Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Consumer Complaint

Hi, Can someone put in touch with people who've filed a complaint or case against the developer? Am tired of waiting since 2009, even if they start in another month, they will not be able to handover before Sep 2016, if it is smooth ride. And what comes as compensation/penalty is peanuts, considering all the interest i've paid, it just doesn't make sense to put-up with this nonsense.

Will be highly obliged if someone can connect me.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a lot of faith in Emerald Estate. Once things are sorted out, I think it should be a prime property on GCX. I really hope things are sorted out soon with BLK and Emaar and things get underway ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Confirm rates of Car Park,Club,Maintenance - Buying in resale

Can anyone help me with actual rates of various components like IDC+EDC,Power,CarPark,Club,IFMS for 1020 sft. 2 BHK ? I have been offered a unit by a broker and I need to verify what he speaks.

He says IDC of 270 per sft. , PLC of 270 per sft. and car parking for 2.5 lakhs ? This is really exorbitant for a 2 BHK. Those who have booked (I saw previous posts on delayed possession), have you guys any faith if this will come up by Sep-2016 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am also frustrated with the progression of the construction. Everytime , the builder is saying 5-6 weeks more .

Can someone please put me in touch with people who are connected with google group , filed a case etc.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, do you see any progress/updates from the build ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Seniors,

I am getting one 3BHK +Servent unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Estate 3rd Floor Park Facing Unit @5300 psf.
    Please suggest if it is right time/price to invest in the same.

-Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that Emaar and MGF are splitting up? Who will take the onus of completing the under constructed projects? Any news?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by larora
    Hello Seniors,

I am getting one 3BHK +Servent unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Estate 3rd Floor Park Facing Unit @5300 psf.
    Please suggest if it is right time/price to invest in the same.

-Thanks

Whoa!

That's a serious dip in prices but with Emaar's reputation in delays and no construction, lower levels can be expected.
    CommentQuote
  • So, what do you suggest guys. Is it a steal deal now or a trap. I am looking for some investment with an horizon of 2-3 years. Should I invest in this or wait for some more lower levels..
    CommentQuote
  • Is 5300 the BSP or AI price? Depends largely on this factor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansgarg2
    Is 5300 the BSP or AI price? Depends largely on this factor.

5300 is BSP. Unit Size 1395 (3BHK + Servant)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys is there any legal case being filed against Emaar MGF for nonperformance? I would like to join the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I am a new member to this forum and was looking to invest in 2BHK in Emerald Estate...
    Please guide...
    Any latest News on this project?
    Is the ongoing dispute between Emaar & MGF resolved?
    Has the construction begun?
    How much time more can be realistically expected for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Vjmali; , I am also looking for filing a case . Let's join to file a case .

Emaar project is useless and having huge delay . I am not able to find any Groups for people who have bought the units.

\
    CommentQuote
  • No real information available as to what the outcome is going to be after the split. I guess Emaar and MGF are real tight lipped about it.
    CommentQuote