Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi experts ,

    I had a question regarding home loan.

    Is there any limit on number of times a under construction property be sell after which hdfc cannot provide home loan?

    I mean If I am the third buyer of a house in emmar mgf which is still under cinstruction , then i m liable and legal to get a home loan ? Am i right ?
    Please share your expert comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by proplook
    Hi experts ,

    I had a question regarding home loan.

    Is there any limit on number of times a under construction property be sell after which hdfc cannot provide home loan?

    I mean If I am the third buyer of a house in emmar mgf which is still under cinstruction , then i m liable and legal to get a home loan ? Am i right ?
    Please share your expert comments ?


    i dont think there shud be an issue... did u check with the bank?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got the latest pics of the construction

    whats the speed of it ??


    In Noida some projects got delivered in just 3 years

    with Emaar 4 years on and the clock is still ticking very frustrating to see ppl who invested in Noida made the same money at a lesser entry price than emerald estate roi just the same and on the top of it making money now from rentals


    Originally Posted by chetani3
    i dont think there shud be an issue... did u check with the bank?
    CommentQuote
  • I went to check on the status of construction and work was going on full-swing. Here are some photos.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Home loans should not be an issue for even 3rd transaction of UC property, though I have not been in a situation like this. Banks would be able to give you excat information on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Raoulg, any idea when we can get the possesion 2+ still??

    Suddenly so many brokers have started calling quoting 7k+

    seems like construction is picking up well

    non GGn folks like me cant visit regularly



    Originally Posted by Raoulg
    I went to check on the status of construction and work was going on full-swing. Here are some photos.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Thanks a lot Raoulg, any idea when we can get the possesion 2+ still??

    Suddenly so many brokers have started calling quoting 7k+

    seems like construction is picking up well

    non GGn folks like me cant visit regularly


    Possession does seem to be away because the work is still going on in all the towers. But construction is going full swing so prices have picked up. I'll post new pics when I visit again after a month or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Existing owners and other experts: can you please suggest which towers within EE are best located (Green facing, closer to the club etc.) and which ones are avoidable (for e.g. if one is closer to some school, village, sewage plant, etc. etc.)

    Also, there was some talk recently of Emaar changing the layout for which they had released a notice in public domain. Has anyone been able to conclusively figure out the exact change and if its for better or worse for the project?

    Regarding possession, does anyone here has any insight as to when will Emaar be able to deliver the entire township, which is probably when the area will become inhabitable with all its amenities?

    Sorry if my questions sound overly critical, I just intend to get the right information from an end use point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by closeitout
    Existing owners and other experts: can you please suggest which towers within EE are best located (Green facing, closer to the club etc.) and which ones are avoidable (for e.g. if one is closer to some school, village, sewage plant, etc. etc.)

    Also, there was some talk recently of Emaar changing the layout for which they had released a notice in public domain. Has anyone been able to conclusively figure out the exact change and if its for better or worse for the project?

    Regarding possession, does anyone here has any insight as to when will Emaar be able to deliver the entire township, which is probably when the area will become inhabitable with all its amenities?

    Sorry if my questions sound overly critical, I just intend to get the right information from an end use point.


    Not sure about other details but possession is at least 2-3 years away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by closeitout
    Existing owners and other experts: can you please suggest which towers within EE are best located (Green facing, closer to the club etc.) and which ones are avoidable (for e.g. if one is closer to some school, village, sewage plant, etc. etc.)

    Also, there was some talk recently of Emaar changing the layout for which they had released a notice in public domain. Has anyone been able to conclusively figure out the exact change and if its for better or worse for the project?

    Regarding possession, does anyone here has any insight as to when will Emaar be able to deliver the entire township, which is probably when the area will become inhabitable with all its amenities?

    Sorry if my questions sound overly critical, I just intend to get the right information from an end use point.


    towers h,j,k,g and f are directly close to the club...i think apart from tower a none of the towers are too close to the road.. even with tower a, there is no main road as such which could cause disturbance..

    possession expected by end of next year for the whole project...if they start giving out towers as they finish, i see a,b,h,j and k being given out within a year from now...the whole township is huge, i think that will take 3 years including the emerald floors, etc. but EE has its own club facilities, etc. so i dont think that shud be an issue...

    the new layout impacts emerald floors premier, not EE in terms of layout...i have seen the new map, there is nothing negative about it even for emerald floors, a shopping centre within walking distance is a positive thing for an end user..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chetani and Shkhan!
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site on Saturday. I have seen some really good progress in overall emerald hillls

    1) plastering work of emerald floors progressing

    2) Emerald estate tower c and D progressing at a fast pace

    3) Emerald plaza 3/4 floor slab

    4) emerald hills security posts are being erected

    5) digging work on the floors on the left has begun

    6) the main road connecting the hills with estate is coming up fine


    No Wonder why brokers are calling so frequently nowadays
    CommentQuote
  • Well they certainly are. Seeing the good progress at emerald estate towers prices are inching up too even in these times of relative stagnation.I got a quote for 7300 yesterday for my 1020 sq ft, pool and garden facing unit, though with max white component. guess rates are headed up again.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to visit the site today. The exterior plaster has nearly been completed for Tower A while the pace of work on the rest of the towers is pretty good. Will post some photos later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3

    the new layout impacts emerald floors premier, not EE in terms of layout...i have seen the new map, there is nothing negative about it even for emerald floors, a shopping centre within walking distance is a positive thing for an end user..


    Can you please elaborate on the comment above on 'the new layout impacting emerald floors premier'
    CommentQuote