Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Which bank has approved this project?

Axis Bank rejected my application..
    CommentQuote
  • SBI and HDFC both are providing loan on this

SBI and HDFC both are providing loan on this
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for providing inputs.

is it safe to invest in Emmar group at this time? many people are suggesting to stay away from group even Bank too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashish,

Thanks for sharing. Any reason mentioned by the bank - is it financial health of Emaar generally? Which bank? Any other details you think worth sharing from your discussions.

Best Regards

Originally Posted by ashishag
    Thanks for providing inputs.

is it safe to invest in Emmar group at this time? many people are suggesting to stay away from group even Bank too.
    CommentQuote
  • Axis Bank and citi bank: they are saying that other banks who are providing financial assistance to the Emmar group are also putting strong conditions to recover their money. However we are not providing any assistance for this project.

One thing is, they are only concern about this project, both the bank are ready to give home loan for their other projects. I don't no what is the truth behind this.

As a project( for end use) I like very much about Emerald hills, still confused weather to go or no-go.

Senior member please suggest your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks again. Yes, listening such things doesn't really give any confidence. Not sure what's the best way to find more info and what is specifically problem with this project?

Any comments Vishal, Chetani, Vicky or any senior members on this forum?

Regards

Originally Posted by ashishag
    Axis Bank and citi bank: they are saying that other banks who are providing financial assistance to the Emmar group are also putting strong conditions to recover their money. However we are not providing any assistance for this project.

One thing is, they are only concern about this project, both the bank are ready to give home loan for their other projects. I don't no what is the truth behind this.

As a project( for end use) I like very much about Emerald hills, still confused weather to go or no-go.

Senior member please suggest your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NK2013
    Thanks again. Yes, listening such things doesn't really give any confidence. Not sure what's the best way to find more info and what is specifically problem with this project?

Any comments Vishal, Chetani, Vicky or any senior members on this forum?

Regards

this is indeed surprising...the project is listed under approved projects on the sbi website and from what i understand, sbi is supposed to be the most stringent while giving out loans and approving projects...link: https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbihomeloanprojects

also, i have my accounts in axis and icici and when i had contacted them to check for the loan on this project around november last year, they were both more than willing to sanction loans for this...i havent dealt with citibank so i am not sure about them...citi might be into funding only high end projects which could be a reason, but i dont really know...

i know ppl who have taken loans from hdfc and lic housing finance for this project...

construction is at full swing and as i mentioned earlier, this project and palm drive have no cash problem due to PE investment...the emaar mgf office is is sending regular construction updates on email on this project..Welcome to Emerald Estate update pics are uploaded here too

and i get calls from brokers continously to consider selling my unit...id recommend pls use your due diligence to find any info and share with members in case u find out anything...

il try to check with axis bank again and understand if there has been any change in their stance from earlier when they were offering me the loan...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    this is indeed surprising...the project is listed under approved projects on the sbi website and from what i understand, sbi is supposed to be the most stringent while giving out loans and approving projects...link: https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbihomeloanprojects

also, i have my accounts in axis and icici and when i had contacted them to check for the loan on this project around november last year, they were both more than willing to sanction loans for this...i havent dealt with citibank so i am not sure about them...citi might be into funding only high end projects which could be a reason, but i dont really know...

i know ppl who have taken loans from hdfc and lic housing finance for this project...

construction is at full swing and as i mentioned earlier, this project and palm drive have no cash problem due to PE investment...the emaar mgf office is is sending regular construction updates on email on this project..Welcome to Emerald Estate update pics are uploaded here too

and i get calls from brokers continously to consider selling my unit...id recommend pls use your due diligence to find any info and share with members in case u find out anything...

il try to check with axis bank again and understand if there has been any change in their stance from earlier when they were offering me the loan...

I agree with you. And if banks are ready to give out loan on other projects of Emaar, there isn't anything wrong with the company as such. The progress is good and brand value does sell. Nothing wrong with this project but that is my POV and I have invested in it.
    CommentQuote
  • iv received the demand for the next instalment... anyone else got that?

for loans, yes it is not under the axis approved projects list but sbi is granting loans for this without even charging attorney or stamp paper fees...i dont think there's any reason to worry cos when i checked with axis bank, they said that they dont cover all projects and it does not mean anything risky since no bank covers all projects...

hdfc, icici and lichf are extending loans on this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    iv received the demand for the next instalment... anyone else got that?

for loans, yes it is not under the axis approved projects list but sbi is granting loans for this without even charging attorney or stamp paper fees...i dont think there's any reason to worry cos when i checked with axis bank, they said that they dont cover all projects and it does not mean anything risky since no bank covers all projects...

hdfc, icici and lichf are extending loans on this...

Which tower and for which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    Which tower and for which floor?

Tower G, completion of 6th floor slab...
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk

Hi, what are the prevailing rates for a 2BHK at EE. Also, if anyone knows if the work is going on or is on hold currently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by closeitout
    Hi, what are the prevailing rates for a 2BHK at EE. Anyone who knows a good broker? Also, if anyone knows if the work is going on or is on hold currently?

As per brokers, the basic price is 6800-6900 per. sq. ft + all the other charges. Work had stopped for a while, but it is going on at a good pace now.
    Multiplyers are a good broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    As per brokers, the basic price is 6800-6900 per. sq. ft + all the other charges. Work had stopped for a while, but it is going on at a good pace now.
    Multiplyers are a good broker.

Hi guys I got a quote for 7100 today for my 1020 sq ft, pool and garden facing unit, guess rates are headed up again
    CommentQuote
  • thats a good news, i think it has taken quite a while to cross 7100

I think the price we got this unit is a steal I am up for going for a registry,

what rent do you guys will it fetch ??
    CommentQuote