Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride

Let no one preach here that ATS can do no wrong. Not all macro factors are their in a builder's control... they can only control a fair weather aircraft - not ones for which there is no landing strip !

ATS is not perfect and no builder can be. But ATS does count among the better ones.
    I agree that not all factors are in control with any builder. Don't invest on a project just because of a builder. If you have faith on the area, choose more than a decent builder and stay put.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    ATS is not perfect and no builder can be. But ATS does count among the better ones.
    I agree that not all factors are in control with any builder. Don't invest on a project just because of a builder. If you have faith on the area, choose more than a decent builder and stay put.

Agree with you Vinay & Magadh Pride
    CommentQuote
  • Expected Launch Price

Dear All,
    ATS Launch price may be around 4500 for CLP towards end of November.

Amit001,
    As requested please plan your purchase as per above.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear VB,

is it gonna be CLP?

Who do i need to get in lot touch with to get more details.

I am Delhi. Should I go and visit their office?

Thanks

pls check ur pm
    CommentQuote
  • end user opinion.

from 1st hand experience i can say that ATS quality is below average specially in workmanship there are many who has delivered better quality (I know atleast one) . However, they are better than many small timers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    from 1st hand experience i can say that ATS quality is below average specially in workmanship there are many who has delivered better quality (I know atleast one) . However, they are better than many small timers..

Who is the one??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Who is the one??

Purvanchal
    CommentQuote
  • TRUE EMOTIONS of an NRI when he gets fooled by Govt/Agencies/Builders

Hi
    Greetings

Lots of NRIs are scampering for a good house to call a home.. A glimpse and heart rendering comment of one of our brothers abroad like us getting scammed by the govt/agencies/builder nexus.. Use your own judgement and please double check before investing.. do read comments of an NRI in this open document

This is real and LIVE..
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Lots of NRIs are scampering for a good house to call a home.. A glimpse and heart rendering comment of one of our brothers abroad like us getting scammed by the govt/agencies/builder nexus.. Use your own judgement and please double check before investing.. do read comments of an NRI in this open document

This is real and LIVE..
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

Cheers

why this thread only??? Bless U bhai

This shows your bias and motives.

As per this do not invest in India should be the message...
    CommentQuote

Vivek
    Are u invested in 3C also who is presently a competitor at ATS Noida Hamlet project?
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This is real and LIVE..

Cheers

Scary...which news media was this printed in?
    Some one said that high court has now pass judgement for the same to be sorted ?
    Please do let me know.
    I take this seriously.
    So seriously that I am now thinking of holding on another Haryana investment I was to make next month.
    Thanks
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Vivek
    Are u invested in 3C also who is presently a competitor at ATS Noida Hamlet project?
    Vb

VB, I like and interested in 3C along with any other good builder ..though want to mention that ATS quality should not command premium Vs others.. premium could only be for location in context of this thread, if it deserves.
    are you invested in hamlet?
    CommentQuote
    VB, I like and interested in 3C along with any other good builder ..though want to mention that ATS quality should not command premium Vs others.. premium could only be for location in context of this thread, if it deserves.
    are you invested in hamlet?

You have not answered my question please. Are you invested in 3C project which competes with ATS HAMLET Noida?
    Yes, I have invested in Hamlet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    You have not answered my question please. Are you invested in 3C project which competes with ATS HAMLET Noida?
    Yes, I have invested in Hamlet.

Yes for both... as you requested :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Check details..

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Scary...which news media was this printed in?
    Some one said that high court has now pass judgement for the same to be sorted ?
    Please do let me know.
    I take this seriously.
    So seriously that I am now thinking of holding on another Haryana investment I was to make next month.
    Thanks
    Vb

Hi
    Greetings

Please leave your comments in support of the protests
    Abridges news will be published soon.. PLI date in P&H High Court is on the 28th of Nov to decide about status of EDC increase without ANY development
    Case details
    Case Status : PENDING
    Status Of: CIVIL WRIT PETITION
    Case No.: 19069
    Year : 2010
    Petitioner : NEW FARIDABAD DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION
    Respondent : STATE OF HARYANA & ORS
    Pet's Advocate : SANJIV BANSAL
    Res's Advocate :
    Next Dateof Hearing :Nov 28 2011
    Category NO CATEGORY MENTIONED
    Last Listed On ep 19 2011

Case Updated On : Sep 19 2011

can check on Disposed & Pending case status

all relevant information and newspapers contacted available on myfaridabad.in

Relevant authorities for public grievances etc available in link..https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=3

An association for dwarka expressway welfare is the call of the day with crores of investors money being pumped every single day..Better done when we have time by our side

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote