Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Dear BlessU.ji,

would agree to your worry on Price thing.
    A builder of ATS repute should not play double game of different Pricing to specific customer segments...for now I shall just WAIT & WATCH...

On your 2nd worry of habitation, I think this forum is just a minute drop in the ocean & +/- comments here may not have a real effect on demand.
    Numerous articles are written on Ggn RE with spl caution on NPR. ......

still waiting for some sensible answers to a bigger 'Q' -
    Why does everyone believe in missing the train even at high price levels of 5K.

ATS pricing scheme is similar to hotel room/Airlines seats pricing..
    The model is based on demand and supply.
    As the # of house sold increases, prices go up. This model exists and many builder follows it. It has got nothing to do with loyalty or selling it only to old customers. It is just that for a new customer, it is difficult to trust ATS on DP scheme and hence most of the investor turn out to be old customers. And also, it is difficult for new customers to know about it because they do not advertise.

There higher prices does not necessarily mean that the prices in that area has gone up. It just means that they have less numbers to sell now. So, it would be foolish to assume that if ATS prices goes up than nearby prices will also go up at the same rate - May be - may be not. Good example is to check the pricing on Noida Expressway w.r.t. ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you... clearly the gang-up has been succesful in silencing any alternate views or opinions..

Only the idol-worshipers are left in the party now ... patting each other on the back and looking to enjoy in isolation on the DEway.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by vikky56
    Point proven. No further arguments required

1. No response by investors if they issued cheques to ATS or third party.

2. After misguiding the forum that ATS/ Sobha bought land, an over-arching defense of the indefensible and misguiding post...

3. Now suddenly the sovereign ownership of land has become a JV ownership !!!

:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am sorry to barge in just like that. I think we are getting too personal now.

ATS is undoubtedly one of the best builders when it comes to great construction quality and low density projects with wide open spaces. Their track record in noida speaks for themselves. Most of their projects are commanding a minimum of Rs. 700-1000 per sq. feet premium in Noida over other builders in the same area.

But I agree with BlessU observation that Dway is a long term bet only. This place will become habitable only after 6-7 years. Presently there are lot of investors and few end users in that area. I would not consider it a risk free investment.I may be proved wrong.

I even started the below thread comparing Noida expressway and Dwarka expressway but not many people were forthcoming with their comments.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19158-noida-expressway-or-dwarka-gurgaon-expressway?t=21323

BlessU is an asset for this Forum and so is vb2309. I would appeal to the moderator to revoke BlessU suspension. I do not want to be deprived of his quality writing for so long.

Best regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura Phase 4 vs ATS

Dear All,

Looking forward to somemore opinions on this one

1) ATS at 4500- 5000 PSQFT in CLP
    2) Mahindra at 4400-4700 PSSQFT in CLP

Also what is the ROI expected by 2015 i.e. in 4 years from now as i expect thse projects and Dwarka expressway will be full ready by then

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rishabh,

Do you want to create more blood-bath here?

Can't you take your question somewhere else?:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Uncalled for

Mr Varghese,

Your comment against Rishabh was uncalled. It's unjustified and irrationale

People who are fighting should better stop responding/ignore inciting mails rather than gut over each other.

Rishab, for me location wise ATS is better as sector 109 would be inhabited faster. As a builder, I personally would prefer Mahindra.

Regards,
    saluja
    CommentQuote
  • Its unfortunate that Rishabh is spamming different threads i
    In Noida thread in Lotus Panache , Rishabh mentioned that LP rates are declining because Noida Extension issue is solved . He was saying that at 3700 BSP he hwas getting offers there whereas original resale rate is 4500.

When I PMed him , Rishabh did not reply because that was a false information. Such people should be ignored.

Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Dear All,

Looking forward to somemore opinions on this one

1) ATS at 4500- 5000 PSQFT in CLP
    2) Mahindra at 4400-4700 PSSQFT in CLP

Also what is the ROI expected by 2015 i.e. in 4 years from now as i expect thse projects and Dwarka expressway will be full ready by then

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed

All,

Please dont respond to any inciting comments. The issue would take care of itself.

Happy Diwali.

saluja
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Mr Saluja.

Without getting personal..i will just request respective members to read the respective post. This is a discussion forum which needs constructive feedback.

For example the post referred by Mr Bhatia is a genuine and i am not going to divulge the brokers name till the name i close the deal.

You must appreciate that good deals dont knock the door everyday. If you are willing to sell at similar price you can PM me with your real identity proof.

Take care
    CommentQuote
  • First of all I am was not interested to sell in LP , I was interested to buy at the price you mentioned . If you are not so confident of closing the deal at 3700-3800, why do you want to sensationalize the thread that you are getting LP at 3700-3800 .

Some people have habit of spamming different threads and asking for identity proof etc because they themselves know that they are not here with right credentials.

Originally Posted by Rishabhkohli
    Hi Everyone,

I agree with Mr Saluja.

Without getting personal..i will just request respective members to read the respective post. This is a discussion forum which needs constructive feedback.

For example the post referred by Mr Bhatia is a genuine and i am not going to divulge the brokers name till the name i close the deal.

You must appreciate that good deals dont knock the door everyday. If you are willing to sell at similar price you can PM me with your real identity proof.

Take care
    CommentQuote
  • THANKS IREF.. ALAS GOOD SENSE HAS PREVAILED!!!

Hi
    Greetings

GOOD TO BE BACK. :bab (4)::bab (6)::bab (35):

THANKS EVERYBODY :bab (6):FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND APPRECIATE ALL AT IREF FOR STAGING MY COMEBACK.. MANY OF MY WELL WISHERS HAVE SHARED ANXIOUS MOMENTS DURING THIS WHILE AND AM WHOLEHEARTEDLY THANKFUL TO THEM

REGARDING ADVERSARIES, WITHOUT NAMING ANY NAMES, I AM CONFIDENT THAT MY SEARCH FOR REASON WITH LOGIC SHALL CONTINUE AND ASSURE YOU THAT MY ARGUMENTS WILL BE BACKED BY SOLID PROOFS AND SOUND EXPERIENCE. FOR ME, WHILE ANSWERING I DO NOT FOCUS ON THE NAME, STATURE, ORIGIN, ALLIANCE OF THE PERSON BUT THE MATTER IN THE POST. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UPHOLD MY PROFESSIONAL ETHICS BOTH "POLITELY" AND "FIRMLY" AND AM SURE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO..

FINALLY THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT BOTH ON MY LINK AS WELL AS MY EMAIL AND CHAT RECEIVED OVER THE LAST ABOUT 16 HOURS.. WISH YOU GUYS A VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND HAVE FUN UNDER THE SUN..

AAN DO.:bab (22):

HE WHO LAUGHS THE LAST LAUGHS THE BEST:D

CHEERS
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Bless U ,

Welcome Back ! Is that quote ' He who laughs ... ' from the novel The Count of Monte Cristo ? That's where I read it.

Happy Diwali :-)
    CommentQuote
  • thanks mate

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Dear Bless U ,

Welcome Back ! Is that quote ' He who laughs ... ' from the novel The Count of Monte Cristo ? That's where I read it.

Happy Diwali :-)

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for your support.. much appreciated, and a VERY VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU, FAMILY AND FRIENDS..

The cliche means
    http://www.clichesite.com/content.asp?which=tip+2019

Read and enjoy

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • amit001, BlessU, suavedude, shkhan & others, thanks for all the support & its great to be back .

I stand by every word, i posted on D e way , though the language could have been much better/softer . I have been accused of making personal attacks & people who r making such statements were completely ignoring numerous posts attacking my personally . Yes, i am guilty of responding to such posts which have been attacking me on personal basis & i should have refrained from replying with similar posts, attacking back some members personally .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja and BlessU ..welcome back...:)
    CommentQuote