ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Sactan Bhai,
    You must visit the place once...so much hype is not without the reason. They have done a great job and we have to give credit where it is due.
    RS
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Ats vs Raheja revanta views please

Comment

Problem Remains to be solved...

There are varied views & all kinds of reasoning about ATS.
        Whereas one school of thought highlights only RISK of Litigation some other are questioning ATS PRICING (too futuristic).

Anyways..lets see what ATS finally comes up with.

Comment

ATS is no doubt have Great Goodwill in Noida real estate.
          But one should also consider that the same could not happen in other Area(Gurgaon). Unitech projects/Launches may attract many in Gurgaon but the same Unitech gets very cold response in Noida.

Once should look into this aspect also.
          Thanks

Comment

If Unitech doesn't sell in other areas it does not make Unitech BAD.
            Unitech still remains a very Good builder.

I think people acceptance takes time & once people start to experience, they start believing ...

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            ATS is no doubt have Great Goodwill in Noida real estate.
            But one should also consider that the same could not happen in other Area(Gurgaon). Unitech projects/Launches may attract many in Gurgaon but the same Unitech gets very cold response in Noida.

Once should look into this aspect also.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
              If Unitech doesn't sell in other areas it does not make Unitech BAD.
              Unitech still remains a very Good builder.

I think people acceptance takes time & once people start to experience, they start believing ...
              Agree

And I Like Unitech Personally too.
              Thanks

Comment

You like the builder till you burn your hands.
                Unfortunately, people have burned their hands in Unitech's NOIDA project and Greater NOIDA project

Just to compare Unitech's GN project and ATS GN project - Unitech was launched at Rs. 500 higher than ATS GN project with a better location. ATS Paradiso is commanding Rs. 4000+ in GN while Unitech is selling less than Rs. 2700/- and I know people who literally were ready to sue Unitech because of their bad dealing.

Unitech's NOIDA project Grande (which was marketed like anything in the past) has been a dud uptill now because they could not complete that project.

Lets see how ATS performs in Gurgaon ..

Agree

Comment

Agree

Secondly if we look at Noida...Grande was too over priced and the project was ahead of its time. If Unitech comes and compete with 3C's or Jaypee or anyone in their own game they will succeed.
                  Having said that, ATS has succeeded in creating huge interest. They have a loyal client base...this when they do not work with any channel partners(Brokers)
                  Only issue is Dway, if it comes thru ATS will shine bright.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                    Secondly if we look at Noida...Grande was too over priced and the project was ahead of its time. If Unitech comes and compete with 3C's or Jaypee or anyone in their own game they will succeed.
                    Having said that, ATS has succeeded in creating huge interest. They have a loyal client base...this when they do not work with any channel partners(Brokers)
                    Only issue is Dway, if it comes thru ATS will shine bright.
                    Its is what I tried to tell in my previous post. ATS success in Noida doesn't assures the same in Gurgaon though It could be. Same with Unitech also. It is Hit in Gurgaon and fails in Noida.
                    As far as ATS is concerned ATS has the same delay in its Gr noida project like Unitech's in Gr noida.

I really Don't want this disscussion to go ATS Vs Unitech, I shared just for instance.
                    Thanks

Comment

Its is what I tried to tell in my previous post. ATS success in Noida doesn't assures the same in Gurgaon though It could be. Same with Unitech also. It is Hit in Gurgaon and fails in Noida.
                      As far as ATS is concerned ATS has the same delay in its Gr noida project like Unitech's in Gr noida.

I really Don't want this disscussion to go ATS Vs Unitech, I shared just for instance.
                      Certainly not ATS V/S Unitech...do not take it that way since it is not meant either

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X