Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    I went to visit the site today. The exterior plaster has nearly been completed for Tower A while the pace of work on the rest of the towers is pretty good. Will post some photos later.

yep, i went over the weekend as well.. construction is happening at a good pace, i got my last demand in first week of may and given the pace, i think il receive the next demand by mid july...so two floors up in two months is a pretty good speed of construction... here's a link for site updates Welcome to Emerald Estate

i spoke to the site engineer and he mentioned tower a should be ready for possession by the end of this year...that's a big positive...i think the society wud be ready by dec 2014 completely..
    CommentQuote
  • Well good to hear that construction is continuing at a good pace for emerald estate
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the photos taken over last weekend.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Well the towers look quite majestic with good finishing and once the Spanish architecture theme coupled with emaars high grade finish quality set in , it would be a nice place to stay .....any emaar guys on the forum pls ensure that it turns out to be a signature quality product which would give a boost to the delayed developing emerald hills society I.e pls prove that you are worth the wait!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.
    With the recent news on Emaar MGF - receives Rs 8.6k crore fine notice, are we seeing any impact on Emaar MGF in terms of more delays in project completion. e.g. currently work is happening in Emerald Estate, because of this news the construction might stop or slow down because of lack of funds etc..
    Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    Hi.
    With the recent news on Emaar MGF - receives Rs 8.6k crore fine notice, are we seeing any impact on Emaar MGF in terms of more delays in project completion. e.g. currently work is happening in Emerald Estate, because of this news the construction might stop or slow down because of lack of funds etc..
    Any views?

Well, I don't think that it is going to impact the construction as all of this was being done after the news of the fine notice came out. All of the fine/tax issues are usually put up as cases in court and can go on for ages. So whether EMAAR is paying it or the case is filed, you can ask the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Neither have the rates come down , still getting 2-3 calls a day for my 2 bed and study pool/ park facing 1020 sq/ft unit for 7200-7300. Guess this project won't be impacted much since it is already in advanced stage of construction with 80-90% payment gone and most of the towers almost ready.
    CommentQuote
  • i went to the site of emerald estate and emerald hills. The construction progress is very impressive. I think they may be able to give possession by end of this year to floors customer and in estate maybe A and B tower. Hope the work continues uninteruppted.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. i am planning to buy a flat in Emerald Estate. For towers A, B and C ~90% payment is gone.. can someone please tell me if there are any towers with ~40% - 60% payment gone to the builder and not 90% +.
    CommentQuote
  • tower G is good and club facing too. Payment has gone till 6th floor roof slab (60%)
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when Tower F work would start ?
    What are the plans of Emar MGF for other towers , are they planning to deliever all towers at same time or Will they deliever the tower A and B first and then then remaining towers.
    Any cofirm comments appreciated ..
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any common page/link for all emmar mgf emerals estate unit holders ?
    CommentQuote
  • Should one go for floors or apartments in this project. Seems like the floors are cheaper than the apartments, can't think of a logical reason for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Well proplook work for tower F is already started and I presume it has been constructed till 6 th floor.
    Further Emaar was stating that they plan to deliver the complete project at one go and not just individual towers in phases, so delivery I guess shall be in end of 2014.
    Well investor 111 floors are trading almost at the same price as apartments in emerald hills since the apartments are in much higher stage of construction and emerald estate shall be delivered earlier than the whole society of emerald hills, as very little construction has been done for the floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vickys..I think you are talking about tower G and not F. correct me if I am wrong but I think Tower F has not yet started...
    CommentQuote