6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Boss hope it is now clarified.. I have given my opinion on ATS elsewhere just to clarify further reproducing here
    "for also nothing to worry on the ATS management aspect... better than 90% of builders.."

Baki you have tried to justify the price difference like a VP of a company VB sahib.. . Koi choti moti naukri ho to banda hazir hai..
    baki kiya galat ATS nein aap ke saath, ek ko maa ka ek ko mausi ka.. Rs 5.5 lakh ka phatka laga diya aapko.. Agar mein ATS ka TOP BRASS hota to apki sincerity ko dekh ke Rs300 aur kam kar deta... guaranteed for your loyalty

Hope all would agree with me!!

Cheers
    Bless U,

My investment and trust in the brand is simply based out of customer experience and my investments in the past projects.

VB
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Baba,
      Actually loyalty bonus to banta hai...for all of working hard for these developers...:-))
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Epitome of Loyalty!!!

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Bless U,

My investment and trust in the brand is simply based out of customer experience and my investments in the past projects.

VB
        Hi
        Greetings

Do appreciate your loyalty VP sahab... apke funde bade clear hain.. all the best once again...

BAKI KIYA GALAT ATS NE EK LOYAL CUSTOMER KE SAATH.. he he.
        aur dera bassi ki jagah neharpar mein plot le lete 300% v/s 200% in 6 years.... and imagine that too without development!!!

ab bhadkna mat.. seriously pooch raha hoon..agar 10 ats lagane hoon to rate lag jayega?? (excuse me administrators for this one instance only) pooch ke batao Getamber ji se..ya baat karwa do

Cheer

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Do appreciate your loyalty VP sahab... apke funde bade clear hain.. all the best once again...

BAKI KIYA GALAT ATS NE EK LOYAL CUSTOMER KE SAATH.. he he.
          aur dera bassi ki jagah neharpar mein plot le lete 300% v/s 200% in 6 years.... and imagine that too without development!!!

ab bhadkna mat.. seriously pooch raha hoon..agar 10 ats lagane hoon to rate lag jayega?? (excuse me administrators for this one instance only) pooch ke batao Getamber ji se..ya baat karwa do

Cheer
          Bless U,

I am momentorily saddened to read your note.

I do not work for ATS, I am genuinely an investor. I am NOT even based in India. Like you have the right to share your views, I have my right to share my experience.

As far as Derabassi is concerned, I did buy it for 5000 per square yard around in year 2005 and have NOW an offer of 15,500 per square yard and that is 200 % in 6 years. What is wrong with that? People have even sold it at 18,700 (but the best offer that I have had is 15,500 and that is what I shared).

Hence forth I will try NOT to respond to your posts as you are doubting me and my intentions. I am not a VP of a company but I surely am well placed in the industry I am in.

I want to use this forum as a place where we can discuss this project going forward too, please do not spoil it by doubting an genuine customer with a good experience.

I did not expect such a post from you, there was no need to be so. Anyways, it does not bother me, my investments are my investments. My risks, my rewards. God bless us all.
          Last edited October 13 2011, 04:39 PM.
          Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

dear vb2309
            Sirjee..pls dont take the debate personal.
            some jokes & slight kheenchaatani should be accepted /allowed otherwise the mood of debate is too monotonous.
            Infact I appreciate ur efforts of having major key info on ATS prices /availability /launches inspite being not in India.

Sirjee.. we really wanna benefit from ur contacts & if possible pls help find out
            >why they selected risky dway
            >why they r hopeful that litigations would go.
            >what if these are delayed over 5Yrs.

You can see there are many psospects waiting for their CLP prices. someone said 4500/- How do you think??

Friendly Rgds.

Bless U,

I am mementorily saddened to read your note.

I do not work for ATS, I am genuinely an investor. I am NOT even based in India. Like you have the right to share your views, I have my right to share my experience.

As far as Derabassi is concerned, I did buy it for 5000 per square yard around in year 2005 and have NOW an offer of 15,500 per square yard and that is 200 % in 6 years. What is wrong with that? People have even sold it at 18,700 (but the best offer that I have had is 15,500 and that is what I shared).

Hence forth I will try NOT to respond to your posts as you are doubting me and my intentions. I am not a VP of a company but I surely am well placed in the industry I am in.

I want to use this forum as a place where we can discuss this project going forward too, please do not spoil it by doubting an genuine customer with a good experience.

I did not expect such a post from you, there was no need to be so. Anyways, it does not bother me, my investments are my investments. My risks, my rewards. God bless us all.

Comment

Blessyou bhai -

I know VB personally. He is a senior professional based out of Europe.

And VB bhai - The issues being raised by Bless you are relevant for people looking to invest on D way

You should not take it in an offensive way...

lets all be friends..

Comment

No worries mate

Bless U,

I am momentorily saddened to read your note.

Hi
                Greetings

I am sorry, if you felt it as intentional, but maffi mang ke phir question pucha tha..

I never doubted frankly that you are from ATS..did I mention such a thing?? I just said that the way you explained the discount is a style attributable to the qualities that of a "VP" which is syncronous with your psuedo name "VB".. !!!

Again in the explanation it was mentioned that those who go for multiple bookings get a discount!!

Also you have been helping people in the forum by giving ATS nos. sowhat harm in me asking if things are negotiable for a contact reference..

No problem mate.. if you dont want to share with me.. but.. I dont think I have asked you for too much..

Acha baba I am sorry, intention was not to doubt or hurt you.. Choti si information ke liye itna naraaz ho rahe ho.. ??

Cheers

Comment

Blessyou bhai -

And VB bhai - The issues being raised by Bless you are relevant for people looking to invest on D way

lets all be friends..

Comment

Nipsy isnt too naive to think ATS or any builders will give you honest opinion on a subject where there is a clear conflict of interest. Unless one has a close personal relationship with a senior employee of ATS, this exercise will prove to be futile...

Comment

thanks mate

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Blessyou bhai -

lets all be friends..
                      hi
                      greetings

thanks mate... he is too touche about his investment.. thanks inko samjhane ke liye.... 5.5 lakh ats ne faltu liye hain aur gussa mere pe nikal rahe hain..

Bhai sorry kehh diya woh bhi bina galti ke.. professional main bhi hoon issi liye..
                      Cheers
                      Last edited October 13 2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X