Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I still stand by every word I said ..

    Sector 109 will be one of the best in near future due to the quality of builders and projects coming over there...Shobha , ATS and so on..
    and the Location ..very close to Delhi....


    Of course ATS like DLF command premium over their properties..Of course I would be in favour of lower launch price than 5000 as I still have to buy...


    My priority is proximity to Delhi and good builder and posh sector... I am getting all these things in this project...

    Of course people have to bet if DEW will be made or not...My call is DEW will be no issue and its just a matter of time 1 year or 2 years...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    ATS pricing scheme is similar to hotel room/Airlines seats pricing..
    The model is based on demand and supply.
    As the # of house sold increases, prices go up. This model exists and many builder follows it. It has got nothing to do with loyalty or selling it only to old customers. It is just that for a new customer, it is difficult to trust ATS on DP scheme and hence most of the investor turn out to be old customers. And also, it is difficult for new customers to know about it because they do not advertise.

    There higher prices does not necessarily mean that the prices in that area has gone up. It just means that they have less numbers to sell now. So, it would be foolish to assume that if ATS prices goes up than nearby prices will also go up at the same rate - May be - may be not. Good example is to check the pricing on Noida Expressway w.r.t. ATS.


    I agree with this assessment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    I have been reading this thread and found discussion to be revolving on same view points FOR and AGAINST with same arguments. It is more about risk taking appetite , every investment comes with certain risks. We all agree future of D'way is great . Now the question arises If one has Risk taking appetite and convinced with the future potential of area then he/she should go and invest .. (We have cases of early investors those are already reaping the benefit of investing in this area ..)

    If one has conservative appetite and is a safe investor and feels uneasy investing at this point of time can look for other areas where one feels convinced...


    you are so right...Manu bhai..
    CommentQuote
  • Great to have all of you back. Happy Diwali to Manoj Bhai and all IREF members and admins :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Great to have all of you back. Happy Diwali to Manoj Bhai and all IREF members and admins :-)


    Thanks !Happy Diwali to you and :)all...
    CommentQuote
  • Wish you the same brother. Enjoy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see the big boys in action again. Happy Diwali to all :)
    CommentQuote
  • welcome back dear ManojA & dear BlessU

    Congratulations dear ManojA & dear BlessU.
    Its exciting to note you are back. I personally believe in power of "one's Voice" & "Forgiveness".

    unless someone makes a real blunder or cause big loss of fame /money there is no meaning to ban writings on the forum.

    IREF administrators also deserve our KUDOS on being so considerate to members requests.

    wishing everone a Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Congratulations dear ManojA & dear BlessU.
    Its exciting to note you are back. I personally believe in power of "one's Voice" & "Forgiveness".

    unless someone makes a real blunder or cause big loss of fame /money there is no meaning to ban writings on the forum.

    IREF administrators also deserve our KUDOS on being so considerate to members requests.

    wishing everone a Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks brother

    next world war will not be because of water, it will be faught for dway, i presume:D

    and do enjoy your crackers mate..
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes there may be good demand & ATS may(?) be following pricing logic as followed by Hotels /airlines but I am not sure if RE can be compared to the hospitality sector.

    => Hotels /Airlines do follow this pricing logic /model because at foremost they offer a "service" at that moment & that moment does not re-occur.

    => RE case is different as basically here its a "product" & not a "service".
    assume soon if ATS launches another project in vicinity of 109,
    do they charge the base level again.

    I think its something "more" to their pricing than just demand & supply..........





    Originally Posted by rmnoida
    ATS pricing scheme is similar to hotel room/Airlines seats pricing..
    The model is based on demand and supply.
    As the # of house sold increases, prices go up. This model exists and many builder follows it. It has got nothing to do with loyalty or selling it only to old customers. It is just that for a new customer, it is difficult to trust ATS on DP scheme and hence most of the investor turn out to be old customers. And also, it is difficult for new customers to know about it because they do not advertise.

    There higher prices does not necessarily mean that the prices in that area has gone up. It just means that they have less numbers to sell now. So, it would be foolish to assume that if ATS prices goes up than nearby prices will also go up at the same rate - May be - may be not. Good example is to check the pricing on Noida Expressway w.r.t. ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear vinay.ji,

    I dont think its anything else but just a "Price issue". dway launch Prices were optimum around a yr back.
    At the moment only people with deep pockets dare to invest at these price levels & have capacity to hold on long without a blink...
    Nodoubt dway has tremendous potential & so builders now dont mind charging whatever they think right at current supply levels.

    I think the moment this litigation issue solves & more builders launch their projects there will be adequate supply which market cannot absorb instantly. Supply will also increase in other areas as SPR /NH8 /New ggn /Manesar once projects are nearing completition & investors start to move out. Then we'll see how prices move & there is clarity on preffered areas (possibly 109 /near dwarka will command much higher tag )......




    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Nipsy, what is your expectation of this area? What makes you feel to enter this area when there are issues ?

    Entry price is just one factor. As you said there could be many people who are sitting with deep pockets. And practically if you see for long term, it may really not make huge difference.

    We all know about current issues, litigation, lousy administration etc etc. and noone can deny that. These are scary statements but true.

    But on the other side, what makes so many people attracted to this place? This area has given the best ROI in last 1 year, why? Sobha and ATS both have bought land in last 1 yr, they could have entered on NH8 or any other area? Both are trusted brands and won't like to have a negative mark in their resume. ATS is already working to acquire land in Sec 104 and will come with another project in 6 mnths. Godrej is also coming.

    All this makes me rethink !!!
    CommentQuote
  • When every thing will be settled and built...and of course after 5 years....

    What will matter is the Location, Locality and quality of construction, Its connectivity with important places.

    So good quality project that are closer to Delhi and have good connectivity eg. Sectors 109 , and or NH8 sectors (including 83, 82 ) will be the most in demand.

    My bet is on the two corners of DEW ....

    I remember 12 years ago sector 14 was the most posh and wanted sector in GGN .Today no one talks about it .....

    Time changes and one should invest in the areas that will alwys in demand keeping in mind some basic key attributes of a RE...Location , Quality and connectivity....

    So my vote is surely for 109, ATS, Shobha and Sector 83 and Sector 82...

    (considering the points above and also the reasonable price levels).

    In fact not only in GGN ...In Noida also Noida Express way is a great place to invest....Sector 128-135 (15 minutes from South Delhi)...

    No you cannot claim that I have invested in all these areas...But this is the concept I promote and follow...Happy Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy ji,

    I get your point. Most of us agree that when everything will be sorted out ( 6 yrs+), eway sectors closer to delhi will be better and costlier compared to other areas.
    If someone enters at or below market price of comaparable builder projects in other new areas (including NH8 ) , and plan for long term, ROI will be better. Is that what you mean to say?

    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Dear vinay.ji,

    I dont think its anything else but just a "Price issue". dway launch Prices were optimum around a yr back.
    At the moment only people with deep pockets dare to invest at these price levels & have capacity to hold on long without a blink...
    Nodoubt dway has tremendous potential & so builders now dont mind charging whatever they think right at current supply levels.

    I think the moment this litigation issue solves & more builders launch their projects there will be adequate supply which market cannot absorb instantly. Supply will also increase in other areas as SPR /NH8 /New ggn /Manesar once projects are nearing completition & investors start to move out. Then we'll see how prices move & there is clarity on preffered areas (possibly 109 /near dwarka will command much higher tag )......
    CommentQuote
  • prices are high and key questions remain unanswered

    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Dear vinay.ji,

    I dont think its anything else but just a "Price issue". dway launch Prices were optimum around a yr back. ..

    Hi
    Greetings

    ABSOLUTELY.. finally all the discussion settles down as irrational pricing by certain land/builder cartels projecting the entry cost as perpetually incremental, irrespective of commitment/clarity on dway coming into existance...
    Thats what I meant by saying " 10 acre mehange dikha ke baki ka woh rate karna chahte hain sab"

    These joint ventures have a singular objectives of stripping investors through excessive hype and online and offline noise..

    Concerns of delivery have already been reflected by Rahejas for their project and EC documents clearly see a period of about 5 years before basic sewerage, roads etc will be provided.. Habitation and social infrastructure will take even longer

    Key questions still remain the same "appetite or the lack of it". I am sure current price have the potential to reduce the appetite of discerning customers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • suavedude & nipsy, thanks .

    Originally Posted by nipsy
    Congratulations dear ManojA & dear BlessU.
    Its exciting to note you are back. I personally believe in power of "one's Voice" & "Forgiveness".

    unless someone makes a real blunder or cause big loss of fame /money there is no meaning to ban writings on the forum.

    IREF administrators also deserve our KUDOS on being so considerate to members requests.

    wishing everone a Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali.
    CommentQuote