Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Important piece of information, how should we interpret it
    Wohi kahani. Government will change and so will their policies. In Haryana, no government has ruled for two consecutive terms. Lets see if strong industrial lobby of Manesar is able to convince the next government whenever it comes to move the toll as it affects their daily productivity.

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Back to the project

      The Dwark Expressway discussion, Debate and Humour have all been interesting and contributions valuable and entertaining (recently on the movie production gasp).

      May I request members to keep updating the thread on the purchases, negotiations, news and updates on the ATS project also.

      Has any one else purchased, I have responded to 3 to 4 members on the name in which the cheque was issued. Gentleman if you have purchased please share.

      On my end I will post when I have updates on the project. By the way there is a very informative/challenging thought driven thread in IREF on Dwarka Expressway.

      Awating updates on the ATS project in 109.....gentlemen who had PM me on cheque in favour of details..have u made ur purchases ? if yes please share with us all.
      Nothing Surprises Me

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        can you compare this with raheja revanta adv and dis adv anyone pls

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          hey vb.ji

          welcome bk after ta short break. well I think u can atleast speak to ATS for higher discount to you due to ur all-time loyality.

          You c an see forum members are aspiring to own ATS but dont have courage of big risk of almost a crore..also we cant look at ATS in isolation of Dway.

          It will be interesting to see loyalists booked in pre-launch react :
          when ATS opens all cards -CLP prices, discounting, availability, layout, plans...still this thready is yet to see ACTUAL ACTION near to launch .


          Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          The Dwark Expressway discussion, Debate and Humour have all been interesting and contributions valuable and entertaining (recently on the movie production gasp).

          May I request members to keep updating the thread on the purchases, negotiations, news and updates on the ATS project also.

          Has any one else purchased, I have responded to 3 to 4 members on the name in which the cheque was issued. Gentleman if you have purchased please share.

          On my end I will post when I have updates on the project. By the way there is a very informative/challenging thought driven thread in IREF on Dwarka Expressway.

          Awating updates on the ATS project in 109.....gentlemen who had PM me on cheque in favour of details..have u made ur purchases ? if yes please share with us all.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Han no harm in being ready and analyzing side by side....Agar jamega to le lenge varna aage badhenge....

            Mujhe bas thoda dar lagta hain entering at 4500 levels keeping in mind the issues of delays and litigation etc....

            I am looking at this option to just diversify the portfolio and also because of the fear of missing out on the D way Opportunity over long term.

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              4.0K is a ? price with literally nothing over there now & 4K is also alnmost <50% of fully developed dwarka.

              Its not for the sake of negotiation, but I think if new Ggn is 3K (w/o basic infra) & NH8 is 3.5-->4.3K, d-way may make some air around 4.0--> 4.3.

              Rest all suggestions are welcome.
              [Pricing logic of 4.0DP is still beyound my understanding]


              Originally posted by amit001
              Nipsy what do you feel about buying at 4500 on D way..?

              Could this be the case of entering at short to medium term peak on D way?
              Last edited October 14 2011, 02:07 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Litigation is a big Risk & we have to hold ourselves tight.
                ATS being a decent builder, INVESTMENT IS SAFE though it may become dormant (not dead) for some time


                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Han no harm in being ready and analyzing side by side....Agar jamega to le lenge varna aage badhenge....

                Mujhe bas thoda dar lagta hain entering at 4500 levels keeping in mind the issues of delays and litigation etc....

                I am looking at this option to just diversify the portfolio and also because of the fear of missing out on the D way Opportunity over long term.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  I think it will be like 4 DP and 4500-4550...

                  Baki the min size is also 1700 making the over ticket size very large...


                  Agar 2 BHK bhi hota i wud have taken the plunge, the minimum ticket size is over 1 cr....kahi atak gaya to lene ke dene na pad jaaye

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Baat theek hain nipsy - worst yeh hoga ki 4 ke badle 8 saal main return aaega...worst to worst case...Godo thing is that overall invetsment is safe with ATS, which is not the case with a lot of builders now a days.

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      ATS, Indiabulls & Godrej all r good builders.
                      they cannot put their reputation on stake...something surely is going on beyond our thinking....

                      As regars 4.5K, this is again a question.
                      As many guys on forum said I dont think a normal salary person can take that big risk.


                      Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Baat theek hain nipsy - worst yeh hoga ki 4 ke badle 8 saal main return aaega...worst to worst case...Godo thing is that overall invetsment is safe with ATS, which is not the case with a lot of builders now a days.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X