Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Chetani and Rishis for the confirmation. I read in Emaar Palm Garden thread in the past that Emaar had raised a demand beforehand in some tower in anticipation of completion before demand deadline - so wanted to make sure.

Good to hear that the construction is actually moving at a fast pace. Looking at the pace of construction, looks like Emaar will demand bulk of payment by early 2014. Hope the project doesn't get stuck during plastering/finishing after structure is ready.

I saw a sample flat in Emerald Estate last month and was positively surprised to see that Emaar actually managed to provide a good 3 BHK in just 1,300 sq ft. I had taken a look at a 3BHK in 1,350 sq ft in new gurgaon earlier and the space efficiency looks far better in Emerald Estate. Also, limited number of towers does not make the project look congested. Definitely value for money project.

Let's stay in touch and keep this thread active. I still see only limited number of owners actively participate in discussion.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. How good is Emerlad Estate as an investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitleekha
    Hi.. How good is Emerlad Estate as an investment?

Pretty good , trading at around 6800-7100 for 1395 sq ft and 7000-7300 for 1020 sq ft good pool and park facing unit, you can get an all cheque deal too, towers almost ready, nice location, you won't get another 2 bhk with study in gcx in 1020 sq ft, so investment size is also relatively less to get something on gcx road, sample flat finishing is good, expect prices to jump to 8500-9000 by possession end of next year....
    CommentQuote
  • excellent investment

I have seen emaar mgf imperial garden layout for 2000 sqft apartment. Its almost same as of 1310 sqft in emerald estate with slighlty bigger rooms. Overall the layouts are the best in emerald estate. Since there will be lot of offices in the nearby area even putting this at a higher rental will be easy. Never to sell emerald estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    Pretty good , trading at around 6800-7100 for 1395 sq ft and 7000-7300 for 1020 sq ft good pool and park facing unit, you can get an all cheque deal too, towers almost ready, nice location, you won't get another 2 bhk with study in gcx in 1020 sq ft, so investment size is also relatively less to get something on gcx road, sample flat finishing is good, expect prices to jump to 8500-9000 by possession end of next year....

6300-6400 for a 3 bhk and 6500-6600 for a 2 bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REAmit
    6300-6400 for a 3 bhk and 6500-6600 for a 2 bhk...

Aisa hai boss agar is rate pe sale ho rahi hai to to I will buy 2 more units today , kindly pm me the broker details, of course there might be some top floor back facing useless units which might be going at a cheaper rate but for good pool and park facing units to be specific in tower G, H and J the rates are what I quoted earlier 6800-7100 for 3 bhk and 7000-7300 for 2 bhk, how do I know, cause I own a unit there and get 2-3 genuine calls everyday from reliable brokers I know to dispose it off at these rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Also tower F
    CommentQuote
    Aisa hai boss agar is rate pe sale ho rahi hai to to I will buy 2 more units today , kindly pm me the broker details, of course there might be some top floor back facing useless units which might be going at a cheaper rate but for good pool and park facing units to be specific in tower G, H and J the rates are what I quoted earlier 6800-7100 for 3 bhk and 7000-7300 for 2 bhk, how do I know, cause I own a unit there and get 2-3 genuine calls everyday from reliable brokers I know to dispose it off at these rates.

No need to take an offense on this:

Mate, yeh baatein mujhe bohot se brokers ne boli hain,
    a) s rate pe to main 5 unite kharid loon.
    b) Agar is rate pe mil jaye to main apni brokerage chhod dunga
    c) Agarji is rate pe mil jaye to hum party ko to deal pass on hi nahin karte, khud rakh lete hain ..and so forth.

And i have struck deals on the rates at the lower price points as compared to the market rate. And they have been good units, not useless units as put across by you

Funny thing is, in this project some units in certain towers are useful, rest are all useless for you?.:bab (59):

Anyways, since You did not mention the towers that you were talking about go ahead and pick a tower that you consider good.

If i happen to strike a deal in this project, I will get you the units in the rates mentioned above.

Ek baar zara market ki halat realistically dekh lo..kahani samajh main aa jayegi.

Apni investment sabko karoron main khelti hui dikhti hain. the day i happen to own a unit in this project, if i do, main bhi 7500-8000 ka gaana gaonga ...:-) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REAmit
    No need to take an offense on this:

Mate, yeh baatein mujhe bohot se brokers ne boli hain,
    a) s rate pe to main 5 unite kharid loon.
    b) Agar is rate pe mil jaye to main apni brokerage chhod dunga
    c) Agarji is rate pe mil jaye to hum party ko to deal pass on hi nahin karte, khud rakh lete hain ..and so forth.

And i have struck deals on the rates at the lower price points as compared to the market rate. And they have been good units, not useless units as put across by you

Funny thing is, in this project some units in certain towers are useful, rest are all useless for you?.:bab (59):

Anyways, since You did not mention the towers that you were talking about go ahead and pick a tower that you consider good.

If i happen to strike a deal in this project, I will get you the units in the rates mentioned above.

Ek baar zara market ki halat realistically dekh lo..kahani samajh main aa jayegi.

Apni investment sabko karoron main khelti hui dikhti hain. the day i happen to own a unit in this project, if i do, main bhi 7500-8000 ka gaana gaonga ...:-) !!

Bud firstly I am not a broker and before you go jabbering about study the project, layout, towers, upcoming commercial projects in vicinity,and then I guess you will enlighten yourself by our own grey cells which units and towers are commanding a higher premium and which are not and for what reasons.
    Secondly I did not say that all units in other towers are useless , what I stated was some top most floor back facing units or some units where people have already paid in full earlier due to the 12% interest pre payment clause specially the NRI's might be selling out cheaper since the rupee has depreciated, but again that is history now since currently the fall has stagnated, so I reaffirm the prices I have stated and I again reaffirm get me good location units at the prices you are quoting and I shall pick up two and you can get your brokerage too since you seem to be one rather than me bud :bab (59):
    And this time do wear your specs so you can see that in my first post itself I had mentioned the towers which are commanding a higher premium:bab (59):

No need to take any offense btw
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I think we are crossing limits of decency and this against the forum rules. You are requested to maintain forum decorum.

Thanks

Mods are requested to delete some of the offensive posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a confirmed deal from my broker for full cheque for 7250 rs/ sq ft for my 1020 sq ft lower floor pool park facing unit in tower J yesterday.However I am planning to hold till possession by end of 2014, expecting prices to touch 8500 by then. The current real estate slowdown/ slump scenario has only caused stagnation but no fall in nearing completion good properties on GCX road It seems.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you interested in buying a unit there or selling !!!
    CommentQuote
    Are you interested in buying a unit there or selling !!!

Your broker does only buying or selling as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    Your broker does only buying or selling as well?

Well mr sundry my response was to a post from a member regarding pm of details of broker which I don't want to do since it is not allowed on iref, hence I just asked out of curiosity that was this particular query By this gentleman for buying or selling a unit in emerald estate,
    I wonder what you have concurred out of it and are referring to ????? No idea !!!! And no info ....,..
    CommentQuote
  • One little question. I visited the site a few days back and was told that the open area in front of tower A and B and behind J, H, K belongs to another builder. There was some talk earlier of Bharti having acquired some land there. Is this patch I am talking about the same that Bharti acquired?

Any idea what plans Bharti has for this land?
    CommentQuote