Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can any user provide the following details for Emerald Estate 2BHK:

Towers for 2BHK - A, B, C, D, F & G.

1) Floors for each Towers & no of units of 2BHK for each floor & tower wise?

2) PLC's applicable for 2BHK Tower wise? (Corner 75, Green Facing 200, Pent House@ 200, Pool Facing 50)

3) Is Current revised super area by company is 1020sq ft. (earlier 990 sq ft.)? the floor plan is attached for reference.

4) Can any project unit owner comment upon the best location towers nos. with facing?

5) What is the tentative possession dated expected for the project with 90% payment already gone?

6) Any idea about pricing for the last closing for this project? And which all demands are due for payment?

7) I am looking for a home loan from SBI, generally what are the difficulties faced in financing from SBI for this project or any other project?

Form investment point of view, how do we see this project while comparing it with Mahindra Aura (sector 110) for 2 BHK units/75 lac ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I believe all floors are constructed as I have a unit in F block and already paid for top floor
    CommentQuote
  • Tower F is still 11th in progress....moreover the progress is very tardy and no way the project can be ready before 2 yrs at this pace. They have taken almost 95% in some and around 80% in other towers. Would not advise any one to buy or think of buying here. I am stuck after making the 95% payment. I had made the original booking in sep 2009... Already 5+ yrs have gone....this builder is cheater...
    CommentQuote
  • Have heard that construction has stopped on site. B'cos Emaar gave deadline of Dec 31 to BL Kashyap for towers A to D, which he did not meet. Now Emaar has taken project back and filed a case. If Emaar now changes construction company then add atleast 6 months to the tentative dates we were expecting possession. And that too when new one is hired.

Only good thing in this news is Emaar was pushing for Dec 31.

Has anyone else heard this news? Can anyone confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • The bad time are gettin worse! The builders lookin out for issues to delay more and take advantage of force majeure.!
    CommentQuote
  • I was reading the posts on this project. Since last 2 years, there has been a fall in price. In Dec'12, the prices were at same place or rather more than today's resale price in market

All property websites like magic bricks or 99 acres etc have many options on this project in range of 6200-6500 all inclusive

With the recent problem between contractor and builder, the possession will be delayed further by around 1-2 years

Is the builder providing any late penalty to those who had booked 3-4 years back ?
    CommentQuote
  • Some Emmar owners have filed a case and today was the first hearing. Emmar tried to drag the case but court warned and asked them to give the replies within 3 weeks time.
    There are news on contractor and builder problem and work has stopped on site since December.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest on Emerald Hill premier floors? I was thinking of making an investment.

Does it make sense with all the legal issues? Or there is hope in 2 year period
    CommentQuote
  • answering your question regarding sbi loan. the project is listed under the approved sbi projects so you can get a loan easily from them on this. the lawyer charges, etc are also waived off due to some rating the project is given by sbi.. iv taken a loan from sbi only for my flat here and only had to pay approx rs. 2000 as processing charge

Originally Posted by pschow
    Can any user provide the following details for Emerald Estate 2BHK:

Towers for 2BHK - A, B, C, D, F & G.

1) Floors for each Towers & no of units of 2BHK for each floor & tower wise?

2) PLC's applicable for 2BHK Tower wise? (Corner 75, Green Facing 200, Pent House@ 200, Pool Facing 50)

3) Is Current revised super area by company is 1020sq ft. (earlier 990 sq ft.)? the floor plan is attached for reference.

4) Can any project unit owner comment upon the best location towers nos. with facing?

5) What is the tentative possession dated expected for the project with 90% payment already gone?

6) Any idea about pricing for the last closing for this project? And which all demands are due for payment?

7) I am looking for a home loan from SBI, generally what are the difficulties faced in financing from SBI for this project or any other project?

Form investment point of view, how do we see this project while comparing it with Mahindra Aura (sector 110) for 2 BHK units/75 lac ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..Is there any update on the case? How can I get in touch with people who've filed this case?
    CommentQuote
  • I was also considering to buy a 3BHK here. Checked out the site couple of weeks back and there was no construction work going on and it seemed that its been while since the construction stopped. So, I have crossed this off my list.

Originally Posted by Trumpcard
    Have heard that construction has stopped on site. B'cos Emaar gave deadline of Dec 31 to BL Kashyap for towers A to D, which he did not meet. Now Emaar has taken project back and filed a case. If Emaar now changes construction company then add atleast 6 months to the tentative dates we were expecting possession. And that too when new one is hired.

Only good thing in this news is Emaar was pushing for Dec 31.

Has anyone else heard this news? Can anyone confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm interested too in putting a case against the developer. Anybody else keen to join?
    The recent ruling against Unitech gives hope to get proper compensation from the developer for the unreasonable delay.
    Consumer court orders 12% compensation for flat delivery delay - The Times of India

GURGAON: In a landmark ruling, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) on Monday asked real estate major Unitech to pay buyers compensation at the rate of 12% per annum for delay in delivery of flats, overruling the builder-buyer agreement that had set the rate at 1.8% per annum.

The order came in a case filed by 24 buyers of a housing project, Vistas, in Sector 70 of Gurgaon. The buyers alleged that they had booked the flats in 2009-10 and delivery was promised in 36 months.

In his order, Justice V K Jain directed the company to pay compensation at the rate of 12% per annum on the amount paid for the period from the date of delivery originally promised to the new date. The new delivery dates promised by the company are between February 2016 and February 2018.

The NCDRC also ruled that any delay beyond the new deadline promised would draw a compensation of 18% per annum.

"In order to ensure that the opposite parties honour the revised date of delivery of possession, compensation in the form of interest at a rate higher than 12% per annum should be paid by the developer if the revised date of delivery of possession is not honoured," the judge said.

A Unitech spokesperson told TOI the company hadn't seen the order yet and would respond only after it went through it.

In its last hearing in the case on June 1, the apex consumer court had rejected Unitech counsel Sunil Goel's contention that it did not have the jurisdiction to surpass the builder-buyer agreement.

Buyers welcome order

The NCDRC had said any unfair trade practice can be challenged by it, even if there is a prior agreement between the parties. "When the buyer is made to pay 18% penalty for default, is it fair on the developer's part to pay a mere 1.8%?" Justice Jain had said. The lawyer who represented the buyers, Sushil Kaushik, said, "When the buyers are made to pay a penalty at 18% (for default), the same rule should apply to the developer also."

Prasoon Dubey, one of the buyers, said, "The court has given a positive judgment for the original allottees, who stand to get a handsome amount as compensation. By March 2013, I have already paid Rs 50 lakh out of the total cost of Rs 54 lakh for a flat of 1,560sqft. Now, I am hoping that the developer honours the new deadline.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on case status
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vimalkishore
    Any update on case status

Hi Any update on construction/possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KUMARVKK
    Hi Any update on construction/possession.
    last update from emaar is BL Kashyap is going to restart the contruction in another 4-6 weeks. As per them all issues are resolved and it takes time for the constructor to ramp up his resources
    CommentQuote