Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vik: Thanks for the reply.. Can you pls message me any sources you have who can get me this rate. Every agent i tried, has been quoting a lot higher than this.

Also, if you could suggest on the other 2 points too:

1. is the power back 2KVA only / 100%?
    2. In comparison to Premier Floors, which ones should be preferred. (the pricing of both look almost the same).
    CommentQuote
  • U cant PM unless ur post is less then 10
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amah31
    Vik: Thanks for the reply.. Can you pls message me any sources you have who can get me this rate. Every agent i tried, has been quoting a lot higher than this.
    Also, if you could suggest on the other 2 points too:
    1. is the power back 2KVA only / 100%?
    2. In comparison to Premier Floors, which ones should be preferred. (the pricing of both look almost the same).

Power back up is 100%.

In my POV emerald floors have more open space then premier floors.

Premier floors are very congested.

People choose floor over appt for open space.

Also premier floors take atleast 3 yrs min. For delivery
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Power back up is 100%.
    In my POV emerald floors have more open space then premier floors.
    Premier floors are very congested.
    People choose floor over appt for open space.
    Also premier floors take atleast 3 yrs min. For delivery

with 2KVA, does 1 AC work or its as good as the backup that an inverter provides?
    CommentQuote
    with 2KVA, does 1 AC work or its as good as the backup that an inverter provides?

yeah U r right 2 KVA is not sufficient for a house.
    But r u sure that they have only 2 KVA backup yeah U r right 2 KVA is not sufficient for a house.
    But r u sure that they have only 2 KVA backup
    CommentQuote

I'm not sure.. That's why i posted it here. Someone had mentioned in an old thread somewhere and that's why the concern came up and i wanted to clarify because this is a big point for a property in Gurgaon..

I'm not sure.. That's why i posted it here. Someone had mentioned in an old thread somewhere and that's why the concern came up and i wanted to clarify because this is a big point for a property in Gurgaon..

CommentQuote

I checked with Emaar.. The backup is 2 KVA only. Also, do you guys think that from security point of view these floors will be fine to stay at.. the boundary wall surrounding the Ivory block is so low and also,there are plots sold separately in the floors township which means that independent houses will also come up in between the society..

I checked with Emaar.. The backup is 2 KVA only. Also, do you guys think that from security point of view these floors will be fine to stay at.. the boundary wall surrounding the Ivory block is so low and also,there are plots sold separately in the floors township which means that independent houses will also come up in between the society..

CommentQuote

Security is not an issue in big township like emmar.
    They will provide 3 tier security
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends

I am posting my question again.

I am looking for a 1395 sqft. appt. in Emerald Estate. Going through the current thread i see this as a decent project.

I had a chance to visit the project although got a feeling that project might take some more time to deliver.

I would like to know the following and would be grateful for the same:

1) The approx. best per sqft rate which i can get for 1395 size Unit. I am looking for a PLC Unit (Preferably park facing). Which towers are preferable for the same.
    2) How much payment has already gone.
    3) Approx. Delivery timelines if anyone can guide on the same.

Please a lot in advance.

Thanks
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Need Info on Emaar Estate Flats

Hi Friends

I am looking for a 1395 sqft. appt. in Emerald Estate. Going through the current thread i see this as a decent project.

I had a chance to visit the project although got a feeling that project might take some more time to deliver.

1) The approx. best per sqft rate which i can get for 1395 size Unit. I am looking for a PLC Unit (Preferably park facing). Which towers are preferable for the same.

Please a lot in advance.

Thanks
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone planning to take them to court for the huge delay in delivery of apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shobagr
    Hi Friends

Please a lot in advance.

Thanks
    S

bsp rates are around 6500 +/- 100... depends on the const status of d tower, which u can see below in proj const status button... this also determines how much pymt has gone already, but for all towers whr structure is complete atleast 75% pymt would hv gone... if u r looking for ready to move then better invest elsewhere... most advanced towers may tk another year to be handed over...

Welcome to Emerald Estate
    CommentQuote
  • What do the current owners suggest unitech vista's @5200 or emerald@6400 for investment Of 2BHKS.

both the projects have been delayed badly.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    What do the current owners suggest unitech vista's @5200 or emerald@6400 for investment Of 2BHKS.

both the projects have been delayed badly.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Unitech????
    Sir ku apne pairo par kulhaadi maar rhe ho.
    Emerald estate fir bhi thik hai isse
    CommentQuote
  • Need Advice

Hi All

I went to the site today and could get a chance to count the number of floors constructed on tower F. While all the other floors seem to be complete the tower F is still constructed till 10th floor and seems another 2 floors are yet to be constructed as per the tower layout.

Any one aware on whats the exact status of tower F. Is this only a 10 floors tower?

Thanks
    CommentQuote