing ..ATS location sec 109 is supposed to be the best in terms of the luxury and posh status it has gained through Shoha first and then ATS.Thats all buddy.
    CommentQuote
    no nothing ..ATS location sec 109 is supposed to be the best in terms of the luxury and posh status it has gained through Shoha first and then ATS.Thats all buddy.

Thanks Buddy. Sec 109 definitly has got advantage of good builders with Shobha and ATS. All projects there are 3bhk or more with minimum size of 1700 sft.

I am also thinking for an entry in this project and only know ATS from different threads in Noida and Chandigarh. Somehow got the impression that either you have worked with ATS before and are one of satisfied customers or have some good links there. nevermind.
    CommentQuote
  • Fact of the matter is

1) ATS commands tremendous respect as a builder wherever it has projects, no doubt it enjoys the highest CSI among its residents.
    I can say this coz I'm invested in ATS neighbourhood in Noida eway/50 & while launch prices were comparable there is significant gap after 5-10 yrs.

2) ATS prelaunched their Ggn109 project at 3.8K DP.
    Knowing this can you pay 4.5K DP or 5.0K CLP within a span of 1.5 month when many members called them & confirmed 4.5CLP at time of launch.

This is the same ATS who has highest Credibility.
    anyways, lets hope they dont surprise on the price front.

but someone also said......
    ATS is not for the Price conscious people..

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks Buddy. Sec 109 definitly has got advantage of good builders with Shobha and ATS. All projects there are 3bhk or more with minimum size of 1700 sft.

I am also thinking for an entry in this project and only know ATS from different threads in Noida and Chandigarh. Somehow got the impression that either you have worked with ATS before and are one of satisfied customers or have some good links there. nevermind.
    CommentQuote
  • Too much ado about nothing

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Fact of the matter is

but someone also said......
    ATS is not for the Price conscious people..

Hi
    Greetings

Brother, this cannot be suggested to people like me who always check their bank balance before committing..

This would be like absolute example of marketing by projecting that the project is not for price conscious people.

My reasoning is then why different price launches??
    Sidha 5000DP pe launch karte na??

this is all verbal grandiose and smooth marketing with extra hype and topping of few ignorant people who say 200% in 6 yrs is good enough for them.. (DB ATS project)

My dear this is not rocket science.. even uncompleted projects languishing for last 5 years in GGN are getting better returns..
    Even those invested in BPTP plots in Neharpar FBD (the forbidden RE city and for a forbidden RE player!!!) are sitting at 300-400% returns in 6 years

ATS is a better builder in the league but is unfortunately going to take a bashing due to non delivery in 4 years.. because of slow govt and legal machinery..

Cheers
    CommentQuote