Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

    got the URL for the revised plan

    Real Estate india- Premium Apartments Building Construction Company India

    Building plans Approved vide Memo No.: 33871, dated: 18/03/13

    Please can someone review give your expert advise

    I am facing the probs opening the link "
    Building plans Approved vide Memo No.: 33871, dated: 18/03/13
    "

    Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    Raise an objection.
    This would be the best strategy.

    This would at least force Emmar to share the complete details.

    And send a copy of objection to DTCP Haryana.

    Comment


    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

      Hi Vishal ,

      Any comments in the layout plan , If the 2BHK flats have 3 balconys or only 2 as I went to the site and saw that on all constructed towers except the Gnd Floor , only 2 balcony exists

      Are there any changes in plan ?
      Also as per the new approved plan I see that Tower E has only G+6 floors while others are G+12.

      Any comments from others much appreciated as I am planning to buy some 2BHK unit.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

        Well if I understood the revised plan correctly

        Primary School is quite far away from the residential towers and should accessible directly from the 60M wide road behind which is a good news

        There are no ground floors only stilt and first floor, Only first and second flr have three balconies

        Tower E =G+6

        New tower P has been introduced to the left of K = G+3 will launch at a higher price

        Also 5 towers at the emerald floor premier have been introduced which again is a good news since the launch of those will further increase the prices

        Overall I would recommend a BUY for you before all newer launches

        Originally posted by proplook View Post
        Hi Vishal ,

        Any comments in the layout plan , If the 2BHK flats have 3 balconys or only 2 as I went to the site and saw that on all constructed towers except the Gnd Floor , only 2 balcony exists

        Are there any changes in plan ?
        Also as per the new approved plan I see that Tower E has only G+6 floors while others are G+12.

        Any comments from others much appreciated as I am planning to buy some 2BHK unit.
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

          i believe if someone has to buy emaar and has no problems with Cash component ,Enclave would be a better option 5700-5800 psf

          Comment


          • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
            Well if I understood the revised plan correctly

            Primary School is quite far away from the residential towers and should accessible directly from the 60M wide road behind which is a good news

            There are no ground floors only stilt and first floor, Only first and second flr have three balconies

            Tower E =G+6

            New tower P has been introduced to the left of K = G+3 will launch at a higher price

            Also 5 towers at the emerald floor premier have been introduced which again is a good news since the launch of those will further increase the prices

            Overall I would recommend a BUY for you before all newer launches
            i also spoke to the their customer care and they mentioned that the school is in front of the vacant land near premier floors phase 3 so emerald estate does not get affected by it at all...they also mentioned anothe shopping centre near the school which is coming up but that also does not alter the emerald estate plan and is on a future development land...

            thanks vishal for updating on the new tower launch, any idea at what price it is being launched? when i was buying emerald estate the company guys were telling me prices like 9000 psf, of course resale is much lesser... will be interesting to know what price they launch this tower p at...

            Comment


            • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

              Interesting to see some activity on this thread.

              Which tower and floor do you think are better buy for 3 BHK in emerald estate?

              Do you guys see any issues with delivery/ pace of construction/ quality versus other surrounding projects? Why the entire Emaar township is moving at snail's pace as compared to other projects on GCX or Emaar's other projects on NH8?

              Why do you think this project sells much cheaper than Ireo/Pioneer projects?

              what's this Emaar Enclave selling at 5,700 psf - where is this located, how many towers, quality, construction progress?

              Comment


              • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                I personally like G and F green facing

                The project is the cheapest and undervalued presently

                but once delivered will command a very high premium

                where in GGN you get a 2 plus study in 1020 sqft that too from Emaar

                also where the hell we get 3+servant for 1395 sqft

                you personally visit the sample flat an you would realize what I am talking about in terms of the layout and the quality

                overall emerald hills will be a signature property in coming future





                Originally posted by NK2013 View Post
                Interesting to see some activity on this thread.

                Which tower and floor do you think are better buy for 3 BHK in emerald estate?

                Do you guys see any issues with delivery/ pace of construction/ quality versus other surrounding projects? Why the entire Emaar township is moving at snail's pace as compared to other projects on GCX or Emaar's other projects on NH8?

                Why do you think this project sells much cheaper than Ireo/Pioneer projects?

                what's this Emaar Enclave selling at 5,700 psf - where is this located, how many towers, quality, construction progress?

                Comment


                • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                  Tower J green/pool facing is also nice

                  Comment


                  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                    Thanks Vishal and Vicky for your thoughts.

                    What do you guys think about delivery/execution of Emaar - they have launched too many projects but most of them are delayed. Look at Emerald Hills - some floors/parts of projects have not even started construction or far behind schedule. Are all approvals in place?

                    Is the level of construction activity at site comparable to what you see in other surrounding projects? The sense I got was that activity is there but very slow.

                    With so many legal issues in Media against Emaar and status of its financial health - do you think the lower price is more reflective of the risk associated with delivery/execution? Is there any risk of default here (understand I am being too pessimistic here!)?

                    Don't want to discourage any existing investors here - but I am just trying to understand the reason for delays and slower appreciation in this township as a prospective buyer.

                    Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                      Buddy same thing was being said about emaar palm drive last year, in march 2012 rate was 5800-6000 for premier terrace and there was negative news and doubts from all sides, however as soon as construction picked up speed in 6 months rate crossed 8000, and now rate is 8500, you can check 99 acres etc if you like. Look at emaar palm garden now, it is leader in appreciation in 80x sector from 4000-5800 in 1.5 yrs and construction is swift too...
                      I guess as a smart investor one should take a calculated risk, if a good property is at a discount and whatever reasons that are justifying that discount are not too serious it reflects an opportunity in itself and one should go for it,once things work out in the end , all the negative sentiment translates into a successful rewarding timely smart investment and I guess that is the fun of being an investor.... weighing the risks and taking the call.. However in case you feel you are not up to it then better to move into a ready to move in apartment.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X