Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeah!!!

I agree to the above post.. projections have been short ... coz economy is bad... There is a policy paralysis, we have a corrupt and inactive government which is not keen on taking decisions... and it shows..

I hold multiple units with premium builders at GCx... There has been a price reduction across the board ... and I have no problem whatsoever in accepting that... Neither do I have a problem in accepting that emaar has been the worst hit of the lot I have, so far!!

Discussions should be about learning from others and teaching them... They should not be about how "mine is bigger than yours"... So, i guess people who are digging up old issues like what you said 2 yrs back and it didnt come true are as wrong as people who saying "aal ijj well.. my unit is still the same price as it was 6 months back"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    I am getting 6900 quote for 1395 sqft.

That is good price. 2bhk are priced in the range of 7000-7300.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Yeah!!!

I agree to the above post.. projections have been short ... coz economy is bad... There is a policy paralysis, we have a corrupt and inactive government which is not keen on taking decisions... and it shows..

I hold multiple units with premium builders at GCx... There has been a price reduction across the board ... and I have no problem whatsoever in accepting that... Neither do I have a problem in accepting that emaar has been the worst hit of the lot I have, so far!!

Discussions should be about learning from others and teaching them... They should not be about how "mine is bigger than yours"... So, i guess people who are digging up old issues like what you said 2 yrs back and it didnt come true are as wrong as people who saying "aal ijj well.. my unit is still the same price as it was 6 months back"

Agree, though I was not digging up old issues and there was nothing personal in pointing out that particular post. I read the whole thread to see how exactly the project and its expectations have moved and what hv been the changes..Whatever be the reason (policy paralysis or distress or bubble buildup), the fact is things are not rosy..
    CommentQuote
  • Ok... I have one basic question to ask for. I have read few people saying cons quality is very good... How and what do you see in a project under cons to reach this conclusion?? I can understand once you start living and from things like seepage, wall paint etc you can say if a property is good in quality or not... But before that I personally find it difficult to say.

Though emaar as a brand itself is good enough to believe but what one can check to get that confidence??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    Ok... I have one basic question to ask for. I have read few people saying cons quality is very good... How and what do you see in a project under cons to reach this conclusion?? I can understand once you start living and from things like seepage, wall paint etc you can say if a property is good in quality or not... But before that I personally find it difficult to say.

Though emaar as a brand itself is good enough to believe but what one can check to get that confidence??

You may check sample flat cum actual units @Jemma & Ivory blocks @Emerald Hills(G+2 units) to have atleast nascent feel about how final product would assemblage upon delivery.

if i'm not wrong even sample flat for Emerald estate is ready for showcase.
    CommentQuote
  • EmaarMGF Emerald Estate, Construction updates

1 Tower A

2 Tower B

3 Tower C

4 Tower D

5 Tower E

6 Tower F

7 Tower G

8 Tower H J AND K
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I went for a site visit here. bl kashyap is the contractor. construction work was going on at full swing. lot of people and activity.

My concern though is i found the floor plan too cramped in the under construction flat.
    They should have had different sizes in this project. emaar has so much land on gcx road and flat size options they offer are so limited.

Where exactly is the sample flat and has anyone been to it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    I went for a site visit here. bl kashyap is the contractor. construction work was going on at full swing. lot of people and activity.

My concern though is i found the floor plan too cramped in the under construction flat.
    They should have had different sizes in this project. emaar has so much land on gcx road and flat size options they offer are so limited.

Where exactly is the sample flat and has anyone been to it?

tower b has one on the first floor.. its not erally a sample flat but the basic fittings have been to give you an idea of the floor plan in the flat...
    CommentQuote
  • whats the expected rental here

also where do you see the prices on possession

I was watching the property show there the experts suggested the rates to jump even to 14K ---to good to be true

what do you think ??
    CommentQuote
  • No views from anyone ...quite surprising
    CommentQuote
  • Well the rental would be about 25-30k for 3 bedroom. This area ususally moves by about 1200 psf per year. So u can calculate the prices on possession.

I am no expert but have been tracking the gurgaon market for a few years and 14k is too faar away for now. Park Place on Golf Course Road is right now at 12500-13000 types. So I dont Emaar touching 14k in the next 3 years at least.

Further to sell/dispose off a property at 13k-14k usually takes around 6 months to 1 year.

Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    whats the expected rental here

also where do you see the prices on possession

I was watching the property show there the experts suggested the rates to jump even to 14K ---to good to be true

what do you think ??
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion is much lower at 22-24k. This isn't an actual 3bhk(size compared to market) more like a mini 3bhk, there's lot of loading with 4 balconies in a flat this small.
    CommentQuote
  • latest pics updated on their site now
    CommentQuote
  • is there any tower where only 30% payment has been demanded by Emaar ? Any reason thereof ?

Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    latest pics updated on their site now
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Needed advise on this project.

Would this project make sense for investment considering that majority payment has been paid and the builder might stop or delay construction having collected the payment?

Assuming the resale to be at INR 7000 psf, expected delivery time of Q2 2015, size of 1020 sq. ft, would it be realistic to expect a rate of INR 9K at the time of possession?

Also, anybody aware of the actual transaction rate in Emerald Estate? I was getting quotes of INR 6500 some 4-5 months back when the construction had been stopped. Now, I am getting quotes in excess of INR 7000+.
    CommentQuote