Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gagsingh
    Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if EMAAR emerald estate sec 65 ,golf road extn is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks,
    gagsingh

70 views but no comments..senior members pls suggest..bit urgent
    CommentQuote
  • I think, It's a excellent location, 5000 psf sounds rite, Emaar has launched Emerald Floors premier phase III, inside Emerald Hills at 6200 psf, so I think smaller flats inside emerald estate should cost more....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatboysam
    I think, It's a excellent location, 5000 psf sounds rite, Emaar has launched Emerald Floors premier phase III, inside Emerald Hills at 6200 psf, so I think smaller flats inside emerald estate should cost more....

the one i am looking into is in resale.........company has still not launched phase 2,if they do it will be something around 6200...
    actually i am presently out of india and my parents are working out for me....but i am not finding any emerald estate flat owners on this forum .....
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK , Emerald Estate

I wish to buy 1020 sq ft flat in Emerald Estate . Any update on Resale price ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I wish to buy 1020 sq ft flat in Emerald Estate . Any update on Resale price ...

Tinesha, I own flat 1020sqft in emerald estate. I keep getting calls from brokers to sell. Price I was told a month back was around 5200-5300.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar93
    Tinesha, I own flat 1020sqft in emerald estate. I keep getting calls from brokers to sell. Price I was told a month back was around 5200-5300.

Price is between 5500 -5300 for 2 BHK and 5400-5200 for 3 BHK based on location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gagsingh
    Price is between 5500 -5300 for 2 BHK and 5400-5200 for 3 BHK based on location.

I will be closing deal anytime at 5150-5200 for 1020 sq ft...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I will be closing deal anytime at 5150-5200 for 1020 sq ft...

good......which tower and floor?
    CommentQuote
  • only a fool will buy at 5500 when available for a much lesser price
    CommentQuote
  • gag singh why dont you consider unitech crestview or southpark-bang on SPR -the new national highway in the making,better from investment point of view,just my advise ,others may differ
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you, Vipin (if i got it rite)

Its your property so its your choice what rate you quote, if it suits anybody they will buy otherwise, everybody is happy !

But why is it fantastic, let us all understand...

It would give a new dimension & maturity to our thought process

Hope we all agree on this !

Thanks
    Originally Posted by goyalvipin
    I sould say, before criticizing me for the price, first you guys should ask me why it's fantastic, and why I am asking more.

Also If you are getting an average unit for 5100-5200/-, and you are satisfied with it, I have no issue. But behave like a mature person.

The market asks better price for better things always.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/13460-do-not-reply-to-spam-just-report?t=15759

Please DO NOT respond to a SPAM message by warning the member or responding to the SPAM thread/post.

It is easier for a moderator to remove the SPAM messages of an offender/user; but the same SPAM message in QUOTES puts additional load on the moderator as such posts/responses have to be removed manually by skimming the entire thread. While the original SPAM post is removed, the SPAM message in QUOTE stays.

Members who respond to ‘SPAM’ may also face suspension

If you see any spam or excessive links posted on the forum please use the report button (Triangle with an exclamation mark) so a moderator can delete it. Do not reply to the spam, all you do is bring more attention to it.

Additionally, if anyone is receiving unsolicited private messages from members you do not know or have not requested information from, please let a Moderator know or FORWARD the PM to a Moderator. We like to keep IREF as spam free as possible for your enjoyment and privacy.

What we consider SPAM: Publishing your email ID, contact number or website address for soliciting enquiries or for offering any kind of real estate advice is also considered as SPAM on IREF. Threads/Posts from members encouraging others to create groups for bulk buying or else is also considered as SPAM.

We have suspended some members who responded to SPAM.
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody tell me that when was this project launched? when is the delivery expected for this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vishal invest in ireo-cash rich or m3m,forget emaar mgf,bankrupt company
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    HI VISHAL INVEST IN IREO-CASH RICH OR M3M,FORGET EMAAR MGF,BANKRUPT COMPANY

Can you please post or point me to financial information of M3M - last 3-5 years profits, cash, land bank, debt etc ? I would like to invest with M3M if I find M3M cash rich.
    CommentQuote