Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
    I have a flat in Tower B for which there has been no demand for the past 1 year as the tower has been completed. I need to pay 2 more installments before possession which are the internal and external finishing and with the work going on other towers, I doubt that Emaar will ask for it in the next few months. Have you deducted the 1% before paying the installments?
    isnt the 1% only applicable on resale transactions post 1st June'2013??

i agree that they cant give posession for tower a and b till the society is liveable...so tower b wudnt get any demand notice for the next 6 more... which is probably the reason they are speeding up the other towers...

Comment

1% has to be deducted from 1st June owards for each new installment

Comment

Originally posted by rishiss View Post
        Does 1% have to be deducted for each new instalment after 1st june13 or only in those cases for under construction properties where the balance pending payment is 50 lakhs or more ??
        Also for original booking 1020 sq ft emerald estate apartments the total cost was Around 40 lakhs i.e less than 50 lakhs so there is no need to deduct 1% Tds on those units.

Comment

Can someone pls share progress of Tower A? is there work going on in this tower

It

Comment

Notsure if this is the correct thread to discuss emerald estate as there are very few discussions that I could see happening. Either I am looking at incorrect thread or there are only investors so none of them wants to discuss this project... Senior members-views/thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
              Notsure if this is the correct thread to discuss emerald estate as there are very few discussions that I could see happening. Either I am looking at incorrect thread or there are only investors so none of them wants to discuss this project... Senior members-views/thoughts??
              Trumpcard,
              You are at the right thread to discuss Emerald Estate and there are numerous end users here, not just investors. Well, that fact is that work is going on at a brisk pace and everyone is happy with the progress.

I had posted a few photos of the Tower A and B among others, so you can go back a few pages and see those. Tower A and B seem almost complete while the sample flat in Tower B is good. Liked the quality of construction and finishing. Emaar MGF has a page where the construction updates for all towers are updated every month or so, you can check that. Hope that helps.

Comment

Also there hasn't been much of a dip in the prices being offered so far keeping the current economic slowdown in mind, which further proves the core strength of this project be it in terms of location, quality or future potential, I am still getting several offers for 7200-7300 for my 2 bed lower floor pool park facing unit for an all white deal.

Comment

thanks Raoulg and Vickys for sharing your views.

I am looking for an apartment in Tower A or B, but am a little concerned about possession. I went to Emaar office and they say that "they expect to give possession by 2014 end. But I feel 3rd or 4th quarter of 2015 if they continue like this. Can we expect more surprises given Emaar has too many projects to work on in Gurgaon itself??

And I cannot really say where EE is on their priority list.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
                    thanks Raoulg and Vickys for sharing your views.

I am looking for an apartment in Tower A or B, but am a little concerned about possession. I went to Emaar office and they say that "they expect to give possession by 2014 end. But I feel 3rd or 4th quarter of 2015 if they continue like this. Can we expect more surprises given Emaar has too many projects to work on in Gurgaon itself??

And I cannot really say where EE is on their priority list.
                    Emerald Estate is a good buy currently. With most of the work finishing at top speed, I expect them to finish by mid-2015 at the latest. If you are planning to buy a flat there, do check about the sample flat. I think they need to deliver a project now and EE might happen to be the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                      Well I doubt if you are going to get any good unit at that price , a friend of mine was offered 6700 few days back and refused.With palm drive premier terrace prices reaching 8000 emerald estates prices too will shoot up soon as towers near completion, buy something soon I would suggest or else expect 7500 by mid next year
                      Originally posted by Vickys View Post
                      well the work had stopped due to the water usage issue same as everywhere else in gurgaon.It has commenced slowly and is expected to pick up speed soon,although finishing work iniside the appartments has also commenced,in tower A and B , i guess they shall be ready for posession earlier followed by other towers in first quarter of 2014.
                      Check out the construction and finishing quality of the completed lower flats in tower A/B.ITS REAL GOOD,EMMAR THOUGH DELIVERS LATE BUT QUALITY IS ALWAYS GOOD.The quality and finish of the flat,flooring,tiles and fittings/windows/doors is good,huge windows in fact,green marble in the lobbies and staircases,looks nice.
                      Price too has shot up to 6500-6600 in resale,expected to reach 7500-8000 before possession by end of 2013.
                      Both posted in Oct-2012

Its so much fun reading the old posts and seeing the lofty assumptions, forecasts getting punctured...

A majority of Emerald Estate quotes on 99acres are less than 7000 with many touching 6600...

And the possession is no where in sight by end 2013 and mostly be by end 2015..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X