Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Pls. find my comments below.

I agree with beowulf. Around 1 year back I was getting ATS flat is Greater Noida Project for around for around Rs. 2800-3000 psf but now it is at least around Rs. 3500. I think it was initially launched around Rs. 1800 psf few years back. It got late like most of other projects in NCR . On other hand most of other flats in greater noida are around Rs. 2300-2500 psf. even if they were launched around Rs. 2000-2200 psf. around 5-6 years back.

So there is at least some appreciation in ATS project in last 1-2 years also.

I have seen 1 movie and some part of that was shoot at ATS Greater Noida project.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion: Can you two quit. There is no winner or loser. Opinions expressed and read. We agree not to agree. That sort of thing.

Let us - me atleast- learn more about ATS capabilities or otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Interesting..?..unbelievable .......2 years SPIRE LAUNCH OCT 2009 (or 18 months sas per Manoja) , not a single brick laid, and this man is saying calculate ROI !!!!!!!
    What rate did u book? 2689 per sq foot.

MANOJA YOU blogged on 12 July 2010

I hear it is now around at 2800 after buying it for approx. 2700. Is it 100 per sq ft increase in 18 months IF YOU FIND A BUYER TO BUY IN A PROJECT WHICH LAUNCED 2 years back is still nt started construction. Oh yes, it is NOT on Dwarka Expeessway.

U r repeating the same thing in 3/4 different posts . I can see u don't have anything else to say on Spire . I have already answered to all your points, but again u r selectively answering . Choosing to answer, what is convenient to u .

I purchased Spire at less than 2700 & i had a confirmed buyer at 3225, 15 days back . If u r getting it at 2800, looks like somebody has been influenced by all yr. pots of ATS & wants to sell Spire at 2800 & join the D e way band wagon . Please calculate the ROI now, just don't imagine things . The construction is supposed to commence by December, which is really not far away . I would ask u to re calculate the ROI , after say 3-4 months of start of construction .

If u go through my posts of Spire, i have many times stated that Spire is a calculated risk, i have taken, but u seem to ignoring all this .LOL . I can see the desperation now .

GREAT ROI, LESS THAN FIX DEPOSIT. 100 Rs in 18 months ......LOL....please criticise SPIRE with same passion as u criticise DE and then we will listen to your partial, vested views.

LoL, some people hallucinate . They cannot absorb the thrashing of their most favorite project by an actual end user & love to spread rumors on others . When skeletons r tumbling out of the ATS closet, i can see many people getting panicky & saying & doing all kind of things . Understandable .

SPIRE IS FACING PANIC SELLING SCENARIO RISKS AND HERE IS Manoja TELLING HIS GREAT ROI AND AT THE SAME TIME QUESTIONING ATS PRICING AND ONLY NEGATIVES OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY WHERE SHOBA, CHINTELS AND ATS ARE BUILDING PROJECTS.

So, how many units have u bought in Spire ? Units r selling of Chintels & all most all other Builders in GGN . So, there is panic selling going on everywhere . Great logic . U deserve a round of applause for it . Some people love to day dream & only answer, what is suitable to them . I was expecting a lot more answers, but u seem to have adopted this practice from some of yr. forum friends to only answer, where u may have some sort of argument ( however, silly it may be ) & just shut eyes to the other questions, which r revealing yr, true motives .

If not then what ate the correct numbers please?
    What is the Nh8 story ?

OH WAT IS THE ROI OF SPIRE YOU SAID ?

YES, i SAID THAT & U STILL HAVE NOT CALCULATED IT . THE REASON IS UNDERSTANDABLE .

Vb

Wishing u well . Have fun .

MANOJa

Post from a investor in SPIRE

Just to remind u, the following remain unanswered from yr. end ( see my previous post ) -

1) I read the obituary u wrote on me . I also pointed out that u r accusing me of launching personal attacks, while ignoring personal attacks made on me by some of yr. friends & co investors of the D e way . U agreed & said that u missed on those posts . I also pointed out that u couldn't have missed( until it was an intentional miss ) on the these posts which were attacking me personally, since u have quoted such posts in yr. comments . I hope u understand, what i am trying to say . It is no rocket science . it is amply clear & shows the intent .

2) I have been one of the worst critics of Spire . I have posted complaints against them in the forum . If u close yr. eyes to facts, god may help u . Repeating wrong/biased/motivated/malafied information doesn't make it right & doesn't change facts, but clearly indicates on the intent of the person doing so & speaks volume on his mis intentions . Again, calculate the ROI on Spire & tell me how it is the worst investment ? Also let me know, if i talk negative about D e way, how does it help Spire ? Have u seen me posting that D e way is the worst investment & only invest in Spire ? Please answer, i would wait for them .

3) I am sure u would gain from my experience & experiences of many others, but learn to earn that . All the wrong information being spread & hitting below the belt in some guise or the other must stop, it will not take u anywhere . Also, please stop the habit of convinently ignoring some posts & selectively answering, as per yr. convenience .

Any comments on the above . What little u have answered is again rehashed up here & from some previous posts .
    CommentQuote
  • The much hyped and shot-in-movies project is ATS 93 village. Nothing before and nothing after that has lived up to the quality... I speak from personal experience, as have shared before in the forum ...

BTW, Some people might get influenced to buy a Delhi Metro coach to live inside.... many more movies shot there..:D

Originally Posted by vipulmails

So there is at least some appreciation in ATS project in last 1-2 years also.

I have seen 1 movie and some part of that was shoot at ATS Greater Noida project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    The much hyped and shot-in-movies project is ATS 93 village. Nothing before and nothing after that has lived up to the quality... I speak from personal experience, as have shared before in the forum ...

BTW, Some people might get influenced to buy a Delhi Metro coach to live inside.... many more movies shot there..:D

I thought movie was "Pyar ka Panchnama". Correct me if I am wrong.

Kuch bhi kaho, par movie was great :)
    CommentQuote
  • Motivating! Welcome aboard "Optimism"

This is one of the best motivational posts relevant to the moment on IREF in a long time.

"No worries" dway should be build hopefully sooner than next 3-4yrs .
    atleast thats the message well communicated by courts in NE & YEA cases...

Originally Posted by beowulf
    The Yamuna expressway was a far more ambitious project(compared to Dway) with multiple hurdles standing in its way. The 165km long highway faced lots of litigation & land acquisition hassles. Although 2 years late, today it is set to become a reality.
    SC clears final hurdle in way of Yamuna Expressway - Economic Times

The Dway also has its share of hurdles, but I believe they will be sorted out eventually.

I am not loosing sleep over the "impending dangers" on Dway investors as projected by BlessU, but I fully agree with him that "He Who Laughs Last, Laughs The Best..." :)
    Regards,
    Goodnight & have a blessed Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Is anybody aware of the Greater Noida thread of average Joe, vivekagl is talking about ?

Would to read some counter arguments on ATS, yaha pe to most log ATS family ko belong karte lagte hain . They only know how to sing tunes in praises of ATS & as per them, D e way is heaven, where ATS is Ram & rest of the Builders/areas r Ravan's .

Originally Posted by vivekagl

I must say that ATS is an below average builder looking at the quality of flat delivered at Greater Noida project.
    this feedback is is not from google or from others view point but, from own experience.. few points:
    - ATS quality is substandard in terms of quality of material and workmanship. i a comparing with purvanchal and my expectation..
    - like other greedy builders they have breached prospectus offerings and constructing new buildings as they have purchased increased FAR from authority.
    - like other cheap builders their projets are delayed by 2.5 = years and on top of it they increase super area (without increasing crpoet area) so that they can avoid penalty.
    - no end user is interested in paying extra premium, check GNoida thread from averageJoe.
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh Bhai, i think, u follow the Noida part of the forum regularly & frequently participate there . U might be able to lead me to the Greater Noida thread of average Joe, vivekagl is talking about .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Is anybody aware of the Greater Noida thread of average Joe, vivekagl is talking about ?

Would to read some counter arguments on ATS, yaha pe to most log ATS family ko belong karte lagte hain . They only know how to sing tunes in praises of ATS & as per them, D e way is heaven, where ATS is Ram & rest of the Builders/areas r Ravan's .
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D The policy clearly seems to be "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" & if u say something wrong on where i am invested, i would do the same .

Off course, the genuineness of the issue goes for a toss . People pretending to lecture others & trying to portray themselves as holders of ethics & carrying the flame of righteous attitude :bab (45):.

Real interesting......................

U said, u want to learn from my experience . Some gyan above to ponder upon & maybe learn from .

Wishing u well . Have fun .

MANOa

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Interesting..............

SPIRE IS FACING PANIC SELLING SCENARIO RISKS AND HERE IS Manoja TELLING HIS GREAT ROI AND AT THE SAME TIME QUESTIONING ATS PRICING AND ONLY NEGATIVES OF DWARKA EXPRESSWAY WHERE SHOBA, CHINTELS AND ATS ARE BUILDING PROJECTS.

Vb

CommentQuote
  • yesterday I was watching Big boss and I told my family that I am part of a discussion forum and people behave on that forum exactly like they do in the big boss house...

Koi kissi ki nahi sunta....we all are guilty for this mess.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. How correct, i was . The policy clearly seems to be "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" & if u say something wrong on where i am invested, i would do the same .

Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    i agree rahul..going at night to find the vibrations of railway...in Mahindra project was really funny and double speak. It would have been a geniune advice if the advisor would have done the same and heard the horns of thousands of truck on NH 8 while investing in palm hills or would have a research on the smell of the adjoining rice factory. but in case of there project they tell to look at big picture and future plans..
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, welcome back . So, how was yr. Diwali ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj - it always good to be with the family..

I really enjoyed.

How was yours?

Manoj Can i request you to you to take the initiate and stop commenting anything on ATS

VB Sir you also please stop commenting on individual projects just for countering Manoj..

Lets stop it here guys....This is not worth our time and energy..

Also for the last few days I have been watching all this from far and just reading this as some of the guests will read on this forum...

Let me tell you, we may not be realizing when we write on teh forum and are into a heated argument with another member...

Trust me - It looks very very ugly...

Not worth it guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Lets revisit the purpose of this thread. Maybe it will help us all to be aligned at the same level.
    1. How is the project location if all goes well(Dway, infra, etc)
    2. If all does not go well, within how much time will the place be habitable, when will the litigations be resolved
    3. Is the price of 4000+ justified; what is the ROI under different scenarios, etc
    4. When will the project be launched; layout, details, etc
    5. How is ATS as a builder

Pls. add if I missed something.

I think lot has been discussed, lots of POVs, but we need to keep our focus on the aforesaid issues.
    And lets try to keep the discussions fact based and provide credible info for people visiting this forum. And lets vow not to malign anyone or their investments. According to many, this(ATS on Dway) might be one of the bad investments, but lets respect their POV and have a healthy discussion. No point in getting angry or irritated; it won't help the project in any manner.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Ats is not just a hype but conviction of trust. People have given 1crore plus as a DP without proper launch....it's unlike any broker who shouts for any project for his 3percent....and also shouts on any project where he gets nothing.

On the other hand Manoja bro we are moving back to pre ban types of arguments here.

I agree with amit that it should stop now. All the points that were to said about this project and for DEW has been said...let thevreaders be the judge...

Request to stop...otherwise on everybthread this will happen and the IREF will suffer...
    CommentQuote