Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

What a great thread

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

je baat...

kahani mein twist..

he he.. love it .. keep them coming all different theories.. facts remain as such

average time for litigations in Indian courts.. search google..
    Certainly dway not coming soon.. after reading this

Cheers
    wow...what a thread we have here...it can leave behind many authors in the masaala TV serials........chalne do.....ab 3 saal badd ise pah kar baree maja ayeegi bhai...
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

LOL . I agree . People have been watching too much of all kind of TV serials & kuuch zaida angrezi movies ka d-o-sage ho gaya lagta hain .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      wow...what a thread we have here...it can leave behind many authors in the masaala TV serials........chalne do.....ab 3 saal badd ise pah kar baree maja ayeegi bhai...
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

God Father 4 in the making

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        LOL . I agree . People have been watching too much of all kind of TV serials & kuuch zaida angrezi movies ka d-o-sage ho gaya lagta hain .
        Hi
        Greetings

looks like a mafia movie plot.. trying to destroy the enemy territory..
        Soon God father 4 will be made in India and I have a few recommendations from withing the members of IREF to play the role of "mario puso"

soon dead fish and head of a prized horse will be traded.. lets keep the venue for the exchange of gun fire a Rajeev chowk..

and the final battle in sector 109 near ATS

Cheers

Comment

Point of WHY NOW remains. Is d-way Running....

dear vb /others,

thanks for your clarifying from x.x.x. situation / thinking manner..

Ya, it seems logical that focus of development & pricing would shift to dway from other areas [demand is limited] once dway is a reality.
          Then does this justify these builders raise the price from day-1 ???

Comment

LOL . A good one & i would suggest to the Casting Director of soon to me made God father 4, to cast all the characters from this forum . Yaha par har thara ka numuna majood hain .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

looks like a mafia movie plot.. trying to destroy the enemy territory..
            Soon God father 4 will be made in India and I have a few recommendations from withing the members of IREF to play the role of "mario puso"

soon dead fish and head of a prized horse will be traded.. lets keep the venue for the exchange of gun fire a Rajeev chowk..

and the final battle in sector 109 near ATS

Cheers

Comment

Movie indianized name "Chacha Bateeja Gang" ...

LOL . A good one & i would suggest to the Casting Director of soon to me made God father 4, to cast all the characters from this forum . Yaha par har thara ka numuna majood hain .
              Last edited October 14 2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

That there are vested interests working overtime to ensure the delay in construction of Dwarka eway is hardly a news. In past D S constructions (company that operates NH8 and collect toll from that) has openly opposed Dwarka Eway on the grounds that it is a competing road. It was covered in newspapers years ago.

It was also in newspapers sometime back that some RWAs had to fight a court case for 1 year to force NHAI (government) to make public the agreement it had signed with DS constructions for NH8 project. NHAI was not willing to allow the public to see that agreement. Why such secrecy? Such acts of government is what fuels the conspiracy theories.

Those of us who have waited for over 45 minutes in line on toll booths in peak hours many times to pay the toll are already aware that NH8 is a cash printing press. So for some vested interests it makes sense to delay the alternative road.

Comment

Manu Bhai, mujhe, Dharmendra aur Randhir Kapoor ki yaad aa gaye .

Maine tao saare characters cast bhi kar diya hain, par yaha pe bataonga, would result in a bhayankar fight & my banning .

Comment

hahaa.. chodo manoj bhai.. we need you in this forum... movie banegi jaroor jara funds ikathe hone do... lol
                    Manu Bhai, mujhe, Dharmendra aur Randhir Kapoor ki yaad aa gaye .

Maine tao saare characters cast bhi kar diya hain, par yaha pe bataonga, would result in a bhayankar fight & my banning .

Comment

ThePunjabi, if u come across any links on this, please post . Have seemed to missed this news .

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                      That there are vested interests working overtime to ensure the delay in construction of Dwarka eway is hardly a news. In past D S constructions (company that operates NH8 and collect toll from that) has openly opposed Dwarka Eway on the grounds that it is a competing road. It was covered in newspapers years ago.

It was also in newspapers sometime back that some RWAs had to fight a court case for 1 year to force NHAI (government) to make public the agreement it had signed with DS constructions for NH8 project. NHAI was not willing to allow the public to see that agreement. Why such secrecy? Such acts of government is what fuels the conspiracy theories.

Those of us who have waited for over 45 minutes in line on toll booths in peak hours many times to pay the toll are already aware that NH8 is a cash printing press. So for some vested interests it makes sense to delay the alternative road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X