Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i agree rahul..going at night to find the vibrations of railway...in Mahindra project was really funny and double speak. It would have been a geniune advice if the advisor would have done the same and heard the horns of thousands of truck on NH 8 while investing in palm hills or would have a research on the smell of the adjoining rice factory. but in case of there project they tell to look at big picture and future plans..
    CommentQuote
  • Disguised Unemployment

Hi
    Greetings

Just went through the full days posts on the thread and am getting a general feeling that there is rampant Disguised Unemployment on ATS thread.. both for those invested, those planning to invest, those annoyed as well as those claiming to have invested..

wonder how many people have 80-90 lac in white to pay as dp and all the time to chant only one mantra, being at senior positions?? Truly a conundrum for me..

GOD BLESS THEM.. for me I have decided not to reply to Kalidasas........... selectively.. ;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am genuinely in the interest of the Dwarka expressway coming to existance and have attempted to present arguments about actual problems with numerous proofs of inherent problems.

Being ignorant is worse than being negative!!!

<being ignorant and being negative is far worse...

Infact all who wish to invest and visit this blog, is to get information!!!

Exactly and your extreme negative comments make them loose on good opportunity.
    Name one project you said do not invest and is now doing bad...You did not answer....

Information which is substantiated by facts.. about letters being sent to subscribers on dway by builders expressing inability to offer possession due to non availability of infrastructure are FACTS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/251480-post1081.htmlf

Of course everyone knows the infra shall be available 3 years from now ..ATS will be delivered then... not now.

Fine slapped to HUDA by High court is a fact Court slaps  Rs 50,000-fine on HUDA - Hindustan Times http://www.surgegurgaon.org/edc.html; Explain external development charge better: HC to HUDA - Indian Express

COLOR="red"]Totally irrelevant point for DEW..infact a good news that EDC will go down...
    Sirji If you have complaints with HUDA then you want to say that etire GGn is bad..God really should Bless U

16 cases on dway haryana side are facts mentioned in the same Dway tender which members are quoting as positive!! Is that a Positive??Dwarka Expressway Tender5
    Common knowledge and also if HUDA decides to build road despite that is surely a good news...this shows the conviction HUDA has to settle the issues.

Now this "Matter of Fact" inability to provide possession letter was by a company Raheja (300+ acres appx) which is 5-10 times the land bank in GGN as compared to ATS (13 acres).. How can one ignore these facts?? The inability is due to Sector roads and dway inability is not mentioned!!

height of Hypocritical behavior...Same Raheja you favored in a thread for Revanta ...My god you are unbelievable.... How can you keep your credibility...
    Those who are informed are less fearful as they are more prepared..

Exactly and so are the prices ....

Only if I would be a builder whos motto is "JAI KARWA GAI JANTA,, APNA KAAM CHALTA" would taken the entire money as DP from customers for the project would go to bed in peace without clarifying on disabling covenants/risks/disclaimers.

"8-10 saal ka appetite hai customers main" approach is very prevalent in many builders..

I am sure for any builder who has the right marketing and customer services approach would never think like this

ATS has delivered good projects which sell at a premium because it has delivered value for money suited to aspiration needs of a client segment..
    Govt departments, agencies, states, courts on the other hand, behave in their own fashion, which builders having far higher stakes have not been able to influence till date.

Hope good sense prevails on this night of lights and wisdom.
    More such information is available on the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=3

Cheers

Bless U you really are extreme negative and of course have selective amnesia...as far as DEW projects goes....
    CommentQuote
  • ATS quality - end user opinion

I must say that ATS is an below average builder looking at the quality of flat delivered at Greater Noida project.
    this feedback is is not from google or from others view point but, from own experience.. few points:
    - ATS quality is substandard in terms of quality of material and workmanship. i a comparing with purvanchal and my expectation..
    - like other greedy builders they have breached prospectus offerings and constructing new buildings as they have purchased increased FAR from authority.
    - like other cheap builders their projets are delayed by 2.5 = years and on top of it they increase super area (without increasing crpoet area) so that they can avoid penalty.
    - no end user is interested in paying extra premium, check GNoida thread from averageJoe.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kalidasa story version

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Just went through the full days posts on the thread and am getting a general feeling that there is rampant Disguised Unemployment on ATS thread.. both for those invested, those planning to invest, those annoyed as well as those claiming to have invested..

wonder how many people have 80-90 lac in white to pay as dp and all the time to chant only one mantra, being at senior positions?? Truly a conundrum for me..

GOD BLESS THEM.. for me I have decided not to reply to Kalidasas........... selectively.. ;)

Cheers

Finally found it.. experience how information, knowledge of facts can change a personality..

Here is a refresher about kalidasa.. thats what happens when an ignorant person becomes aware..The Legend of Kalidas

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing.. good to know end user perspective... which project is this ??

Originally Posted by vivekagl

I must say that ATS is an below average builder looking at the quality of flat delivered at Greater Noida project.
    this feedback is is not from google or from others view point but, from own experience.. few points:
    - ATS quality is substandard in terms of quality of material and workmanship. i a comparing with purvanchal and my expectation..
    - like other greedy builders they have breached prospectus offerings and constructing new buildings as they have purchased increased FAR from authority.
    - like other cheap builders their projets are delayed by 2.5 = years and on top of it they increase super area (without increasing crpoet area) so that they can avoid penalty.
    - no end user is interested in paying extra premium, check GNoida thread from averageJoe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Manoja,

Did u read my post on the loss to the forum due to a ban on you?
    I am not against your points, issues are:

I read the obituary u wrote on me . I also pointed out that u r accusing me of launching personal attacks, while ignoring personal attacks made on me by some of yr. friends & co investors of the D e way . U agreed & said that u missed on those posts . I also pointed out that u couldn't have missed( until it was an intentional miss ) on the these posts which were attacking me personally, since u have quoted such posts in yr. comments . I hope u understand, what i am trying to say . It is no rocket science . it is amply clear & shows the intent .

1. Your total unfair apposition to other projects apart from your Spire where 2 years delay in laying a single brick is acceptable to you.

I have asked u to calculate the ROI in Spire . Please do that . Till then, u don't have any basis to discuss on Spire. Another thing, please get yr. facts right ( it seems to be a big problem for u ) . Cheques of the earliest investors started getting debited in April end /May 2010 . So, it is not two years . I have also told u that there r many projects in GGN ( DLF, Unitech to count a few among them ), whose projects have not started after 1.5 years from launching . So, yr. targeting Spire looks specifically meant to target me .

2. Epitome of negativity in your posts for ATS 109 and DE while never mentioning the positives that make some of us invest.

U & some of yr. friends r there to post all the positives on ATS & D e way. U don't leave anything positive to be talked for others . Only thing left for others to talk r the negative aspects . Let me know, what negatives, i have posted about ATS, except my issues on very high expected launch price of this project ?

3. Language and use of cartoon , smileys, block, bold etc

What is the problem in using them ?? They r there to be used . I am not the only person using them . It would be a different matter if u r ignorant on using them . Please look at the FAQ . Would help u .

4. Deliberately pulling down other projects while giving undue advantage to ur investment in SPIRE

I have been one of the worst critics of Spire . I have posted complaints against them in the forum . If u close yr. eyes to facts, god may help u . Repeating wrong/biased/motivated/malafied information doesn't make it right & doesn't change facts, but clearly indicates on the intent of the person doing so & speaks volume on his mis intentions . Again, calculate the ROI on Spire & tell me how it is the worst investment ? Also let me know, if i talk negative about D e way, how does it help Spire ? Have u seen me posting that D e way is the worst investment & only invest in Spire ? Please answer, i would wait for them .

The above 4 need to stop.

I have replied to all of yr. points . U need to stop attacking people personally in some guise or the other, u need to stop spreading wrong information on Spire & me & u also need to learn to absorb some hard facts on the D e way . They r facts, whether u deny them or close yr. eyes on them, that is really up to u .

U need to stop all this .

I respect your hard earned experience, please allow us to gain from it POSITIVELY.

I am sure u would gain from my experience & experiences of many others, but learn to earn that . All the wrong information being spread & hitting below the belt in some guise or the other must stop, it will not take u anywhere . Also, please stop the habit of convinently ignoring some posts & selectively answering, as per yr. convenience .

Vb2309

vb2309

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

Wishing u well . Have fun .

MANOJa
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for showing an entirely different face of ATS . Many people will not like it, but if what u say is correct, it is a major worrying point .

Please share any more information u have on this .

CommentQuote
  • Looks like many skeletons r set to tumble out of the ATS closet .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Once again wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali..

On this special night of light and brightness.. all invested in Dway should join together and be prepared of the impending dangers.

Issue of ATS ridiculous price, lack of tranparency, being unfair, monopolistic, poor management of information, insider trading are just a small shade of dark clouds to come..

The issues that are more important for which all dway proponents should unite are concerning slow to no pace of development by government authorities and agencies causing builders to find excuses for non delivery on time..
    16 Litigations on Haryana side,
    involvement of 3 govts,
    Delhi side land acquisition/assesment/survey/ tenders not starting,
    differences between Huda and MCG etc
    Builders cartels through JVs rigging prices, would retard the process further.

Situation gets horrific when external infrastructure like sewerage, water, electricity, sector roads, master roads do not come into existence for years at stretch.. The agencies here would be HUDA, MCG, DTCP for the Haryana side and DDA, PWD, Govt of Delhi and Central Govt for the Delhi side of Dwarka Expressway..

I had rather been busy in a similar situation where only the Haryana agencies are involved in Neharpar Faridabad and a huge demonstration is being planned by people on 13th Nov due to lack of development by Huda...
    The seriousness of this can be checked in the open link which I had been busy helping my friends write for similar issues in Neharpar Faridabad
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

Just sent this to major newspapers, Consumer Complaints, ministry of urban affairs, Public Grievance under ministry of administrative reforms etc details available of various authorities on the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=7
    Sheet Important Websites and addresses

Just to give all dwarka expressway proponents a tryst with reality

Please join together and form an association proactively.. if you look at things professionally.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Good note

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    You can find people who have invested in the flop projects or on SPR , going totally paranoia fearing people going to DEW and their projects going more south.
    Bless U and manoja bhai we do understand that you have grave problems with DEW projects...
    Sometimes railway is a problem..(you even talk about going at night to find the vibrations of railway...eg Mahindra), sometimes naala is a problem, sometimes litigation, sometimes pricing, something or everything...India bulls gets the tender there is a problem,Chntel launch the project...He is a mafia, ATS asks for DP and offers good price ..he is arrogant...

The fact is pepole who invested in these projects already made lot of money..Thanks god your posts did not affect them...But there will be some poor guys who were influenced and lost on the good opportunities. Show me one project where you said do not invest and is doing bad...
    The reasons you give are so extremely exaggerated and in reality are either normal risks or are already known in the public domain.
    Everyone knows that there is nothing on DEW today..When GK and Lajpat nagar in delhi were established pepole called them refugee colonies..One corner of the world..No one wanted to go there..Old Delhi was the talk of the town and the inn thing...
    20 Years ago Saket was as remote as anything ...complete viraana surounded by rocks and bushes....Evryone knows the story of DLF colonies...
    The advantage of being close to Delhi is well in from of everyone.

These are not ifs and Buts but the facts.

DEw offers a future for investors who believe in the project DEW. without DEW coming to reality no one would have invested thousands of crores (builders ,investors e.t.c.).

The question is time. No one said DEW is inhabitable in 1 year...or 2 years...

ATS and Shobha bought the lands very recently ( at least they invested 100s of crores in land )...Magadh pride said this is wrong so I posted the news directly from the website of these builders...Its a common news in any case...

People here were denying even these facts also....

The problem is getting so negative about the projects and to do mud slinging with such hatred that the motives are really questionable.

We request everyone to put the POV and do it with dignity and reduce the negativity quotient in debates...let them be debates and not war...

I will still invest in DEW (delhi side) and will support builders like ATS and Shobha who have performed in past and jo brokers ke bal par nahin chalte...

If that is the problem with them then let it be....

Well analysed , both the project and the sychopathy of the self proclaimed critics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    The Yamuna expressway was a far more ambitious project(compared to Dway) with multiple hurdles standing in its way. The 165km long highway faced lots of litigation & land acquisition hassles. Although 2 years late, today it is set to become a reality.
    SC clears final hurdle in way of Yamuna Expressway - Economic Times

The Dway also has its share of hurdles, but I believe they will be sorted out eventually.

I am not loosing sleep over the "impending dangers" on Dway investors as projected by BlessU, but I fully agree with him that "He Who Laughs Last, Laughs The Best..." :)
    Regards,
    Goodnight & have a blessed Diwali

Great note......thanks for the link too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    i agree rahul..going at night to find the vibrations of railway...in Mahindra project was really funny and double speak. It would have been a geniune advice if the advisor would have done the same and heard the horns of thousands of truck on NH 8 while investing in palm hills or would have a research on the smell of the adjoining rice factory. but in case of there project they tell to look at big picture and future plans..

:-)))))))
    Did not know the NH8 story.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

Wishing u well . Have fun .

MANOJa

Interesting..?..unbelievable .......2 years SPIRE LAUNCH OCT 2009 (or 18 months sas per Manoja) , not a single brick laid, and this man is saying calculate ROI !!!!!!!
    What rate did u book? 2689 per sq foot.

MANOJA YOU blogged on 12 July 2010
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have a booked a 3BR+SQ apartment today at Rs 2689.00(BSP 2876 less 5.0% discount,less 1.5% discount on payment of third installment). Senior members comment on the project & the price. I plan to exit in one years time

I hear it is now around at 2800 after buying it for approx. 2700. Is it 100 per sq ft increase in 18 months IF YOU FIND A BUYER TO BUY IN A PROJECT WHICH LAUNCED 2 years back is still nt started construction. Oh yes, it is NOT on Dwarka Expeessway.

GREAT ROI, LESS THAN FIX DEPOSIT. 100 Rs in 18 months ......LOL....please criticise SPIRE with same passion as u criticise DE and then we will listen to your partial, vested views.

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    ISHANb Bhai, great review. Just want to add some thing,

1- Spire south honeymoon period of 1.5 year is over and yet no news to start the construction works at site.
    2- Pricing of 4000+ for Spire south is not justified because of bad floor plan. I repeat Spire South floor plan is one of the worst floor plan. Investors may be happy with their investment but not the end-user. If some body has to pay 4000+ defiantly he will look at floor plan.

SPIRE IS FACING PANIC SELLING SCENARIO RISKS AND HERE IS Manoja TELLING HIS GREAT ROI AND AT THE SAME TIME QUESTIONING ATS PRICING AND ONLY NEGATIVES OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY WHERE SHOBA, CHINTELS AND ATS ARE BUILDING PROJECTS.

If not then what ate the correct numbers please?
    What is the Nh8 story ?

OH WAT IS THE ROI OF SPIRE YOU SAID ?

Vb

Post from a investor in SPIRE

Originally Posted by suavedude
    A few brokers were quoting to me prices as low as 2800 psf last week. But, as Amit Bhai has pointed out such quotations can be tricks by brokers acting in tandem to cause panic selling among Spire investors.

On another note , it seems Manoj Ji has been permanently banned by IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl

I did not know that.
    Did t include the economic slowdown years?
    How much time it took for te project to omelette?
    Do u know what was the launch price and what is the present sales price?
    Are you invested in the key noida competitor 3C also?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. find my comments below.

I have been living in ATS projects for over 5 years now & am much impressed by the overall quality. Also, the maintenance has been really amazing.
    Purvanchal is no doubt good, but personally, I personally find ATS a notch above. Also, covered area to super area ratio of ATS is better than Purvanchal. The selling rate for ATS is also slightly above Purvanchal in Noida. I don't know about Gr. Noida.
    They are making a dozen row houses extra compared to the original layout. They could have built high towers instead. I am not justifying it, as it is not the perfect thing to do. I am wondering what some other builder might have done.(Eldeco on Noida eway is a classic example)
    Not the perfect thing to do by ATS. They are charging extra from the guys to whom penalty has been paid. But they did not charge from folks in phase I although registry was done on increased super area. I bought in phase I, got the extra area free of cost. & BTW the delay was due to the economic slowdown and a letter was promptly sent to all. Tell me how many builders accept in writing that they are delaying a project
    I strongly disagree. I reside in ATS paradiso & two weeks ago a deal was closed (in my presence) at 3800psf. Pls. compare with adjoining Unitech Heights, Eldeco Green Meadows, Vrinda city, Unitech Horozons, etc. ATS commands a good premium.
    And all those in doubt can personally visit the ATS paradiso complex in GNoida. A picture is worth a thousand words and a visit is worth a thousand pictures :).

CommentQuote