Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

    Guys,

    I think we are crossing limits of decency and this against the forum rules. You are requested to maintain forum decorum.

    Thanks

    Mods are requested to delete some of the offensive posts.

    Comment


    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

      Got a confirmed deal from my broker for full cheque for 7250 rs/ sq ft for my 1020 sq ft lower floor pool park facing unit in tower J yesterday.However I am planning to hold till possession by end of 2014, expecting prices to touch 8500 by then. The current real estate slowdown/ slump scenario has only caused stagnation but no fall in nearing completion good properties on GCX road It seems.

      Comment


      • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

        Are you interested in buying a unit there or selling !!!

        Comment


        • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by Vickys View Post
          Are you interested in buying a unit there or selling !!!
          Your broker does only buying or selling as well?

          Comment


          • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Sundry View Post
            Your broker does only buying or selling as well?
            Well mr sundry my response was to a post from a member regarding pm of details of broker which I don't want to do since it is not allowed on iref, hence I just asked out of curiosity that was this particular query By this gentleman for buying or selling a unit in emerald estate,
            I wonder what you have concurred out of it and are referring to ????? No idea !!!! And no info ....,..

            Comment


            • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

              One little question. I visited the site a few days back and was told that the open area in front of tower A and B and behind J, H, K belongs to another builder. There was some talk earlier of Bharti having acquired some land there. Is this patch I am talking about the same that Bharti acquired?

              Any idea what plans Bharti has for this land?

              Comment


              • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                Tower C

                I own a unit in Tower C. Just paid the 10 th instalment - Completion of Final Floor Roof Slab. I have availed a loan from HDFC and HDFC disburses loan after verifying the status. So reasonably sure that thestructure for tower C is now ready

                Comment


                • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by closeitout View Post
                  One little question. I visited the site a few days back and was told that the open area in front of tower A and B and behind J, H, K belongs to another builder. There was some talk earlier of Bharti having acquired some land there. Is this patch I am talking about the same that Bharti acquired?

                  Any idea what plans Bharti has for this land?

                  No, all that area is part of Emaar. You can look at the plans at the office. The land between emeralds estate and the premium floors belongs to Bharti. It is clear if you look at the map on the website. Plus it is demarcated at the actual site.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                    I doubt that Raoulg


                    Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
                    No, all that area is part of Emaar. You can look at the plans at the office. The land between emeralds estate and the premium floors belongs to Bharti. It is clear if you look at the map on the website. Plus it is demarcated at the actual site.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
                      I doubt that Raoulg
                      Did you check on-site and with the company?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X