Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
514 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    Yes, got the public notice copy. But now that you mentioned what it was all about, I didn't call the office

I want to invest in this project. Do you guys think it is a good buy at this stage ? I am interested in 2bhk in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_vce
    I want to invest in this project. Do you guys think it is a good buy at this stage ? I am interested in 2bhk in this project

The company is good, brand value is much better than many others though the project had a few hiccups in construction, it has come up well- good quality raw material, finish and location. Well, prices are going up on dwarka expressway and seeing the golf course extension rd. developing, emerald estate is a good investment as per current prices on golf course rd. This is my POV and as an investor/end-user, I am happy with the results.
    CommentQuote
  • What I could understand from the call made to emaar there is a primary school they have proposed inside the emerald estate

That would mean thoroughfare for the school traffic children and security risk

Also this can take the property prices down

Also heard that the vacant plot of others property adjacent to the estate has been bought by Bharti reality which can again dampen the prospects of the property

Please those who can visit the emaar office please get the clear picture

Although the letter says that the revised plan has been uploaded to their website the emaar exec confirmed it has not been...weird - so something could be fishly

only 20 days left if the objections need to be made

Originally Posted by Raoulg
    Yes, got the public notice copy. But now that you mentioned what it was all about, I didn't call the office
    CommentQuote
  • Better to check the public notice yourself.

There may be something Fishy.
    CommentQuote
  • This amending of construction plans after issuing public notice is a new phenomena which was legalized by the Haryana Govt. few months back.

What I was fearing is coming true; Builder's may change plans left right and centre after doing the formalities of the public notice.

Emmar is just safe guarding itself against any legal action in the future.
    CommentQuote
  • So if one raises an objection to this proposed new development can this new plan be cancelled/ stopped.
    Further how to raise an objection !!Does it require a certain percentage of flat owners to put forward an objection for it to be considered.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    So if one raises an objection to this proposed new development can this new plan be cancelled/ stopped.
    Further how to raise an objection !!Does it require a certain percentage of flat owners to put forward an objection for it to be considered.....

We need to check the magnitude of the change in plan...if there's some proposed development in future development area, i dont think it shud be an issue since the area will anyways get some development in the future... a primary school should only help and i am quite sure that it will be designed or planned in a way so that it does not disrupt the residential area with clear boundaries...

parallel examples can be seen in existing posh areas of gurgaon like dlf phase 4 where both regency park 2 and ridgewood estate share boundaries with schools...the presence of schools in vicinity has only helped their prices and not affected it negatively in any way since the boundary is clearly earmarked...

my first hunch is that it shud be ok as long as the society plan/floor plan is not changed drastically...

vishal: why do u think if land outside the project is bought by bharti, its bad news? i wud be thrilled if they use it to set up a walmart store there!
    CommentQuote
  • Chetan try this, move your cursor over to the plot between the estate and premier flrs

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Also has anyone visited the Emaar office
    CommentQuote
  • It seems the Bharti project name is Eldorado

Overview

Bharti Realty has recently acquired 6.7 acres land at the most promising location of Gurgaon - Golf Course Extension Road. We envisage this upcoming development to be “The new shopping and office hub of Gurgaon”. It will offer top of the line affordable, futuristic office spaces within an open and vibrant retail arena. The development would be designed to render “high street appeal” and would offer fabulous connectivity for the retail and commercial ventures to flourish.

Retail Property in Gurgaon | Commercial Property in Gurgaon | Office Space in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • AS LONG as it was just retail it was still okay but the moment its commercial then it may block the view of emerald estate towers

Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    It seems the Bharti project name is Eldorado

Overview

Bharti Realty has recently acquired 6.7 acres land at the most promising location of Gurgaon - Golf Course Extension Road. We envisage this upcoming development to be “The new shopping and office hub of Gurgaon”. It will offer top of the line affordable, futuristic office spaces within an open and vibrant retail arena. The development would be designed to render “high street appeal” and would offer fabulous connectivity for the retail and commercial ventures to flourish.

Retail Property in Gurgaon | Commercial Property in Gurgaon | Office Space in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    AS LONG as it was just retail it was still okay but the moment its commercial then it may block the view of emerald estate towers

i see "high street" as a very positive sign...!! for blockage, one side of all towers faces the inside park so there's no blocking happening there...towers a,b,c,d, e and f are facing the sector road on the other side so nothing will change there...tower g faces the emerald floors which is 5 floors so that will also not change... the only towers which do face an unclaimed area is h,j and k but the side which they face seems too small for a commercial property to develop there...i dont think we shud jump to conclusions here, its important we find out where the bharti site is...
    im quite sure tht a high street commercial area will help prices tremendously...look at how galleria helps dlf phase 4 prices or the malls help mg road prices or offices help golf course road n sohna road prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    i see "high street" as a very positive sign...!! for blockage, one side of all towers faces the inside park so there's no blocking happening there...towers a,b,c,d, e and f are facing the sector road on the other side so nothing will change there...tower g faces the emerald floors which is 5 floors so that will also not change... the only towers which do face an unclaimed area is h,j and k but the side which they face seems too small for a commercial property to develop there...i dont think we shud jump to conclusions here, its important we find out where the bharti site is...
    im quite sure tht a high street commercial area will help prices tremendously...look at how galleria helps dlf phase 4 prices or the malls help mg road prices or offices help golf course road n sohna road prices..

I agree with you absolutely. Prices (resale/rent) will increase based on close proximity to retail and commercial spaces. I think it is good news!
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry but find a little merit in this argument esp when the property looks quite cluttered. I IMO the commerical activity should be at a good distance away. However will only see once thing come up

Has anyone seen the revised building plan yet - chetan Raoulg please excuse

Originally Posted by Raoulg
    I agree with you absolutely. Prices (resale/rent) will increase based on close proximity to retail and commercial spaces. I think it is good news!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    So if one raises an objection to this proposed new development can this new plan be cancelled/ stopped.

Raise an objection.
    This would be the best strategy.

This would at least force Emmar to share the complete details.

And send a copy of objection to DTCP Haryana.
    CommentQuote
  • got the URL for the revised plan

Real Estate india- Premium Apartments Building Construction Company India

Building plans Approved vide Memo No.: 33871, dated: 18/03/13

Please can someone review give your expert advise

I am facing the probs opening the link "
    Building plans Approved vide Memo No.: 33871, dated: 18/03/13
    "

Originally Posted by abc111
    Raise an objection.
    This would be the best strategy.

This would at least force Emmar to share the complete details.

And send a copy of objection to DTCP Haryana.
    CommentQuote