Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

tower G is good and club facing too. Payment has gone till 6th floor roof slab (60%)

Comment

Any idea when Tower F work would start ?
      What are the plans of Emar MGF for other towers , are they planning to deliever all towers at same time or Will they deliever the tower A and B first and then then remaining towers.
      Any cofirm comments appreciated ..

Comment

Do we have any common page/link for all emmar mgf emerals estate unit holders ?

Comment

Should one go for floors or apartments in this project. Seems like the floors are cheaper than the apartments, can't think of a logical reason for the same.

Comment

Well proplook work for tower F is already started and I presume it has been constructed till 6 th floor.
            Further Emaar was stating that they plan to deliver the complete project at one go and not just individual towers in phases, so delivery I guess shall be in end of 2014.
            Well investor 111 floors are trading almost at the same price as apartments in emerald hills since the apartments are in much higher stage of construction and emerald estate shall be delivered earlier than the whole society of emerald hills, as very little construction has been done for the floors.

Comment

Hi Vickys..I think you are talking about tower G and not F. correct me if I am wrong but I think Tower F has not yet started...

Comment

Originally posted by sumitleekha View Post
                Hi Vickys..I think you are talking about tower G and not F. correct me if I am wrong but I think Tower F has not yet started...
                yea that's tower g in which work has now progressed to the 8th floor roof.. next demand could come in the next two to three weeks... they've also just started work on tower E which is of 6 floors so shud come up quickly... tower d has also picked up at a quick pace...

tower f is the only one which is delayed but im guessing they'll pick that up as soon as exterior work on tower a and b are done...

pretty glad with the way the whole thing is coming up...rates i hear are at 7000-7200 psf for 3bhk and 7200-7300 psf for 2 bhk...

Comment

for emerald estate aparatments, how much payments has been raised by the builder? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by REAmit View Post
                    for emerald estate aparatments, how much payments has been raised by the builder? Thanks.
                    its different for different towers REamit, towers a and b i think wud have 90% paid while tower f and e would be at around 30%...

Comment

Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
                      its different for different towers REamit, towers a and b i think wud have 90% paid while tower f and e would be at around 30%...
                      Thanks Chetan. I believe emaar is saying that the possession will be towards the end of 2014 but does it seem feasible on a realistic basis? i went to the site and liked the project but i believe a lot of work still needs to be done.

And any news in the market pertaining to emaar tax fiasco which was just in the news? I am just hoping it doesn't become another unitech.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X