Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear BlessU.ji,

would agree to your worry on Price thing.
    A builder of ATS repute should not play double game of different Pricing to specific customer segments...for now I shall just WAIT & WATCH...

On your 2nd worry of habitation, I think this forum is just a minute drop in the ocean & +/- comments here may not have a real effect on demand.
    Numerous articles are written on Ggn RE with spl caution on NPR. ......

still waiting for some sensible answers to a bigger 'Q' -
    Why does everyone believe in missing the train even at high price levels of 5K.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother, this cannot be suggested to people like me who always check their bank balance before committing..

This would be like absolute example of marketing by projecting that the project is not for price conscious people.

My reasoning is then why different price launches??
    Sidha 5000DP pe launch karte na??

this is all verbal grandiose and smooth marketing with extra hype and topping of few ignorant people who say 200% in 6 yrs is good enough for them.. (DB ATS project)

My dear this is not rocket science.. even uncompleted projects languishing for last 5 years in GGN are getting better returns..
    Even those invested in BPTP plots in Neharpar FBD (the forbidden RE city and for a forbidden RE player!!!) are sitting at 300-400% returns in 6 years

ATS is a better builder in the league but is unfortunately going to take a bashing due to non delivery in 4 years.. because of slow govt and legal machinery..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • guys analysis an views ats vs raheja better investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Dear BlessU.ji,

would agree to your worry on Price thing.
    A builder of ATS repute should not play double game of different Pricing to specific customer segments...for now I shall just WAIT & WATCH...

On your 2nd worry of habitation, I think this forum is just a minute drop in the ocean & +/- comments here may not have a real effect on demand.
    Numerous articles are written on Ggn RE with spl caution on NPR. ......

still waiting for some sensible answers to a bigger 'Q' -
    Why does everyone believe in missing the train even at high price levels of 5K.

Hi
    Greetings

Well I would welcome anybody who wishes to invest at 5000!!! May be I might buy at 6000 but once when sufficient clarity is there on dway.. till such time would be happy in something which has value for what I am paying.. Unfortunately my friend if you ask me from myperspective,, this area doesnt command the kind of values sought for by builders..

Another thing which is bigger than what meets the eyes is a probable formation of consortium of builders who would do anything to jack up prices.. those who get trapped will feel the heat once when recession comes or things get delayed inordinately..

your inquisitiveness is correct about missing the train but many a airplanes may be available on this stretch as supply will be abundant.. so have fun under the sun and relax.. the price currently is unjustified..better quit. One in hand are better than two in a bush. Go for areas which are sure to get developed and are litigation free. Average time for a criminal or a civil law suit is frustratingly high in India. Those having litigations also have access to internet and they have basic mathematics skills and understand what worth a piece of land has if psf rate is 5000!! This is not rocket science.. try to do some back working and you will find the % of profit.:D

Hope that makes sense

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • very valid /relevant points BlessU.ji,

but noone wants to understand these as everyone is so Blind & want to make quick money ....
    don't you see most guys (favouring) thinking ATS /dway are deep pocket guys & few lakh bucks here & there wont make any difference to them ....

for my case, i am clear as same as Amit001's thinking..
    would take a plunge only if ATS launches at 4.3~4.5L CLP levels...

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Well I would welcome anybody who wishes to invest at 5000!!! May be I might buy at 6000 but once when sufficient clarity is there on dway.. till such time would be happy in something which has value for what I am paying.. Unfortunately my friend if you ask me from myperspective,, this area doesnt command the kind of values sought for by builders..

Another thing which is bigger than what meets the eyes is a probable formation of consortium of builders who would do anything to jack up prices.. those who get trapped will feel the heat once when recession comes or things get delayed inordinately..

your inquisitiveness is correct about missing the train but many a airplanes may be available on this stretch as supply will be abundant.. so have fun under the sun and relax.. the price currently is unjustified..better quit. One in hand are better than two in a bush. Go for areas which are sure to get developed and are litigation free. Average time for a criminal or a civil law suit is frustratingly high in India. Those having litigations also have access to internet and they have basic mathematics skills and understand what worth a piece of land has if psf rate is 5000!! This is not rocket science.. try to do some back working and you will find the % of profit.:D

Hope that makes sense

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am impresssed..

also that you and VB have quite a good inkling about what is happening in the inner circles at ATS.. I have a humble request to make to you two guys for the benefit of all.
    May I request you to kindly get a disclaimer or factors affecting the delivery of project from the management please..

VB you actually do need to have the know of these factors and have a right to know then since you are an old, loyal, faithful customer of theirs. (Atleast you can ask them this declaration in lieu of Rs 300 being charged extra from you against a few others)

I and most others shall be highly obliged and awaiting eagerly..

Cheers..

BlessU,

U ask the ATS sales team what ever u need to ask. I have already posted their sales team numbers.

Enough is enough. Now you are doubting the ATS execution capability over and above Dwarka Expressway. I do NOT need to ask anything.I trust them and will continue to. It is purely based on experience.

If it shocks you let me tell you I did not even asked for a receipt for the payment I made until I remembered today.This is my trust level.

Also please do not worry about my 300 it is my issue and my decision. Not yours.My investment, my risks, my rewards. Please can you concentrate on the project rather then my decision to invest at a certain rate.

My relationship with ATS will NOT be impacted by a project doing very good or just good or a rate of Rs 300 here or there.

FYI I may be buying another flat in next 4 weeks in another project.

You have no idea of my trust in ATS Management. You have no clue of how many investments I have in ATS. The only thing I can say to you in politeness is that there must be a reason why I trust them. And the reason is their honest, customer caring, hard working, god fearing and excellent top management.

If you want to invest, please invest, if u do not want to invest please don't

Kindly do not write to me in bold and underline. As u see I do not appreciate it.

I do wish you well.U are a senior member and know all project advantages and disadvantages and risk, u have listed even those that do not exist. Please excuse me.

Why are you so critical today ? Is it do with a blogger being banned?

Regards
    Vb2308
    CommentQuote
    told you- " Kali ran weli gidda pai!!"
    Cheers

Your writing style and oneliners are terrific !!
    bhai.. aap to writer ban jayo.. yeh sab chakkar chodo..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    very valid /relevant points BlessU.ji,

but noone wants to understand these as everyone is so Blind & want to make quick money ....
    don't you see most guys (favouring) thinking ATS /dway are deep pocket guys & few lakh bucks here & there wont make any difference to them ....

for my case, i am clear as same as Amit001's thinking..
    would take a plunge only if ATS launches at 4.3~4.5L CLP levels...

Nipsy, what is your expectation of this area? What makes you feel to enter this area when there are issues ?

Entry price is just one factor. As you said there could be many people who are sitting with deep pockets. And practically if you see for long term, it may really not make huge difference.

We all know about current issues, litigation, lousy administration etc etc. and noone can deny that. These are scary statements but true.

But on the other side, what makes so many people attracted to this place? This area has given the best ROI in last 1 year, why? Sobha and ATS both have bought land in last 1 yr, they could have entered on NH8 or any other area? Both are trusted brands and won't like to have a negative mark in their resume. ATS is already working to acquire land in Sec 104 and will come with another project in 6 mnths. Godrej is also coming.

All this makes me rethink !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    BlessU,

U ask the ATS sales team what ever u need to ask. I have already posted their sales team numbers.

Enough is enough. Now you are doubting the ATS execution capability over and above Dwarka Expressway. I do NOT need to ask anything.I trust them and will continue to. It is purely based on experience.

If it shocks you let me tell you I did not even asked for a receipt for the payment I made until I remembered today.This is my trust level.

Also please do not worry about my 300 it is my issue and my decision. Not yours.My investment, my risks, my rewards. Please can you concentrate on the project rather then my decision to invest at a certain rate.

My relationship with ATS will NOT be impacted by a project doing very good or just good or a rate of Rs 300 here or there.

FYI I may be buying another flat in next 4 weeks in another project.

You have no idea of my trust in ATS Management. You have no clue of how many investments I have in this project and few more. The only thing I can say to you in politeness is that there must be a reason why I trust them. And the reason is their honest, customer caring, hard working, god fearing and excellent top management.

If you want to invest, please invest, if u do not want to invest please don't

Kindly do not write to me in bold and underline. As u see I do not appreciate it.

I do wish you well.U are a senior member and know all project advantages and disadvantages and risk, u have listed even those that do not exist. Please excuse me.

Why are you so critical today ? Is it do with a blogger being banned?

Regards
    Vb2308

Hi
    Greetings

VB I have clearly understood that Rs300 X 1750 sq ft paid extra to ATS than other investors does not affect you..
    Most would not like this and would not think this to be JUST, FAIR and TRANSPARENT behaviour shown towards an OLD LOYAL AND FAITHFUL customer like yourself..

It does matter to me and any sensible hardworking person to sacrifice 5 lacs plus without batting an eyelid?? I would even go to the extent that your loyalty is to the extent of idol worship.. Doesnt matter to you?? It would definitely matter to any discerning investor..

General RE index has grown by 200% plus in last 4 to 5 years in most category A and B towns across India and prominently in North Inida- is common knowledge which your anger on me cannot negate. Better accept it..

Please refrain from dectating me the manner of writing my script as you have recently shown that you dont have the minimum idea of decorum while one is making a requested phrase and that to after permission.... "MAY I REQUEST" .....samajh nahin aati to apne aap ko professional mat count karo.. you are not my boss
    and very surely with your kind of temperament I can visualise how your juniors must be facing you??

Now I will ask the same question in a different manner, more like what you construed initially
    "If there is anybody, who is close to and loyal enough to pay ATS 5 lac extra, to kindly come forward and please share-what are the covenants, disclaimers or caveats which can possibly hamper handing over of the property in 4years.. while ATS is asking to invest a CRORE of RUPEES in white money.."

Chill mate, If you have such a narrow bandwidth dont incite me to ask you more pertinent questions... I will continue my dialogue with somebody more receptive. If still you do not understand the meaning of "discrimination", "Unfair", "Monopolistic" please take some professional help and please dont mention words like trust in this brazen and ugly unregulated RE market..

Probably Manoja also trusted you!! Were U instrumental in his banning??

All the best for your investment for now..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Appetite

I have been reading this thread and found discussion to be revolving on same view points FOR and AGAINST with same arguments. It is more about risk taking appetite , every investment comes with certain risks. We all agree future of D'way is great . Now the question arises If one has Risk taking appetite and convinced with the future potential of area then he/she should go and invest .. (We have cases of early investors those are already reaping the benefit of investing in this area ..)

If one has conservative appetite and is a safe investor and feels uneasy investing at this point of time can look for other areas where one feels convinced...
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

VB I have clearly understood that Rs300 X 1750 sq ft paid extra to ATS than other investors does not affect you..
    Most would not like this and would not think this to be JUST, FAIR and TRANSPARENT behaviour shown towards an OLD LOYAL AND FAITHFUL customer like yourself..

It does matter to me and any sensible hardworking person to sacrifice 5 lacs plus without batting an eyelid?? I would even go to the extent that your loyalty is to the extent of idol worship.. Doesnt matter to you?? It would definitely matter to any discerning investor..

General RE index has grown by 200% plus in last 4 to 5 years in most category A and B towns across India and prominently in North Inida- is common knowledge which your anger on me cannot negate. Better accept it..

Please refrain from dectating me the manner of writing my script as you have recently shown that you dont have the minimum idea of decorum while one is making a requested phrase and that to after permission.... "MAY I REQUEST" .....samajh nahin aati to apne aap ko professional mat count karo.. you are not my boss
    and very surely with your kind of temperament I can visualise how your juniors must be facing you??

Now I will ask the same question in a different manner, more like what you construed initially
    "If there is anybody, who is close to and loyal enough to pay ATS 5 lac extra, to kindly come forward and please share-what are the covenants, disclaimers or caveats which can possibly hamper handing over of the property in 4years.. while ATS is asking to invest a CRORE of RUPEES in white money.."

Chill mate, If you have such a narrow bandwidth dont incite me to ask you more pertinent questions... I will continue my dialogue with somebody more receptive. If still you do not understand the meaning of "discrimination", "Unfair", "Monopolistic" please take some professional help and please dont mention words like trust in this brazen and ugly unregulated RE market..

Probably Manoja also trusted you!! Were U instrumental in his banning??

All the best for your investment for now..

Cheers

My 300 issue got sorted
    CommentQuote
  • VB what u mean by 300 issue sorted - Did u get the price of 3500? thats great?
    CommentQuote
  • Blessyou has been a breath of fresh air on this forum...

His suspension is absolutely unwarranted...

I dont see see any wrong doing on his part..
    CommentQuote
  • VB bhai - I am sure you are in touch with ATS management. Jaise hi CLP ki koi info aaye, pls post on the thread...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Nipsy, what is your expectation of this area? What makes you feel to enter this area when there are issues ?

Entry price is just one factor. As you said there could be many people who are sitting with deep pockets. And practically if you see for long term, it may really not make huge difference.

We all know about current issues, litigation, lousy administration etc etc. and noone can deny that. These are scary statements but true.

But on the other side, what makes so many people attracted to this place? This area has given the best ROI in last 1 year, why? Sobha and ATS both have bought land in last 1 yr, they could have entered on NH8 or any other area? Both are trusted brands and won't like to have a negative mark in their resume. ATS is already working to acquire land in Sec 104 and will come with another project in 6 mnths. Godrej is also coming.

All this makes me rethink !!!

Yes ...it will be a very good long term investment (4 years) Vinay ji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB bhai - I am sure you are in touch with ATS management. Jaise hi CLP ki koi info aaye, pls post on the thread...

Thanks,

I have no info, the last I had was 2 weeks back which I posted on blog
    I am presently not in touch in regards to 109 project
    CLP does not impact me
    I am already posted
    However if I have I of I will share
    I choose not to ask CLP info as it is their confidential strategy
    Their sales team is clearly saying 4500 approx ( NOT CONFIRMED) on to other callers.
    CommentQuote