Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tower C

I own a unit in Tower C. Just paid the 10 th instalment - Completion of Final Floor Roof Slab. I have availed a loan from HDFC and HDFC disburses loan after verifying the status. So reasonably sure that thestructure for tower C is now ready
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by closeitout
    One little question. I visited the site a few days back and was told that the open area in front of tower A and B and behind J, H, K belongs to another builder. There was some talk earlier of Bharti having acquired some land there. Is this patch I am talking about the same that Bharti acquired?

Any idea what plans Bharti has for this land?

No, all that area is part of Emaar. You can look at the plans at the office. The land between emeralds estate and the premium floors belongs to Bharti. It is clear if you look at the map on the website. Plus it is demarcated at the actual site.
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt that Raoulg

Originally Posted by Raoulg
    No, all that area is part of Emaar. You can look at the plans at the office. The land between emeralds estate and the premium floors belongs to Bharti. It is clear if you look at the map on the website. Plus it is demarcated at the actual site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    I doubt that Raoulg

Did you check on-site and with the company?
    CommentQuote
  • When can we expect possession in EE?
    CommentQuote
  • i got a mail today asking for service tax on car parking... is it alright for them to ask for it? they've charged 3.09%
    CommentQuote
  • and they've raised a demand for the 10th floor slab for tower g now... i just paid the last instalment for 8th floor in the last week of july... the construction seems to be going at a frantic pace....
    CommentQuote
  • Well that seems like good news that construction is going on for g tower at a good pace , I am still getting resale options for 7200-7300 for my pool and park facing lower floor 1020 sq ft unit, seems like EE is riding the waves of RE slowdown pretty well, I expect price to touch 8500 by possession end of 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I mean possession by end off 2014, and by the way these offers are full cheque deals
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for 1310 sq ft size in EE for end use. Can we really expect possession by the end of 2014? I spoke to couple of brokers around and from their words it seems that it will get delivered by end of 2015. Any comments from seniors would be really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Chetani - Even I have a unit in Tower G and received the demand. The pace seems just too fast to believe - hope Emaar is not raising demands in anticipation of completion by xx time. Anybody who recently visited the site can confirm this?

Also, received request for service tax on parking. I see this being mentioned at other Emaar project forums as well. Not sure we should pay this?? Any thoughts?

Well speed of construction is positive, but I am inclined to think that Emaar may construct the structure to get most of the installments and then goes on hold for a long time for finishing before possession!!!

Cheers

Originally Posted by chetani3
    and they've raised a demand for the 10th floor slab for tower g now... i just paid the last instalment for 8th floor in the last week of july... the construction seems to be going at a frantic pace....
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site, thankfully living close by helps me check whenever they raise the demand.. yes the tenth floor slab is up and the pace is furious.. i saw tower d done till 6 floors, 2 months back i think it was at the second floor...the good thing is that tower a and b which are close to completion still have finishing work going on.. this is despite the fact that emaar wud have recd most of the payment for that tower so i think the intention is clearly to deliver and not delay...the late penalty clause kicks in from dec 2013 so im sure emaar wudnt want to end up paying too much for the delay...i expect full possession by 2014 end latest...especially since kotak realty fund has a significant stake in this project, they wudnt want to disappoint their investors...

i checked car parking rules online and it seems a legal payment only...i just wish we see some govt policies being changed instead of taxing the common man more and more...

Originally Posted by NK2013
    Hi Guys,

Chetani - Even I have a unit in Tower G and received the demand. The pace seems just too fast to believe - hope Emaar is not raising demands in anticipation of completion by xx time. Anybody who recently visited the site can confirm this?

Also, received request for service tax on parking. I see this being mentioned at other Emaar project forums as well. Not sure we should pay this?? Any thoughts?

Well speed of construction is positive, but I am inclined to think that Emaar may construct the structure to get most of the installments and then goes on hold for a long time for finishing before possession!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chetani - Thanks for the confirmation and appreciate your on-the-ground colour about status of the project/construction.

Keeping fingers crossed they continue in the right direction. Stark difference in pace of construction between Emerald Estate and Emerald floors keeps me wondering about the reason behind it. Can't make sense why two projects from same builder within same location and similar budgets are moving at such different pace!!

Chetani, Vickys, Roulg - what are you guys doing about 1% TDS deduction. Have you guys deducted this amount from the installment? What's Emaar take on it?

Originally Posted by chetani3
    I went to the site, thankfully living close by helps me check whenever they raise the demand.. yes the tenth floor slab is up and the pace is furious.. i saw tower d done till 6 floors, 2 months back i think it was at the second floor...the good thing is that tower a and b which are close to completion still have finishing work going on.. this is despite the fact that emaar wud have recd most of the payment for that tower so i think the intention is clearly to deliver and not delay...the late penalty clause kicks in from dec 2013 so im sure emaar wudnt want to end up paying too much for the delay...i expect full possession by 2014 end latest...especially since kotak realty fund has a significant stake in this project, they wudnt want to disappoint their investors...

i checked car parking rules online and it seems a legal payment only...i just wish we see some govt policies being changed instead of taxing the common man more and more...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NK2013
    Hi Chetani - Thanks for the confirmation and appreciate your on-the-ground colour about status of the project/construction.

Keeping fingers crossed they continue in the right direction. Stark difference in pace of construction between Emerald Estate and Emerald floors keeps me wondering about the reason behind it. Can't make sense why two projects from same builder within same location and similar budgets are moving at such different pace!!

Chetani, Vickys, Roulg - what are you guys doing about 1% TDS deduction. Have you guys deducted this amount from the installment? What's Emaar take on it?

I have a flat in Tower B for which there has been no demand for the past 1 year as the tower has been completed. I need to pay 2 more installments before possession which are the internal and external finishing and with the work going on other towers, I doubt that Emaar will ask for it in the next few months. Have you deducted the 1% before paying the installments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    I have a flat in Tower B for which there has been no demand for the past 1 year as the tower has been completed. I need to pay 2 more installments before possession which are the internal and external finishing and with the work going on other towers, I doubt that Emaar will ask for it in the next few months. Have you deducted the 1% before paying the installments?

isnt the 1% only applicable on resale transactions post 1st June'2013??

i agree that they cant give posession for tower a and b till the society is liveable...so tower b wudnt get any demand notice for the next 6 more... which is probably the reason they are speeding up the other towers...
    CommentQuote