Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #81

    #81

    Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    But Ishan bhai Gurgaon One sec -84 did got sold very well although they didn't entertained brokers.


    Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

    I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!

    Comment

    • #82

      #82

      Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by manu813 View Post
      But Ishan bhai Gurgaon One sec -84 did got sold very well although they didn't entertained brokers.
      My concern is not the developer being able to sell the apartments or not , my concern is the investor being sell off the apartments in resale !!! And the prices in resale thus becoming stagnant !!

      because the seller wont know whom to contact for selling his unit and buyer woudlnt now whom to go to for buying the same . And as it is gurgaon brokers have a huge nexus !!! Do my concerns have any reasons ?

      Comment

      • #83

        #83

        Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        I am not sure why brokers will not jump in re-sale band wagon in case project is good and have good demand in market.. In a way it is very good practise as brokers will not be able to manipulate prices by showing artificial scarcity during launch and end user can be benefited from it..

        Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
        My concern is not the developer being able to sell the apartments or not , my concern is the investor being sell off the apartments in resale !!! And the prices in resale thus becoming stagnant !!

        because the seller wont know whom to contact for selling his unit and buyer woudlnt now whom to go to for buying the same . And as it is gurgaon brokers have a huge nexus !!! Do my concerns have any reasons ?

        Comment

        • #84

          #84

          Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          I am not sure why brokers will not jump in re-sale band wagon in case project is good and have good demand in market.. In a way it is very good practise as brokers will not be able to manipulate prices by showing artificial scarcity during launch and end user can be benefited from it..
          Ishan : Mahindra Also does bookings majorly themselves and their resale is known to everyone , I have a 2 + study in that project so I know , trust me on this , If u cant then ask anyone who holds a mahindra unit , is he being chased by ppl to sell or not ???

          Comment

          • #85

            #85

            Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            not familiar with anyone whose invested in mahindra .s cnt really say !!!

            to get a general idea ...

            whats the resale n original booking price for raheja projects going in sec 109 ?? n chintels ????
            Last edited January 1 2016, 06:00 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

            Comment

            • #86

              #86

              Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
              not familiar with anyone whose invested in mahindra .s cnt really say !!!
              to get a genreal idea ...
              whats the resal n original booking price for raheja projects going in sec 109 ?? n chintels ????
              Raheja Atharva goes for a resale price of 3800 psf the fully loaded specs one
              Booked in 2008 2775/-
              and shilas towers also go for the same value because of non availability and smaller size 1300 sq ft 3 bhk
              booked 2575/-

              Chintels goes for a resale of around 300 preium over 3275/- (offers which i am getting for my F tower aptt.)


              Mahindra aura phase 1 booked 2275 goes for resale 3700 psf

              and ohase 2 booked 3175 goes for 3800 in resale

              YOu can verify these quotes also

              Comment

              • #87

                #87

                Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Ok ... so one can have a look at the project at a pricing of 3500-4000 ?? and dpending on specs , USp etc
                I guess v ll have to wait for that !


                Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                Raheja Atharva goes for a resale price of 3800 psf the fully loaded specs one
                Booked in 2008 2775/-
                and shilas towers also go for the same value because of non availability and smaller size 1300 sq ft 3 bhk
                booked 2575/-

                Chintels goes for a resale of around 300 preium over 3275/- (offers which i am getting for my F tower aptt.)


                Mahindra aura phase 1 booked 2275 goes for resale 3700 psf

                and ohase 2 booked 3175 goes for 3800 in resale

                YOu can verify these quotes also

                Comment

                • #88

                  #88

                  Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                  Ok ... so one can have a look at the project at a pricing of 3500-4000 ?? and dpending on specs , USp etc
                  I guess v ll have to wait for that !
                  It will be an excellent buy 3500 if it comes at that price

                  and it will be a moderate buy 3800 psf

                  Name of ATS will make it sell

                  People trust their quality

                  Rahejas have launched their another project by the name of vedanta floors 4000 psf in sec 108 which is farther away from this location.....

                  Comment

                  • #89

                    #89

                    Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Just to update you all, spoke to chintel's on today, and they'd be launching their phase-II in Oct'11 4500 psqft..

                    Comment

                    • #90

                      #90

                      Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Brokers or no brokers??

                      Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                      durb bhai i agree with u. if ATS doesnt involve brokers in original booking , they would not get involved in resale as well ,Chhote mote brokers might get involved in resale but the big daddies of the trade wont . I think ATS must and definitely will involve brokers in the project .

                      I think it would be a very bad move if they dont . Without good brokr invovlvements ka haal dekh chuke hai hum geritage one mei hi ..... itna achha project aaj bhi 500-5200 pe ghoom raha hai aur buyers nahi hai market mei , ideally it should have been at least around 6 k right now !!!
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      Another logic is that of Ramprastha who doesnt allow resale- again no price discovery. Can that be interpreted as bad as well. The brokers know who bought what, but cant initiate resale..

                      Cheers
                      Last edited July 7 2011, 01:16 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X