Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for sharing Rahul Bhai..

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dear Manu,

    I have been told that the apartments may be with ACs.

    The apartments are supposed to be high class and with high specs...

    ATS also claiming to build one of the best club houses with state of the art amenities.

    Rest every thing will be clear during the launch...

    Looking forward to the launch....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Let me tell u something interesting .

    When i got recently got banned & u too were suspended & some guys were requesting IREF to reconsider this decision, there were a few voices opposing this . The funny part is that these guys were the guys who had their ID's banned for months together for maintaining multiple ID's . Now u r intelligent enough to realize, why people maintain multiple ID's . It is obviously not for the love of the Forum . LOL :D.


    here comes manoja...self proclaimed james bonds to mess the forum again with his stupid & repeated lines. Please accept you were banned again and again beacuse there is indeed an issue in you/your writing style. please work to correct it.
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to amit001 about 2 hours back . He is India for Diwali .

    As per him, he has been suspended because of questioning my ban & BlessU's suspension .

    Would request IGRM to revoke his suspension . I think, he might have used some words ( really not much aware on that ) which r not appropriate & i agree that Moderators should not be questioned in the forum & if we have any issues with any decisions of the Mods., we can always put it an email & clarify .

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Magadh Bhai, naa pucho to accha hain . It would be the start of the 3rd world war . Aap thodey previous pages of this thread dekh lo & u would know, what i am talking about .

    Really, i asked the same question in a thread on amit, as to why he got suspended ? No body responded to it & i think nobody seems to have the answer . I suspect it could be his opposition to the D e way or opposing my ban & BlessU's suspension . Not sure, though .
    CommentQuote
  • U obviously seem to know much more about me, than myself :D.

    Please continue in your belief .

    Have fun . Happy Diwali .


    Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    here comes manoja...self proclaimed james bonds to mess the forum again with his stupid & repeated lines. Please accept you were banned again and again beacuse there is indeed an issue in you/your writing style. please work to correct it.
    CommentQuote
  • Atul Ji, apne yeh post miss kar di lagti hain .

    Never mind, afte reading this, u would know what & who is stupid :D.

    Have fun . Enjoy . Be cool .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    amit001, BlessU, suavedude, shkhan & others, thanks for all the support & its great to be back .

    I stand by every word, i posted on D e way , though the language could have been much better/softer . I have been accused of making personal attacks & people who r making such statements were completely ignoring numerous posts attacking my personally . Yes, i am guilty of responding to such posts which have been attacking me on personal basis & i should have refrained from replying with similar posts, attacking back some members personally .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Guys....peace..and fighting does not help.....let us have cordial investment driven discussions...

    A prominent blogger 'MANOJa' status is showing as 'banned'. While lot of us did not agree to Manoja approach or phraseolgy, Manoja being banned could be a loss for the forum threads that he was invested in, he did bring some eye opening counter balancing views on DE. Why was he finally banned? I remember few days back his ID was in 'Suspended' state too. ? Anyways, I am sure he can join back with another user id. I think we all need to take into consideration some valuable points by Manoja and keep them in our mind while we progress with investments on Dark Expressway and keep a track of the progress of the connecting road when the project construction comes towards completion.

    Oh, I just noticed that another prominent blogger PSAMBER has been BANNED too, looks like this is because of the exchange between the two prominent bloggers.

    Loosing the blogs of PSAMBER is a LOSS to our thread too apart from loss of the Forum.....his contributions were very valuable to our ATS 109 thread.

    Manoja,

    U have enlightened the forum of issues with Dwarka Express way and ATS and other project risks.

    Please can you enlighten us with experiences from your last three investments that you have kindly shared in IREF ?

    Why did all three of your investments fail?
    What were / are the learnings from the three failures?

    Please share learning from:
    THE SPIRE SECTOR 68 that YOU yourself have INVESTED IN ? Looks like Is the one where construction has NOT even started after 14 months of first payment ? What a shame on the project for the delay and pain caused to end users and investors who have not even got a return of bank FD rate? Please share learning from the project like SPIRE so that end users and investors are not in the same boat as your good self.

    HOW was your Jaipur investment where you invested in and found to be a fraud and another third unfortunate fail investment of yours. Please help us with learning from all your three investments that have failed. It would help as there are many less experienced bloggers in the forum. The experience of your three investments failures can help us be careful and not fall in the same trap. Were ALL or NONE of yourinvestments with good brands in real estate ? Why is the gurgaon investment SPIRE delayed even to start construction despite the fact it is not in Dwarka Expeessway ? Or is it?

    If it is ok then please share learning from the three loss making experiences you have had.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • vb2309, Sir ji, please get yr. facts right .

    Spire is not a failure . There r many projects which r to start construction after 14 months, Spire is not the only one . Just calculate the ROI of Spire . U look to have a very investigative nature ( but alas, u need to investigate much more ), so would let u fulfill, this need of yrs.. Find out & work on it . Once u find out, u would run to book Spire :bab (59):.

    U seem to be just ignorant on my other investments in GGN. U need to spend some time in the forum . U would learn . Again, i hope u have fun looking for them . LOL :D.

    Meri Jaipur investment . It was meant to be a long term investment . I hope u donot have any problems with it . I have been quite forthcoming on that .

    M Tech was a fraud Builder, so, why r u hassled ?? LOL. Don't one get in bad investments ? I hope u r not feeling bad on my having recovered my money from this Builder ???

    Besides GGN, i have investments in Shimla, Chail, Pune, Delhi . R u looking for details ???


    Btw, r u from the Income Tax department :bab (45):????

    U don't need to be enlightened . So, Chill . Your purpose, tone & motive is quite apparent .
    CommentQuote
  • .........& thanks for trying to write my obituary, but it was premature, don't u think so .

    Happy Diwali & have fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vb2309, Sir ji, please get yr. facts right .

    Spire is not a failure . There r many projects which r to start construction after 14 months, Spire is not the only one . Just calculate the ROI of Spire . U look to have a very investigative nature ( but alas, u need to investigate much more ), so would let u fulfill, this need of yrs.. Find out & work on it . Once u find out, u would run to book Spire :bab (59):.

    U seem to be just ignorant on my other investments in GGN. U need to spend some time in the forum . U would learn . Again, i hope u have fun looking for them . LOL :D.

    Meri Jaipur investment . It was meant to be a long term investment . I hope u donot have any problems with it . I have been quite forthcoming on that .

    M Tech was a fraud Builder, so, why r u hassled ?? LOL. Don't one get in bad investments ? I hope u r not feeling bad on my having recovered my money from this Builder ???

    Besides GGN, i have investments in Shimla, Chail, Pune, Delhi . R u looking for details ???


    Btw, r u from the Income Tax department :bab (45):????

    U don't need to be enlightened . So, Chill . Your purpose, tone & motive is quite apparent .

    Thanks,
    I am not in Income Tax, my brother is a IAS officer though in the department you seek.

    Anyways, so you are saying all your three investments are a success. Did not look so in your posts.

    I believe that not a brick layed after taking money by investors in SPIRE is a delay and signs of bad investment.

    So was the land investment of yours where you had to reach the Economic Crime Divison and use contacts to get our money back. U call that a success.

    In that case I am not worried when you think the investment in big builders is not your definition of success.

    I was requesting that you kindly share your learning but I think you are in self denial so I will not push as you are taking my request as your obituary . I have better things to do ten write an obituary for you blog ID.

    I asked as you write and criticise well and we could have learned from the above two or three of your failures ( failure dictionary definition ) not your definition where you had to use sources to recover your plot money (proof us your own posts that I can repost) and where you call not a brick laid in 14 months is acceptable and you call spire a success.

    Good luck and bye,
    VB

    Anyways, rest later, thanks.

    Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    where you call not a brick laid in 14 months is acceptable and you call spire a success.

    Vb2309


    It is almost 2 years and not 14 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I never said my M TECH investment was a success . Did i ? U seem to be imagining things here .

    On Spire, i told u, calculate the ROI . I also siad, look around, there r many Builders who have not started construction after 1-2 years of prelaunch, but u simply seem to ignore facts .U seem to have the Sherlock Holmes streak in u . U seem to be looking around all my investments, so is yr. brother interested in them or r u looking to follow me ? LOL:D .

    If u think, i am in self denial, be happy with your thinking & have fun . That is what i can say . If one is negative, he sees only negativity around . I hope, that u now don't accuse me of getting personal . Your many posts have been direct personal attacks on me .

    Have fun & live in your self made world . It is quite easy to imagine things there .

    Rest later or whatever.......

    U need good luck much more than me .
    CommentQuote
  • Vb, poiltely request you not to attack somebody's investment.

    I have also invested in ATS sector 109, but that doesn't mean that rest of the people invested elsewhere are at a loss.
    All of us are different individuals with different opinions. Each of us have have our strong reasons to invest. And lets hope that our investment does well, but not by questioning other peoples motives and investments.
    If I say Deway will be completed in 3-4 years and someone says 10 years, each of us have our reasons(facts & speculation) to say so. Just a matter of dis-agreement, not an ugly altercation.
    regards
    Wishing all a very Happy Diwali
    May all investments prosper
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree & the moot questions r being deliberately swept under the carpet . It is very much visible .

    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Welcome back Manoj & BlessU...

    The fundamental questions remain unanswered.

    We cant obvously expect answers from the brokers... they got to make a living...But the moot questions are getting lost amidst the hype and hoopla.
    CommentQuote
  • VB,

    Do you mind sharing your investments. I did not find any in either the "worst investments" nor in the "best investments" threads....

    Or do you only invest in ATS as an article of faith?
    CommentQuote
  • Would request u to go through many posts, which were attacking me personally - some outright & some under some guise ( what say, vb ).

    I was replying to them in the same coin .

    Happy Diwali to u too .

    Thanks .

    Originally Posted by beowulf
    Vb, poiltely request you not to attack somebody's investment.

    I have also invested in ATS sector 109, but that doesn't mean that rest of the people invested elsewhere are at a loss.
    All of us are different individuals with different opinions. Each of us have have our strong reasons to invest. And lets hope that our investment does well, but not by questioning other peoples motives and investments.
    If I say Deway will be completed in 3-4 years and someone says 10 years, each of us have our reasons(facts & speculation) to say so. Just a matter of dis-agreement, not an ugly altercation.
    regards
    Wishing all a very Happy Diwali
    May all investments prosper
    CommentQuote