Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea on ATS Indrapuram price in resale??

Any idea what price is ATS Advantage (indrapuram) commanding ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shambhu.1976
    Any idea what price is ATS Advantage (indrapuram) commanding ??

ATS Group to Develop Two Housing Projects in Gurgaon

Early next year! ~~~5k PSFT :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Good response

I hear ATS is getting good response to upcoming soft launch ?

I am sure that their goodwill from Noida projects will help them.

Any news members ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I hear ATS is getting good response to upcoming soft launch ?
    I am sure that their goodwill from Noida projects will help them.
    Any news members ?

What is the soft launh price???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher

Also is it clear that it is going to be sec 109? how good is that location. anyone having idea about the location of second ATS project in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know, sorry.

Originally Posted by psambher

I do not know..... I thought that once the project is announced (as in this case) there are soft launch prices ?
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever worth may be the so-called ATS think itself to be....the place is a jungle and will remain for many more years after they build and deliver it....

Depending on the specifications..... anything more than 3500 psf is a high-risk investent at the best and a joke at the worst.

Originally Posted by lalit_fin
    Waiting to see someone post next rate as 5000. I just hope ATS is not reading all these posts, and then come up with the highest rate quoted here.
    CommentQuote
  • How long will it take to develop

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Whatever worth may be the so-called ATS think itself to be....the place is a jungle and will remain for many more years after they build and deliver it....

Depending on the specifications..... anything more than 3500 psf is a high-risk investent at the best and a joke at the worst.

Hi
    Greetings

How many years will it take to develop any guess??
    Court Case _____ Yrs
    Dway Construction _____ Yrs
    Developers Construction _____ yrs
    Possessions being offered _____ yrs
    Habitation coming up ____ (with schools, institutions, hospitals etc)

My guess more than 5 years.. May be 10

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from price, ATS may come up with big size flats only and total cost of flat will be very high
    CommentQuote
  • I learnt this week that ATS has clandestinely launched its sector 109 Gurgaon project at Rs3800 psf basic price. I went to ATS office yesterday & they are only giving out to people who can make down-payment without loan. That is b'cause banks will start giving loans after abt 2 months. Until yesterday they had already booked over 90 flats in the 3 towers they have opened for pre-pre-booking and the best I could manage was 19th floor.

They have 3 units available: 1750, 2100 & 3100 sq.ft.

12 acre plot with 6 towers. They call it ATS kocoon.

Not sure what the launch price will be.
    CommentQuote
    Pl PM contat details.

Thanks

How do you read this? I have a long desire to invest in ATS...your take on location and future??
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    How do you read this? I have a long desire to invest in ATS...your take on location and future??
    RS

I have not seen the location of ATS project. 6-7 projects are coming up in sector-109 including Sohba project. This is not a very big sector. most of the projects are close by only. This will be the first sector going to be inhabited once dway is operational.

This sector is almost in new palam vihar disputed area which is a major hurdle in dway. You will get a very good appreciation once dispute is settled.

The prices are already running >4000 psf. I will never invest at this price. You can take your call.
    CommentQuote
    I have not seen the location of ATS project. 6-7 projects are coming up in sector-109 including Sohba project. This is not a very big sector. most of the projects are close by only. This will be the first sector going to be inhabited once dway is operational.

This sector is almost in new palam vihar disputed area which is a major hurdle in dway. You will get a very good appreciation once dispute is settled.

The prices are already running >4000 psf. I will never invest at this price. You can take your call.

Thanks,
    I agree with you, 4000/ is too steep a price considering the time frame.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Very realistically put. Psambher Bhai...

I agree with you - does not make sense to invest over 4000 in this area...

But then whats the best way to get a pie of this game (D way)

My personal experience - one shud buy very very near to the alighnment of the D Way....the durther we go from D way alighnment, the more risky the preposition becomes

Originally Posted by psambher

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I learnt this week that ATS has clandestinely launched its sector 109 Gurgaon project at Rs3800 psf basic price. I went to ATS office yesterday & they are only giving out to people who can make down-payment without loan. That is b'cause banks will start giving loans after abt 2 months. Until yesterday they had already booked over 90 flats in the 3 towers they have opened for pre-pre-booking and the best I could manage was 19th floor.
    They have 3 units available: 1750, 2100 & 3100 sq.ft
    12 acre plot with 6 towers. They call it ATS kocoon
    Not sure what the launch price will be.

Can u provide the details of the company only ?
    CommentQuote