Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

attaching a couple of more pics of the site...the company says posession shud happen around april next year... looking at towers a and b, it seems on track... however expecting the whole society only to be ready around end 2014 or early 2015..

also saw a mock flat they have made in tower b, finishing seems to be extremely good.. 3bedrooms and a servant room in 1395 sq ft. is def a good specification...expecting prices of this to come at par with bptp and bestech properties in the area, i.e. 7000 + within a month...
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Chetan. Did you by any chance happen to visit Premier Floors site? Any update on construction status of same?

Thanks

Comment

I have received a public notice from Emaar MGf regarding the change in the building plan

They have not uploaded the same in their website and when I called up they said there a little revision in the layout whereby the primary school will be created in place of the future development mentioned earlier

the DTCP has asked emaar to seek any objections if any within 30 days of issue of public notice

Public notice appeared in Tribune and Indian express on 21st march

Originally posted by vishal02 View Post
        Thanks Chetan. Did you by any chance happen to visit Premier Floors site? Any update on construction status of same?

Thanks

Comment

project is still in doldrum....emaar has been lagging behind with acute fund shortage ..ie what is clearly reflected in resale prices..people who r buying r those users who r expecting delivery to be in 2014 ..which luks imposible with super fund crunch in emaar at the moment....... on a positive side emar may take around 2016 as possession....

whatever movement u hv sseen in consurcion is beacuse emaar has sold some land bank and also took some money from investors against 112 project ..so its changing caps but none of project of emaar is safe especoially from end users perspective...

not critising this project ...but when builder delayss they forget constrcution cost do rise...

Comment

Has any one got the intimation from Emaar on the revised building plan of estate?

Comment

Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
              Has any one got the intimation from Emaar on the revised building plan of estate?
              Yes, got the public notice copy. But now that you mentioned what it was all about, I didn't call the office

Comment

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
                Yes, got the public notice copy. But now that you mentioned what it was all about, I didn't call the office

I want to invest in this project. Do you guys think it is a good buy at this stage ? I am interested in 2bhk in this project

Comment

Originally posted by amit_vce View Post
                  I want to invest in this project. Do you guys think it is a good buy at this stage ? I am interested in 2bhk in this project
                  The company is good, brand value is much better than many others though the project had a few hiccups in construction, it has come up well- good quality raw material, finish and location. Well, prices are going up on dwarka expressway and seeing the golf course extension rd. developing, emerald estate is a good investment as per current prices on golf course rd. This is my POV and as an investor/end-user, I am happy with the results.

Comment

What I could understand from the call made to emaar there is a primary school they have proposed inside the emerald estate

That would mean thoroughfare for the school traffic children and security risk

Also this can take the property prices down

Also heard that the vacant plot of others property adjacent to the estate has been bought by Bharti reality which can again dampen the prospects of the property

Please those who can visit the emaar office please get the clear picture

Although the letter says that the revised plan has been uploaded to their website the emaar exec confirmed it has not been...weird - so something could be fishly

only 20 days left if the objections need to be made

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post

Comment

Better to check the public notice yourself.

There may be something Fishy.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X