Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Trumpcard View Post
    Ok... I have one basic question to ask for. I have read few people saying cons quality is very good... How and what do you see in a project under cons to reach this conclusion?? I can understand once you start living and from things like seepage, wall paint etc you can say if a property is good in quality or not... But before that I personally find it difficult to say.

Though emaar as a brand itself is good enough to believe but what one can check to get that confidence??
    You may check sample flat cum actual units @Jemma & Ivory blocks @Emerald Hills(G+2 units) to have atleast nascent feel about how final product would assemblage upon delivery.

if i'm not wrong even sample flat for Emerald estate is ready for showcase.

Comment

EmaarMGF Emerald Estate, Construction updates

1 Tower A

2 Tower B

3 Tower C

4 Tower D

5 Tower E

6 Tower F

7 Tower G

8 Tower H J AND K
      Attached Files
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

I went for a site visit here. bl kashyap is the contractor. construction work was going on at full swing. lot of people and activity.

My concern though is i found the floor plan too cramped in the under construction flat.
        They should have had different sizes in this project. emaar has so much land on gcx road and flat size options they offer are so limited.

Where exactly is the sample flat and has anyone been to it?

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
          I went for a site visit here. bl kashyap is the contractor. construction work was going on at full swing. lot of people and activity.

My concern though is i found the floor plan too cramped in the under construction flat.
          They should have had different sizes in this project. emaar has so much land on gcx road and flat size options they offer are so limited.

Where exactly is the sample flat and has anyone been to it?
          tower b has one on the first floor.. its not erally a sample flat but the basic fittings have been to give you an idea of the floor plan in the flat...

Comment

whats the expected rental here

also where do you see the prices on possession

I was watching the property show there the experts suggested the rates to jump even to 14K ---to good to be true

what do you think ??

Comment

No views from anyone ...quite surprising

Comment

Well the rental would be about 25-30k for 3 bedroom. This area ususally moves by about 1200 psf per year. So u can calculate the prices on possession.

I am no expert but have been tracking the gurgaon market for a few years and 14k is too faar away for now. Park Place on Golf Course Road is right now at 12500-13000 types. So I dont Emaar touching 14k in the next 3 years at least.

Further to sell/dispose off a property at 13k-14k usually takes around 6 months to 1 year.

Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
                whats the expected rental here

also where do you see the prices on possession

I was watching the property show there the experts suggested the rates to jump even to 14K ---to good to be true

what do you think ??

Comment

My opinion is much lower at 22-24k. This isn't an actual 3bhk(size compared to market) more like a mini 3bhk, there's lot of loading with 4 balconies in a flat this small.

Comment

latest pics updated on their site now

Comment

is there any tower where only 30% payment has been demanded by Emaar ? Any reason thereof ?

Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
                      latest pics updated on their site now

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X