Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    Hi Vickys..I think you are talking about tower G and not F. correct me if I am wrong but I think Tower F has not yet started...

yea that's tower g in which work has now progressed to the 8th floor roof.. next demand could come in the next two to three weeks... they've also just started work on tower E which is of 6 floors so shud come up quickly... tower d has also picked up at a quick pace...

tower f is the only one which is delayed but im guessing they'll pick that up as soon as exterior work on tower a and b are done...

pretty glad with the way the whole thing is coming up...rates i hear are at 7000-7200 psf for 3bhk and 7200-7300 psf for 2 bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • for emerald estate aparatments, how much payments has been raised by the builder? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REAmit
    for emerald estate aparatments, how much payments has been raised by the builder? Thanks.

its different for different towers REamit, towers a and b i think wud have 90% paid while tower f and e would be at around 30%...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    its different for different towers REamit, towers a and b i think wud have 90% paid while tower f and e would be at around 30%...

Thanks Chetan. I believe emaar is saying that the possession will be towards the end of 2014 but does it seem feasible on a realistic basis? i went to the site and liked the project but i believe a lot of work still needs to be done.

And any news in the market pertaining to emaar tax fiasco which was just in the news? I am just hoping it doesn't become another unitech.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Chetan. I believe emaar is saying that the possession will be towards the end of 2014 but does it seem feasible on a realistic basis? i went to the site and liked the project but i believe a lot of work still needs to be done.

And any news in the market pertaining to emaar tax fiasco which was just in the news? I am just hoping it doesn't become another unitech.

Construction is going at fast pace, if you happen to visit site around 10AM (i did it one day, by chance), you'd see a huge crowd of workers near main entrance waiting to take their respective task.

i spoke to one of the engineer at IVORY site, he told me at present around 300 workers are actively working at emerald hills site.

if the same pace is continued then i presume delivery of floors and high rise by 2014 end shouldn't be an issue.
    CommentQuote

Hi Amit,

I certainly believe end 2014 is a very realistic target given the pace and extent of progress already done...
    as far as the tax fiasco is concerned, yes it's not the best news but i dont think its impacting the progress much as it will take a long time for the case to close and a final decision to be made...at least the construction activity does not seem to suggest any slowdown...i wouldnt worry too much right now as long as work is going on at good pace..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    Hi Amit,

I certainly believe end 2014 is a very realistic target given the pace and extent of progress already done...
    as far as the tax fiasco is concerned, yes it's not the best news but i dont think its impacting the progress much as it will take a long time for the case to close and a final decision to be made...at least the construction activity does not seem to suggest any slowdown...i wouldnt worry too much right now as long as work is going on at good pace..

so received the demand for 8th floor also now... this is quick!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

After long chase and plumbing for 1.5 months, my friend finally bought Amber 267Sq.yds G. floor @66lacs premium, pundits who predicted that RE will have negative leap, it's not a fact rather a mere perception during blue winds.

Owners having RE in promising sectors, location may not get swayed by temporary down turn, such owners would continue to command price.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys. Hope you are well. Its always good to see activity in this thread, which seems to have clearly picked up over last few months.

Received demand for 8th floor for Tower G just within 1.5 months from last demand. The pace of contraction looks too good or I am thinking if it is too good to be true!! Is there anyone with unit in Tower G that could kindly physically confirm that the construction has reached Floor 8th by going to the site. I am not based in Gurgaon and hope Emaar is not raising demand in anticipation that they will be able to reach 8th floor by end of this month or something?

I visited the project last month and have to say that construction progress was actually FAR BETTER THAN EXPECTED as compared to some negative views on Emaar in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that things may not be as weak in RE on the ground as people perceive it. However, it seems that your friend has managed to get a good deal - which may be a function of weaker sentiment in Gurgaon RE currently.

I think the premium for 1st floor in Amber is range 66 lacs. The ground floor should command 4 to 5 lacs higher premium if I am correct.

Also, did you friend investigate the reason why construction of Amber/Coral floors have been delayed for so long as compared to Emerald Estate Apartments? Hope there are no legal issues. I am not able to understand how come one part of the project is progressing so well while the other part has been moving at a snail pace. Interested to hear your thoughts.

Regards

Originally Posted by sjohar
    Hi All,

After long chase and plumbing for 1.5 months, my friend finally bought Amber 267Sq.yds G. floor @66lacs premium, pundits who predicted that RE will have negative leap, it's not a fact rather a mere perception during blue winds.

Owners having RE in promising sectors, location may not get swayed by temporary down turn, such owners would continue to command price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NK,

Yeah, My friend happens to meet couple of folks at Emaar sikanderpur office, reason for the delay in Amber/coral was initially construction approvals/finalizing of contractor, however, same are in place now and work in expected to start in next 02 months for these blocks.

Looking at the overall pace of construction in the township, in totality, floors and estate should be ready for possession in next 1.5 years.

This inference is drawn post actual site visit (went 03 times in last 1.5 months) and 1/1 meeting with builders executives.

Hoping things to stay afloat.

BTW, I've premier floor-III @1650sq.ft, bought for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NK2013
    Guys. Hope you are well. Its always good to see activity in this thread, which seems to have clearly picked up over last few months.

Received demand for 8th floor for Tower G just within 1.5 months from last demand. The pace of contraction looks too good or I am thinking if it is too good to be true!! Is there anyone with unit in Tower G that could kindly physically confirm that the construction has reached Floor 8th by going to the site. I am not based in Gurgaon and hope Emaar is not raising demand in anticipation that they will be able to reach 8th floor by end of this month or something?

I visited the project last month and have to say that construction progress was actually FAR BETTER THAN EXPECTED as compared to some negative views on Emaar in the market.

Hi NK,

I went to the site a month back and checked out tower G. At that point the roof of 7th floor was done and the pillars for the 8th floor were ready, im guessing in a month they wud surely have gotten the roof slab for 8th floor in place since then...tower c has moved the fastest, its up till the 12th floor now compared to 9 floors when construction resumed in feb...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. whats the status of tower - F??? construction is happening in all other towers and not in F tower--any specific reasons??
    CommentQuote
  • tower G

8th floor roof slab is done. I went there around 10 days bacl. I have also got the demand letter on 4th Jul
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing sjohar.

Regarding construction approvals/finalizing the contractors - this is very strange. I heard the same about construction approvals from brokers. However, I went to Emaar corporate office as well as site office last month and people I met were very confident that there has never been any issue with approvals. Difficult to understand who is telling the truth - street or Emaar guys.

I am in Gurgaon again later this month and will try to find out more.

Anyway, I hope things move at the pace you mentioned.

Stay in touch.

Best Regards

Originally Posted by sjohar
    Hi NK,

Yeah, My friend happens to meet couple of folks at Emaar sikanderpur office, reason for the delay in Amber/coral was initially construction approvals/finalizing of contractor, however, same are in place now and work in expected to start in next 02 months for these blocks.

Looking at the overall pace of construction in the township, in totality, floors and estate should be ready for possession in next 1.5 years.

This inference is drawn post actual site visit (went 03 times in last 1.5 months) and 1/1 meeting with builders executives.

Hoping things to stay afloat.

BTW, I've premier floor-III @1650sq.ft, bought for end use.
    CommentQuote