Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please leave your comments in support of the protests
    Abridges news will be published soon.. PLI date in P&H High Court is on the 28th of Nov to decide about status of EDC increase without ANY development
    Case details
    Case Status : PENDING
    Status Of: CIVIL WRIT PETITION
    Case No.: 19069
    Year : 2010
    Petitioner : NEW FARIDABAD DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION
    Respondent : STATE OF HARYANA & ORS
    Pet's Advocate : SANJIV BANSAL
    Res's Advocate :
    Next Dateof Hearing :Nov 28 2011
    Category NO CATEGORY MENTIONED
    Last Listed On ep 19 2011

Case Updated On : Sep 19 2011

can check on Disposed & Pending case status

all relevant information and newspapers contacted available on myfaridabad.in

Relevant authorities for public grievances etc available in link..https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=3

An association for dwarka expressway welfare is the call of the day with crores of investors money being pumped every single day..Better done when we have time by our side

Cheers

Cheers

So what should be our next steps?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    Yes for both... as you requested :-)

Impressed......may I ask why do u say ATS Quality is not good. My experience is different .

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Needs immediate attention while time is by our side

Originally Posted by vb2309
    So what should be our next steps?

Hi
    Greetings

I think your guess would be as good as mine. Possibly get an association registered.. formulate an agenda.. invite subscription and view points.. liasion with govt agencies.. etc etc..

can be discussed once a critical mass is there..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

I think your guess would be as good as mine. Possibly get an association registered.. formulate an agenda.. invite subscription and view points.. liasion with govt agencies.. etc etc..

can be discussed once a critical mass is there..

Cheers

Hopefully we never reach tat stage.......the progress presently is good.........tenders floated........work started on undisputed patch......here farmers are not involved ....just illegal settlers..she'd be ok hopefully.

On a serious note what do u say?
    CommentQuote
  • What to do next??

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hopefully we never reach tat stage.......the progress presently is good.........tenders floated........work started on undisputed patch......here farmers are not involved ....just illegal settlers..she'd be ok hopefully.

On a serious note what do u say?

Hi
    Greetings

Become a lawyer or pay one!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Become a lawyer or pay one!!

Cheers

Employ one ? :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Employ one ? :-)

Hi
    Greetings

PLI and those fighting corporate cases of commercial nature would be difficult to employ even for a large company.

Another way out is get one corporate offences lawyer also to buy with the same builder.. or else I sincerely hope something materialises http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/real-estate/policy-/cci-asks-govt-to-set-up-regulatory-framework-for-realty-sector/articleshow/9625877.cms

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

PLI and those fighting corporate cases of commercial nature would be difficult to employ even for a large company.

Another way out is get one corporate offences lawyer also to buy with the same builder.. or else I sincerely hope something materialises CCI asks govt to set up regulatory framework for realty sector - The Economic Times

Cheers

Builder here is 100 per cent trustable
    Issue May be Dwarka Expressway or May be not as the progress now is good tenders floated etc......
    We do not need any lawyers
    I and other investors are happy as of now on DE.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Impressed......may I ask why do u say ATS Quality is not good. My experience is different .

Vb2309

sometimes you might need to step into different places (one at a time) in search for the right place so nothing to get impressed :-)

as i have mentioned my opinion is based upon first hand experience about quality of workmanship, type/size of contractors who work for builder etc... so i thought i shoudl share the same with others.

Can you share your experience and about which project it is...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    sometimes you might need to step into different places (one at a time) in search for the right place so nothing to get impressed :-)

as i have mentioned my opinion is based upon first hand experience about quality of workmanship, type/size of contractors who work for builder etc... so i thought i shoudl share the same with others.

Can you share your experience and about which project it is...

Greens village
    CommentQuote
  • ATS coming in sec 108 rather than sec 109.
    CommentQuote
  • Cant be possible.. is it a prank??

Originally Posted by legolas1985
    ATS coming in sec 108 rather than sec 109.

hi
    Greetings

Now you must be joking mate!!! this is serious stuff happening here for such unverified news to be posted.. May I request you for the source of information.. If this is true half a dozen proponents on this forum will be shaken brazenly..!!!

I am sure this is a hoax call
    Phewff..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by legolas1985

What is your source of information?
    Please verify.
    The launch is in Sector 109 and next launch will be in Sector 104.
    vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by legolas1985

Oh really! this is unbelievable. Just think if this is true what will happen??
    I do not believe though. On another note, there was a talk about ATS to come with a second project in the same area...
    CommentQuote
  • Done the deal today in resale in 3900.I hope it is good one....confirmed from ats launch third week of November....he told me 4500 cash down and 5000 clp....fortunately seller was a known person...
    CommentQuote