Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    This is a great piece of Information

I thought this thread is dead and gone but then hearing from ppl like you has given me a good feeling today

We should try to keep this thread alive so that most of the ppl become aware of this property and be informed

Happy to help Vishal :) Here's another piece of news which would delight Emerald Estate investors. Industry, real estate eligible for Pune Model, not individual house owners - Times Of India

This should take care of the 2KVA power back up which the society has been allotted currently. Emaar had initially told me that we can upgrade the power back up on additional charge once people move in, but with this new scheme the government itself will take care of the needs. The additional charge is actually much lesser than what societies currently charge for power back up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    Happy to help Vishal :) Here's another piece of news which would delight Emerald Estate investors. Industry, real estate eligible for Pune Model, not individual house owners - Times Of India

This should take care of the 2KVA power back up which the society has been allotted currently. Emaar had initially told me that we can upgrade the power back up on additional charge once people move in, but with this new scheme the government itself will take care of the needs. The additional charge is actually much lesser than what societies currently charge for power back up.

This is good news!
    CommentQuote
  • Chetan Raoulg

what rate you expect in one year

and also when you think is the possession

Originally Posted by Raoulg
    This is good news!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Chetan Raoulg

what rate you expect in one year

and also when you think is the possession

I had a talk with Emaar when the work had been stopped and they were estimating July or October 2014 end for possessions. We'll have to see about that but with the speed of construction, I think prices will rise considerably by the early 2014. I am estimating at least 8000-8500 per sq. ft by next March.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for end use, seen 3 option in a single project
    1. Premier floor select: 1650 sq feet
    2. Emerald estate : 1350 sq feet
    3. Emerald floors : 267 sq yards

I request you to please suggest which one is better also current prices where deals happening.

With minimum outflow at initial which should be selected?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishag
    Hi,

I request you to please suggest which one is better also current prices where deals happening.

Hi Ashishag,

The Emerald Floors 267 sq. ft are mostly not constructed yet barring probably Topaz. The initial payment that was given by original allottes is about 15 L but command a high premium in the range of 50 L +. Emerald Estate is comparatively the cheapest option out of the 3 that you have given.

I don't have a clue about the prices of Premium floor select but when they were launched, they were priced higher than Emerald Floors and Estate. Maybe someone here can suggest the best option but you'll need to evaluate your budget and them buy accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chetani for your thoughts and time. This is helpful. Really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Originally Posted by chetani3
    Hi NK,

Appreciate the fact that you want to do your due diligence before investing in any property. I had a very bad experience with the Spire group where I invested and after 2.5 years the guys refunded the money and cancelled the project. Of course there was no where I could use that money to invest in since the rates had all increase more than 100% by then in other projects.

I chose to invest in Emerald Estate after speaking to at least 10 people working in Emaar and multiple brokers in Gurgaon. Luckily after my bad Spire experience, these guys were a little more compassionate in helping me out with information. The one thing which every player in the real estate industry was unanimous on was that with Emaar your money is safe, they will deliver even if it is delayed. There are very very few builders which command that respect in the trade community leave alone consumers. I have seen the quality of construction in their sample flat in Tower B. Cant ask for more within my budget. As an end user, every time I go to visit the site I feel proud of having invested here since I know I would be happy living here, the whole township is coming up beautifully. Unlike Ansals who have left the maintenance of their societies to residents, Emaar takes gret care in ensuring good quality and landscaping as can be seen from their delivered projects.

As far as towers are concerned, I agree that tower G and F are best located. Even with Tower F there is a road on one side, but with Tower G the non green side faces the low rise premier floors so the higher floors will always have a clear unobstructed view of the sky...even the lower floors will have a relatively open area since the premier floors are at a slight distance. Having the pool and the club between G and F further helps..

Moreover, with Bharti picking up commercial land next to this, I do see a possibility of Walmart opening up close to this property. As an investor, I genuinely feel that the international supermarket chains will target GCX because of the premium properties in this area. Closer to Emerald Estate only helps us more.

Finally, construction was halted for around 6 months which was a period of uncertainty but now it has begun full steam and you have to visit the site to believe it. Kotak Realty fund has investments in this project so funds will not be an issue in it's execution. You can google Kotak and Emaar to get the news reports on the same. I got this info from Emaar officials when I was exploring my options and then checked it on google to verify.

Hope it helps! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish - I am not an expert and joined this forum recently. But for what its worth, the following are my thoughts:

Emerald Estate 1,395 sq ft 3 BHK and Emerald Floors 267 sq yd 3 BHK - command similar premium.

Premier Floors Select are much bigger sizes and much more expensive than Emerald Estate and Emerald Floors.

There are also Emerald premier floors (not Select) in the same township - which were launched in 3 different phases - the premium goes down from Phase 1 to Phase 3 and obviously the BSP goes higher.

I find Emerald Floors better value for money given better location, lower density of the project, not very different price for 3BHK vs. other project mentioned above. However, its a floor and you have to pay higher upfront premium to enter this project (which is actually the case with most of GCX projects launched in 2008/09/10).

Senior members can obviously provide a better picture and more valuable feedback.

Regards

Originally Posted by ashishag
    Hi,

CommentQuote
    Hi,

Hi Ashish,

I think all the three are available at a price range which is basis their specifications and waiting time. I see the percentage appreciation in all these three options to be the same going ahead since it's all a part of the same society, the premium you'll pay in any of these will be towards the specifications they are providing or the possession date.
    So if I were you, my choices would depend more on the time I can wait for possession and the specs I want/can afford. Specifically for Emerald estate, towers D, E and F are at a very nascent stage so I think company would have taken only 30-40% payment till now. For a 3BHK that would mean between 15-20L + premium depending on the price you get it at.

I agree with Raoulg that the rates should easily be at par with any of the existing GCX properties in the vicinity in the next few months. I read in the Conscient heritage one thread (it's 200-300 metres from Emerald Estate) that a deal has happened for an 1800 sqft flat at 7500 BSP in February...so around 8500 in one year's time is just about 20% appreciation which is not difficult for an asset like real estate in Gurgaon. But over three years by when GCX should be fully developed with all facilities and metro till Sec 56, I think rates will match DLF Phase 4/5 which is currently at 12000-13000 psf...

I think possession will be in Dec'14...Also, I saw the revised plan map in Emaar office.. the school and shopping centre are near the premier floors site...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your kind replies.

Is there any difference in specification for Premier floors, Emerald floors and Emerald estate? does company will go for phase wise possession?

I can wait for 2-3 years time frame so delivery is not an issue.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your kind replies.

Is there any difference in specification for Premier floors, Emerald floors and Emerald estate? does company will go for phase wise possession?

I can wait for 2-3 years time frame so delivery is not an issue.

Yes, Emerald Estate has 12 floors, Emerald Floors is Ground Floor, First Floor and Second Floor while Premium Floors have 6 floors. The size and layouts differ in all of the 3 projects. You can check the Emaar website to get a fair idea on the location and floor plans.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Chetan ...more so because the remaining future launches in emerald premier floor and estate as per the revised plans by emaar should be in the range on 10K+ as with most launches with GCX

Originally Posted by chetani3
    Hi Ashish,

I think all the three are available at a price range which is basis their specifications and waiting time. I see the percentage appreciation in all these three options to be the same going ahead since it's all a part of the same society, the premium you'll pay in any of these will be towards the specifications they are providing or the possession date.
    So if I were you, my choices would depend more on the time I can wait for possession and the specs I want/can afford. Specifically for Emerald estate, towers D, E and F are at a very nascent stage so I think company would have taken only 30-40% payment till now. For a 3BHK that would mean between 15-20L + premium depending on the price you get it at.

I agree with Raoulg that the rates should easily be at par with any of the existing GCX properties in the vicinity in the next few months. I read in the Conscient heritage one thread (it's 200-300 metres from Emerald Estate) that a deal has happened for an 1800 sqft flat at 7500 BSP in February...so around 8500 in one year's time is just about 20% appreciation which is not difficult for an asset like real estate in Gurgaon. But over three years by when GCX should be fully developed with all facilities and metro till Sec 56, I think rates will match DLF Phase 4/5 which is currently at 12000-13000 psf...

I think possession will be in Dec'14...Also, I saw the revised plan map in Emaar office.. the school and shopping centre are near the premier floors site...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish, The premium in all three would be close to 60L+. - Which would need to be funded immediately in resale. depending on the stage of construction, the initial outgo may change for the three. The total cost for all the three would also be similar 1-1.25 cr.... As suggested by other members, you may want to check your cash flow and approach the project units accordingly.... I hope this helps....

Also rates in the projects are
    1. in emerald estate - 6800-7000 Rs
    2. In emerald floor premier - 7100-7300 Rs
    3. Emerald hills 267 yards- unit cost 1.15 to 1.25 for second floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Has emaar launched this new tower "P" in emerald estate? What rate? Is it going to be part of emerald estate or EFP? These seem like duplex units from their layout....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TestingTimes
    Has emaar launched this new tower "P" in emerald estate? What rate? Is it going to be part of emerald estate or EFP? These seem like duplex units from their layout....

no they haven't.. i was in their office yday to check the revised building plans as per the notification which had come in the papers.. the revised plan shows two g+3 towers (P and Q) next to tower k..this is where the initial plan had proposed towers l and m.. but as per the sales and the customer care team this new plan has been proposed to dtcp for which they have asked for objections for next couple of weeks... if there are no objections and the plan goes through, i think these two new towers/floors will be launched in a month or two...

if anyone's looking to book in these two towers, i sggest be in constant touch with emaar since g+3 would have have a total of only 16 units in the proposed two towers...

testing: did they mention duplex units to you? i think i missed that part while seeing the layout for tower P
    CommentQuote