Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Well I have been tracking the developments in palm drive and emerald estate for quite some time now, initially they had a difference of 200-400 rs, 6 months back emerald estate was 5800-6000 and palm drive premier terrace at 6000-6200, just bcos premier terrace is in an advanced stage and closer to delivery it jumped to 7500-8000 suddenly in 6 months. Otherwise the difference in both projects is not for 1000-1500 rs
    Agreed palm drive is a little more high end but then a diff of 500 rs is more justified. For larger 3-4 bed apartments palm drive is better and for smaller 2-3 bed apartments emerald estate is better.
    If you see the constructed finished/sample flat of premier terrace and the one for emerald estate, emerald estate is equally good and I presume it has good potential in the coming year.
    Also smaller apartments always demand a premium as well since the total cost package is less, also good for someone as a second home, which is my case
    Look at Baani in sector 63, range is 8000-10000 for 2 bed small apartments.

My view if you don't agree kindly ignore

Comment

I am not sure about your statement, please elab..thanks

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
      i thought power backup was as good as inverter here, that was one of the dampners that i buy it in resale recently.

please corrct me if i am misinformed.

Comment

where is 1020 sq ft, in Emarald estate?

Members,

I'm trying to look at floor plan of 1020 unit. the emaar website shows a 990 sq. ft. unit, 1350 and 1280 units.

has something changed in the outlay/plan?

TIA!

Comment

Yeah there were some changes , towers were also switched, 1020 sq ft is basically 2 bed with study without any space wasted for shaft

Comment

can you pls share the floor plan. how payment has gone and remaining? which towers? and rough idea of premium.

Comment

Well hard to share the floor plan here , but it is 2 bed with study, layout is nice for this size.It was launched at 3100 in 2009 and expected rate is 6600 now for good units , pool and park facing towers are good ones such as J ,around 80% payment is gone.

Comment

Big upfront required

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                Well hard to share the floor plan here , but it is 2 bed with study, layout is nice for this size.It was launched at 3100 in 2009 and expected rate is 6600 now for good units , pool and park facing towers are good ones such as J ,around 80% payment is gone.
                Does it mean upfront payment required is - (6600-3100)*1020 + 3100*1020*0.8 + PLC/EDC etc..= ~60 lacs.. With black component of 36 lacs..Hmm..That is a big dampener for me..

Comment

any idea if the work post the water issue has started? and when is possession expected? i recently checked for the bestech project near ansals essencia and rates have gone to 7200psf there...any idea on current rates at emerald estate?

Comment

any one having idea about current rates for 2BHK in Emerald Estate ??

Comment

6300-6400 per sqft ..check the overall plc ..gud plc over it

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X