Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Vishal ,

Any comments in the layout plan , If the 2BHK flats have 3 balconys or only 2 as I went to the site and saw that on all constructed towers except the Gnd Floor , only 2 balcony exists

Are there any changes in plan ?
    Also as per the new approved plan I see that Tower E has only G+6 floors while others are G+12.

Any comments from others much appreciated as I am planning to buy some 2BHK unit.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Well if I understood the revised plan correctly

Primary School is quite far away from the residential towers and should accessible directly from the 60M wide road behind which is a good news

There are no ground floors only stilt and first floor, Only first and second flr have three balconies

Tower E =G+6

New tower P has been introduced to the left of K = G+3 will launch at a higher price

Also 5 towers at the emerald floor premier have been introduced which again is a good news since the launch of those will further increase the prices

Overall I would recommend a BUY for you before all newer launches

Originally Posted by proplook
    Hi Vishal ,

Any comments in the layout plan , If the 2BHK flats have 3 balconys or only 2 as I went to the site and saw that on all constructed towers except the Gnd Floor , only 2 balcony exists

Are there any changes in plan ?
    Also as per the new approved plan I see that Tower E has only G+6 floors while others are G+12.

Any comments from others much appreciated as I am planning to buy some 2BHK unit.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i believe if someone has to buy emaar and has no problems with Cash component ,Enclave would be a better option 5700-5800 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Well if I understood the revised plan correctly

Primary School is quite far away from the residential towers and should accessible directly from the 60M wide road behind which is a good news

There are no ground floors only stilt and first floor, Only first and second flr have three balconies

Tower E =G+6

New tower P has been introduced to the left of K = G+3 will launch at a higher price

Also 5 towers at the emerald floor premier have been introduced which again is a good news since the launch of those will further increase the prices

Overall I would recommend a BUY for you before all newer launches

i also spoke to the their customer care and they mentioned that the school is in front of the vacant land near premier floors phase 3 so emerald estate does not get affected by it at all...they also mentioned anothe shopping centre near the school which is coming up but that also does not alter the emerald estate plan and is on a future development land...

thanks vishal for updating on the new tower launch, any idea at what price it is being launched? when i was buying emerald estate the company guys were telling me prices like 9000 psf, of course resale is much lesser... will be interesting to know what price they launch this tower p at...
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting to see some activity on this thread.

Which tower and floor do you think are better buy for 3 BHK in emerald estate?

Do you guys see any issues with delivery/ pace of construction/ quality versus other surrounding projects? Why the entire Emaar township is moving at snail's pace as compared to other projects on GCX or Emaar's other projects on NH8?

Why do you think this project sells much cheaper than Ireo/Pioneer projects?

what's this Emaar Enclave selling at 5,700 psf - where is this located, how many towers, quality, construction progress?
    CommentQuote
  • I personally like G and F green facing

The project is the cheapest and undervalued presently

but once delivered will command a very high premium

where in GGN you get a 2 plus study in 1020 sqft that too from Emaar

also where the hell we get 3+servant for 1395 sqft

you personally visit the sample flat an you would realize what I am talking about in terms of the layout and the quality

overall emerald hills will be a signature property in coming future

Originally Posted by NK2013
    Interesting to see some activity on this thread.

Which tower and floor do you think are better buy for 3 BHK in emerald estate?

Do you guys see any issues with delivery/ pace of construction/ quality versus other surrounding projects? Why the entire Emaar township is moving at snail's pace as compared to other projects on GCX or Emaar's other projects on NH8?

Why do you think this project sells much cheaper than Ireo/Pioneer projects?

what's this Emaar Enclave selling at 5,700 psf - where is this located, how many towers, quality, construction progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Tower J green/pool facing is also nice
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vishal and Vicky for your thoughts.

What do you guys think about delivery/execution of Emaar - they have launched too many projects but most of them are delayed. Look at Emerald Hills - some floors/parts of projects have not even started construction or far behind schedule. Are all approvals in place?

Is the level of construction activity at site comparable to what you see in other surrounding projects? The sense I got was that activity is there but very slow.

With so many legal issues in Media against Emaar and status of its financial health - do you think the lower price is more reflective of the risk associated with delivery/execution? Is there any risk of default here (understand I am being too pessimistic here!)?

Don't want to discourage any existing investors here - but I am just trying to understand the reason for delays and slower appreciation in this township as a prospective buyer.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Buddy same thing was being said about emaar palm drive last year, in march 2012 rate was 5800-6000 for premier terrace and there was negative news and doubts from all sides, however as soon as construction picked up speed in 6 months rate crossed 8000, and now rate is 8500, you can check 99 acres etc if you like. Look at emaar palm garden now, it is leader in appreciation in 80x sector from 4000-5800 in 1.5 yrs and construction is swift too...
    I guess as a smart investor one should take a calculated risk, if a good property is at a discount and whatever reasons that are justifying that discount are not too serious it reflects an opportunity in itself and one should go for it,once things work out in the end , all the negative sentiment translates into a successful rewarding timely smart investment and I guess that is the fun of being an investor.... weighing the risks and taking the call.. However in case you feel you are not up to it then better to move into a ready to move in apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said Vicky

Too much analysis is paralysis !!!!!!!!

I have learnt this very hard I think no matter how much we can advise but ppl will always learn hard way ...quite natural ...no offense

I can't see any builder w/o issues

the silver lining always is that when the public money is involved builder can't simply walk away nor can any govt agencies screw them to a point that they are totally f****d up

Originally Posted by Vickys
    Buddy same thing was being said about emaar palm drive last year, in march 2012 rate was 5800-6000 for premier terrace and there was negative news and doubts from all sides, however as soon as construction picked up speed in 6 months rate crossed 8000, and now rate is 8500, you can check 99 acres etc if you like. Look at emaar palm garden now, it is leader in appreciation in 80x sector from 4000-5800 in 1.5 yrs and construction is swift too...
    I guess as a smart investor one should take a calculated risk, if a good property is at a discount and whatever reasons that are justifying that discount are not too serious it reflects an opportunity in itself and one should go for it,once things work out in the end , all the negative sentiment translates into a successful rewarding timely smart investment and I guess that is the fun of being an investor.... weighing the risks and taking the call.. However in case you feel you are not up to it then better to move into a ready to move in apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • anyways the emaar cannot delay this property for long as the increase in the cost of construction has already bitten them when BL Khashap stopped the construction for few months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NK2013
    Thanks Vishal and Vicky for your thoughts.

What do you guys think about delivery/execution of Emaar - they have launched too many projects but most of them are delayed. Look at Emerald Hills - some floors/parts of projects have not even started construction or far behind schedule. Are all approvals in place?

Is the level of construction activity at site comparable to what you see in other surrounding projects? The sense I got was that activity is there but very slow.

With so many legal issues in Media against Emaar and status of its financial health - do you think the lower price is more reflective of the risk associated with delivery/execution? Is there any risk of default here (understand I am being too pessimistic here!)?

Don't want to discourage any existing investors here - but I am just trying to understand the reason for delays and slower appreciation in this township as a prospective buyer.

Thanks.

Hi NK,

Appreciate the fact that you want to do your due diligence before investing in any property. I had a very bad experience with the Spire group where I invested and after 2.5 years the guys refunded the money and cancelled the project. Of course there was no where I could use that money to invest in since the rates had all increase more than 100% by then in other projects.

I chose to invest in Emerald Estate after speaking to at least 10 people working in Emaar and multiple brokers in Gurgaon. Luckily after my bad Spire experience, these guys were a little more compassionate in helping me out with information. The one thing which every player in the real estate industry was unanimous on was that with Emaar your money is safe, they will deliver even if it is delayed. There are very very few builders which command that respect in the trade community leave alone consumers. I have seen the quality of construction in their sample flat in Tower B. Cant ask for more within my budget. As an end user, every time I go to visit the site I feel proud of having invested here since I know I would be happy living here, the whole township is coming up beautifully. Unlike Ansals who have left the maintenance of their societies to residents, Emaar takes gret care in ensuring good quality and landscaping as can be seen from their delivered projects.

As far as towers are concerned, I agree that tower G and F are best located. Even with Tower F there is a road on one side, but with Tower G the non green side faces the low rise premier floors so the higher floors will always have a clear unobstructed view of the sky...even the lower floors will have a relatively open area since the premier floors are at a slight distance. Having the pool and the club between G and F further helps..

Moreover, with Bharti picking up commercial land next to this, I do see a possibility of Walmart opening up close to this property. As an investor, I genuinely feel that the international supermarket chains will target GCX because of the premium properties in this area. Closer to Emerald Estate only helps us more.

Finally, construction was halted for around 6 months which was a period of uncertainty but now it has begun full steam and you have to visit the site to believe it. Kotak Realty fund has investments in this project so funds will not be an issue in it's execution. You can google Kotak and Emaar to get the news reports on the same. I got this info from Emaar officials when I was exploring my options and then checked it on google to verify.

Hope it helps! :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    Kotak Realty invests Rs250 crore in Emaar MGF projects - Livemint link for kotak investment...

Thanks Chetani, for sharing the article. This news was largely missed from forum. As per the article Kotak has also invested in Palm Terraces in Palm Drive which augurs well for Palm Terraces.
    Do we know the nature of PE investment? and timeline of exposure?
    CommentQuote
  • This is a great piece of Information

I thought this thread is dead and gone but then hearing from ppl like you has given me a good feeling today

We should try to keep this thread alive so that most of the ppl become aware of this property and be informed

Originally Posted by chetani3
    Hi NK,

Appreciate the fact that you want to do your due diligence before investing in any property. I had a very bad experience with the Spire group where I invested and after 2.5 years the guys refunded the money and cancelled the project. Of course there was no where I could use that money to invest in since the rates had all increase more than 100% by then in other projects.

I chose to invest in Emerald Estate after speaking to at least 10 people working in Emaar and multiple brokers in Gurgaon. Luckily after my bad Spire experience, these guys were a little more compassionate in helping me out with information. The one thing which every player in the real estate industry was unanimous on was that with Emaar your money is safe, they will deliver even if it is delayed. There are very very few builders which command that respect in the trade community leave alone consumers. I have seen the quality of construction in their sample flat in Tower B. Cant ask for more within my budget. As an end user, every time I go to visit the site I feel proud of having invested here since I know I would be happy living here, the whole township is coming up beautifully. Unlike Ansals who have left the maintenance of their societies to residents, Emaar takes gret care in ensuring good quality and landscaping as can be seen from their delivered projects.

As far as towers are concerned, I agree that tower G and F are best located. Even with Tower F there is a road on one side, but with Tower G the non green side faces the low rise premier floors so the higher floors will always have a clear unobstructed view of the sky...even the lower floors will have a relatively open area since the premier floors are at a slight distance. Having the pool and the club between G and F further helps..

Moreover, with Bharti picking up commercial land next to this, I do see a possibility of Walmart opening up close to this property. As an investor, I genuinely feel that the international supermarket chains will target GCX because of the premium properties in this area. Closer to Emerald Estate only helps us more.

Finally, construction was halted for around 6 months which was a period of uncertainty but now it has begun full steam and you have to visit the site to believe it. Kotak Realty fund has investments in this project so funds will not be an issue in it's execution. You can google Kotak and Emaar to get the news reports on the same. I got this info from Emaar officials when I was exploring my options and then checked it on google to verify.

Hope it helps! :)
    CommentQuote