Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 10 2021
558 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

    Wonder why they have issues in constructing in emerald estate while they are full blown in constructing palm hills....

    what i have heard from my close ones that they have not constructed some blocks (low rise) at all even after 4 years of launch...strange...

    Comment


    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

      Its not like they have not started construction, but yes for few towers they are at initial phase, actually this project was launch during recession time around Aug 2009 , they did not did any construction for around 1 year and the BBA clause says completion will be in 36 month from date of start of construction and not booking ,Emaar is saying they expect this to be deliver in Q4 2013 to me it seems Q1/Q2 of 2014. but the fact is there is good appreciation and there quality which i saw in one flat in tower A which they have made kind of sample looks good and also the current rates are 6700+ depending upon flat location,floor etc.

      Comment


      • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by nitesh75 View Post
        Its not like they have not started construction, but yes for few towers they are at initial phase, actually this project was launch during recession time around Aug 2009 , they did not did any construction for around 1 year and the BBA clause says completion will be in 36 month from date of start of construction and not booking ,Emaar is saying they expect this to be deliver in Q4 2013 to me it seems Q1/Q2 of 2014. but the fact is there is good appreciation and there quality which i saw in one flat in tower A which they have made kind of sample looks good and also the current rates are 6700+ depending upon flat location,floor etc.
        i also visited the site last week and tower a and b are very close to completion...the qlty of the construction is also very good both for common areas like stairs and inside of the flat...also in 1395 sqft they're giving 3 bedrooms + servant room which is good for a nuclear family...
        rates are 6700+ as nitesh mentioned and it is still reasonable compared to other projects in this posh area..i expect full possession by end 2014 though..

        Comment


        • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

          Hi guys ,
          is it safe to go for emrald estate 2 bhk unit in tower b for end user purpose ? when is possession expected ?
          any builder issues?
          emmr mgf off late had some issues as i read in other posts.
          Please can any one comment ? what is the current rate ?

          Comment


          • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by proplook View Post
            Hi guys ,
            is it safe to go for emrald estate 2 bhk unit in tower b for end user purpose ? when is possession expected ?
            any builder issues?
            emmr mgf off late had some issues as i read in other posts.
            Please can any one comment ? what is the current rate ?
            hi proplook, a 2bhk shud be between 6700-6900 depending on tower and floor... possession for towers a,b,h,j and k are expected by end 2013 as all the floors are done...the whole society however shud be ready by end 2014 since in towers like e and f work has not really started..

            emaar is one of the most reliable builders as per my experience...there might be delays but ur money is 100% safe... i recently lost money in spire when they cancelled their project after keeping money for 2.5 years, at least emaar is sure to deliver and with good quality...

            Comment


            • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

              status of tower a and b which are close to completion
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                I went to the site few days back, I was quite shocked to see no activity. When I asked the guard, he said for last six months the work has halted, the reason he gave was that it is because of the conflict between the contractor BL Kashyap and Emaar due to finances. I physically checked the tower B, his reasoning seemed to be logical as even the balcony had been fixed in it but it looked like that someone suddenly stopped the work. Do it is big concern

                Comment


                • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
                  I went to the site few days back, I was quite shocked to see no activity. When I asked the guard, he said for last six months the work has halted, the reason he gave was that it is because of the conflict between the contractor BL Kashyap and Emaar due to finances. I physically checked the tower B, his reasoning seemed to be logical as even the balcony had been fixed in it but it looked like that someone suddenly stopped the work. Do it is big concern
                  my understanding is that its stopped due to the water issue order by the courts...has anyone else heard about the dispute?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
                    my understanding is that its stopped due to the water issue order by the courts...has anyone else heard about the dispute?

                    It is possible that it was due to the water issues... almost, all projects suffered due to that.. but water issue has largely subsided... so, if the work is still not starting then there could be another reason...!!!
                    sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                      Even I had a visit to the site at around 2 p.m afternoon weekday and do not see any work going on .... o

                      Are there some other issues?
                      Anyone of you hold a floor here ?

                      Can it be checked with emmar mgf.

                      I am planning to buy a 2bhk unit here but wonder why the price psqft is less compared to other properties.
                      Any comments ?

                      Any matter of concerns :

                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...517-page2.html
                      Last edited January 31 2013, 10:33 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X