Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If the construction continues at the pace it is going on, then floors might be ready in 1 - 1.5 years and another 2 years for high rise, otherwise can't say, as palm spring is still pending delivery.

Remember its a complete township so possession will be in phases, so you need to check the construction status of particular block.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishals08
    any idea when is the possession expected for emerald estate? i am seriouslly considering buying this one....

Like "shkhan" said posession will be in phases, blocks allocated to phase 1 should complete the quickest. But overall the time difference between possession of one phase to the next is usually insignificant ( a few months ).

Having said that, I dont expect final delivery till 2014/2015.

AFAIK, only Emerald estate can be considered mid to high rise. Rest of the township i.e. Emerald Floors Select, Emerald Floors Premier and Emerald floors are all low-mid rise.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • emaar is not even using the latest shuttering technology in construction of projects like ireo,ireo is using the best tech as of now with 06 floors constructed in uptown
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    emaar is not even using the latest shuttering technology in construction of projects like ireo,ireo is using the best tech as of now with 06 floors constructed in uptown

Sactan we are aware of your hate for Emaar and Love for Ireo. Must we see this in every post. Can we please move on.
    CommentQuote
  • I am just making people aware of the facts and if you want to live in the world with your eyes shut so be it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    I am just making people aware of the facts and if you want to live in the world with your eyes shut so be it

Thanks and duly noted.
    CommentQuote
  • hi vikky,shuttering technology details are listed in the thread ireo uptown is pratibha construction good,please go through it,here the structure and the walls are not made of bricks but concrete by a very sophisticated process,impact better and stonger house,better sound and thermal insulation,as the concrete is put in a prefabricated mould which is inturn made as per specifications of your house,lesser chances of errors and a better finish of the end product
    CommentQuote
  • How we rate Emaar's Emerald estate apartment with Unitech's Residence in terms of end use.

Unitech has 150 acre township compare to Emmar 25 acre. But quality of construction and possession period.... still confuse...

Pl give healthy comment....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishag
    How we rate Emaar's Emerald estate apartment with Unitech's Residence in terms of end use.

Unitech has 150 acre township compare to Emmar 25 acre. But quality of construction and possession period.... still confuse...

Pl give healthy comment....

even i am confused between residency/uniworld gardens 2 and emerald estate

1) To me location of residency is better than emerald.

2) Overall residencies is a part of gated complex which will have villas which are priced upwards of 4cr

3) further, the site progress at this point of time is much better with residency compared to emerald. Residency should come up for possession by end of next year, while emerald looks too far to me.
    CommentQuote
  • October latest updates for Emerald Hills.

Welcome to Emerald Floors Premier
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Price

Is anyone aware of the latest resale price of Emerald Estate?. I am planning to buy one and getting a quote of 5500. Isnt it bit higher side?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Is anyone aware of the latest resale price of Emerald Estate?. I am planning to buy one and getting a quote of 5500. Isnt it bit higher side?

that's still the cheapest option on GCX.
    CommentQuote
  • i had few options which were less than 5500., though i am not buying in emerald...pm me for more details...
    CommentQuote
  • Advice to potential buyers will be to buy in towers where the construction has not started since in those cases only 30% of the payment has gone to builder, especially when buying low rise/ floors.

Emaar has indicated that they will hand over the possession in one go, to avoid extra cost/overhead in giving the possession in phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the price now? I am getting one at 5900 but that seems high compared to 5500 a month ago.
    CommentQuote