Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by charmi2008
    Hello, As i told you I am getting 6500 deal on pool side in tower G for 1395 sq ft. Can anyone tell me how much white money i need to pay ?

    I checked sites like 99acres etc they display deal on 6500*1395=91 Lakh around. So it means i have to pay this amount with PLC etc ? extra ?

    What about other payment ? They are saying buyer has paid 80% payment so when i need to pay 20 % payment ?


    Yes, PLC, membership, car parking, EDC, IDC extra. 20% when builder raises demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalg79
    Hi,

    Any news on the completion and handover of the project. I gte updates on it regularly but since last 2 years have been seeing the same pictures all the time. I am not sure should i keep it or resale and invest in some other property.. Any advice ?


    I called the Emaar CRM, they told me hand over of Palm drive first, later EE.

    For EE- bigger units possession by Dec 2015, but in phases
    and later for 2BHk by Oct 2016
    CommentQuote
  • Availability of 1020 sq ft

    Are there deals for 1020 sq ft 2bhk in resale? When the possession for these units can be expected? How much payment is being made for these 1020 units? pl.
    CommentQuote
  • 1020 sq ft is available at 6700 6800.

    Possesion will be 2015 end.

    Payment gone is 80 85%
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..I am looking at buying 2bhk unit in emerald estate..if anybody interested in selling - PM me..I am looking at buying for end use..thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    1020 sq ft is available at 6700 6800.
    Possesion will be 2015 end.
    Payment gone is 80 85%


    Tx for reply.

    What was the booking rate and when this project was launched?
    CommentQuote
  • booking was around 3200/sqft, no idea about the launch date.

    Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Tx for reply.

    What was the booking rate and when this project was launched?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in buying . Please send me details
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    Can someone mail me the correct floor plans for 2 BHK and 3BHK in Emerald Estate ? on the EmaarMGF website i see 2 different plans one says 990 (2BHK) another says 1020 (2 BHK + Study)
    CommentQuote
  • Floor Plans for Emerald Estate

    Dear All,
    Please can someone mail me the exact floor plans for 2 BHK and 3 BHK. On the Emaar MGF website, i see 2 different sizes. One is 990 sq ft for 2 BHK another is 1020 sq ft for 2 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrofv
    Dear All,
    Please can someone mail me the exact floor plans for 2 BHK and 3 BHK. On the Emaar MGF website, i see 2 different sizes. One is 990 sq ft for 2 BHK another is 1020 sq ft for 2 BHK


    Hi shrofv,
    The project when it was initially launched in August 2009 had 990 sq. ft for 2 bhk but after a year, the shaft area was reduced and included in the floor-plan, increasing the area of the 2 bhk to 1020 sq. ft.

    The 1020 sq ft is the current floor plan and you'll be able to view it online. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Tx for reply.

    What was the booking rate and when this project was launched?


    Booking rate was about 3170 or so and was officially launched in August 2009.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends

    I am looking for a 1395 sqft. appt. in Emerald Estate. Going through the current thread i see this as a decent project.

    I had a chance to visit the project although got a feeling that project might take another 1 year to deliver.

    I would like to know the following and would be grateful for the same:

    1) The approx. best per sqft rate which i can get for 1395 size Unit. I am looking for a PLC Unit (Preferably park facing). Which towers are preferable for the same.
    2) Some more light on the current 2KVA power backup limitation and any thoughts on the same.
    3) How much payment has already gone.
    4) Any knowledgable broker and the contact for the same.

    Please a lot in advance.

    Thanks
    S
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current ongoing price for 350sq yard floor in Ivory Block. I am looking at it for end use. Request the senior members to suggest is it is a good option or not. Also, the 2Kva power backup option - please throw some light on that as well..

    Also, what will be a better option out of Premier Floor & Emerald Floor (Ivory Block). I understand that for premier floor, will have to wait for 2-2.5 years. I can wait till then but project and current prices wise; which is the better option of the two.

    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amah31
    What is the current ongoing price for 350sq yard floor in Ivory Block. I am looking at it for end use. Request the senior members to suggest is it is a good option or not. Also, the 2Kva power backup option - please throw some light on that as well..
    Also, what will be a better option out of Premier Floor & Emerald Floor (Ivory Block). I understand that for premier floor, will have to wait for 2-2.5 years. I can wait till then but project and current prices wise; which is the better option of the two.
    Please suggest.

    Ivory block
    Ground floor- 1.63-1.65cr
    First floor- 1.40-1.45 cr
    Second floor- 1.25-1.30 cr
    CommentQuote