Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Spartan83
    Kindly do not mislead general public with superfluous rates, much delayed Gcx projects, unclear title, several changes in building plan without any submission with tcp hr, revenue rastas n nallahs haunting the plan, EC ?, lic expired ( check tcp site), i own a plot in this project with no seller, wats the use of so called premium when one cant have it.

    I've nothing against Emaar, it all varies from project to project, u never know wats waiting for u!

    Emmar's DEW projects are running well with reputed contractors, with all approvals in hand & shall be delivered in time.

    cheers!

    Please explain more about unclear title. I would want to stay away from projects with unclear land title.

    Emmar emerald estate is being done by BL Kashyap which is A class contractor.

    If I am not wrong, all projects of Emmar ate delayed, no matter the location.

    Lastly please do not compare GCX with DEW which does not exist as on date whereas projects on GCX do not have connectivity issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Please explain more about unclear title. I would want to stay away from projects with unclear land title.

    Emmar emerald estate is being done by BL Kashyap which is A class contractor.

    If I am not wrong, all projects of Emmar ate delayed, no matter the location.

    Lastly please do not compare GCX with DEW which does not exist as on date whereas projects on GCX do not have connectivity issues.


    Just to add on other points.

    a) revenue rastas can be exchanged , as per new revenue rasta policy.
    b) Nullahs are outside the boundaries of the project.
    c) I am not even attempting to compare GCx and DEW.

    d) on the title, probably the boarder is referring to a dispute that emaar has wrt Licence No. 64 of 2010 of Krish, though it is not clear to me what has that to do with this project. any insight will help.

    a public notice in this regard can be found here
    Public Notice - Emaar MGF Ltd - TOI Jan 11th, 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks!!

    I have gone through most of this thread & so probably might sound repetitive.

    I am new to this Forum & looking for Floors in EE for end use..Please advice what is the ongoing rates for Floors as I am keen ona ground floor option & what are the sizes available... Also please advice if there are any risks involeved with Emaar as to my knowledge delays are there with every other builder but Emaaer's quality is pretty good..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Plz suggest if Emmar Premier Flloors..400/500 sq yard is good for end use!! what shall be the ongoing rates for a ground floor with/without basement options.
    CommentQuote
  • I have zeroed down on Emerald Floors Select 400/500 options...need suggestions here!!

    what shall be the current rates for these options!!
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any issues related to possession of this project? Please clarify if someone has got any information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaushal2612
    Are there any issues related to possession of this project? Please clarify if someone has got any information.


    The only issue with Emaar is possession :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Is it possible to transfer the property in your name if you are an NRI. For example if an NRI residing abroad buys a under construction apartment in this project, would he have to come to India to transfer the property in his name or can it be done from overseas itself?
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 6600 Deal on 1395 sq ft flat on tower G. is this good ? Some says there are deals at 6500 as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charmi2008
    I am getting 6600 Deal on 1395 sq ft flat on tower G. is this good ? Some says there are deals at 6500 as well ?


    Try to negotiate more deals are available deals at 6450 6500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gmalhotra
    Hi All, Is it possible to transfer the property in your name if you are an NRI. For example if an NRI residing abroad buys a under construction apartment in this project, would he have to come to India to transfer the property in his name or can it be done from overseas itself?


    You can use Power of attorney. Your relative/friend/anyone you trust/ in India can then use POA to help execute on your behalf. Formats for the same can be obtained from the builder. Each builder has his own format. If you are taking loan then the bank will also need a POA (separate from the builder).

    Process:
    a) Take the format and get it notarized at Indian High commission. You have to go personally to administer your signature. It usually takes 2 working days to get the doc
    b) Send the document to your relatives and ask them to get it registered at SDM office. Usually the fee is Rs.55 per doc but you need to pay more to speed up the process
    c) Once done you are ready to buy via POA holder in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Manu for the information., much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, As i told you I am getting 6500 deal on pool side in tower G for 1395 sq ft. Can anyone tell me how much white money i need to pay ?

    I checked sites like 99acres etc they display deal on 6500*1395=91 Lakh around. So it means i have to pay this amount with PLC etc ? extra ?

    What about other payment ? They are saying buyer has paid 80% payment so when i need to pay 20 % payment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Any news on the completion and handover of the project. I gte updates on it regularly but since last 2 years have been seeing the same pictures all the time. I am not sure should i keep it or resale and invest in some other property.. Any advice ?
    CommentQuote