Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are no holy cows...

In the last few days, this thread has seen enough for people to see how some people have blind spots and are selectively choosing to side step the core questions and fundamentals bu just singing the ATS tune.... And in the process ending up bidding for the DEway brokers and agents...

Let people use their brains and do the due diligence as with any financial investment rather than just do by particular name- ATS/ DLF/ Emaar/ Godrej or whatever....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Vb, poiltely request you not to attack somebody's investment.

I have also invested in ATS sector 109, but that doesn't mean that rest of the people invested elsewhere are at a loss.
    All of us are different individuals with different opinions. Each of us have have our strong reasons to invest. And lets hope that our investment does well, but not by questioning other peoples motives and investments.
    If I say Deway will be completed in 3-4 years and someone says 10 years, each of us have our reasons(facts & speculation) to say so. Just a matter of dis-agreement, not an ugly altercation.
    regards
    Wishing all a very Happy Diwali
    May all investments prosper

Did not mean to Attack, nor have I attacked, I have asked the questions, please read my post, it Politely speaks of learning from last experiences as the blogger has been very critical and thus from the same point I requested sharing experiences.

My post where I said Manojas ban is a loss to the forum got ignored by Manoja and yourself.

If honest critic needs to be equally critical and not selective. Also failures are a step to success.

If asking for learnings is an attack then I do not agree.
    Please re read my post .

I do make the point that being a critic is ok, but completely selectively bad mouthing a good project and builder is not good and thus called out on the amount of weightage we need to allocate to an critic.

I have been most polite and just feel that if one is a critic to a certain project why is the same person not a critic to Spire where as per Agastya shared that 2 years not a single brick laid.

However I will not question till unfair criticism is not dished to the projects I am invested in. Fair points are welcome.
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

Spire is not a failure . There r many projects which r to start construction after 14 months, Spire is not the only one . Just calculate the ROI of Spire . U look to have a very investigative nature ( but alas, u need to investigate much more ), so would let u fulfill, this need of yrs..Find out & work on it . Once u find out, u would run to book Spire.

This is the exact point. I am getting better ROI from my eway investment compared to all SPR investments. And this is what all other investors of dway have experienced who have invested with decent builders.
    CommentQuote
  • vb, U have yr. fundamentals totally wrong .

I have said this many times, i have issues with the D e way - litigation & what not . I do have issues on the expected high pricing of ATS .

U need straighten yr. facts .

Rest later or whatever .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    VB,

Do you mind sharing your investments. I did not find any in either the "worst investments" nor in the "best investments" threads....

Or do you only invest in ATS as an article of faith?

I do not have worst or best investments. Nr do I criticise other projects that the criticism unfairly starts impacting potential buyers.

Yes, I have all my investments with ATS. Some have given excellent returns, if I sell, one has been just good.

I am not singing any tune, being honest as u see above.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, u r right . Whether D e way returns r because of hype or anything else time will tell .

Whether both investments ( d e way or SPR ) have equal risks associated with them , u know better .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    This is the exact point. I am getting better ROI from my eway investment compared to all SPR investments. And this is what all other investors of dway have experienced who have invested with decent builders.
    CommentQuote
  • My simple point is, there are issues presently in both cases even though ROI is good. We both are counting on future. You are holding because you hope to see things going positive in future and same holds for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    vb2309, Sir ji, please get yr. facts right .

Spire is not a failure . There r many projects which r to start construction after 14 months, Spire is not the only one . Just calculate the ROI of Spire . U look to have a very investigative nature ( but alas, u need to investigate much more ), so would let u fulfill, this need of yrs.. Find out & work on it . Once u find out, u would run to book Spire :bab (59):.

U seem to be just ignorant on my other investments in GGN. U need to spend some time in the forum . U would learn . Again, i hope u have fun looking for them . LOL :D.

Meri Jaipur investment . It was meant to be a long term investment . I hope u donot have any problems with it . I have been quite forthcoming on that .

M Tech was a fraud Builder, so, why r u hassled ?? LOL. Don't one get in bad investments ? I hope u r not feeling bad on my having recovered my money from this Builder ???

Besides GGN, i have investments in Shimla, Chail, Pune, Delhi . R u looking for details ???

Btw, r u from the Income Tax department :bab (45):????

U don't need to be enlightened . So, Chill . Your purpose, tone & motive is quite apparent .

Manoja,

Did u read my post on the loss to the forum due to a ban on you?
    I am not against your points, issues are:
    1. Your total unfair apposition to other projects apart from your Spire where 2 years delay in laying a single brick is acceptable to you.
    2. Epitome of negativity in your posts for ATS 109 and DE while never mentioning the positives that make some of us invest.
    3. Language and use of cartoon , smileys, block, bold etc
    4. Deliberately pulling down other projects while giving undue advantage to ur investment in SPIRE

The above 4 need to stop.

I respect your hard earned experience, please allow us to gain from it POSITIVELY.

Vb2309

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Manoja,

Did u read my post on the loss to the forum due to a ban on you?
    I am not against your points, issues are:
    1. Your total unfair apposition to other projects apart from your Spire where 2 years delay in laying a single brick is acceptable to you.
    2. Epitome of negativity in your posts for ATS 109 and DE while never mentioning the positives that make some of us invest.
    3. Language and use of cartoon , smileys, block, bold etc
    4. Deliberately pulling down other projects while giving undue advantage to ur investment in SPIRE

The above 4 need to stop.

I respect your hard earned experience, please allow us to gain from it POSITIVELY.

Vb2309

vb2309

Most of the members here are investors and want to earn quick money by investing in low price projects without doing a proper diligence. They want to force their views on others and try to justify even worst investments they have in the past.

They did the same thing to Chintel what they are doing now to ATS. Chintel was sold in a matter of days and ATS will meet same fate.

They are out to give negative views to dway projects beacause they have missed the bus. Following are some of the example of their views

1. No Good builder on dway- They are in a shock now
    2. God knows when construction will start- Tender awarded
    3. No sector roads- Tender floated
    4. Tender is for 42m only-This is only the first phase

Now they talk about ROI,Litigation, Delhi side. This will continue till the time they are not invested on dway.
    CommentQuote
  • All Dway investors should join together

Hi
    Greetings

Once again wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali..

On this special night of light and brightness.. all invested in Dway should join together and be prepared of the impending dangers.

Issue of ATS ridiculous price, lack of tranparency, being unfair, monopolistic, poor management of information, insider trading are just a small shade of dark clouds to come..

The issues that are more important for which all dway proponents should unite are concerning slow to no pace of development by government authorities and agencies causing builders to find excuses for non delivery on time..
    16 Litigations on Haryana side,
    involvement of 3 govts,
    Delhi side land acquisition/assesment/survey/ tenders not starting,
    differences between Huda and MCG etc
    Builders cartels through JVs rigging prices, would retard the process further.

Situation gets horrific when external infrastructure like sewerage, water, electricity, sector roads, master roads do not come into existence for years at stretch.. The agencies here would be HUDA, MCG, DTCP for the Haryana side and DDA, PWD, Govt of Delhi and Central Govt for the Delhi side of Dwarka Expressway..

I had rather been busy in a similar situation where only the Haryana agencies are involved in Neharpar Faridabad and a huge demonstration is being planned by people on 13th Nov due to lack of development by Huda...
    The seriousness of this can be checked in the open link which I had been busy helping my friends write for similar issues in Neharpar Faridabad
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

Just sent this to major newspapers, Consumer Complaints, ministry of urban affairs, Public Grievance under ministry of administrative reforms etc details available of various authorities on the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=7
    Sheet Important Websites and addresses

Just to give all dwarka expressway proponents a tryst with reality

Please join together and form an association proactively.. if you look at things professionally.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Once again wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali..

On this special night of light and brightness.. all invested in Dway should join together and be prepared of the impending dangers.

Issue of ATS ridiculous price, lack of tranparency, being unfair, monopolistic, poor management of information, insider trading are just a small shade of dark clouds to come..

The issues that are more important for which all dway proponents should unite are concerning slow to no pace of development by government authorities and agencies causing builders to find excuses for non delivery on time..
    16 Litigations on Haryana side,
    involvement of 3 govts,
    Delhi side land acquisition/assesment/survey/ tenders not starting,
    differences between Huda and MCG etc
    Builders cartels through JVs rigging prices, would retard the process further.

Situation gets horrific when external infrastructure like sewerage, water, electricity, sector roads, master roads do not come into existence for years at stretch.. The agencies here would be HUDA, MCG, DTCP for the Haryana side and DDA, PWD, Govt of Delhi and Central Govt for the Delhi side of Dwarka Expressway..

I had rather been busy in a similar situation where only the Haryana agencies are involved in Neharpar Faridabad and a huge demonstration is being planned by people on 13th Nov due to lack of development by Huda...
    The seriousness of this can be checked in the open link which I had been busy helping my friends write for similar issues in Neharpar Faridabad
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

Just sent this to major newspapers, Consumer Complaints, ministry of urban affairs, Public Grievance under ministry of administrative reforms etc details available of various authorities on the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=7
    Sheet Important Websites and addresses

Just to give all dwarka expressway proponents a tryst with reality

Please join together and form an association proactively.. if you look at things professionally.

Cheers

List of negatives
    Is there a list of positives why people and big builders are investing in DE.
    CommentQuote
  • The Yamuna expressway was a far more ambitious project(compared to Dway) with multiple hurdles standing in its way. The 165km long highway faced lots of litigation & land acquisition hassles. Although 2 years late, today it is set to become a reality.
    SC clears final hurdle in way of Yamuna Expressway - Economic Times

The Dway also has its share of hurdles, but I believe they will be sorted out eventually.

I am not loosing sleep over the "impending dangers" on Dway investors as projected by BlessU, but I fully agree with him that "He Who Laughs Last, Laughs The Best..." :)
    Regards,
    Goodnight & have a blessed Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Kalidasas of Modern society

Hi
    Greetings

For those who like Cliches and Proponents of Dway here is another one...

"Half of mankind's sufferings are due to egotism and other half due to ignorance.."

I am in genuine interest of the dway investors talking about the same HUDA and the same Govt of Haryana which in its own state has an abysymal track record of performance. Those blinded by their Personal states of Nirwanas would never never see LIVE FACTs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

These Kalidasas of modern world will not mind chopping the same branch on which they are sitting. The same Huda in the same city of GURGAON was fined by the Honble HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANA not long ago..

check news Court slaps  Rs 50,000-fine on HUDA - Hindustan Times http://www.surgegurgaon.org/edc.html; http://www.indianexpress.com/news/explain-external-development-charge-better/781994/

boss AANKHON DEKHI MAKHI NIGLI NAHIN JA SAKTI, I do not have anything personal against anybody but if like the passerby who gave Kalidas the wisdom of life, I am here to absolve you of your innocent ignorance..

Hope that makes sense.

Price of ATS is ridiculous is another thing all together.. negative I may appear but not ignorant like kalidasas..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • You can find people who have invested in the flop projects or on SPR , going totally paranoia fearing people going to DEW and their projects going more south.
    Bless U and manoja bhai we do understand that you have grave problems with DEW projects...
    Sometimes railway is a problem..(you even talk about going at night to find the vibrations of railway...eg Mahindra), sometimes naala is a problem, sometimes litigation, sometimes pricing, something or everything...India bulls gets the tender there is a problem,Chntel launch the project...He is a mafia, ATS asks for DP and offers good price ..he is arrogant...

The fact is pepole who invested in these projects already made lot of money..Thanks god your posts did not affect them...But there will be some poor guys who were influenced and lost on the good opportunities. Show me one project where you said do not invest and is doing bad...
    The reasons you give are so extremely exaggerated and in reality are either normal risks or are already known in the public domain.
    Everyone knows that there is nothing on DEW today..When GK and Lajpat nagar in delhi were established pepole called them refugee colonies..One corner of the world..No one wanted to go there..Old Delhi was the talk of the town and the inn thing...
    20 Years ago Saket was as remote as anything ...complete viraana surounded by rocks and bushes....Evryone knows the story of DLF colonies...
    The advantage of being close to Delhi is well in from of everyone.

These are not ifs and Buts but the facts.

DEw offers a future for investors who believe in the project DEW. without DEW coming to reality no one would have invested thousands of crores (builders ,investors e.t.c.).

The question is time. No one said DEW is inhabitable in 1 year...or 2 years...

ATS and Shobha bought the lands very recently ( at least they invested 100s of crores in land )...Magadh pride said this is wrong so I posted the news directly from the website of these builders...Its a common news in any case...

People here were denying even these facts also....

The problem is getting so negative about the projects and to do mud slinging with such hatred that the motives are really questionable.

We request everyone to put the POV and do it with dignity and reduce the negativity quotient in debates...let them be debates and not war...

I will still invest in DEW (delhi side) and will support builders like ATS and Shobha who have performed in past and jo brokers ke bal par nahin chalte...

If that is the problem with them then let it be....
    CommentQuote
  • Negativity v/s Ignorance

Hi
    Greetings

I am genuinely in the interest of the Dwarka expressway coming to existance and have attempted to present arguments about actual problems with numerous proofs of inherent problems.

Being ignorant is worse than being negative!!!
    Infact all who wish to invest and visit this blog, is to get information!!!
    Information which is substantiated by facts.. about letters being sent to subscribers on dway by builders expressing inability to offer possession due to non availability of infrastructure are FACTS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/251480-post1081.htmlf

Fine slapped to HUDA by High court is a fact Court slaps  Rs 50,000-fine on HUDA - Hindustan Times http://www.surgegurgaon.org/edc.html; Explain external development charge better: HC to HUDA - Indian Express

16 cases on dway haryana side are facts mentioned in the same Dway tender which members are quoting as positive!! Is that a Positive??Dwarka Expressway Tender5

Now this "Matter of Fact" inability to provide possession letter was by a company Raheja (300+ acres appx) which is 5-10 times the land bank in GGN as compared to ATS (13 acres).. How can one ignore these facts?? The inability is due to Sector roads and dway inability is not mentioned!!

Those who are informed are less fearful as they are more prepared..

Only if I would be a builder whos motto is "JAI KARWA GAI JANTA,, APNA KAAM CHALTA" would taken the entire money as DP from customers for the project would go to bed in peace without clarifying on disabling covenants/risks/disclaimers.

"8-10 saal ka appetite hai customers main" approach is very prevalent in many builders..

I am sure for any builder who has the right marketing and customer services approach would never think like this

ATS has delivered good projects which sell at a premium because it has delivered value for money suited to aspiration needs of a client segment..
    Govt departments, agencies, states, courts on the other hand, behave in their own fashion, which builders having far higher stakes have not been able to influence till date.

Hope good sense prevails on this night of lights and wisdom.
    More such information is available on the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=3

Cheers
    CommentQuote