Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi guys,

any update on the progress... construction seems to have slowed down considerably from the pace we saw 8 months ago... any inputs on possessions?
    CommentQuote
  • A spoke to guy from BL Kashyap on site. He said they are targeting delivery of entire project by 2017. However first phase would be in next couple of years. From progress of towers it seems A, B and C would be the ones whose possession can be handed over by early 2016 (though mail from Emmar suggest Q3 2014 when they would be applying for OC).
    CommentQuote
  • A Facebook group has been formed for this project. https://www.facebook.com/groups/emeraldestategurgaon/ please join
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 2 bhk unit in this project. Does anyone know of the current rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    I am looking for a 2 bhk unit in this project. Does anyone know of the current rates ? Any person or broker willing to sell can contact me directly via pm.

Well let us all also know what best price your getting !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    I am looking for a 2 bhk unit in this project. Does anyone know of the current rates ?

Have you bought it? If you did, what rate did you buy it at? I keep getting calls from brokers for 6700-6800.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg
    Have you bought it? If you did, what rate did you buy it at? I keep getting calls from brokers for 6700-6800.

I dont think 6700 is possible. I can think 68 to 69 is a good price now.
    CommentQuote
  • dis project is in soooop..plzz think 1000 time ....before investing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prupro
    dis project is in soooop..plzz think 1000 time ....before investing

How? Could you pls explain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prupro
    dis project is in soooop..plzz think 1000 time ....before investing

Whats the issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Quries - emrald estate

Hi Friends,

I am looking for an 2/3BHK unit for end use on GCX road. One broker advised me Emrald Estate. However I have few quries related to this project;
    1.As per EMMAR site, the project have sizes 990, 1289 & 1350 sft units. However, their brochure says 1020,1310 & 1395 units in this project. WHich one is correct?
    2.Is there any known issue with this project?
    3. Does this project have any sample flat. If yes, where it is located?
    4.The broker told me that the builder doesn't allow to go inside towers. Can I see the actual units from inside?
    5. Any good broker for this project?

Thanking You in advance for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raoulg

No, I didn't. Offers I was getting were between 6700-6800 before going to negotiation table but I didn't get the unit of my liking. I even got a few offers of 6550-6600 but I avoided them because they were asking for hefty other component ;)
    I think for atleast till possession (which is about 1.5-2 years away), deals may hover between 6700-6900.
    Seems like too many units are on sale but hardly any buyers so that makes me a bit skeptical.
    Let me know if you have a unit to sell and if it is a PLC unit, maybe I can consider it and we can avoid brokerages.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Hi Friends,

I am looking for an 2/3BHK unit for end use on GCX road. One broker advised me Emrald Estate. However I have few quries related to this project;
    1.As per EMMAR site, the project have sizes 990, 1289 & 1350 sft units. However, their brochure says 1020,1310 & 1395 units in this project. WHich one is correct?
    4.The broker told me that the builder doesn't allow to go inside towers. Can I see the actual units from inside?

Sizes of the flats were increased so 990 became 1020 and so on.
    No issues with the project tht iam aware of.
    You can go inside the building. Some units on in Tower A, can be seen from inside. It will give you a rough idea of the kind of area you can expect. For construction quality visit sample flat for Jemma or Ivory.
    check your pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cgd3psg
    Hi Friends,

There is no issue with the project at all. Yes, there is a sample flat in Tower B, a 3 bhk on the first floor. You can see it to get an idea about the quality of construction. The guard will tell you its location, if you want.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the #11 installment demand for Tower B.
    CommentQuote