Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amit Bhai, Diwali was great .

Though, i feel that truth should always prevail & i always strive towards it & my point has always been that all views & counter views should be discussed in various threads, but would concede to yr. comment & would refrain from commenting here, as of now ( let's see, how things work out ) .

........& yes, no point in making the situation or helping in anyway to make the situation turn ugly . No point in continuing the discussion. I have conceded to the post of amit001 & will refrain from commenting here, as of now ( & wait & watch the situation ) . No point in making my fellow co investors suffer because of me, because some people here have adopted some very questionable & amusing policies ( if u find fault in areas, where i am invested, would do the same for yr. projects & they r being pretty open & proud about this . LOL :D)

We need to take this into account & help in keeping IREF the best place for all to discuss RE, gather feedback, so that everybody can gain .

......also, going for a holiday with my family, somewhere deep in the interior of Hills to relax for some time, so would be out of touch from IREF for a couple of days .

See u .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Manoj - it always good to be with the family..

I really enjoyed.

How was yours?

Manoj Can i request you to you to take the initiate and stop commenting anything on ATS

VB Sir you also please stop commenting on individual projects just for countering Manoj..

Lets stop it here guys....This is not worth our time and energy..

Also for the last few days I have been watching all this from far and just reading this as some of the guests will read on this forum...

Let me tell you, we may not be realizing when we write on teh forum and are into a heated argument with another member...

Trust me - It looks very very ugly...

Not worth it guys...

I agree Amit, I wont if Manoja stops bashing ATS and DE.
    I WILL follow his footsteps in this case only.
    CommentQuote
  • Again wrong facts . I have been stating hard facts on the D e way ( which, till date have not been replied to ) & i have not been bashing ATS .

If commenting on the high price of ATS & asking others to share different views on ATS is bashing ATS, really, cannot help yr. thinking . Really amazed at this .

No point in continuing the discussion. I have conceded on the post of amit001 & above all want IREF to prosper & remain the best place for discussions on RE .

Got to go now, time for some relaxing holiday .

See u .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Again wrong facts . I have been stating hard facts on the D e way ( which, till date have not been replied to ) & i have not been bashing ATS .

If commenting on the high price of ATS & asking others to share different views on ATS is bashing ATS, really, cannot help yr. thinking .

No point in continuing the discussion. I have conceded on the post of amit001 & above all want IREF to prosper & remain the best place for discussions on RE .

Got to go now, time for some relaxing holiday .

See u .

All the questions have been answered...leave it to others to judge it....

Have a nice holiday....need my iPad???
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is answered . All points r completely valid & remain unanswered .

When i go on a holiday, i leave all i pads, m-obiles, lap tops behind . Just give access to somebody close, on one emergency contact number of mine .

U need to learn how to relax completely . More gyan later on .
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome Mate

Originally Posted by amit001
    yesterday I was watching Big boss and I told my family that I am part of a discussion forum and people behave on that forum exactly like they do in the big boss house...

Koi kissi ki nahi sunta....we all are guilty for this mess.

Hi
    Greetings

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND:bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41):

People had actually been writing our obituaries off late.." accha insaan that... achi excel banaii thi... kabhi kabhi bahut zyaada irritate karta tha...afsoos ke challa gyaa..." too bad we are all back

some even had planned for a holiday..."I think i will rest for a couple of days:D"... some even got refund from their builders... " Rs300 settle ho gaya mamala"... Bhai if my suspension can benefit somebody by 5 lac lets split the cash and I am ready to be suspended 10 times:D....

Imbecile kalidasas

Its more fun to have you back mate... welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    yesterday I was watching Big boss and I told my family that I am part of a discussion forum and people behave on that forum exactly like they do in the big boss house...

Koi kissi ki nahi sunta....we all are guilty for this mess.

Amit,
    Wecome back.
    Your valuable notes were missed.

Amit, as far as I know ATS is now hopefully within next 2 to 4 weeks completing formality to launch. I think very limited inventory is left 100 flats or so , so if u are looking to buy, please do the required funds allignment.

Also, ATS may be launchinmg 2 more projects (not at DE) so there may be advertisement that will have ATS in print so will benefit all ATS projects.

if u are interested in investing in ATS 109, then plan up mate.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy..:bab (6):

Hope you had a nice Diwali.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND:bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41):

People had actually been writing our obituaries off late.." accha insaan that... achi excel banaii thi... kabhi kabhi bahut zyaada irritate karta tha...afsoos ke challa gyaa..." too bad we are all back

some even had planned for a holiday..."I think i will rest for a couple of days:D"... some even got refund from their builders... " Rs300 settle ho gaya mamala"... Bhai if my suspension can benefit somebody by 5 lac lets split the cash and I am ready to be suspended 10 times:D....

Imbecile kalidasas

Its more fun to have you back mate... welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dear VB,

is it gonna be CLP?

Who do i need to get in lot touch with to get more details.

I am Delhi. Should I go and visit their office?

Thanks

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit,
    Wecome back.
    Your valuable notes were missed.

Amit, as far as I know ATS is now hopefully within next 2 to 4 weeks completing formality to launch. I think very limited inventory is left 100 flats or so , so if u are looking to buy, please do the required funds allignment.

Also, ATS may be launchinmg 2 more projects (not at DE) so there may be advertisement that will have ATS in print so will benefit all ATS projects.

if u are interested in investing in ATS 109, then plan up mate.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith....

If I eventually decide to invest in this project, it would be my 3rd investment with ATS. I have shared this before on this forum... I made money with them, but have also lost (even if notionally as opprnty costs) in their projects because of delays and litigations....

Let no one preach here that ATS can do no wrong. Not all macro factors are their in a builder's control... they can only control a fair weather aircraft - not ones for which there is no landing strip !

Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith.... Brains are required to be used ... just like for any other financial product!!

Enough..

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Ats is not just a hype but conviction of trust. People have given 1crore plus as a DP without proper launch....it's unlike any broker who shouts for any project for his 3percent....and also shouts on any project where he gets nothing.

On the other hand Manoja bro we are moving back to pre ban types of arguments here.

I agree with amit that it should stop now. All the points that were to said about this project and for DEW has been said...let thevreaders be the judge...

Request to stop...otherwise on everybthread this will happen and the IREF will suffer...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    If I eventually decide to invest in this project, it would be my 3rd investment with ATS. I have shared this before on this forum... I made money with them, but have also lost (even if notionally as opprnty costs) in their projects because of delays and litigations....

Let no one preach here that ATS can do no wrong. Not all macro factors are their in a builder's control... they can only control a fair weather aircraft - not ones for which there is no landing strip !

Investing with any builder cannot be an article of faith.... Brains are required to be used ... just like for any other financial product!!

Enough..

i agree....
    out of interest did u invest in Derabassi?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride

Enough..

Who says its totally risk free..but these risks are normal with any good builder...
    CommentQuote
    Dear VB,

is it gonna be CLP?

Who do i need to get in lot touch with to get more details.

I am Delhi. Should I go and visit their office?

Thanks

I do not have the launch details. Let me try and find out Amit.

If you are in Delhi, you indeed should visit their office, it will be worth it for us all.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Who says its totally risk free..but these risks are normal with any good builder...

satya vachan
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent post Magadh Bhai, specially coming from an investor in ATS makes this important.
    I have not invested with ATS in the past, still have huge respect for them. Still to have such clarity of thoughts while we look at any new investment is important for forums like this.
    RS

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride

Enough..
    CommentQuote